Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

ART L.
Hyundai Azera
04/11/2016
Tire rotation oil change
a little slow but overall experience was good

TH
TIMBERLY H.
Owasso, OK
04/06/2016
Awesome Service!
Got my oil Changed, Tires rotated, new air filter and my headlight fixed! I enjoy taking my car to Tate Boys they are really friendly and get things done in a timely manner!

JOE W.
03/29/2016
Tire Service
Checked and fixed low tire problem at no charge.

CD
CHARLENE D.
Toyota Matrix
03/25/2016
You are the BEST!
I appreciate the great customer service provided by Tate Boys Tire---always friendly and willing to help. I can trust the work they do on my car.

IH
IRYNA H.
03/23/2016
Great personal that works there
Any time whenever I have a problem with my tires I'd go to the Tate Boys Tire Shop and I always get an outstanding service! All guys who work there are very helpful! Will be back for sure :-)

BRAD B.
03/23/2016
Timing Belt for Honda Oddyssey
This is the dreaded High Dollar service at 105000 mi. My HOnda continues to run great thanks to the service I get at Tate Boys, especially the downtown Bville location.

JOEL B.
Lexus GS 300
03/22/2016
friendly, knowledgable
perfect service

MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
03/17/2016
the service and the helpful employees
Been using Tate for years..

RANDY H.
03/17/2016
Got me in and out in a short time
Did requested job in a very timely manner

BELLA M.
Honda Accord
03/16/2016
Quick service and friendly staff!
The services I needed were done quickly, and everyone was friendly and helpful.

JOYCE T.
Pontiac Vibe
03/13/2016
Special help they give me at 80 years old and alone. Love the company.
Always the best service available in this line of business.
Thank you.

KC
KIMBERLY C.
03/10/2016
Friendly and quick
Customer service up front was wonderful! Service on vehicle was done quick and efficient. Great job by the shop guys. Overall very pleased and impressed by my visit and my tires.

MIKE C.
Honda Element
03/09/2016
Fast service
Came in with what I thought was a failed battery. Yep, it was over 4 years old and suddenly failed. Tate tested and confirmed the problem and quickly put in a new battery and I was able to pick up grand kids from school as planned. And the price was also good.

Thanks

JUANITA G.
Sand Springs, OK
Honda Accord
03/08/2016
The purchase of a new battery
The workers at Tate Boys couldn't have been more accommodating than what they were. Very professional and quick to get the job done. I will be going back for services on my car.

IA
IKE A.
Dodge Sprinter
03/04/2016
Tires
Thank you Tate's for a great tire buying experience. Ben was very helpful and I believe this is the best Tiee company in Washington County.

CARLOS M.
Ford Expedition
03/01/2016
Great service super friendly people
It's definitely a great place. The people there is so professional, friendly and willing to help and take care of your vehicle.

CAROL S.
Mazda MPV
02/29/2016
car repair
My air condition now is barely working and it was working BEFORE I brought my van in to be serviced.

TIFFANY S.
Nowata, OK
02/25/2016
Very knowledgeable and helpful.
Very knowledgeable and helpful.

AT
AARON T.
Toyota Tundra
02/24/2016
Convenient drop off and pick up from downtown Bartlesville.
I really like Tate Boys, however I was in several months ago (prior to my visit on 2-23-16) and I had them complete some maintenance items, one of which was look at my low tire pressure light (which was continuously on saying I had low tire pressure). After I got off work at 5pm I walked over to Tate Boys, paid and got in my truck to find the tire pressure light was blinking (per owners manual a blinking light means see a mechanic), so I went back inside and asked why it was not off. The employee told me if I drove above 15mph it would reset and turn off. I assumed he was trying to get be out of the store since it was almost closing time but I wanted to follow his instruction. I drove off and it did not reset like he had said it would, so I took it back and they looked it over and said I needed a new sensor. This irritated me because I went in with low tire pressure and between me dropping off my truck and getting it back I was given false information and needed a new sensor. (its kind of funny how it goes from needing new tire pressure to needing an $80 part). Since I was frustrated and it was after closing time I left and thought about going to another mechanic. After awhile I thought that I had always had a great experience at Tate Boys so maybe it was that 1 in a million situation. So I took my truck back in for some other maintenance and to repair the sensor. When I got the results the employee told me I needed to replace two sensors, after my last experience I am unsure of if that is valid or not, but since they already had my truck and the parts in stock I decided to go ahead and have them put the new parts on. I did not think Tate Boys would be like the typical shop that tells customers false information to get them out of the store since it was close to closing time.

(come on driving above 15mph to reset a light? I'm not a mechanic but I know enough to know that is not likely)

I am writing this not to be the typical complaining customer demanding free stuff, but I would like you to be aware my experience because I have always enjoyed Tate Boys.

Even though I had a bad experience I have rated Tate Boys a 4 above and would recommend Tate Boys to others because 90% of my other experience has been great.

I hope you can use this information to improve your business.

Thanks,

Aaron

MV
MIKE V.
02/23/2016
Always thorough and efficient.