Overall Rating 4.1797776/5Overall Rating 4.1797776/5Overall Rating 4.1797776/5Overall Rating 4.1797776/5rating 4.1797776
Overall Rating 2.2666697/5Overall Rating 2.2666697/5rating 2.2666697rating 2.2666697rating 2.2666697

KP
Kathy P.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Consistently great service
Excellent auto service and friendly professional customer service.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

THANK YOU FOR THE 5 STARS!

JENI SHORT
TAMERON HYUNDAI SERVICE

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
Tameron Hyundai Service Dept
Great service department and helpful service managers. They've provided me with the service needed to keep my Santa Fe Sport running safely and efficiently.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for the great survey!

Tameron Hyudai Service

Pleasant Grove, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!

FK
Frank K.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Tameron Service
Brandon was very prompt when I drove up and very pleasant even tho I did not make a appointment. Price for synthetic oil change under 50 dollars very reasonable. Over all thank you!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always value our customers feed back and we appreciate the 5 star rating.

Jimmie B.
01/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service, Awesome cars!
Cameron Hyundai is the place to buy a car!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/05/2019

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Maplesville, AL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Quick service. Very friendly people.
I had to carry my car in for a factory recall. It was easy to make the appointment and the service was done quickly. People were extremely polite and helpful.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/04/2019

Thank you!

Denys D.
Verbena, AL
01/02/2019 Category: Service
Time waiting
I went in to get my car's oil changed and I was in and out in a great time period without having an appointment.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Thank you for the wonderful survey!

Sterrett, AL
12/30/2018 Category: Service
They got me in and out very quickly without an appointment. Very happy.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

SF
Sherry F.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/26/2018 Category: Service
Tameron Hyundai is Awesome!
Tameron Hyundai is always friendly and nice. Everyone there is always superior!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Mountain Brook, AL
12/22/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service
I took my car in for a check up late in the day for a service the next day. They were able to get to it the afternoon I took it in instead and I didn’t have to deal with it the next day. They were friendly and efficient!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/24/2018

JO
John O.
Hueytown, AL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
12/21/2018 Category: Service
Service review
Service personnel friendly, courteous and thorough,
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/22/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments in the survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the near future.

Joe Bajalia
Tameron Hyundai

NL
Natalia L.
12/19/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
I was glad to receive good service by getting my needs met in a timely manner.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

12/15/2018 Category: Service
Very Efficient
They schedule you. You show up. Your work get done as soon as you get checked in.

They make sure to schedule you accurately so that there s no need for you to be waiting around all day for a simple 30 minute oil change and check up.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Good service department but the prices are extremely high.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you!

Melissa D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
The staff is personable and polite. They always provide efficient and professional service.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Betty S.
Alpine, AL
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Services
Tammeron Hyundia in HooverAl, is always curtious.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/06/2018

MO
Melissa O.
Chelsea, AL
12/04/2018 Category: Service
great dearlership
This is my fourth hyundai that I have owned and this dealership by far is the best one that we have been too. Don't get more wrong the others have been very good but the people here just seem to go a step above. My service advisor even offered to pick my car up because I was not able to get it there. That is GREAT customer service in my book.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you for the 5 stars!

Margaret H.
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Got IT GOING ON
Tameron Hyundai Service Department is a surprisingly pleasant experience from Hello to Goodbye! Such a nice, clean, commodious space with REFRESHEMNTS! Hey, I'm a chick so as far as the work is concerned I can only trust that they do it right - and I think they do evidenced by no problems! Thank you Tameron Hyundai
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

James D.
Pelham, AL
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Tameron Service people are not only friendly but they really look after you and your needs.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 11/25/2018

Thank you for the wonderful comments.

Joe Bajalia
Tameron Hyundai

Pelham, AL
11/19/2018 Category: Service
Car Servicing
Enjoy getting my Sonata serviced at Tameron Hyundai. Service people always pleasant and helpful.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018