GD

SANDRA E.
Lakewood Township, NJ
02/17/2019 Category: Service
thorough service
the team took good care of me and my car....there was a problem that was difficult to find and they were persistent in finding an answer

SHELDON B.
Spanaway, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Fast convenient service
Have to say Tacoma Nissan is on top of their game. I bought my 2015 Nissan Pathfinder there and they have always been very nice and fast when its time to get a service done. I called to get my 40k mile service done and told them I was deploying overseas the next day and they were very happy to squeeze me in so my wife did not have to worry about the vehicle while I'm gone. Thank you Tacoma Nissan for helping and relieving the stress for me so I can focus on the mission overseas. Keep up the great work.

LG
2014 VERSA
Good, reliable work .

Steilacoom, WA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Second Chance (Happy ending)
The first time that I visited Tacoma Nissan I was a potential purchaser of a used vehicle. I found the salesperson to be very pushy and rude at times. I left the dealership that day with a bad impression of the dealership. I went on, and on the same day, purchased a very nice used Nissan SUV at a competing (non-Nissan) dealership and had a very good experience at that dealership. A couple of months later, I had an issue with a sensor that could only be handled at a Nissan dealership. I delayed taking care of the issue because of experience with the salesperson on my prior visit. Then I had a recall for a brake issue that I didn't want to ignore. I (reluctantly) called the dealership to make an appointment to get these issues handled. My experience with the service department was a complete turn-around from the pushy, disrespectful treatment from the sales department. I will definitely go back to the dealership for future service issues because I felt valued; despite the fact that my used-vehicle purchase had been from another dealership and that part of the service was covered by the recall. They were professional and offered me superior service.

PF
PATRICIA F.
Prompt and curtious service
Staff was very nice, provided prompt service and was very thorough.

VW
VALERIE W.
Puyallup, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
Thank you!
Thank you!

JILL B.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Stop nagging for a rating
Great , fast service. Nagging me for rating is annoying af.

DEMETRIUS D.
Burlingame, CA
Nissan 370Z
Great Seevice
They are very professional and payed attention to all the details.

LETTY S.
Puyallup, WA
Nissan Maxima
knowledgeable
Every time I go there I get my needs taken care of is what keeps me coming back thanks Lisa for always making it happen.

CK
CHARLES K.
NC
Customer service
Quick and fast customer service

ROBERT M.
Nissan Xterra
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Rear socks replaced
Professional, knowledgeable service

TK
TRICIA K.
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Missed a head light! Reception team great!
I come here for all my oil changes and the service is great. However, a little disappointed this last visit as I was told everything checked out and was good including my lights. Got home and my neighbor informed me I had a head light out. Wish they had caught it while I was there!

SANDRA S.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Fast and efficient with a great price. That’s why I keep coming back!

Nissan Rogue
02/06/2019 Category: Service
best customer service
Staff are great! The waiting period for the car that’s in service is not that long! I felt valued as a customer!

02/02/2019 Category: Service
Busy but complimentary and hospitable
Staff can be some getting use to as nice. But I first felt treated defensively with cerebral responses to my reason for coming for car service. Later on things became pleasant. It just was unnecessary to experience the defensive tone at first.

SUSY H.
Nissan Rogue Select
02/02/2019 Category: Service
Always accommodating
I was able to get my oil changed same day.

DONNA P.
Nissan JUKE
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick service and clean
I got an oil change and a rear brake light fixed it and let me know next time I would need more done

PF
PAIGE F.
Gig Harbor, WA
Nissan Rogue
02/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
Easy to schedule- fast service