Overall Rating 3.9333327/5Overall Rating 3.9333327/5Overall Rating 3.9333327/5rating 3.9333327rating 3.9333327
Overall Rating 2.07143/5Overall Rating 2.07143/5rating 2.07143rating 2.07143rating 2.07143

TR
Thomas R.
Rainbow City, AL
01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great service Department
My service was provided in a lot less time than I expected. They also performed recall work on the vehicle after informing me it was required. Great job!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Santa Fe serviced here. Thanks again

CL
Cheryl L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Close to home and they're very friendly
Made time for oil change on my schedule. Very friendly.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We try to work around your schedule. I'm glad it worked out for you. Thanks again

Alexandria, AL
2014 Hyundai Accent
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, very fast and affectionate
They were very fast and friendly. My oil change was done very well. They were very worried about the other filters that were clogged up in my engine which was nice to know about. Every thing was done in a very timely manner and very cost effective.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Accent serviced here. Thanks again

HJ
Helen J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellant
I have had my car for almost eight years and it has never seen another dealer than Hyundai service. The people listen to what I say
and all is taken car of. I am very pleased............
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks you so much for your great comments and 5 star review. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

NH
Niki H.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service always do a good job
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Sonata serviced here. Thanks again

Susan S.
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Service check
Always great service with work personnel very efficient, and friendly Usually short wait period. Always appreciate car wash after service provided.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. Your like family here. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

CG
Carla G.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
Miss
N/A
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Sorry we didn't reach our goal of 5 stars. Any suggestions to help us reach that last star please let us know. Thanks

John S.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Quick, reliable service; professional, friendly personnel
Just completed our first service on our new Tucson. Was easy to make appointment; got vehicle back as promised. Good experience!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

MJ
Michael J.
Jacksonville, AL
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
They are family
They are family
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

you are family. It's a joy when you come in. Thanks for your great survey

Rebecca S.
Delta, AL
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and great customer service.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/11/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Elantra serviced here. Thanks again

Kenya B.
Roanoke, AL
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Loved the service
They were friendly and efficient. Explained everything that needed to be done and everything that was done. I had to leave my car and was given a loaner
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thanks for your great survey and 5 star review. We appreciate you malking the drive to have your Sonata serviced here. Thanks again

Eastaboga, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service Department
Great service, all the staff are great
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. Any questions give us a call. Thanks again

Robert H.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Superior Hyundai is on top of their game. Easy to contact and set up service appointment and they take care of business from the moment you arrive. Courtesy car wash is the cherry-on-top.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. We appreciate your business. If you have any questions or concerns please give us a call. Thanks again

CL
Casey L.
Birmingham, AL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Thank you!!
From the our base of my car to any service I need on it, they take good care of us and I really appreciate everyone there. Thank you so much!!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Genesis serviced here. Thanks again

Julia G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Love this staff
I have been coming her since 2005
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We truly appreciate your business since 2005. It's always a pleasure when you come in. Thanks again

SP
Sonyia P.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Always upfront about cost, real friendly staff in the service dept.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Tucson serviced here. Thanks again

RK
Ryan K.
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Great service I keep coming back
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks Ryan. We appreciate you coming back. It's always a pleasure when you come in. Thanks again

Lorenzo S.
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Your employees are are respectful and seem to care about your customers.
I was given the opportunity to purchase the high end or low end of car parts needed replaced on my car. This was helpful to me in that I couldn’t puchase the high end products at this time. My breaks and rotors were replaced and my car is safe to drive. I am happy that I purchased this Sanato because the service department has been a great tool in keeping my car serviced and safe to drive.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We greatly appreciate your business. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitete to call. Thanks again

TH
Timothy H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for your service for me and very excellent car driving conditions like new.
Thank you.
Your customer Mr. Hurley.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We greatly appreciate your business. Thanks again

EW
Ellen W.
12/20/2018 Category: Service
Always Superior Service
The service department, technicians, and manager, Tim Bowden, are phenomenal. They take great care of my car, treat me professionally and friendly every time, go above and beyond to keep me informed and my vehicle safe. True honest service is what you get here. And the cookies aren’t bad either.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 12/20/2018

Thanks Ellen. It's always a pleasure when you come in. If you ever need anything we are just a call away. Thanks again