Overall Rating 2.6666667/5Overall Rating 2.6666667/5rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667rating 2.6666667

KH
Kenny H.
Albion, MI
11/21/2019
Car repair
Liked it all quick service loved the car loaner friendly and very helpful service manger will return
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/22/2019

We so pleased that your were happy with our service and timeliness! We take pride in our Customer service and always want to convey the importance of that by making your experience the very best! Thank you for trust in us tro service your vehicle and for the great review. We appreciate you and look forward to serving any automotive repair needs you may have.

KJ
Kelly J.
11/13/2019
Kelly J
We like the personal service, the timeliness of the repairs and quality of work performed
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 11/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a great review. We take pride in giving our Customers great service. We appreciate your trust in us to service your vehicle and thank you for your loyalty as a great Customer.We appreciate you!

James G.
Horton, MI
Chevrolet Avalanche
10/23/2019
1st time
Very professional.
Completed work how and when they said they would.
Will use their services in the future.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. We are so happy that you were pleased with the service and level of professionalism you received. We take pride in all we do and appreciate when our Customers notice and appreciate it. Thank you for trusting us to service your vehicle and we look forward to working with you in any future repairs you may need.

ST
Scott T.
Cadillac CTS
10/18/2019
Great Customer Service
Great people and awesome customer service. They really take the time to do things right
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! We really appreciate your business and aim for great customer service! We hope we can be your preffered repair shop.

10/14/2019
Got me in the day I called and found what the problem was
Friendly, honest, and quick response service
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! Iy was great to meet you, and we aim to provide honest and responsive service!!

09/25/2019
wheel bearing hub and 2 tie rod ends
I have used this repair shop for 4 years and I keep coming back because they have always fixed my car right the first time. I checked the internet for the cost of the bearing repair and Tamrox was 2 to 3 hundred more than the average repair nation wide. I'd recommend this repair shop to anyone who wants there car fixed properly the first time.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to give us a good review. The fact that you refer people to us means alot to us and we appreciate your business and loyalty. As far as your pricing concerns, we have ASE Master Certified Technicians, we have a Nationwide Warranty and we will always stand behind our work and the parts that we use which may not always be the cheapest price you can find. We do feel we are competitive and do check our pricing with Nationwide databases. We always want to make our Customers feel that they get great service at a fair price and we geniunely do care about them and you. Again, thank you so much for the years you have invested in us and your trust in us to service your vehicles.

Kandra M.
09/11/2019
Great friendly service, felt like family.
This place is amazing. Every person I had interaction with was great. Just moving into town and needing an oil change, this place was an answer to prayer! Thank you Tamrox!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! It was great to meet you!

AF
Al F.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/10/2019
Timely manner
Thank you for helping me to figure out what was wrong with the brakes, I couldn't have fixed it myself and you got me in in a timely manner . Now I feel comfortable driving my car. THANKS!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 09/13/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate your busines. Thank you for trusting us to fix your brakes!

Bruce S.
Concord, MI
08/29/2019
Fixing my 1999 Honda in a desperate situation
These guy rock! Had a serious brake problem with leaking brake line and fuel line. The car sits for 10 months a year in a protected garage.We come to Michigan for the fall season. Fired up the car , had no brakes and could smell gas. This is a summer only car so no exposure to winter salted roads so little rust...but it is a 20 year old car. Checked all over Jackson, Mi for someone to repair the problem...of course most every repair shop was two to four days out before they could "look" at it. These guys immediately looked at it and gave me the prognostics. The repair was more complex than the rest of the day would allow to repair so they lent me their loaner car to use so I could pick up the wife that night a the Detroit airport. All repaired the following day by 10 A.M. Granted any repair of this magnitude is expensive but i feel it was fair and has a 2yr/24k warranty on the repair. You go TAMROX
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you for such an awesome review! We are so glad that we were able to get you in quickly and give you great service. We take pride in our service and want our customers to know that we stand behind our work. Thank you for your trust in us to service your vehicle. We appreciate you.

Mary H.
Springport, MI
08/22/2019
They always do the great work that they can.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so mcuh for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate you and your business.

Debra B.
Nissan Murano
08/22/2019
TAMROX AUTO was responsive to my questions, kept me informed and gave me options for needed maintenance on my vehicle. I would highly recommend for auto repair needs. I will certainly call them again if i have any future repairs.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a great review! It was so great to meet you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

TW
Thomas W.
Jerome, MI
Ford Econoline Wagon
07/17/2019
Prompt, professional and courteous
Had an appointment for a diagnostics on my a/c. They got my vehicle in right on time and had it diagnosed within a half hour. Very impressed with the family oriented and christian atmosphere. I will not hesitate to do business with them in the future. Thank you Tamrox!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you so much for the great review! We are thankful for our customers and can not wait to do business with you in the future. Let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.

Linda S.
Buick Verano
07/14/2019
I like that they play religious music and are a member of the Christian Membership Directory. This made me trust that they would be fair with me.
Kevin explained the importance of have work done on the cooling system in my car. If not done, it could create chances of other parts of my car overheating. The service was next day and very fast. Thank you
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business!!

NH
Nichole H.
Jeep Commander
07/11/2019
Too expensive!
I've never paid so much just for a diagnosis also for fixing a vehicle but the people are great but I will be finding a new auto shop!
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 07/12/2019

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work on your vehicle. We apologize that you feel that our pricing is too high, however, to give you the best service and parts and an exceptional warranty we do need to charge accordingly. We wish you the very best and again thank you for the opportunity to serve you.

BP
Bob P.
06/29/2019
They do good work and they have a great staff.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 07/02/2019

Roger M.
Pleasant Lake, MI
Ford Police Interceptor
06/12/2019
GREAT SERVICE
ACCURATE DIAGNOSIS, GOOD COMMUNICATION
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/14/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your loyal business!

KP
Kameron P.
Dodge Avenger
06/05/2019
Fantastic Service
Had a lot that needed to be done on this car and they took care of it all in a timely manner.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your loyalty to our business!

GF
Gilbert F.
Chevrolet Pickup
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Gilbert said they did a good job.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 06/04/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We appreciate you and your business.

MT
Mr./Ms. T.
Honda Element
05/29/2019
Routine Service
Always very friendly and knowledgeable.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We apprecicate you as a loyal customer.

Robert M.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the employees completed the service he needed.
Michael P. from Tamrox Automotive responded on 05/31/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to give us a review! We apprecicate you and your business and are glad we were able help you out!