Overall Rating 3.9137941/5Overall Rating 3.9137941/5Overall Rating 3.9137941/5rating 3.9137941rating 3.9137941
Overall Rating 2.2413791/5Overall Rating 2.2413791/5rating 2.2413791rating 2.2413791rating 2.2413791

Robert R.
05/22/2018 Category: Service
Tameron service
Very professional people and quick excellent work was done on my car.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the five star survey Robert.

Melissa D.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Speedy Oil Change
I was in and out in no time and everyone was pleasant and professional.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the five star survey Melissa.

Jennifer M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department great
The service department always treats their customers with the utmost respect. All service is done professionally and in a reasonable time frame.

Thank you .

HW
Herbert W.
Clanton, AL
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Customer
Finish service in a timely manner
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the five star survey Herbert.

SV
Susan V.
Pelham, AL
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Brandon was very nice and helpful.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the survey Susan.

David M.
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Service done well in a timely fashion
Really enjoy the convenience of on line appointments and once there service and personnel are professional and helpful.

David

Just wanted to Thank You for your business.

John M.
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
service call
i had your online programming options.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the survey John.

Hueytown, AL
05/17/2018 Category: Service
Good job! great prompt service
Good folk, positive attitude
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the five star survey.

Carmen B.
Leeds, AL
05/16/2018 Category: Service
The Service People
Everything great
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the five star survey.

Johnnie K.
Pleasant Grove, AL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great
Great
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai

THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT OUR SURVEY AND FOR THE FIVE STAR RATING! IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE CONTACT US AT ANY TIME.

SINCERELY
JENI SHORT
TAMERON HYUNDAI SERVICE

Bessemer, AL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
I am very impressed on how they treated me and my car
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING THE TIME TO FILL OUT OUR SURVEY AND FOR GIVING US A FIVE STAR RATING. IF YOU EVER HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, PLEASE GIVE US A CALL AT ANY TIME.

SINCERELY
JENI SHORT
TAMERON HYUNDAI SERVICE

05/13/2018 Category: Service
I was very pleased with the speed and quality of the service I received at Tameron!
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us.  We greatly appreciate the Five Star rating.  If you ever have any questions please contact us at any time.

Tameron Hyundai Service

Joann F.
2015 Hyundai Equus
Excellent Service Experience
I had my Equus serviced at Tameron and was very happy with the whole experience. I was welcomed and kept informed and in the loop through every step of the process. I will definitely return.
Jeni S. from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you very much for taking the time to review us and for the Five Star rating.  If you ever have any questions, please give us a call at any time.

Tameron Hyundai Service

Was fast and friendly

Tameorn Hyundai Service

Verbena, AL
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast and Professional Service.

05/12/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle Service
Raising the price of service , and not telling us the , customer!!! Giving us a shock when we go to check out!!!
85091a85fd4435295676167881f029a7?s=28
ADRIENNE S. from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for your feedback, and concerns. It was a pleasure talking with you today, and addressing your concerns.

Debra P.
Mc Calla, AL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Always Great
The service staff are always courteous, knowledgeable and on time.
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for your business Debra.

Easy and fast
Routine oil change and tire rotation was handled quickly while I waited.

Thank you for your business.Joe BajaliaService ManagerTameron Hyundai

James G.
Tameron Hyundai
Absolutely the best customer service: Brandon Picklesimer met me when I arrived for my first service, had all the paperwork completed - very hospitable with no wait time at all. When I picked up my car, Brandon immediately met me, had all paperwork complete - again absolutely no waiting. My husband and I have purchased our last 3 Hyundais from Tameron and will continue for hopefully many years to come.
I also have to mention the wonderful experiences we've had with salesperson Logan Dunlap. He was most helpful in helping with the purchase of our last Hyundai. One afternoon a few weeks back I had driven my granddaughter downtown Birmingham for her dance competition. I parked on the street and we walked a few blocks to the Alabama Theatre, where her performance was held. I had to leave halfway through the competition, and as the City was working on 3rd Avenue North that day, I had to exit the theatre from a side exit. I walked where I thought I had parked - no car. After walking up and down what seemed to be every avenue and street around, I had a 'moment of excellence' and called Logan. This was on a Saturday (thank goodness he was working) - Logan went to work - gathered all the information on my car, walked me through the app and "find my car" - within a few moments I heard my car beeping and was starting the engine - right before a huge thunderstorm rained down ! I am eternally grateful for the kindness and patience Logan extended to me that day. Just knowing if this ever happens again is a wonderful peace of mind for both me and my husband. Thanks, Logan, and thanks Tameron for employing such dedicated employees!!
JOE B., Service Manager from Tameron Hyundai

Thank you for the wonderful survey James.Joe BajaliaService ManagerTameron Hyundai

Helena, AL
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
My husband worked with Matt when my son's car needed a new engine and when my steering wheel was making odd noises.

Thank you for the five star survey.Joe BajaliaService ManagerTameron Hyundai