Jane D.
Chester Springs, PA
11/09/2019
Swedeworks Honesty
That sums it up. Swedeworks was recommended to me by my landlord for it's honesty. Since I know very little about the mechanics of my car, only what I've learned by experience, I truly depend on honesty as well as expertise. I highly recommend this business for both. I trust Steve and Eric to tell me the truth and to keep me safe on the road.

FH
Florence H.
Chesterbrook, PA
Volvo XC60
11/09/2019
Great place to take my Volvo.
I have been very pleased with the service I’ve received on my 2011 XC 60 at Swedeswork. From the time I call for an appointment to bringing my car in and the service provided I’ve found them to be professional and fair with pricing. They are not in close proximity to where I live but worth the drive there. I highly recommend them.

Rebecca G.

PB
Peter B.
Douglassville, PA
11/07/2019
A pleasure to work with!
Swedeworks is the best place to take your Volvo. They are super accommodating, efficient and just overall nice people. They explain everything thoroughly so that you understand what’s wrong and what needs to be done. And the loaner car availability is very convenient.

EJ
Emily J.
New York, NY
Volvo 940
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business provided very fast service, they were friendly and also honest.

GG
Gregory G.
Blue Bell, PA
Volvo V70
10/28/2019
Best Volvo Repairs
Swedeworks has serviced my Volvo wagon for years and will continue to do so. I appreciate their great service, Volvo parts, prices and quick turn around time. I've been in the automotive business since 1973 and no one else will touch my car.

Phoenixville, PA
10/26/2019
Honest, Upfront Volvo Repair Shop
Swedeworks is by far the most honest place you will find to have your Volvo serviced. I have 2 Volvo’s and wouldn’t even think of going anywhere else. They call you each time with what they have found, recommendations, and what is coming up for service down the road. And with no pressure! These guys love Volvos and it shows.

DK
Dean K.
Norristown, PA
Porsche Boxster
10/25/2019
Always helpful
Eric and Steve have always provided great service on all my vehicles. Many Volvo’s and now a Porsche, I trust their recommendations and feel like they do not just recommend things to “pad” the bill. Bringing Gretchen on has also been a pleasant addition.

GS
Gary S.
Volvo S80
10/24/2019
State inspection
Quality work in a timely manner

Jose M.
Wayne, PA
10/12/2019
They are friendly, helpful, understanding and do a great job for a reasonable price! I highly recommend them!

RP
Raymond P.
Philadelphia, PA
Volvo V50
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Raymond said that the business was very professional and it was a great experience even before he got there with his vehicle. The people were nice and the costs were clearly explained before any work was done.

Murray H.
Bridgeport, PA
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Murray said that he is generally quite happy with the place, though there was a misunderstanding on the last visit which he chose not to elaborate on.

HD
Hunter D.
Bryn Mawr, PA
Volvo C70
10/10/2019
MY10 T5 adventure
I only go to Swedeworks for my Volvo needs. I just replaced the coolant reservoir and I was seeing Meeks still on the driveway. I took it in and they ran it all day, pressure tested and no problems found. They said there must have been air bubbles.
Well $60 later, yes that is all they charged, the car still has no leaks. If you care about your Volvo then take it to Swedeworks. They are great and respect your car.

Matt H.
Chester Springs, PA
Volvo S80
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Matt said that they get the work done in good time and the price is good. He doesn't have to worry about them over billing him. They will do the work on his vehicle in the most sensible manner possible.

Linfield, PA
09/26/2019
Fantastic
First experience with Swedeworks and we were very pleased. Professional and efficient. Getting a loaner car is a huge help. Will be using this business again for our maintenance needs.

John S.
09/26/2019 Category: Service
John said everything was fine with his experience at this business. He went to other places and they couldn't get his vehicle in for inspection for another 2 weeks. He added that this business got him in right away.

09/25/2019
Good experience
Loaner car, good feedback

Donna M.
Volvo XC90
09/20/2019 Category: Service
Donna said they were professional. The work was good.

Joseph K.
09/18/2019
Good fair priced and friendly service.
Great service and friendly and honest . Steve and staff are dedicated to customers.

Chris M.
Swarthmore, PA
09/12/2019
Best mechanic ever!
Chris MacDonald is the best mechanic ever. He works really hard and always has my car in tip top shape. It doesn’t hurt that he’s cute too!