Volkswagen GTI
07/24/2021
Quality mechanics, upfront pricing, and quality work

Michael R.
Florida
07/24/2021 Category: Service
Michael said that he's very pleased with the service they provided. They weren't able to fix everything, but they did repair the air conditioner. He doesn't live in the area anymore, so he probably won't be back.

Sherry B.
07/20/2021
I have used them when my car needs work done. They do a great job and honest about what is needed
They are honest and let you know what is needed for the car

Charlene C.
Scion xD
07/19/2021
Best auro shop in area!
I'm afraid to write a rave review: everyone will flock to Suncoast, & I won't get in next time.🙄😄
I've been going to Jeff & Shane for 2-3 yrs, & they've always given me fair prices, with excellent work & a quick turn around. They are personable, knowledgeable & kind. I wouldn't trust my car repairs to be done anywhere else.

EP
Emile P.
07/10/2021
High quality and great service again
As always I am very satisfied with the high quality of work done by Shane, the mechanic who replaced the rear brakes & rotors on my 2008 Chevy Impala. He also did troubleshooting for my check engine light being on, which unfortunately for me turned out to be the intake manifold sucking in air through bad gaskets. I am glad he found this out , but a big job for me to decide on & down the road if I decide to do this big job, I will very definitely have this awesome team do the job. Honest, high quality work & a very friendly & professional shop always!!!!! I highly recommend this shop & team!

Jan G.
07/01/2021
Trustful Mechanic Shop
Not only can you depend on the mechanical experience at Suncoast but you can also experience trust! Finally a mechanic shop you can trust! They won't do you wrong and they respect your property! I'll never go to another garage for car repair. ,💯💯

NP
Niledsa P.
07/01/2021
Honest
Fair prices, kind and knowledgeable staff, excellent service.

BT
Bob T.
Honda Accord Sedan
06/30/2021
Priorty
Thanks Shane and Jeff. You managed to squeeze my car into your busy schedule to fit my busy schedule. You did it again. Great job and much appreciated.
Bob Thomas
Bradenton

PU
Paula U.
Sarasota, FL
06/25/2021
Honest, timely, competent and fairly priced.
This shop does excellent work and quickly. They are always fairly priced and honest. The shop is well organized and clean. I’m so happy to have a great mechanic that can be trusted to do an awesome job. Their shop is a gem!!

Al S.
Chrysler 200
06/24/2021
The best Auto Repair business in town.
Been dealing with this business since 1998, what does that tell you......honest

06/24/2021
Honest
AAA towed it there because of distance, but found out from a friend they are the place to go. Very honest and up front. Did a lot of extra little things (got rid of my TPMS light!) with no charge.

06/19/2021
Honest and thorough
I have been coming here for years.
My wife and I have recommended
Suncoast Auto to friends,co-workers and Clients numerous times.
Have had nothing but positive feedback

Thx for what you do and how you do it.

Carol W.
Toyota Venza
06/18/2021
Great Local Business
Very much appreciate the expertise and prompt service of this local vehicle service business. We have experience emergency needed car repairs as well as maintenance. This company has not failed us!

GS
Geri S.
Ford Police Interceptor
06/08/2021
Owner and his mechanics were awesome.
The Ford dealer couldn’t figure out what was wrong, why it misfired road so rough. Shane took his time and was able to find the problem and fix it. So we would not have to put a new motor in it. Saved us a lot of money. It is running great now. Thank you, Suncoast Auto.

Bob B.
Palmetto, FL
06/07/2021
Suncoast is the best!!!
Suncoast is efficient, affordable, and honest....
They have my business and will continue to do so!!
Never have to worry; job is always done right..