Overall Rating 4.4680864/5Overall Rating 4.4680864/5Overall Rating 4.4680864/5Overall Rating 4.4680864/5rating 4.4680864
Overall Rating 2.23404/5Overall Rating 2.23404/5rating 2.23404rating 2.23404rating 2.23404

LL
Lorraine L.
Narragansett, RI
2009 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service is the Best
Always accomodating and pleasant. Never rushed, things are explained as to options, costs and recommendations. Keep up the good work!

12/16/2018 Category: Service
I had such a good experience I bought another car

NH
Nelson H.
East Greenwich, RI
courteous, respectful
Treated very well. Like a person, not a number.

Donna H.
Woonsocket, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Kona service
Excellent service.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the great review! We are happy to know your visit with us was excellent and we look forward to seeing you again.

Debra C.

Charlestown, RI
😊

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great people
Very friendly and helpful!!

EH
Eric H.
RI
12/14/2018 Category: Service
G units service team is top notch
I enjoy bringing my vehicle to them for the great service.

IK
Inez K.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service people are fast, honest and efficient. Having my nails done was a plus. Young lady did a great job. Thank you.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

We are pleased to know you had a wonderful experience with us, and we look forward to seeing you again.

DJ
Darlene J.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Good
Accommendating the customers while they wait for their vehicle
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

FE
Francis E.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great services and clean and fast!
Same. As above!
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! We are pleased to know you had a great experience with us on your last visit.

Quick

James W.
Johnston, RI
Accommadating and friendly.
I was well satisfied with the service received, and the willingness of the staff to acomadate my needs. When we got the car, in August, we were told a price of $299.00 for a remote starter, and also told they would come to the house to install. When my wife called to arrange this, she was told that due to the time of the season, they do not come to the house, and that the price was $340.00. When she explained everything to Nathan, he promptly asked her to hold on, and a few short minutes later, he was back on the line, stating that the price of $299.00 would be honored, and they would provide her with a car for the day. A few days later, she called back, and asked if there was any way a time could be given to her so she could wait for the car. Explaining that she was 69 years old, did not like to drive on the highways, and because we were 1/2 hour away and it would involve 2 hours travel time, the gentleman she spoke with (she forgot his name) asked her what time she could bring the car in and she said 9 a.m.. He, in turn, said he would inform the installers that she would be there at 9 a.m. and wait for the car. Sure enough, when she got there Monday morning, they were there at 9 a.m. and she was back home by 10:30 a.m.!!! She was very happy!!!! Thank you so much.
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

We are happy to know you had a wonderful experience with us on your last visit. We look forward to seeing you again.

2011 Hyundai Tucson
N/A
N/A. Don't want to say anything......Please give that option.

Providence, RI
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Great, fast, and complete service. I recommend to all!
Nickiforos T., Service Manager from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for the great review! We look forward to seeing you again.

Donald B.
oil change
quick and efficient .
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!

Mark M.
Chepachet, RI
2018 Hyundai Kona
OIL CHANGE AND INSPECTION STICKER
Perfect service as always.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!!

PL
Paul L.
Coventry, RI
What was I there for?
I was contacted by email that Hyundai was having a recall on my car. I made my appointment and when I arrived for I was told that issue was not for my 2015 model. I was there for a dashboard/display update. My car was running well, so I feel it was not necessary to visit. Perhaps if I understood exactly what the repair entailed, I would have felt differently.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/13/2018

I tried to reach you today. Call me when you get a chance. Gary

DY
Donna Y.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Didn't have to wait too long. Beautiful waiting and courteous staff.
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!

Stephanie B.
Coventry, RI
12/11/2018 Category: Service
I really appreciate great service. You will notice from the moment you drive into the service center that you are their number 1 priority. Have a cup of coffee, sit and relax in the comfy chairs. Watch TV or do some work on your laptop. Did I mention the free manicure station? Everyone is friendly and helpful. Thank you Tarbox team, You rock!!! 😎
Gary H., SERVICE MANAGER from Tarbox Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you for the great survey!