Overall Rating 4.4782604/5Overall Rating 4.4782604/5Overall Rating 4.4782604/5Overall Rating 4.4782604/5rating 4.4782604
Overall Rating 2.0434809/5Overall Rating 2.0434809/5rating 2.0434809rating 2.0434809rating 2.0434809

TERRANCE M.
Steubenville, OH
06/11/2015 Category: Service
The Best Service Anyone Can Expect.
I like the kind of service you get at Straub Hyundai, they make sure don't leave without you knowing everything you should know about the condition of your car. The service is quick and reasonably priced, you know when you leave Straub, you can be confident your car is running right and running safe.

JAMES B.
Saint Clairsville, OH
2013 Hyundai Accent
06/01/2015 Category: Service
My last visit
Friendly and courteous staff. A computer update was performed and a explanation of the update could not be provided. Seems the fuel mileage has dropped since update. I would appreciate some information. THANKS
Richard M., Service Director from Straub Hyundai responded on 06/02/2015

James.
Thank you for your feedback. A Staff member will be contacting you shortly with more information on the update.

TERRY S.
2006 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/30/2015 Category: Service
They scheduled me for 1130 appointment but take lunch from 1130 to 1230
Very disappointed. Had to wait an hour before they started on my vehicle because I was scheduled at 1130 and there staff go to lunch from 1230 to 1230.
Then finally get my car back and the slip shows the work done with the time for recall repair as 0.4 hours. I crawled under car. They had to put 2 two piece clamps on bottom of coil spring held in place by 3 bolts. Neither the strut or spring had to be removed to do this.

FT

WILLIAM M.
Saint Clairsville, OH
05/09/2015 Category: Service
in and out quickly
they could have cleaned the car better but overall very good service

SP
SAMUEL P.
Lansing, OH
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/08/2015 Category: Service
Customer
The service was very good.

RL
Robert L.
Wheeling, WV
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
04/28/2015 Category: Service
service
personnel take the time to let you know what your car needs and are very friendlytoward the customer.

Robert

Thank you for the feedback and your business.

KW
KARLA W.
Wintersville, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/25/2015 Category: Service
Staff
You have a great sales staff and that makes a difference when a woman buys a car

Karla

Hope you enjoy your new vehicle.
Our service department is ready for you when maintenance is needed.  Call Cody or Jim to set appt. 304-233-2222

04/24/2015 Category: Service
Straub Hyundai
This is probably the friendliest dealership I have ever been to, from the salesmen to the service manager. I see no reason to give my business to any other dealership.
Richard M., Service Director from Straub Hyundai responded on 05/04/2015
Thank you for the kind words. We appreciate your busines. Please feel free to reach me if we ever fall short of earning your business.

AT
ANNE T.
Bloomingdale, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2015 Category: Service
I would like to give it a 5 star rating except my car isn't fixed. The service department was great. They were friendly, quick and eager to make my experience great but I am waiting to hear back on when I can bring my car back in.

MICHAEL M.
Bethesda, OH
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Unreliable service tech checks but great counter service
We bought a new 2013 Hyundai from Straub with an extra 100,000 bumper to bumper warranty. We have had the vehicle regularly serviced ONLY by Straub to not void the warranty. We have serviced the car as recommended by Straub. On 04/09/2015 we had the car inspected for the sharp decline in fuel economy since the recall service of the shift lever cable. We were advised to replace the air filter which we did. We were informed the air filter had NOT been replaced since 09/03/13. We relied upon Straub to correctly perform its free multi-point inspection during its approximate bi-monthly service of our car to change the oil, oil filter, rotate tires etc. We will no longer rely upon Straub but monitor the various service needs schedule ourselves.

One bright spot, Jim & Cody at service desk are ALWAYS cheerful, helpful and not afraid to admit fault when appropriate. I would probably rate Straub at zero but for them.
Richard M., Service Director from Straub Hyundai responded on 04/16/2015

Mr. McCormick,

Thank you for the feedback. I have rviewed your file and our processes. I would like to speak with you when you have a few moments regarding your visit. Looking forward to speaking with you.

LA
LYNETTE A.
Shadyside, OH
2008 Hyundai Tucson
03/30/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional experience
I've had an oil change, tire rotation and wheel alignment at the service dept. I have always received exceptional customer service.

DOUGLAS B.
Weirton, WV
2015 Hyundai Veloster
03/20/2015 Category: Service
Great service, low trade - in price
GOOD 4.5

Flushing, OH
01/13/2015 Category: Service
Work done in timely manner!
Richard M., Service Director from Straub Hyundai responded on 01/15/2015

Thank you for your feedback, We appreciate your time and your business..

WR
WILLIAM R.
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Wonder employees.
As you see I am 80 years old. So many times we seniors are not treated with respect. This is the first time in 80 that I can say that the treatment shown to me from the start when i bought the car. The sales person was outstanding. The Service
Dept. treated us so very well. The young man that took care of us is an employee that if I were in business I would hold onto him. He was just wonderful to us.

JOHN B.
Frisco, TX
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/18/2014 Category: Service
Another positive experience
I work in various parts of country. At times I feel that local customers are treated a bit better than non-locals. At Straub every customer is treated as the most important one of the day.
Richard M., Service Director from Straub Hyundai responded on 12/18/2014

John.
Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate your business and taking the time to complete the survey!! Safe travels and Happy Holidays!

SF
SHARON F.
Moundsville, WV
2011 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
11/18/2014 Category: Service
Service and Staff
We have had two purchased Hyundai's from Straub Auto and have been very pleased with each time. Every time we come in for routine maintenance or any other service we are always treated immediately with warm, friendly kindness. They take care of any issue we may have and point out anything that may need to be addressed without pressuring us into unneeded purchases.

They sales staff has always been very courteous, knowledgeable and friendly.
I would recommend Straub Hyundai to anyone.

Adena, OH
2008 Hyundai Tucson
11/03/2014 Category: Service
Straub Automotive
They are the best in vehicles they sell and service.

Bellaire, OH
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2014 Category: Service
Oil change was completed however the air in my tires were not checked (asI had requested) and none of my fluids were checked. I know this because when I got home I just had a feeling because of the look on the attendants face when I questioned the air pressure in my tires. So my husband checked them and sure enough one tire was 5 lbs low and the other 3 needed approx. 3 lbs added. My fluids (windshield washer) etc. Was checked as well when I got home, again husband filled
it and then checked my anti-freeze and some had to be added as well

SF
STEVEN F.
Richmond, OH
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2014 Category: Service
A Wheel Flew Off
After routine maintenance on my car, I tried to drive away from the dealership - I say tried because the front driver's side wheel flew off of the vehicle, causing me to skid to grinding halt on three wheels and a rotor. Extensive damage was done to my car, and had I been going faster, I would have been severely injured or even killed.

This service experience was marked by negligence and carelessness, and the first thing I'm doing once I get my (supposedly) repaired car back is driving it (slowly) to another mechanic to inspect their work to make sure they haven't made another mistake.