Overall Rating 4.0933355/5Overall Rating 4.0933355/5Overall Rating 4.0933355/5Overall Rating 4.0933355/5rating 4.0933355
Overall Rating 2.2837812/5Overall Rating 2.2837812/5rating 2.2837812rating 2.2837812rating 2.2837812

DE
David E.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service!!
Great service terrific people. I trust my car with no one else.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always value our customers feed back and we appreciate the 5 star rating.

SY

Randi M.
Pell City, AL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Always great customer service!
I have come in quite a few times without a scheduled appointment. I've always been treated like an important customer, and my vehicle was serviced and gotten back to me in a very timely manner. I would definitely recommend the service department to anyone and appreciate the way they explain what you need, tell you if you don't need something and make sure my vehicle is as it should be when I leave. Thanks Tameron Hyundai!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

EK
Elizabeth K.
Jasper, AL
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Great and Quick
Oil change and tire rotation was done quickly! I appreciate Tameron Hyundai.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/27/2018

Thank you very much for the wonderful survey Elizabeth.

Chelsea, AL
08/24/2018 Category: Service
Continued good service
Prompt, polite, efficient. Comfortable surroundings to relax or work while waiting.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/25/2018

Thank you for your wonderful survey. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Jennifer L.
Helena, AL
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Always love taking my vehicle in for service! The team gets done quickly and always polite.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/23/2018

BC
Barry C.
Montevallo, AL
2010 Hyundai Genesis Co
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Usual great service
My 2010 Genisis coupe had to have the part ordered. Matt had it in the very next morning so I was able to come back in and have the repair completed in less than 24 hours.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Sterrett, AL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
I came in without an appointment and they got me in and out in 30 minutes. Very happy.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Jeanene T.
Calera, AL
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Department Rocks!
I love working with service advisor Matt. He’s great! Always takes care of me promptly, and keeps me apprised of upcoming service needs, so I can plan my budget ahead of time. I feel he’s honest with me about any of my concerns, and not just trying to “sell” me service I don’t really need. He’s absolutely awesome!!!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

They are the best
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 08/02/2018

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/31/2018 Category: Service
In a time when customer service is lacking, Tameron Hyundai goes above and beyond to provide great service!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/31/2018

PB
Peggy B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Very helpful !.
I have had excellent experiences at this business. We have done business here for over 10 years.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/30/2018

Donald B.
Alpine, AL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Miss free car wash with service
My wife ask why you stopped free car wash with service. I asked and was told you no longer offer this service as when we purchased our car
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/23/2018

Pelham, AL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/13/2018 Category: Service
No communication
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey.  We always value our customers feed back and we appreciate the rating.

07/10/2018 Category: Service
Good service as usual, but only after some miscommunication
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

carolyn s.
06/30/2018
quick service
the people were very friendly, and the service was great
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Larry S.
06/30/2018
Job well done!
I am very pleased each time I have my car serviced! Thanks guys!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Rocelious S.
Calera, AL
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Great service in a timely manner.
Great service, your car is taken in quickly and you never there long. Staff is friendly and prices for oil change are very competitive. Also as a big man I appreciate the wide seats, great coffee and snacks and free WiFi that really works, lol.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai responded on 06/30/2018

Thank you for the five star survey.