Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

Jerry W.
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Alternator
Great job finding and fixing alternator problems
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business.

Lisa B.
Onondaga, MI
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Amazing!!
We started noticing problems with our Toyota Sienna van on Friday. My husband called on Monday for an appointment and they were able to get us right in!! They fixed the problem, did an oil change and tire rotation and we were out the door by 330pm that same day! They were very friendly and professional! We will be back!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad we were able to fix your vehicle and get you back on the road. Thank you for your business, we look forward to seeing you again!

BC
Bob C.
Chevrolet Impala Limited
11/02/2018 Category: Service
transmission
Kevin we honest and very helpful I will come back for service
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us such a great review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.

AW
Andrew W.
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Honest, Reliable
Tamrox Automotive did an incredible job servicing my car.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a nice review. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your business.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
10/28/2018 Category: Service
Great!
Quick and friendly as usual!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business!

TT
Tony T.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Reliable service with a smile
Fast friendly and affordable service and they make you feel like family
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate ou and your business!

CT
Chuck T.
Nissan Murano
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Very honest, Keep us updated on the progress of the vehicle
I Have sent business to them
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad that you are happy with your service. Thank you especially for being a wonderful, loyal Customer. We appreciate you!

Mary C.
10/15/2018 Category: Service
They got me in and out in one day and kept me in the loop along the way as far as what needed to be done and what the cost would be.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are so glad that you are happy with your service. We appreciate you and your business.

Angie M.
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Kevin was very clear about what they would be doing. They are always thorough with their inspections. Love coming here for my oil changes. Price is much better than the dealership.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much! We appreciate you taking the time to give ua a great review. We also appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and your loyalty as a Customer.

AW
Andrew W.
10/09/2018
Honest, Reliable, and High Morals=Best Shop in Town.
Tamrox Automotive sets the bar for industry standards when it comes to automotive repairs. They have great service and are trustworthy mechanics. They make you feel like family.

ED
Ernie D.
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Tamrox
Kevin, a co-owner, has always been more than accomadating to me. I have had several repairs to both cars with great results. On my latest visit, Kevin had me come in just an hour before closing and took care of my problem. Great business!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us a review! We appreciate your business and your trust in us to service your vehicles.

Robert S.
Albion, MI
09/24/2018
Trusted Service
Great service and trustworthy mechanics. They hold true to their estimates.
We would highly recommend them. Bob and Lynn Shepherd

MINI Cooper Hardtop
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Kind People - Great for Minis
I took my car in to Tamrox after being bounced between a few car places the same day. They did an amazing job with my mini cooper, which the other places were unable to fix. As a younger woman, who looks like a teenager, I'm used to being treated as if I don't understand what's happening with my car, and I've had repair places try to take advantage of me because of this. It was refreshing to show up at Tamrox and be treated respectfully, and they explained every step of the process. Thank you for restoring my faith in mechanics.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We are glad that we were able to restore your faith in mechanics. We appreciate your business and trust to service your vehicle.

CJ
Chris J.
Spring Arbor, MI
09/18/2018
Very satisfied
Very satisfied with business atmosphete and staff. Good price and workmanship.Recommended for auto repair.

Jerry W.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Light issues
Great job on finding and taking care of problem!!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/17/2018

Thank you so much for taking your time to give us such a great review! We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle!

Jenta T.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Very thankful to have a shop that I can trust to fix my vehicle without any worries or hesitations.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for the great review, your loyalty as a Customer and your trust in us to service your vehicle!

WG
Wayne G.
09/04/2018 Category: Service
The people
Great Service and most importantly the people.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review! We appreciate you our Customer and thank you for your trust in us to service your vehicle.

DN
David N.
Parma, MI
Ford Cab and Chassis F350
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Parking brake done right
I'm gettin' way better fuel mileage now thanks to the repair to the parking brake repair that you did . As always great job . Thanks much
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 08/17/2018

As always, thank you for your loyalty as our Customer! We are so glad that you are happy with your repair and we appreciate you and your business!!

GS
Gary S.
Chevrolet Truck
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Great personal care
Great personal care for your car. In my case a classic car which needed some special finishing touches.
Thanks, guys.
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review and your trust in us to service your vehicle! We appreciate you.

Julie P.
Parma, MI
Chevrolet Impala Police/Taxi Pkgs
07/27/2018 Category: Service
These guys care!
Service is consistently exceptional!
Mike P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you so much for the great review! We really do care and are so grateful that you can tell. We appreciate your business and trust to service your vehicle.