Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

DT
DAVID T.
02/23/2016
Always great service
I can always count on these guys to set me up with what I need, even if I think I need something else.

FA
FRED A.
Barnsdall, OK
Honda Accord
02/22/2016
Outstanding service and price plus work done very quickly and professionally
Outstanding in all areas.

TED B.
02/21/2016
Great
Very timely

MARK C.
02/18/2016
Mark C commenting on Leroy Wilkinson and tire service.
Front desk service was welcoming. Leroy Wilkinson was exceptionally helpful in being personally helpful in getting my repair done quickly at a time I needed speedy help.

CR
CHRIS SUSAN R.
02/16/2016
Swiftly we went....
Introduction, summation and completion were all top notch. Got in got out in record time, with a functional vehicle and a smile. Appreciated the hustle!!

REBECCA W.
02/16/2016
User Friendly!
They are friendly and helpful.

TAMARA S.
Dewey, OK
02/15/2016
the service is excellent. they are very curtious and helpful.
I have always had a very good experience taking my vehicles in to have them serviced. I will recommend them to anyone who needs service. The employees have always been very friendly and helpful. The prices for service are very reasonable. I don't want to go anywhere else.

AUDREY M.
Stillwater, OK
02/13/2016
Other than not having to wait long for quality work, I was impressed when as soon as I seemed surprised that it was already time for new tires he asked if I wanted him to show me.

DOUG M.
Chevrolet Silverado
02/10/2016
Helped me out of a jam
I had a flat tire, my spare was stuck and I had to pickup my daughter asap. Called Tate boys for some guidance on getting the spare tire out (Chevy truck and the tool tube wasn't clipped in place) and they sent someone to help me out! Excellent customer service!

RE

ADAM G.
Volvo XC90
02/09/2016
GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!
The customer service is top notch..... Terry can take care of all your needs and make the experience enjoyable......

NS
NORMA S.
01/29/2016
Warm welcoming.
Professional and outgoing personality of the staff. Their knowledge and service is fast and efficient.

CE
CHARLES E.
Dewey, OK
Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2016
Wheel alignment readjustment
Service was friendly and very willing to recheck our alignment.

LJ
LANCE J.
01/22/2016
Took care of my flat tire quickly and were very courteous. Would definitely go back.

DAN P.
01/21/2016
Friendly, honest, and prompt service.
These guys are always great and very friendly. Also, they are always able to get my truck in and out within a couple of hours whether it's an oil change or a repair job. Isaac is usually the gentleman I've dealt with and he has always been great. Keep up the good work guys.

JAY S.
Chrysler Pacifica
01/20/2016
Tate Boys Tire & Service is awesome. Great customer service and always helpful and friendly. It doesn't matter if it's a cheap used tire or high preformance tire they treat you like you are their best and only customer.

JY
JAY Y.
Acura MDX
01/20/2016
Tremendous service! Will definitely be back.
I came in with a leaking tire and no lug nut lock to remove the tire. The people at Tate Boys were extremely helpful in searching their kits until they found a lock that would fit my car. They gave me a couple of options on how we could proceed and sold me the key after they fixed the flat at no charge. It's hard to find service like that these days but I am sure glad they are around!! I would highly recommend them to everyone I know.

KIM B.
Toyota Sequoia
01/19/2016
Exceptional Service
Terry and his team did a great job taking care of our needs (tire alignment, new brakes, oil change).

BC
BRIAN/EMILY C.
Mazda 6
01/15/2016
Flat repair
Had a flat and the guys fixed it up fast at no charge.

GC