Overall Rating 4.4318186/5Overall Rating 4.4318186/5Overall Rating 4.4318186/5Overall Rating 4.4318186/5rating 4.4318186
Overall Rating 2.25/5Overall Rating 2.25/5rating 2.25rating 2.25rating 2.25

Jeff C.
Phoenix, AZ
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Thanks!
Great service and energy from your team. Keep up the great work!
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/20/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience with us and we look forward to seeing you again.

AT
Anthony T.
Providence, RI
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Excellent customer service
I received a call from Tarbox Hyundai after my survey, I explained that the service visit took an hour when it usually takes 20 minutes.
He politely explained that an oil change can take 30 to 60 minutes, I was offered 1/2 off my next oil change for the inconvenience.
I guess I was just used to the quick work of the service techs.
That's great customer service.

Overall satisfied
The oil change usually takes about 20 minutes but this time it was over an hour
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to speak to me today
about your last visit, and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

HL
Harold L.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
#bestcarever
Always can get you in on any notice.
Reasonable in price
Love love my Tucson! Best car I’ve owned in 34 years
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are please to know you are enjoying you Tuscon, and we look forward to seeing you again.

CQ
Cari Q.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Service was great as usual. Friendly staff. Good prices.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again.

MK
Maureen K.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Auto repair dept.
They were able to give me an app that fit my schedule and it was not far into the future.The part I needed to fix my car came in almost over night.The staff called me with an update of problems to make sure I wanted to go forward with the service.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Joseph P.
Wyoming, RI
10/17/2018 Category: Service
service personal treat with respect etc.
Frienetc.dly staff knowledgeable

JV
Joseph V.
Riverside, RI
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Great service department. They get it right the first time and on time.
Tarbox has a great service department. The facility is top of the line,clean and well kept.
The technicians get it right the first time and on time . Keep up the good work.

LP
Lindsey P.
Middletown, RI
Great place
Great place! Wouldn’t service or buy a car anywhere else!

Cheryl W.
Cranston, RI
Most Recent Visit
My most recent visit was an oil change and the service was excellent. My only recommendation is that by chance I happened to see the oil change club cards on the desk. If I hadn't seen them and asked for one, I would never have been able to take advantage of that program, and I've been going to your facility for years, even referring others to it. Just more advertising about it would be beneficial.

Richmond, RI
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Facilities, hours, fairly close to where I live now, service personnel that are attentive
My only remark has to do with working out the best deal for the customer when it comes to service. I think the service department should be pro-active in finding coupons a customer is eligible for and applying them rather than the customer having to remember to find coupons and bring them. My prior dealership, I worked with a service person who did that and it was much appreciated. With the cost of service quite high these days a dealership that shows it is working for the customer would be much higher on my list as a place to go to. Just some food for thought.

KG
Kristin G.
Cumberland, RI
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Checked for a Recall
I did t know about the recall, but when I checked in for my oil change, they informed me and handled it quickly. Thanks!

PB
Pamela B.
Service!
Great Service Department, courteous, professional staff. Always on time and friendly

PB
Patricia B.
Hyundai service
Car was taken on time and return within the time-frame promised. The waiting area is clean and comfortable.

Quick service!
I had have my cat towed to the dealer when the starter went on my car. That was a Sunday night, by 11am Monday my car was finished and ready to be picked up. The service center was clean and comfortable and everyone was so nice!

KF
Karen F.
West Warwick, RI
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Courteous employees and cleanliness of the business
Keep up the awesomeness! Just love it there so very much inviting and comfortable I have nothing to say except wonderful things about your business

Coventry, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2018 Category: Service
Good service just waited a while

Mary M.
West Greenwich, RI
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/15/2018 Category: Service
It is important to me with such a busy schedule to be able to drive to the dealer ship and get my car serviced
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Narragansett, RI
👍🏻
Just a great bunch of people.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

We are happy know you had a wonderful experience with us on your last visit.

LC
Larry C.
Coventry, RI
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Multy Point Inspection/Wheel Alignment/Check Tire Valve Service
Clean facility. I was greeted promptly when I arrived and the work was completed in a timely manor. Competitive price. My 2010 Elantra has over 198,000 miles and still going strong and has never required any major repair, only routine stuff.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the review! We are please to know you had a great experience with us.

West Warwick, RI
10/13/2018 Category: Service
My 15000 mile check up
My settings were changed and no one told me what they actually did
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for the review! We look forward to seeing you again at your next visit.