Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5Overall Rating 3.9166667/5rating 3.9166667rating 3.9166667
Overall Rating 1.91667/5rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667rating 1.91667

Mary M.
2017 Hyundai Accent
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Accent, 2017
Great service. Timely
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

Birmingham, AL
Sonata Service
Service was excellent as always!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for your comments and 5star review. We strive to maks every visit excellent. Thanks again

JI
Jade I.
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Speedy and quality service!
I took my car in for an overnight service and it was done and ready to be picked up when they told me it would be. Everything about the service was smooth with no glitches. My car is also running smoothly again!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for your gerat comments and five star review. Glad your car is running smooth. Thanks again

CL
Cheryl L.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Close to home and they're very friendly
Excellent service.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for your great comments and score. Thanks for being patient about the tires. Thanks again

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/13/2018 Category: Service
I feel like family!
From the moment I step through the door to the time I drive away I feel as though they have my best interests in mind. As a single, older woman, I need to have someone I trust to ensure my vehicle is in top operating condition. And I feel that way with Superior. They are friendly, efficient, polite, and professional and I feel so well taken care of!
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. It's always a pleasure when you come in. If you have any questions or concerns please don't hesitate to call. Thanks again

James H.
Pell City, AL
09/12/2018 Category: Service
People
Good customer attention.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for the great comments and 5 star review. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Santa Fe serviced here. Thanks again

09/11/2018 Category: Service
CAr washing
They wash pretty good
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

We are sorry about your appointment, we do not make them here in the service department. They are made by a group in another building. Next time just call the Hyundai Service department directly and ask for me, Tim, and I will make sure this doesn't happen in the future! Thank you for your survey. I am going to send you a rescore

Pell City, AL
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/12/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Tucson serviced here. Thanks again.

AW
Anna W.
Talladega, AL
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is so nice and helpful.
Superior makes car shopping, buying and maintenance very easy. Everyone is so nice and polite.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We appreciate you making the drive from Talladega to have your Sonata serviced here

YM
Yulona M.
Talladega, AL
2013 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Everything
I loved it
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your 5 star review. We appreciate you making the drive from Talladega to have your Genesis serviced here.
 Thanks again

Darla S.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/08/2018 Category: Service
The service is department is friendly, they listen to you, and they are fast. I will continue to bring my Hyundai here.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks again

AF
Alvin F.
Birmingham, AL
2011 Hyundai Genesis
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Tim and his staff are always professional and courteous.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. We appreciate you making the drive to have your Genesis serviced here. Thanks again

Jack F.
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Informed me when I arrived that they were running a little behind, so they suggested washing my car first, then an oil change, worked out great, in and out in no time.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. We try to move them through as quick as possible and still perform quality work. I'm glad it worked out for you. Thanks again

Julia G.
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
09/03/2018 Category: Service
The service writers are very personable
I would never carry my vehicle to anyone but them because they always know what needs to be done.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks for your comments and 5 star review. You have been a friend of the dealership for a long time. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Maintenance
I feel confident that the employees have as their priority service excellence and customer satisfaction.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks for your great comments and survey. Excellance and satisfaction is always our main goal. Thanks again

PM
Peggy M.
Weaver, AL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/02/2018 Category: Service
They are responsible respectful they ck.ur car out for problems and inform of problems then its wash and vacuum every time
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

Thanks for your comments and 5 star review. It's always a pleasure when you come in. Thanks again

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Customer service
My Hyundai has been an wonderful car. The service is done quickly and customer service is great.

SJ
Sharon J.
The service
I didn't have to wait a long time for my car to be serviced, I was in and out.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks for your great comments and 5 star review. We try to get you in and out as quick as possible. We appreciate your business. Thanks again

Teressa S.
Montgomery, AL
09/01/2018 Category: Service
Not so happy customer!
I purchased a new 2015 Sonata on December 2014. I serviced my vehicle according to the recommended maintenance at the dealership service department. In November 2016, I had to purchased four new tires. All four of the tires had the same type of wear on them. I purchased four tires from the service department costing $1000. I researched the tires to see if it was a ecall on them, because I couldn’t believe the wear of the tires. I was never informed of the “Tires for Life” Program until yesterday (8/31/2018) by another salesman. I mentioned to the service manager, and he stated the next time I could get the “Tires for Life”. What does he mean the next time? I know that now! What about my situation, he sold me the tires? I am very disappointed. I trusted in the service manager to value me as a customer. I drive 80+ miles to get my vehicle service at that location. The salesman, who sold me the vehicle didn’t tell me about the “Tires for Life” Program.
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/08/2018

I'm sorry about the confusion. Normally that is fully explained by the sales person and that program is one of the documents you have to sign when you purchase the vehicle. Not everybody opt's in on the tires for different reasons. As long as you keep servicing your car here every 5 months or 5000 miles we will keep putting tires on your car as long as you own it. Again i am sorry for the miss communication on our part.

BO
Barton O.
Eastaboga, AL
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Superior
Kindness and respectful to customers. Thanks
Tim B., Srvice Manager from Superior Hyundai responded on 09/04/2018

Thanks Bart for your great comments and 5 star review. It's always a pleasure when you come in. Thanks again