Overall Rating 4.4523829/5Overall Rating 4.4523829/5Overall Rating 4.4523829/5Overall Rating 4.4523829/5rating 4.4523829
Overall Rating 2.3571395/5Overall Rating 2.3571395/5rating 2.3571395rating 2.3571395rating 2.3571395

DF
Debra F.
Matamoras, PA
09/21/2018 Category: Service
The service folks were friendly and answered my questions. They were attentive making me feel assured the work was being done with quality!

Livingston Manor, NY
09/21/2018 Category: Service
People
First Andy and now Doug always listen to any concerns I have. Work is done right first time.

FB
Fred B.
New Windsor, NY
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Alternator
Service was great as expected. Sarah was very professional and accomodating..Work was done in a timely manner.

Marina C.
Maybrook, NY
Annoying
... also if one person was not nice at all EVERYONE else was super helpeful.
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Ms Censoni,
   Not sure what went wrong on you visit, but I will look into it.
   Doug Dulgarian

Mark S.
Liberty, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Well done
I was impressed with the professional manner, attitude and aptitude of everyone with whom I dealt at the Suresky collision center. From the woman who coordinated the care of my vehicle to the driver of the courtesy van everything was handled smoothly and efficiently.

Chester, NY
Great Hyundai Dealer
Service was excellent there is nothing to complaint about it.

FT

GG
Gerald G.
Monroe, NY
Express oil change service
1st appointment of the day at 7:00 am greeted with a smile and promptly! Was completed in 30 min. Great Job!

David C.
Vernon, NJ
Good, reliable service
SURESKY HYANDAI provides fast, reliable service. My service advisor went the "seco nd mile" in resolving a concern I had with the GPS operation.

Stony Point, NY
Not happy
The car was returned to me filthy
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Mr Malley,
  I will look into this visit and respond back.
    Regards,
      Doug Dulgarian
      Suresky Hyundai

ST
Steven T.
Middletown, NY
Hyundai Corporate
The dealer was great ,but disappointed with the response from Hyundai. They took the cheap way out to have the rotors resurfaced ,with only 17,000 miles and you causing the issue. The rotors should have been replaced but Hyundai , but tied the dealers hands.

KW
Kimberly W.
Long Eddy, NY
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Suresky staff is TRULY synchronized perfection!!! That is WHY I ONLY service our new Hyundai Santa Fe at Suresky Hyundai!
Suresky Hyundai's staff is TRULY committed to YOU at every servicing appointment: every question and servicing need answered and your vehicle's safety in the forefront of each scheduled maintenance appointment. I have been a customer for almost thirty years, my grandfather bought his vehicles from Suresky's original sales building, and I as a thoroughly satisfied customer take it upon myself to leave accurate and true reviews so ALL can read about Suresky's synchronized perfection: from the girl or gentleman assigned to you that greets you when you arrive assessing and explaining your scheduled maintenance to be performed that day, to the superb techs working on your vehicle, to the shuttle drivers who shuttle you to a close destination while you wait. You cannot get any better than Suresky Hundai: the smoke free grounds are impeccably maintained, the waiting room is SPOTLESSLY CLEAN, comfortable and inviting- it has the atmosphere of a luxury hotel where every staff member KNOWS his/her role and position, and performs like a synchronized clock! The work is done promptly- no need to wait hours and hours. Please experience Suresky Hyunda for yourself, they really are amazing! I live three counties away and ride the commute to service our new Hyundai Santa Fe Tucson at Suresky Hyundai!!!! Kimberly Wakeman

LP
Leland P.
Goshen, NY
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, fast service.
Mark was very helpful when I took my car in for an oil change. The oil was changed very promptly (I hate waiting), and he also addressed a few other issues and ordered the parts to correct them. I cannot speak highly enough of Mark, he took amazing care of me and my car. Would highly recommend.

IF
Irene F.
Montgomery, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
efficient
I have been a customer for 10 yrs, I did get spoiled by Ray and Paulie, everything was always explained ,This time all I was told u need to replace filters they are dirty 75.00 later shocked me a bit. Your younger employees need to have a better relationship with the customers That's why people come back. Thank u

Warwick, NY
09/14/2018 Category: Service
People in service area area are congenial when you drive in
Everyone is pleasant and understanding of your problem. Staff efficient and ready to assist and explain what is being done with your auto

Chester, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service great
I had a check engine light on and they were able to find the problem and fix it - rodent got in and messed with some wires

MJ
Margaret J.
Highland Mills, NY
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Regular service/maintenance
Excellent Service by the service manager, Joe and the work that was done was done well as expected. Only complaint would be that the service took much longer than expected from what I was told to expect in wait time.

Barbara H.
Montgomery, NY
service
we have always had good luck with service dept.

EW
Edward W.
Warwick, NY
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Professional Service
I've always been treated in a friendly and professional manner by everyone there all the years that I have been coming both to buy a car and to have it serviced. There was even a time that I forgot about my state inspection and the representative worked me in at the last minute.