Overall Rating 4.3783768/5Overall Rating 4.3783768/5Overall Rating 4.3783768/5Overall Rating 4.3783768/5rating 4.3783768
Overall Rating 2.21622/5Overall Rating 2.21622/5rating 2.21622rating 2.21622rating 2.21622

Johnston, RI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and Professional
Prompt service resolving my issue. New location is more convenient
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

DN
Domenic N.
2010 Hyundai Accent
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Replace transmission fluid, change oil, install muffler hanger clamp.
Customer service representative was knowledgeable and courteous.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our
survey. We are glad to know you had a wonderful experience with us on your last visit.

Kerry M.
Lincoln, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
Great service team!
Every time I bring my car to Tarbox Hyundai, I am reminded why I travel to do so. Always greeted with a smile and professionalism, work done well and in a timely manner and check out always includes a thank you.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are please to know you had a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to your next visit.

KF
Karen F.
Wakefield, RI
Best service!
Every time I bring my vehicle in for service I am treated every bit as well as I was treated when I first purchased my car! Everyone I have come in contact with has been friendly, professional, extremely accommodating and efficient! I am extremely happy and grateful!
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are please to know you had a wonderful experience with us.

Robert S.
East Providence, RI
Friendly service staff
Simple oil change everything went well no problems with the cost so far

James F.
Newport, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent service.
My service writer,Anthony, saved me $350. by suggesting that my replacement key remote might be covered by my extended warranty. It was, and saved me a bundle. Thank you, Anthony!

Warwick, RI
Five stars for service
Great and friendly service

Judith D.
Jamestown, RI
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
THEY ACTUALLY CARE
From scheduling to arrival to diagnosis to maintenance to service, the entire Tarbox Hyundai staff are the best! Whether in for an oil change or for something that needs to be fixed, all associates consistently display their knowledge and professionalism. I have, and still love my 2007 Santa Fe. While it is up in mileage at 120,000 miles, the Tarbox team continues to treat that old SUV, and myself, with respect and great care. I cannot thank them enough, and you, Mr. Tarbox for caring about them, so that they can care about me.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are please to know you had a have wonderful experiences with us. We look forward to seeing you again at your
next visit.

Coventry, RI
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Fast and professional service.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/12/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next service.

Donald W.
2012 Hyundai Azera
Fantastic customer service
I feel that a personal interest is taken in meeting my needs. I have confidence that my car is getting the best possible service.

West Warwick, RI
Wait Area
Comfortable with TV and snack bar.

North Kingstown, RI
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Ease
Easy to get appointment.

Michelle P.
Presque Isle, ME
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Decent service overall, but always hit with additional charges.
I’m always hit with additional charges, every time.
And not $40, hundreds! It’s irritating.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to talk to me today. We are looking forward to seeing you again at your next visit.

West Greenwich, RI
Oil Change
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete out survey. We are sorry to know your experience was not great on your last visit. If you have any concerns you would like to go over with me please feel free to call at your convenience.

RA
Robert A.
East Providence, RI
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/10/2018 Category: Service
From the moment you drive up to the customer service representative until you drive away, everyone couldn't have been nicer.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/11/2018

Thank you for the great review!

DF
David F.
North Kingstown, RI
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Tarbox survey review
Tarbox has excellent service department, convenient hours of operation. Comfortable waiting area

Jeffrey L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Customer

WB
Walter B.
Coventry, RI
08/10/2018 Category: Service
It was clean and the waiting room was nice.
Did a good job.

ER
Elias R.
Warwick, RI
Always top notch
Everyone's always very professional very courteous fast service really good

SR
Susan R.
Narragansett, RI
Great Service!
Responsive to customer.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!