Sunland Tire Corp of Covina

Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Latest Review over 3 years ago

DF
DANIEL F.
12/22/2014
Oil Change
Great service and friendly staff

NJ
NICOLE J.
Pomona, CA
12/05/2014
Friendly Service
I am so glad that there is new management with friendly smiles and helpful attitudes here again! They priced matched the alignment quote I received an beat the tire price Great Job Sunland! You have a customer for life!

IC
IRMA C.
Scion xA
11/10/2014
Discourteous staff
This used o be a good trustworthy place where I could bring my car. I have been a customer since 2008 and will not be returning. The current desk staff need to remember that Sunland is providing a service to the customer and not the other way around. I am so dissatisfied that I am even closing my Bridgestone account and will convey to the creditor the reason.

Hi Irma,
I've tried to get a hold of you a few times since I read this to let you know that I'm sorry one of our staff was discourteous and to see what I could do to make it up to you and also to find out what exactly happened.
If you would please give me a call at 626-732-9465 or shoot me an email back at joseph@sunlandtire.com I will get this handled.

GP
GLORIA P.
11/01/2014
Super Service
Very friendly, fast service.
Max R., VP from Sunland Tire Corp of Covina responded on 11/13/2014

Thank you for the review!!!

SV
SALVADOR V.
GMC Terrain
10/12/2014
speed service
to slow take to much time for oil change

Hi Salivador!
Thank you for the review!
And you're right we don't have a 'quick oil change'.  We take a little extra time to check out your vital systems (brakes, hoses, battery, etc) so you have peace of mind when we're done.
Also remember we will take you home and pick you back up when your car is done so you don't have to wait around the shop.
Long story short: THANK YOU FOR THE REVIEW!!! =)

JOE R.

DK
DYANA K.
Glendora, CA
09/28/2014
Simply sucks and all of you are trained liars
My review is that these people people are trained to sell you things you dont need including lie about what is covered under waranty and what is not! I advise everyone to never get their tires let alone their cars fixed at this establishment.
They are only concerned about getting paid and are loosing business due to their lies and ways of screwing their customers over.

Hi Dyana,
First let me say I’m sorry your vehicle is making a noise, I know how nerve wracking that can be.
I talked with the mechanic and service advisor that looked at your vehicle. They said they went with you on a test drive but were unable to make the noise happen. They also let it run for a while but still no noise. They rechecked the work we did and were unable to see anything wrong.
With that said I 100% believe you that there IS a noise and I do want to solve your vehicle's problem.
The reason we haven’t replaced anything on your vehicle (under warranty or not) is because the mechanic was unable to find anything wrong.  With no systems we are unable to track down the problem. If the noise happens only in the morning then we will need to keep your vehicle overnight and start it up in the morning. If it happens only after a very long freeway drive then when you get off the freeway come straight to us so we can check it out.
Please feel free to email me back at joseph@sunlandtire.com or 626-331-6295 and ask for Joseph.  I want to get this solved for you.

SG
SUZANNE/ANTHONY G.
09/22/2014
Friendly Staff
Ken, Manny and crew helpful and courteous. Job well done... I'll be back for more service routines...
Max R., VP from Sunland Tire Corp of Covina responded on 09/29/2014

Glad to hear it!!! Thank you for the review, I really apprecate it!!

SV
SALVADOR V.
GMC Terrain
08/03/2014
this time the service was bad
Max R., VP from Sunland Tire Corp of Covina responded on 09/29/2014

I am very sorry to hear it!! I'm going to have someone give you a call to see if there is something we can do! I really do apprecate your business!

AG
AMBER G.
07/24/2014
Helpful, great customer service, fair deal
Will do the usual "this is what else you need in addition to an oil change." However, I got a much better deal when having routine/necessary work done on my car than I have at any other local mechanic and they were very pleasant to work with. Still has a 'small business' feel.

ALICIA B.
07/16/2014
Competitive pricing
Great service and competitive pricing. They just forgot to rotate tires which they normally do and now I will have to go back. Flaws on customer service attention.

Toyota Sequoia
06/29/2014
Service, service , service. Thanks
Great on time service your tech./ mechanics are pros. Again thanks

ROBERT C.
BMW M3
06/12/2014
Chuck was great! He knows his stuff
He called me as soon as my tires arrived. Prices were low but service and advice was outstanding!

JENNY K.
Ford Explorer Sport
06/09/2014
Excellent customer service
Chuck got me in & out of the shop in a day & even stayed late to finish what needed to be done so I could get back on the road ! Thank you so much ! You guys have never let me down :)

PG

SG
SOL G.
03/25/2014
brakes
received new brakes,pads,and rotars. helped me with financing. great service

03/20/2014
The service was very good and your techs were knowledgeable
I took my vehicle for maintenance and the job was done right . Thank you