1996 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5Overall Rating 4.4285718/5rating 4.4285718
Overall Rating 2.3265306/5Overall Rating 2.3265306/5rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306rating 2.3265306

Marina C.

Woodbury, NY
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Suresky Goshen
Great service..friendly and knowledgeable
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for servicing with us, and also for taking the time to give us feedback. We value customer feedback because it helps us to keep improving.

EC
Edward C.
Lake Peekskill, NY
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, friendly AND knowledgeable
I love the Hyundai Tuscon and Suresky Hyundai keep me informed, service my vehicle and let me know how to get the most out of it.
Suresky is a great Auto dealer and there is a great atmosphere in the building itself!

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Tucson went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Mike C.
Woodridge, NY
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Sure Thing
Always professional and reliable..
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Good Morning,

Thank you for your feedback! Taking the time to complete these surveys helps us immensely. It sounds like you had a smooth experience which is what we aim for.

If you ever have any questions or concerns please let me know, or if there is anything that could make your next visit a 5 star visit let us know!

Monroe, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
I trust them
I trust them.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/16/2019

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Santa Fe went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Barbara H.
Montgomery, NY
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Serviced my car in a timely manner

Charlene S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service every visit.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/15/2019

Good Morning,

It sounds like the work done on your Genesis went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Sara C.
Unionville, NY
2018 Hyundai Kona
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Joe
Joe is always professional and excellent at his job.

Hi Sara,

It sounds like the work done on your Kona went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

DN
Donna N.
Chester, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
The sales and service people are great. They explaine everything and when having my car serviced they are very through and fast.
I wouldn't buy my car from anywhere else than Suresky's. Highly recommend them for buying a car and for their service department.

Hi Donna,

SE
Sally E.
Goshen, NY
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Honor coupons that are sent to customers.
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback on your recent service experience. I spoke with the service advisor you worked with. The coupon you brought in was expired but we still want to honor it.

I will put a note into your customer profile so that when you come in for your next service we will apply the coupon discount.

Sorry for the inconvenience, but you will be eligible for that discount next time we see you!

John C.
Chester, NY
CUSTOMER SERVICE
prompt service, convenient garage drop off, knowledgeable service managers

Hi John,

Pine Bush, NY
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Cust Service Feels Bothered
Feels like whenever I call to ask a question while car is in service person seems annoyed or bothered.

Good Morning,

We are sorry to hear that you did not feel valued when you called in to ask a question about your car. Please contact me directly so that we can go over this issue and hopefully both come out satisfied.

I can be best reached at Liamb@suresky.com

Regards,

HL
Horace L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Been a customer over 20 years
One small blip.. You did not check the batteries in my ignition key/remote

Good Morning,

Thank you for being our customer for over 20 years, loyal customers keep  the business running.

If you bring in your key battery we would be happy to test it and we do have batteries in stock if replacement is necessary. Send me an e-mail or stop by so we can help.

Regards,

Washingtonville, NY
2013 Hyundai Accent
Amazing service department

It sounds like the work done on your Accent went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

Ramon G.
Liberty, NY
Eric is a great guy.

Hi Ramon,

It sounds like the work done on your Sonata went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us. I'm glad you had a good experience with Eric.

FG
Frances G.
Florida, NY
The service
Always friendly and helpful

Hi Frances,

It sounds like the work done on your Elantra went well, great to hear. If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to us.

KP
Kevin P.
Campbell Hall, NY
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Suresky sales and service...
Quality service, Quality people. No reason to look elsewhere for my automotive needs.

Hi Kevin,

Slate Hill, NY
First service on my Tucson
The service rep. Was very professional and covered all the areas the would be serviced on my vehicle as well as areas I listed of concern. Service was done in a very reasonable amount of time and completed in a timely fashion.

Good Morning,

If you ever have any questions or concerns please let me know.

Awesome
Great service as usual!

RD
Robert D.
Marlboro, NY
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
Friendly service also telling you what you should look after on car that can be problem in future .
Liam B., Customer Experience Advocate from Suresky Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019