Overall Rating 4.4000016/5Overall Rating 4.4000016/5Overall Rating 4.4000016/5Overall Rating 4.4000016/5rating 4.4000016
Overall Rating 2.3333316/5Overall Rating 2.3333316/5rating 2.3333316rating 2.3333316rating 2.3333316

2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
service 23 point checks
you as an owner have to stay on top of your equipment and pay attention or you will not get the service promised
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Mr. O'Hare,
   I'm sorry to hear that you had issues with your last service visit with Ashley. I will review your visit and get back to you very soon. We appreciate your business at Suresky's.
  Regards,
   Doug Dulgarian
   Suresky Hyundai

Maureen L.
Washingtonville, NY
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Trustworthy
Very professional and took care of everything I needed

Melinda S.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/11/2018 Category: Service
great service and people
Suresky staff is always pleasant and very helpful. Kudos to Mark and Dennis for getting me tires and making my car like new again!!

KH
Karen H.
Middletown, NY
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Doug one of the managers is always extremely helpful & friendly. Mark service rep always efficient.

Hshssh
Wec

Joan W.
Cornwall, NY
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Always fair and efficient service
Suresky Hyundai is a great dealer. Even for routine service, they take time to make you feel like your business matters to them. From the quick and friendly greeting to the return of my car at the end, it’s a pleasure.
I have some problems walking, and the service tech always has my car brought up to the door for me when ready. These small things show how they care for their customers.

RL
Robert L.
Montgomery, NY
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2018 Category: Service
very friendly good service time kept me informed of service ....
I have brought three cars at suresky very professional friendly

AC
Astrid C.
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and courteous service

11/08/2018 Category: Service
15,000 mile check up, oil change and tire rotation
Service was prompt and exceeded time expectation!

11/08/2018 Category: Service
Emergency Visit
My oil light was on and I travel 100 miles Roundtrip to work so I went to Suresky without an appointment to see if they could slip me in at the last minute. My advisor Joe was able to fit me in and it turned out that it was under warranty. I had no issue whatsoever waiting for the car to be fixed even though they offered me the shuttle I chose to stay on the premises and read my book. I was thrilled to be able to feel safe driving my car again and their ability to accommodate me.

New Hampton, NY
11/07/2018 Category: Service
No resolution
Had loss of reception on radio on stations that usually were not a problem. My other vehicles still receive those stations without change. Suresky told me all connections were checked, nothing wrong could be found, and nothing could be done. Even though we paid $$ for bumper to bumper extended warranty to cover everything including all electronics, since "nothing could be done", I was required to pay, a reduced service charge, of $70.
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Ms Pasternoster,
   I will review your visit and contact you.
  Regards,
    Doug Dulgarian
    Suresky Hyundai

Sarah S.
Washingtonville, NY
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful service
Took my car in for service on November 1st. Tom Hyde did an excellent job servicing my vehicle and making sure everything was in safe working order. Highly recommend Tom Hyde and Sureskys for all services!

AD
Anthony D.
New Windsor, NY
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Pleasure to work with Ray.
Thank you to the Suresky Collision Center for the wonderful, efficient job you did to repair our car.
We appreciate the constant communication, excellent customer service and quality workmanship.
Heather the receptionist kept us informed and was also very helpful. We would highly recommend working with Ray. He is wonderful!
Many thanks.

WW
William W.
Middletown, NY
11/04/2018 Category: Service
Ashley provides top notch service support!
Very professional, very friendly, just a pleasure to work with

Judith M.
Wurtsboro, NY
11/03/2018 Category: Service
the folks in the service dept. are great they listen and take care of things
my biggest problem as of late is that it is very difficult to get an appt. I am working 6 days a week and I begin work before your shuttle service starts.
When I ask to speak to a service manager, I got put through to a voice mail and then back to the switch board and got a different person, only to have to
begin to explain myself all over again.
I have purchased and serviced my last 3 cars at Suresky's and I feel that there has to be a way to make sure I was able to be accommodated in some way.
When I finally called back a got a young man Mark (Express Lube-service manager) and he told me to come in that Saturday at 7 and he would take care
of the oil change and inspection, not sure how long and where he could fit me in, but it would be taken care of. That is ALL I wanted to hear from someone.
He had me done and out by 8:30..amazing, considering I was told it was booked solid and I could not get put in at all.

11/02/2018 Category: Service

Thompson Ridge, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/01/2018 Category: Service
good communications during service
I received an estimate which turned out to be about $500 less than the actual amount billed. I think the labor costs are excessive

Warwick, NY
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Thank you for a swift service and transportation within the village!

Thomas M.
Chester, NY
10/30/2018 Category: Service
they treat you like their best customer always
The staff is a shining example of superior professionalism and courtesy.

Daniel C.
Central Valley, NY
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Great Visit
I love these guys they always do a great job