FR
FOREST R.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Auto Parts Recall
Done quickly, changed my oil. I had just had it done with high mileage oil, though, and I really hope they replaced it with high-mileage, too.

SEAN H.
Ruston, WA
Nissan Rogue
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Happy Customer.
Had a great experience.

TIMOTHY B.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
From vehicle drop off to pick up the service was tops!!!

Nissan TRUCKS 2WD
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Service experience
Friendly staff. Appointment easy to make. Although they were busy, I was still in and out in about 1 hour. I've always had a good experience there.

MARJORIE S.
Federal Way, WA
Very customer oriented
Wonderful dealer.

HP
HAN P.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Brake Service (Service Department is excellent)
Standard brake service. Great Service Advisors and service.

JOLEEN B.

TYSON J.
Lewis Mcchord, WA
Nissan Rogue
11/06/2018 Category: Service
I had a great service experience, better than my purchase experience.

DANIEL B.
Bonney Lake, WA
Nissan Frontier
5000 mi service
Fast, friendly, comfortable waiting area

KW
KYLE W.
Nissan Titan
Awesome
Camein for TPMS, but didn't need one, just a reset. Was in and out in 10 minutes

LG
LISA G.
Edgewood, WA
Nissan Murano
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!!! Love the people and the excellent service!!

JOSEPH P.
Conway, SC
Nissan 370Z
Best of the best
I’ve been to this place a few times for different things whether it’s regular mileage based upkeep or maintenance problems that I can’t do on my own. They really do go above and beyond to help out and answer all your questions. This place holds true to quality customer support and work, and follow through with their warranties. Definitely worth the money to go here.

Lakewood, WA
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Busy but complimentary and hospitable
I am okay with Nissan Tacoma service. But I'm not overly satisfied with them as a dealership I get my vehicle serviced. I only think. I use the dealership service because of my maintenance package. I purchased. When I bought my car new from Nissan Tacoma.

CJ
CORINNE J.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service got in and out in a timely manner and all my expectations were met. Thank you!

AUTIE B.
Nissan Titan XD
Nissan of Tacoma Rocks
From Cosman to Dennis to Rich the customer service I received and am still receiving is first class. They will definitely get the first shot on my next vehicle purchase.

EL
ERIC L.
Gig Harbor, WA
Tacoma Nissan Has A Handle on It
Bought and only serviced at Tacoma Nissan. While shopping at Metropolitan Market, Tacoma, Wa, my interior door latch failed. Getting out of the Nissan Altima was a journey. A quick call to Tacoma Nissan, ATTN Lisa Gann, Service Ambassador, an appointment was scheduled within the hour. Once at the dealership, Lisa had me in and out within an hour. Now you know the Why of the Review Title.

I have always noted, if you did not purchase your Nissan from Tacoma Nissan, you can make amends by servicing at the agency.

Eric, Gig Harbor, WA

SF
SYLVIA F.
Lakewood, WA
Nissan cube
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
I had a recently replaced part rechecked because I thought it was acting up. The service person I dealt with, as before, was Keith. I find Keith easy to talk to and very diplomatic. He never makes me feel the concerns I have are insignificant and he always leaves me feeling that I will receive honest feedback about my car. That is a good way to feel about getting car repair work done at a dealership!

BRANDY S.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Appointment did not take long

JD F.
Nissan Murano
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Great service. Would like to have had the car cleaned but I want up the hill to bear car wash and used the coupon.

JOAN R.
Longbranch, WA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Great folks ,service, and place to wait