Overall Rating 4.4313698/5Overall Rating 4.4313698/5Overall Rating 4.4313698/5Overall Rating 4.4313698/5rating 4.4313698
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

CK
Caitlin K.
North Kingstown, RI
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Speedy service!!
Walked in for an oil change, it looked like they were pretty busy so I was expecting to wait awhile but it only took an hour or so. I had my 4 year old daughter with me and she was able to get a manicure while we were waiting which made her day!! Definitely happy with the service! Thanks again!
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to know you had a wonderful experience with us.

Michael B.
Saunderstown, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Amazing service and support
I focus on service as my primary buisness so it was interesting to watch the operation from check in to departure. I was informed they basically had to replace my engine due to an issue with a Hyundai update and was given a loaner car for as long as I needed it. This was important because I was supposed to take a week long trip to NY and needed the car. None of the nuances of my life had to be altered to accommidate them and that is how amazing service works best.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

CL
Chandra L.
Pawtucket, RI
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
02/15/2019 Category: Service
I was satisfied with the service I received. They made a difficult situation easier for me. Thank you Gary!!!

West Warwick, RI
02/15/2019 Category: Service
The service was exceptional.

WB
William B.
Saunderstown, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Recall
I walked in to schedule an appointment for the recent recall on my 2018 Santa Fe. The service writer apologise that they were backed up and it might be a 1 1/2 hrs before they could repair my car. I said no problem and I made an appointment for another time. As i was leaving he called me back and said that since it was a software update,he would do it himself,saving me a return trip. 20 minutes after i sat down,the car was ready! I was very pleased with Tarbox Hyundai again,they have always done an outstanding work on my cars.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased you had a good experience with us on your last visit.

Marshall W.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
nice place neat
very good

Donald P.
Barrington, RI
2012 Hyundai Accent
02/13/2019 Category: Service
This dealership does a great job creating customer loyalty
I'm kind of a fan of this dealership. When I bought my 2012 Accent back in Oct. 2011, I was impressed with the low pressure approach to selling me a car and was very satisfied with my purchase. I like the low cost of regular maint. visits and the friendly way I'm treated by everyone in the service department. I haven't once been surprised by charges on a bill because I get accurate estimates before any work begins. The service area is clean & inviting, the waiting area is very comfortable and offers complimentary coffee. And I think the friendliness of the dealership comes all the way from the top. One Saturday morning, while waiting for my car to be serviced, Ed Tarbox walked thru and stopped to say hello to everyone and ask if anyone needed any help from him or would like some coffee. The friendliness is genuine.

CR
Charles R.
Westerly, RI
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/13/2019 Category: Service
fast and excellent oil change
a fast and well done oil change. excellent service and a clean car to go home.

GM
Gary M.
North Providence, RI
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Customer servie, knowledge, on-time, friendly and respectful
Always a great experience at Tarbox. Drive by two Hyundai to service at Tarbox. Best staff and service. Answer all questions, very helpful.

Coventry, RI
2018 Hyundai Accent
Satisfied
Happy that Gary called me to resolve the issue I had from my last visit. It makes me feel good knowing that I'm being heard and valued. Not only as a customer but as a person too.

Unclear/Lack of communication
I'm extremely disgusted. I went to get my oil changed and tires rotated. I also informed the service guy that I recently put plate frames on my vehicle and when I went to go put them on I noticed that one of my back plate screws were stripped from a salesman who put my plates on when I bought my car. The only communication he had with me while I was waiting was to tell me that they had to remove a board from my trunk in order to get to the screw. He comes back a little bit after with the bill. They wanted to charge me $50 to fix a stripped screw that one of their employees broke in the first place! I'm upset and said I can't pay that. The service guy said he asked me earlier if it was ok. Ok? Ok for what? To charge me $50. To wait and tell me it wasn't covered under warranty. All he asked was if it was "Ok" for them to remove the board to get to the screw. That's all. He took the bill and adjusted it down to $34.99. I was still very upset and felt that I shouldn't have to pay at all. It wasn't broken because of me and feel as though it should have been covered by warranty. I'm displeased about the customer service and lack of communication. I felt like I was taken advantage of. I've always had a great experience until now. I'm not sure if I want to use Tarbox Hyundai anymore for future services.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you for taking my call today. I have added the credit in the system for you.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great job!

West Greenwich, RI
2015 Hyundai Azera
Friendly and honest

AC
Anne C.
Great place for service . Friendly workers
They don’t try to over sell you.

LD
Laura D.
Jamestown, RI
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Good
Quick and friendly service

DJ
Best service department!

LF
Lynn F.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always friendly, knowledgeable and kind. I’ve had a great experience with Tarbox from the very first time I stepped foot in their lot, 3 Hyundai’s ago!

Greenville, RI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Car maintenance
Polite and courteous Completed in a timely manner
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for servicing with Tarbox Hyundai.
We will make sure the right caps are put back on your car on your next visit.

Coventry, RI
Terrific
Gary was awesome

PB
Pamela B.
Service!
Great service at Tarbox Hyundai. Always prompt and courteous! Definitely recommend them!

Debra D.
Cranston, RI
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Service available when I need it. Easy check in.
I love the Sales team at Tarbox. (Gary Iamudi) :)

Thank you again for servicing with Tarbox Hyundai