BG
BARRY & RITA G.
Nissan Rogue
07/10/2020
Great service.
Able to schedule a quick appointment. No waiting when I arrived.

SR
STEVE R.
06/30/2020
Great people and very thoroughly appreciate the service
They were great. I was traveling from new Orleans and I had brake trouble.they diagnosed it to be warped rotors and brake pads. They repaired and fixed the problem I a day and a half. Pretty good for working me into a really busy day
Thanks Guys
Steve Roloff
Metairie,la.

SARAH B.
06/24/2020
Above and beyond
Table Rock Auto clinic always goes above and beyond. They are convenient, fast and professional! Thank you!

JENNIFER D.
06/19/2020
Auto Maintenance Close To Home
Very convenient because I live in Shell Knob. People friendly and helpful and prices very reasonable! I shall be back. Work done in a timely fashion.

KEEGAN S.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/18/2020
Honest owner and fast service
Just moved to the area and I really got lucky finding the best automotive repair right away. These guys are straight shooters and if it’s cheaper to go somewhere else they will tell you right away. Quick turnaround too. Neither of my vehicles have spent more than 24 hours at this shop and I walked in both times with no appointment.

Bill S.
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Bill said the business did a perfect job.

Judy S.
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Judy said she got right in at this place, they got her vehicle in right away, she only had to wait a few minutes and the employees were very nice and very polite. She likes doing business with them and she feels she can trust them.

MK
MIKE K.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
06/12/2020
Called just before lunch with a car that wouldn’t start. Roger sent a wrecker out at 2pm and took my car to his shop. Called at 3 to say new fuel pump and pickup filter installed and it was ready. Can’t ask for any better service than that.

BP
BARBARA P.
Golden, MO
06/12/2020
Efficient friendly
Service was efficient workers friendly and polite

KR
KEN & JACKIE R.
06/10/2020
Motorcycle safety inspection
Fast and friendly

DF
DANA F.
06/08/2020
I was able to get appointments to meet my schedule
Your shop is the best. All employees and customers seem happy both of my visits. It’s a happy place. Management must treat their staff with respect. Im glad we have a shop to go to when we are visiting and when we finally move to stay. Prices are reasonable. Thank you for being there for us the consumer.

JULIE C.
Maryland Heights, MO
06/05/2020
Super friendly staff! Very speedy service!

JOE & PAT W.
Chevrolet RV Cutaway
06/05/2020
Friendly staff
I have always trusted TRAC. They have good mechanics and have treated me well.

ST
SANDRA T.
Jeep Patriot
06/04/2020
Friendly, fast, reliable.
I was completely satisfied with the service I received. The staff were very friendly and knowledgeable and the service was fast. A great place to do business.

DENNIS & CYNTHIA H.
BMW M Roadster
06/03/2020
Support local business
I uses TRA to evacuate and recharge the ac on my M roadster. They were able to accommodate me quickly and complete the task to my satisfaction. This is my “hobby car” on which I perform most of the routine mechanical tasks, but ac work should be left to those with proper equipment and ability to prevent venting of gas to the atmosphere. I try to support the local businesses as much as I can and I recommend TRA.