2019 Hyundai Tucson
01/20/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service. Technician was pleasant and polite

Johnston, RI
01/17/2020 Category: Service
oil change
Fast service as usual.

SY
Stephen Y.
East Providence, RI
01/17/2020 Category: Service
Very good service, clean facility
Friendly staff, clean facility. Just needed a simple fix - replaced burnt-out light bulb

SK
Sandra K.
West Greenwich, RI
01/16/2020 Category: Service
They Always remember me by my first name.
The Gentile Men at the service department are always so nice when I come in. They are genuine with me, and honest with what my car needs now, but also with what is ahead so I can plan. I appreciate that they know that about me. I typically see the same service members and staff when I come in, and I think that says a lot about Tarbox from the stand point of the customer. Thank You to The Team for all their hard work, I appreciate everything everyone does that helps me to continue to enjoy my Sonata.

NR
Norma R.
01/15/2020 Category: Service
Service is excellent,quick and easy
The staff is friendly and accomadating

Very accommodating
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 01/17/2020

Thanks for taking my call today, i resent the survey back to you

Rosendo C.
Shannock, RI
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Always accommodating
We had an emergency situation with our car and we drove directly to the Tarbox Hyundai dealership. It was 3:00 in the afternoon on a Saturday and they were very busy. Initially they said they would look at the car on Monday morning but later called to say they would fit us in. They fixed the problem within 2 hours and we were ever so grateful as my husband would have had to take a day out of work because the car would be in the shop. Tarbox has always taken care of us and have always been very accommodating. We have been going to them for years and will continue our service with them in the future.

Robert B.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/13/2020 Category: Service
The only thing I was unhappy about was no car wash and vacuum.

LC
Larry C.
01/12/2020 Category: Service
Design Glitch
On our 2017 Elantra, if the check engine light comes on and then goes out do to stalling conditions, if you shut the engine down, any trouble code that might have otherwise been saved can be erased by shutting the engine down thus making it harder to diagnose the real problem. We had to return the vehicle 3 times over a several week period to finally get a correct diagnosis to fix the problem which meant having to replace the ignition coils. Why would Hyundai design a vehicle to erase a trouble code when you shut the engine of is beyond me? I consider this to be a design flaw. The repair was covered under warranty. In the future we were told that if another problem were to arise that the vehicle should be driven to the dealer and with the car left running, have the car scanned by a technician to pull a code.

AD

SP
Susan P.
Westerly, RI
Fast service
I had the lightbulbs replaced on my headlights and an oil change and was done so fast I only had a chance to write 3 thank you notes.

Easy going
Waiting for 2020 deals. “Low finance rate”😉

Amelia M.
Care
Tarbox does a great job with my car

Alan M.
Friendly service
Friendly service

Bristol, RI
01/09/2020 Category: Service
I had my Sonata serviced for routine oil change. Staff was extremely pleasant and informative. In addition to servicing they provided a complimentary cleaning of the engine compartment.

WA
Wayne A.
West Greenwich, RI
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2020 Category: Service
Always helpful and pleasant, I am normally early for appointments but it is never an issue. Normally completed in less time than expected and have been given a quote that the actually went over.