Latest Review about 2 months ago

Janet A.
04/28/2021
Great people, great service
Friendly, professional, great service.

TD
Tom D.
Toyota Avalon
04/23/2021
Pleased as punch!
Very happy with service, as usual. Felt like I was treated with kindness and respect. Left my car for 3000 mile service. Caught a shuttle home and, later back again. Pretty painless all in all. Thanks to all.

WM
Wendy M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
04/02/2021
Excellent service !!!
Josh and the guys are exceptional. Fair and honest service can’t be better.

RJ
Robert J.
Land Rover Discovery
03/26/2021
Customer service plus service!
Great care and service!

Diane L.
03/23/2021
Great friendly service!
I always appreciate the great service at Sun Automotive! While I will really miss Ryan, I will enjoy working with Josh to keep my car performing at its best!

WM
Wendy M.
Jaguar X-TYPE
03/02/2021
Awesome
Josh was amazing he and the guys took awesome care of my beloved Jaguar and got me back on the road.

HS
Houston S.
Junction City, OR
02/11/2021
Their quality professional work is always backed.
Friendly customer service complimented by a standard of excellence and the results to back it.

KG
Kay G.
Springfield, OR
Kia Soul
02/09/2021
Sun Automotive is awesome
We needed warranty work on our Kia Soul. Sun Automotive was honest and fair. They did a great job and we really trust them and their work.

Kirk M.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
12/28/2020
Stated Multipoint Vehicle Inspection was performed but not sure that's true.
My car was the last car to be worked on that day and I was told it was the mechanic's last day at the Coburg Rd shop before moving elsewhere. Inspection noted, "Found engine air filter to be in marginal condition, recommend replacing air filter soon." Interesting .... because the filter was replaced less than a week prior to taking it to the shop. I checked the filter again to verify and it still looks brand new. Another recommendation was to replace the clutch fluid but according to their records, it was replaced 18,400 miles ago. Maybe it needs it but it seems low mileage to me. I'm not sure I can trust any of their inspection recommendations.

In this time of Covid, shop manager either wore his mask below his nose or below his chin and often moved out from behind the plexiglass screen.

TK
Thomas K.
12/02/2020
Not impressive at all
Misdiagnosed my issue. Back a week later to deal with it. Charged me 306.00 for a part I could easily find in town for 135 plus 40 core fee. Told me I needed a coolant flush. Wanted 250.00 for it. Went to Lube it USA, they charge 84.00 for the same service. They tested the coolant and told me I didn't need to change it. Overall, I felt ripped off and I am pretty pissed.

Diane L.
11/19/2020
Customer service
During a recent visit while the current COVID lockdown was in effect, customers were not able to wait inside while their car was being worked on.My options were to walk around the neighborhood in the rain or sit on a chair outside under the eaves. Ryan found a car on their lot that I was able to sit in until my car was ready, and this 80 year old lady was so grateful for his thoughtfulness!

KR
Kathleen R.
11/06/2020
Finally a place I can trust!
Very excited to find a shop with people I can trust. Ryan is great!

DK
Debbie K.
Toyota Avalon
09/23/2020
Craig and the staff are great. Thank you😍
The staff and crew are the best. I recommend them to all my friends. Thank you . 😍😍

09/22/2020
Cost 30K Inspection
Who would have imagined that the 30K inspection on a 2017 Highlander would be ~$540? I don't fault Sun; they plug the service job into their computer and it spits out the time & materials. I'm just awed that all of the inspection would tally $400. Bottom line: ask for an estimate next time.

09/16/2020
Reliable and thorough
Repairs are always done quickly, communication is good (altho I would love texting to me, instead of calling), recommendations for future , nonurgent, repairs are helpful. Ride service is a great benefit, as well.