Latest Review about 1 month ago

Chris B.
Eugene, OR
04/06/2021
Sun is awesome!
I have been taking my cars to Sun Automotive for many years and have always been happy with the service and work. I recently had a problem with my car that was baffling. Sun went way above and beyond what I expected working to solve the problem.

03/19/2021
The Sun Always Rises
I have serviced my cars with Sun Automotive for about 16 years. They improve every year. This last time I received service the office staff and mechanics were extremely courteous, professional, efficient, and the fee was very reasonable. I can't imagine going anywhere else for the care of my car.

Albin B.
Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
02/02/2021
Unexpected High Cost
I have been very satisfied with the service provided in the past for my two vehicles. This time, however, I was shocked by the high price of windshield wiper blades for my Mercedes car -- $234.08! Other automotive services would call their custumers when an unexpected service is needed or a high cost may be incurred. In this case, I was not told of this exorbitant cost until after the work had been done. Checking online, I found the same wiper blades at other Mercedes dealers at about half the cost, and at automotive parts businesses at about half of that cost. Good bye Sun Automotive.

John D.
Chevrolet HHR
10/05/2020
Decent people and good mechanics. I can walk to it from home.
So far so good.
They do what you ask, and they try to please.

10/01/2020
Quick
Thanx for getting me in quickly. I thought it might take an appointment days away. Called yesterday, in AND out today. Great.

NP
Neil P.
Eugene, OR
Dodge Neon
09/29/2020
They stand by their work
Brought in my aging car for brake work. Found a mistake had been made in previous work, and some materials were also less-than-ideal. Replaced the parts under warranty, no questions asked. Much appreciated.

LO
Larry O.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/26/2020
What is important to me is honesty. I feel that when they tell me my vehicles require additional work , they are being truthful, and are concerned for my families safety. All work done on my vehicle has taken care of those problems and I have never had to take one back because a poor repair.

BO
Bobbi O.
09/12/2020
Excellent service! Thank you Josh!
Follow up was great. Service was above and beyond!

John D.
Chevrolet HHR
09/04/2020
Decent people and good mechanics.
You have competent mechanics, but mainly you're close to my home.

I'm curious: How did you get my email?

08/04/2020
The Sun Always Rises
I'm always satisfied with the service and attention I get when I go to Sun Automotive. Not only did the do the repair I needed, but Craig Noel held the front door open for me. What nice service.

Lincoln Navigator L
07/16/2020
Quick service.
Phoned for an appointment and got right in. Work was completed in a timely manner and we are on the road again!

LC
Lighting C.
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/09/2020
Honored warranty
We had brake work done a year ago, and Sun Automotive, replaced brake pad at no cost to us.

Joe Cavanagh

Professional
Excellent service. No complaints

05/23/2020
A Pleasant Return
Again, excellent service, reasonable waiting time, courteous office staff, and reasonable fee. Two minor disappointments though. I didn't get the interior cleaned nor a ticket for a free car wash as stated on my receipt. That won't deter me from having continued service at Sun Automotive.

Lincoln Navigator L
05/11/2020
Passenger window regulator repair.
It's amazing how often you use the convenience of power windows, without appreciating it. But when it DOESN'T work, — especially when it is 85 degrees out — you notice! Thanx!