05/23/2020
A Pleasant Return
Again, excellent service, reasonable waiting time, courteous office staff, and reasonable fee. Two minor disappointments though. I didn't get the interior cleaned nor a ticket for a free car wash as stated on my receipt. That won't deter me from having continued service at Sun Automotive.

BP
Bob P.
Lincoln Navigator L
05/11/2020
Passenger window regulator repair.
It's amazing how often you use the convenience of power windows, without appreciating it. But when it DOESN'T work, — especially when it is 85 degrees out — you notice! Thanx!

CT
Coleen T.
04/22/2020
2011 Prius mpg restored
The Sun technicians restored the expected mpg in my 2011 Prius.

Stan B.
03/17/2020
Sun Atuomotive is my go to place for when I have car troubles
I was having some troubles with my car not starting in the mornings. Sun Automobile helped work through those problems.

Kendra B.
Eugene, OR
03/17/2020
Tiffany rocks!
I must say having your car serviced as a female is not so fun. For years I was taking my car to 3-4 places to see what they actually agreed on. Made up parts with huge price tags were really a thing! Don't get me wrong, having Mark on staff at Sun for YEARS was the reason why we stayed with Sun. With the owner change I was skeptical at first. Then we met Tiffany. Having a female on staff that knows her stuff....is very welcoming! Huge fat raise please!

LR
Leslie R.
03/10/2020
Respect
Never disappointed yet after years of service. They are top notched professionals.

AW
Allen W.
Toyota Tundra
03/07/2020
Reliable
I had a dead battery which appeared to need to be replaced. I was also concerned about the amount of time it would reqire as I was faced with deadlines at work. I called Sun and was assured they would be able to get the job done quickly. They gave me an appointment time which they met and had me on my way in half an hour. I was very pleased with their service and integrity.

01/30/2020
A Pleasant Return
It has been over a year since I relied on Sun Automotive for reliable service. That was due to my buying a new vehicle and using the dealers warranty service which was no where near the service I have gotten at Sun Automotive. They never cleaned the car after servicing. And by looking under the hood of my new car, I realized they hadn't bothered to remove a mouse nest located there. Being back at Sun Automotive gives me confidence that my car will be cared for and I will have no worries about its condition.

12/28/2019
A Pleasant Return
I purchased a Honda from Kendall Honda in September of 2018. I had free servicing for the first year. Now I'm back where I feel confident I'll get the service I need when I need it, and it will be professional. That was proven to me when I brought my car in for check-up and servicing Friday. It's good to be back home.

Jeannie L.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/03/2019
Sun Automotive's employees and great service.
Tiffany's great smile and knowing who you are when you come thru the door along with her great attitude and concern about your vehicle. Keven's determination to fix it right and that you are safe in your travels. The decorations are out of this world and so homey. They stand by their warranty till it's right with a smile. Always nice to see Craig there with his big smile.

JQ
Josh Q.
Yoncalla, OR
Ford Club Wagon
10/31/2019
Not as good as the first time
This was our third time here, and it wasn't a great experience. We came in for an inspection of sorts to diagnose our vehicle but it was not completed for various reasons. At the end of the day, we found a leaky brake line that was not there prior to our appointment. Needless to say, we will probably not be returning. The first time, however, was great.

Julie K.
Kia Sedona
10/02/2019
Sun Automotive
They go out of their way to give great customer service and do quality work!

LO
Larry O.
09/27/2019
I have always been very pleased with your service, I feel that I can trust the service personnel to be honest about what is needed to keep my vehicles serviced and in good repair.

Saturn LW
07/13/2019
Decline in customer service
I was disappointed this visit w the customer service. The women I spoke with told me a variety of things my car needed but did not have the associated estimated costs which was frustrating. I asked her to get back to me with this information and she did not. My car was not vacuumed and I did not receive records of service when I picked up my car. I feel as though customer service has declined since Mark left. I was satisfied with the service provided on the car.

BF
Bill F.
06/19/2019
Great people, great service
As usual, great people, great service.