Overall Rating 4.1481463/5Overall Rating 4.1481463/5Overall Rating 4.1481463/5Overall Rating 4.1481463/5rating 4.1481463
Overall Rating 2.3037957/5Overall Rating 2.3037957/5rating 2.3037957rating 2.3037957rating 2.3037957

AC
Alexis C.
10/19/2018 Category: Service
TAMERON HYUNDAI on Hwy 31 is the best
Their customer service is always great
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the five star survey Alexis.

AF
Annette F.
Alabaster, AL
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Top notch customer service, advisors, and technicians.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the great rating!

10/15/2018 Category: Service
Great job
Great job!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STARS!!!

JENI SHORT
TAMERON HYUNDAI SERVICE

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great Quick Honest Service
I brought our 2015 Santa Fe in to have a nail removed from the tire. It only took about 30 min. Cost $55. Quick and easy.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always value our customers feed back and we appreciate the 5 star rating.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Tameron Hyundai seems to always be striving to improve the customer experience. They quickly provide service, offer a comfortable waiting area with great hospitality. I like that they follow up with the customer to make sure the experience was a good one.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for the wonderful survey.

Suzan S.
Wetumpka, AL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer support with all the employees especially Shannon! I feel like she has become a good friend very knowledgeable!
I really enjoyed my time spent at Tameron Hyundai. I have nothing negative to write about because all of the employees I worked with was excellent. Shannon was very knowledgeable and so friendly! Good employee to keep around and I look forward to seeing her again. Has called me several times to make sure I was satisfied with my new car. Thank you to everyone who helped me through this process it was fast and stress free! I will tell all my friends were to come for a new car. Shannon, if you see this review you are the best! Suzan Standridge
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Jasper, AL
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai Kona
I bought a Kona back in April from Tameron, and I’m nothing but pleased with it.. it was a little hectic the day a purchased it, but been a breeze since!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

09/20/2018 Category: Service
Brand new owner and it was an excellent experience
I was super impressed with the service crew
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

DE
David E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!
Great service terrific people. I trust my car with no one else.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Randi M.
Pell City, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service!
I have come in quite a few times without a scheduled appointment. I've always been treated like an important customer, and my vehicle was serviced and gotten back to me in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend the service department to anyone and appreciate the way they explain what you need, tell you if you don't need something and make sure my vehicle is as it should be when I leave. Thanks Tameron Hyundai!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

EK
Elizabeth K.
Jasper, AL
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great and Quick
Oil change and tire rotation was done quickly! I appreciate Tameron Hyundai.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey Elizabeth.

Chelsea, AL
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Continued good service
Prompt, polite, efficient. Comfortable surroundings to relax or work while waiting.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your wonderful survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jennifer L.
Helena, AL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always love taking my vehicle in for service! The team gets done quickly and always polite.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

BC
Barry C.
Montevallo, AL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Usual great service
My 2010 Genisis coupe had to have the part ordered. Matt had it in the very next morning so I was able to come back in and have the repair completed in less than 24 hours.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Sterrett, AL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I came in without an appointment and they got me in and out in 30 minutes. Very happy.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Jeanene T.
Calera, AL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Rocks!
I love working with service advisor Matt. He’s great! Always takes care of me promptly, and keeps me apprised of upcoming service needs, so I can plan my budget ahead of time. I feel he’s honest with me about any of my concerns, and not just trying to “sell” me service I don’t really need. He’s absolutely awesome!!!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018