Mike S.
GMC Yukon
05/26/2020
Great Customer Service
The service was great and Ryan went out of his way to make sure our experience and expectations were met👍

DK
Debbie K.
Toyota Avalon
05/15/2020
Great service.
I was due for a oil change and I was going to take a trip. I ask for a additional trip check and they were able to do it.
Thank you ☀️ Automotive.

LG
Larry G.
04/16/2020
Very friendly and knowledgeable.
I have used Sun Automotive a couple of times now. Wonderful place to take your car. Will definitely go back.

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
04/14/2020
Awesome
Always provide great service and customer service...

Bill H.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/04/2020
Honesty. Good work. Friendliness. Ryan.
Nothing more to offer but you have my Forester’s license number incorrect. It is 095-KCV. The DWD plate was the original when I bought the car in 2008 but was lost or stolen and replaced.
Bill

Chevrolet Express Cargo Van
03/03/2020
Top notch work and customer service!
All the staff here are great,. Friendly, helpful and professional. never anything but first rate service.

Julie L.
02/18/2020
Great service again!
They gave me the confidence to drive my car long distance. My car is old; I didn't believe that I could do it. Thank you Ryan. You know best! Julie

Julie L.
11/16/2019
Very meticulous. So far so good!
It's the second time I take my car to the garage; they've been very accommodating in the past. Same thing the second time around. So they seem to be consistent with the quality of their service. I really believe that they want to please their customers. I had a major part to change this time and everything seems to be perfectly done. If it stays that way, well they have done it again. Bravo, Julie

11/15/2019
great shop great service
Great staff very good communication. Tech's worked to find the cause of the issue.

Ford F550 Super Duty
11/13/2019
Alternator - Bad
Alternator went bad; corrected under warranty; but did not connect correctly and left us stranded on a job 100 miles from home, Total cost $250 tow, 2 tons asphalt, $120 4 guys on prevailing wage 2 hours $480 bare cost, loss productivity, second truck needed to pick up truck following day. This loss is well over the cost it was to replace the alternator.

WB
Walt B.
Toyota FJ Cruiser
09/28/2019
Service with Integrity
Once again, I put my faith in Ryan and his shop and once again I was impressed by their integrity. I travel for business and can not always be available in the event of transportation issue for my family. Knowing that they can take their car in to Sun Automotive and have it checked out is a Peace of Mind that money cant buy. Thanks Guys.

WB
Walt B.
GMC Yukon XL
09/18/2019
Service review
I have been taking my families vehicles to Sun Automotive on Coburg for over 5 years. Ryan has always made sure that we are well communicated with regarding issues and proposed solutions. I have high expectations with companies that I pay for service and advice, I place Ryan and his operation at the top of the list.

Toyota Avalon
08/16/2019
People are great. Parking - not so much..
In the past (about a year ago), Sun did a major repair for me. I think they did a good job. Car has been running fine ever since. This time I was in only for a routine service. What I like best is the inspection they do and the comments they write up as to what procedures they recommend doing in the future.

BD
Brian D.
Kia Sorento
08/12/2019
We’ve been bringing both of our vehicles to Sun since we moved here over three years ago. We’ve always been happy with their service (both the customer service from Ryan and his team, as well as the mechanical service from the technicians). They are fair, honest, and professional. We will continue to be long-term customers!

07/09/2019
Sun Automotive has saved me money.
An automotive repair/service facility told me that my vehicle needed repairs/services that exceeded several thousand dollars. I went to Sun Automotive for a second opinion and I've been driving several years now without experiencing any issues at all in regards to what I was told I needed to repair/service by that facility I had first gone to. Thanks for the honesty Sun Automotive and for saving me $$!