RE
RON E.
Steilacoom, WA
Nissan 370Z
09/23/2018 Category: Service
I’ve had many vehicles in my lifetime, every time I call for vehicle maintenance service, Tacoma Nissan has alway been top rate. I have no reason why I would never take my vehicle there.

Thanks

DONALD R.
Bremerton, WA
Nissan Titan
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Good Attitude.
Explained the details of the service I was receiving. Also explained the next service.

JACK G.
Puyallup, WA
Nissan Frontier
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great as usual!
Great job guys, thank you!

MN
MICHAEL N.
Mckenna, WA
Nissan Titan
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Deals are put together
Got rid of $11,000 in negative equity.

ANNA B.
Nissan Sentra
09/21/2018 Category: Service
I bought car at Nissan Tacoma
2 yrs ago and that is the only place I've done oil change. I feel confident that they do a great job and let me know if there are any changes in car.
I appreciate their service.

SF
SYLVIA F.
Nissan cube
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Car repair
I have had nothing but great experiences with this dealership the few times I've brought my car there for repairs. I have found them to be honest and not trying to pull a fast money-making sales job. They keep me informed about what needs to be done, what it will cost and when the car will be ready.

JJ

SJ
SHANNON J.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Express Service
I decided to drop-in to Tacoma Nissan and see about getting an oil change on my Nissan Altima. I was surprised to find the Express Service! The Service Advisors were friendly and helpful. I had a very comfortable place to wait for my car with coffee and snacks. I will confidently return for my next service appointment!

HJ
HOYT J.
Olalla, WA
Nissan Frontier
09/19/2018 Category: Service
It was nice how flexible they were.

Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
Fast and courteous service
The service advisors always give great service advice.

Nissan Rogue Select
basic routine needs okay
There was suppose to be a tire rotation, and I got charged for it! It looks like nothing happened.

MELISSA M.
Orting, WA
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Always the best and most conscientious staff of technicians at Tacoma Nissan. I wouldn't take my car anywhere else!

KATHERINE S.

JOSE S.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Good Services
Honesty y veracity in the relation Dealer n customer it's Appreciated

JESSICA B.
Nissan Versa Note
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing Customer service
I took my car in for an oil change and got a phone call that there was a nail in the tire. Something happened with the tire delivery and they called me right away to tell me. I could tell they were genuinely sorry for the inconvenience. It's great to know I purchased my car there and take it in for services, that my car and my interest are taken care of

LR

MITCH S.
University Place, WA
INFINITI M35
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Had yet another great service experience at Tacoma Nissan. Great service team, (especially Lisa). The service area is modern and very clean. Ready when promised and right on the estimate for the work. Highly recommended!

PD
PAUL D.
Nissan LEAF
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Lisa worked hard to accomodate
The checkin system for service appointments is rather unusual - being preassigned to only check in with a single person, even if they aren't present when I checkin and other service people are available.

Nissan Versa
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Everyone was friendly and helpful

09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great service as always!
Always treated with great service!