RE
Always great service at Tacoma Nissan

JOHN H.
Federal Way, WA
Exceptional service
Service and service members are really good.

MARIA B.
Olympia, WA
"friendly staff"
It was my second time purchasing suv in this dealership. First, we got our Pathfinder in 2013 and then the rouge this sep 2019. They have professional staff and I don't feel like I am being pressured.

JEANETTE K.
Ruston, WA
Courteous, excellent service.

JOSEPH B.
Nissan JUKE
jb

DONALD W.
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Tacoma Nissan has highly experienced mechanics and always does a fantastic job on my vehicle.
I like the friendliness of the employees , the fast work they do, and that they will do their best to work with my schedule.

Customer Service
I scheduled my appointment to get a second opinion on a shop that serviced my car. Person that scheduled my appointment was patient and empathetic to my needs, even though I Couldn’t remember proper diagnosis the previous shop told me.
Took my car in and received great customer service at the service desk as well.
I had a existing extended warranty with Nissan but with a Nissan dealer in Hawaii. I didn’t have the paperwork with me, but it wasn’t an issue because they explained that their system would be able to locate my car history. My car was covered in the warranty so I didn’t have to come out of pocket the $800+ the other shop quoted me. Needless to say I was ecstatic, went through with the service(s) and was able to pick up my car at a later date.
Thank you again, to the Service Team!

DAN W.
Nissan Pathfinder
Service Department
The service department is very friendly and helpful to deal with in the servicing of our vehicle

BETH H.
Oil change service
I usually just drop in for an oil change but when I did, there were several new staff and they said it would be a two hour wait. I rescheduled for the following Friday. That went well and everyone was very friendly and my oil change, tire rotation and inspections were all very quick.

JAMES R.
Du Pont, WA
Nissan NV Passenger
Longest Oil Change EVER!
My appointment for my van’s oil change was scheduled for 1230. My van was not done until 1605.
I have never had an oil change take that long. Then, on top of that the inspection was a joke. The technician did not even note my burned out driver side headlight. The technician did note I needed to replace my filter, but then did not have the filter available for replacement. Overall, I am very disappointed as it took too long and did not accurately address the needs of my van.

JANICE L.
Federal Way, WA
Nissan Murano
The employees
They are knowledgeable

Nissan Titan
09/13/2019 Category: Service
2010 NISSAN TITAN
Received a card for oil change in the mail after moving into their neighborhood, called for appointment felt like a valued customer from the beginning. Free inspection give light to a recall and repair that needed attention, they worked with my schedule and also gave me a ride home during the time of repairs and picked me up when they where completed.

Vashon, WA
09/12/2019 Category: Service
On time, easy to schedule and affordable. Though they do always try to sell or up sell when completely unnecessary.

MAVIS B.
09/12/2019 Category: Service
They really really treat their clients well. They are friendly and give realistic advice about their services. They don't try to get you to have more services completed.

RICHARD R.
Gig Harbor, WA
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Awesome
The attention and the service

DT
DENNIS T.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/11/2019 Category: Service
Tacoma Nissan Service
Staff service is excellent.

KH
KENNETH H.
Bremerton, WA
Nissan Maxima
Great
Always quick easy access and apointments when its convenient for me

Nissan Murano
They give great service.

SK
SHAWN K.
Ruston, WA
Nissan Versa Sedan
Good
Good

SE
STEVEN E.
Nissan Kicks
Nervous to return
Hi there, typically I have a great experience with you guys. This time I have had cause for concern though. I brought my car in for an oil change which went off well. However when the desk agent was going over the maintenance sheet with me she noted that my tire pressures all came in at 35 psi and they were checked at being 35 psi upon completion. I asked her if this was correct cause the other day my low tire PSI came on stating they were down to 25 psi. She offered to have them recheck and found that they were in fact at 26 PSI and they were filled accordingly. Now the agent at the front desk was amazing and saved the day in this situation, but it is disconcerting to be told in writing that something was fine and had been checked only to find that was obviously not the case. Based on this visit alone I would say I would not recommend the service department, however with my past experience you guys typically don’t disappoint.