Overall Rating 4.4324314/5Overall Rating 4.4324314/5Overall Rating 4.4324314/5Overall Rating 4.4324314/5rating 4.4324314
Overall Rating 2.32432/5Overall Rating 2.32432/5rating 2.32432rating 2.32432rating 2.32432

EW
Edward W.
Service Excellence
Joseph Uhelsky was courteous, professional, and knowledgeable. Didn't have to wait any longer than was necessary.

Robert R.
Good Service.....Bad waiting area
Waiting room is not the best. Feels like your in a basement and there's a door that leads to the service area that is used non stop by employees and customers.

Susan C.
Service at Suresky
Great service time after time.

HC
Hector C.
Customer service
They keep you updated how long it’s gonna take for your car to get to be ready

New Windsor, NY
2016 Hyundai Genesis
Quick service -IN & Out -
Everything was great

Michael S.
West Haverstraw, NY
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
No Hiccups
Timely and knowledgeable service.

KW
Kimberly W.
Long Eddy, NY
05/22/2018 Category: Service
SUPERB, OUTSTANDING ORGANIZED TECH SERVICING EVERY TIME !
AS usual, my servicing May 2018 was absolutely synchronized, organized PERFECTION! I was greeted pleasantly
by Ashleigh who immediately informed me of our second servicing details and what was to be checked/serviced on our brand new Hyundai Santa Fe Tucson (BUY ONE! GORGEOUS appointed vehicle that really hugs the road and allows you to feel so secure while on the road), plastic was put on the seat/floor pad put in place by a tech to keep my new vehicle spotless. My shuttle to Florida, NY was already scheduled ahead of time, everything orchestrated perfectly. Servicing was completed, I was shuttled back to Suresky's, was and everything was SPOTLESS in my vehicle. I cannot emphasize enough the QUALITY and dedication to STELLAR servicing and performance that Suresky's delivers EVERY time. I have been a dedicated customer for 28 years and don't even consider going to any other dealership. FINE SUPERB tech service, and customer service is THE standard at Suresky's.

Toby M.
Johnson, NY
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Pleasantly surprised
I bought a new 2016 Sonata from Suresky a couple of years ago and have had no issues with it until recently when I couldn't press the gas pedal down quickly without the car decelerating.

I've had so many bad experiences with dealerships' service departments (not Suresky) not honoring a car's warranty that I usually just try to find a mechanic to fix whatever issue I'm having. Often they'll find some reason that parts or labor aren't covered or I drive away only to find the issue isn't fixed or there's another issue they caused.

This time I decided to give Suresky's a chance and they found and fixed the issue quickly and without cost. Car is running smoothly days later. Very happy I went to them and will again if I have issues with my Hyundai.

John P.
Newburgh, NY
Service on 2017 Hyundai Tuscan
Until they find and fix the thump in right rear I won't be happy. It's a 2017 and the problem has been there since I bought it over a year ago.
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 05/19/2018

Mr. Pikor,
    Thanks for taking the time to fill out a Hyundai survey . I'm sorry Anthony and our Service department did not perform up to the "5" level for you that day. I will look into your filter concern. We look forward to seeing you soon in our department and we will do our best to earn a "5" !

Monroe, NY
2016 Hyundai Elantra
In and out
Appointmemt time right on. Work done inTimley manor and communication.

Richard W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Very professional

Judy S.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Hyundai owner
Suresky treats you like you matter. They act like they really care about you. I really appreciate the way I was treated. They were really helpful

GD
George D.
Washingtonville, NY
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional Service
I have been coming for years and the service and service personnel have always been professional, knowledgeable and always courteous and friendly. The service technicians and mechanics have done exceptional work.

SD
Stephen D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/15/2018 Category: Service
nice people
diner is close
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Hyundai survey. Sincere thanks for the 5 STAR score. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

05/15/2018 Category: Service
Shuttle Services ce
Shuttle service needs to be revamped. They take people too and it screws people looking to get a short ride where they have to wait too long.

Mr. Ferrari,
   Sorry we disappointed you with a shuttle not being available on your last visit. As a regular customer I'm sure you are used to good service from our shuttle guys. I'm not sure what happened on this particular day, but it appears they we running other customers long distances trying to meet their needs.
  Unfortunately, the survey scores do not reflect the shuttle personnel. Only the service writer gets penalized for failed score.
   We are always trying to improve this service for our customers.
we hope to see you again soon in our department and we will do our best to earn a "5" score on that visit.
   Doug Dulgarian

Joseph T.
Walden, NY
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Happy with my service appointment
I just wanted a lube,oil and filter and that's what they did, being I am a mechanic I said I would change air filter and cabin filter.

Mr. Thompson,

Lynne M.
Cornwall, NY
05/13/2018 Category: Service
Customer care
Suresky service department doesn't only take good care of my Hyundai. They take good care of me while I'm waiting for work to be done. The valet service to run an errand, get lunch or get back to my job is a wonderful perk.

Ms Mehalick,
   Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Hyundai survey. Sincere thanks for the 5 STAR score and the great comments. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

Jean R.
Chester, NY
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
great cars but slow service department
This is the 2nd time that I've had service here and both took too long. The 1st time I replaced tire. It took hours and they said that they were short staffed. This time it was for a simple oil change which took forever! It's a great place to buy a car, but not to get it serviced unless you're very patient.

Ms Rose,
   I will look into this ASAP.
  Regargs,
    Doug Dulgarian

2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Car Trouble
I came into Suresky fo a simple oil change and mentioned a had a few warning lights come onto my dash board . A diagnostic test was ran and I was informed I needed additional services and parts for my car. Mark has gone above and beyond to assist me in getting my car up and running again. I truly appreciate the professionalism that Suresky has shown.
ALAN D D., service manager from Suresky Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Hyundai survey. Sincere thanks for the 5 STAR score and the kind remarks reguarding Mark. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

EZ
Eleanora Z.
Highland Mills, NY
05/09/2018 Category: Service
top dealership
staff always courteous, good service .

Ms Zadik,
   Thank you for taking the time to fill out a Hyundai survey. Sincere thanks for the 5 STAR score and the kind words. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.