IM
IKE M.
Nissan Maxima
08/20/2018
Nissan Maxima 1995
Thorough review of problems, detailed analysis of what needs to be fixed.

IM
Ike M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Ike said the gentlemen who serviced his vehicle have a good understanding of how the system works. They fixed everything. They explained what they fixed and why he was getting the engine signal. They were very informative, and deserve a raise. It was overall good service.

TIM + KATHLEEN B.
08/03/2018
A well run Business
I have always found Glen and his associates very professional, accurate with estimates of time and cost to complete each task and prompt to update me if any surprises show up. I like the fact that they look for other potential problems while working on my vehicles and list these items on the invoice for future reference if immediate attention is not required. .

AG
AL G.
Wisconsin Dells, WI
Hyundai Tucson
08/02/2018
Always good service
We can always count on good service, prompt and friendly service people. It is a pleasure doing business with them.

AD
Abby D.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Abby said there were no issues.

Allen B.
Ford Crown Victoria
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Allen said that the place explained everything well and did exactly what he wanted.

GL
GALIYA + GREG L.
07/25/2018
Medical Emergency
I had just had eye surgery and was not allowed to drive. My son in law was visiting and agreed to drive my truck to Sullivans. I needed tire rotation, a tire leak fixed, an oil change, and the 4wd inspected. Sullivans had no problem with this even thou I had not set up an appointment. I left my truck there, and they worked on it 2 days later. I picked my truck up 6 days later when I was allowed to drive. Great Job!

AG
ANGELA G.
07/22/2018
Customer Service and trust
No matter what I bring my car in for I know I can trust Glen and his team to not try to get me to do something that is not needed. They care about there customers and it shows in the job they do.
If they say you need to change something or not you can trust them

TR
Timothy R.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Timothy said the business ordered the wrong part.

Lauren B.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Lauren said she would recommend this business.

EH
Ernest H.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Ernest said he is happy with the service.

MIKE + JOANNE P.
Plain, WI
07/14/2018
Attention to their customers needs.
Once again the crew at Sullivan's Two went beyond my expectations. During my scheduled appointment for an oil change and tire rotation they were able to pull off my passenger side door panel and repair my window track within practically the same time. I always feel that I'm being treated fairly with Glen and the entire crew. Thanks again.

SV
steven v.
Reedsburg, WI
07/09/2018
I would Recommend Sullivans Two Unlimited to anyone who needs Repair Work done to their Vehicle ! They Really Do Right For The Customer in fixing whats wrong for a very Fair Price they will tell you what should / needs to be and when to do it .

BG
Brennen G.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Brennen said this business is awesome.

SA
Steve A.
Chevrolet Aveo
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they were kind and very helpful.

JOHN + LYNN G.
Pontiac Sunbird
06/18/2018
Top Notch Service, Excellent Advice
The staff at Sullivans Two Unlimited is extremely professional and helpful. Top notch service and excellent advice are just two of the reasons that I trust Sullivans Two Unlimited for all of my automotive needs. I have been bringing my vehicles there for years and I have never had a bad experience.

Julia L.
Honda Civic Si
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Julia said they are super helpful, quick and they know her vehicle well. They are very polite as well.

EO
Elisa O.
06/15/2018 Category: Service
Elisa said she had a good experience.

Bill S.
Saturn SL
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Bill said the staff knew what they were doing and did a fine job.

Bob S.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Bob said the business was able to get him in and out when he needed service.