Tate Boys Tire & Service Bartlesville Downtown

ET
ELIZABETH T.
11/03/2015
Professional, Thorough and Responsive
Each time I have my car serviced at Tate Boys - Downtown, the experience is professional and responsive. When my car is ready, I like receiving the text message.

KENNY M.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/28/2015
I went in there because i had a oil leak and it didn't take them long to find the leak. The drain plug for the oil pan was loose and that was from when Walmart changed the oil last.

PB
PAUL T B.
10/26/2015
Awesome customer care
I have been using Tate Boys 22 years. They are so customer driven and I feel like they are a part of my business family. Always the best service, friendliest workers and most fair prices.

DEREK B.
Edmond, OK
Ford Expedition
10/21/2015
Great Service!!!
My wife and I spent the weekend in Bartlesville when we had a flat. It took less than 30 minutes to repair the tire (Firestone said it would be three hours) and did not charge us for the repair. Friendly service. Reminded me how small business use to be when I was growing up. When I am ready to purchase tires, I am seriously considering on making the trek to Tate Boys and purchasing their tires.

REBECCA W.
10/20/2015
Great!
Fast and Friendly!

TRACEY M.
Owasso, OK
10/19/2015
Tate Boys - Bartlesville is my favorite place for auto service!
Great Place - always do great work and they have earned my trust time and again!

MARY W.
10/16/2015
Professional & Friendly Service
I can always depend upon Tate Boys to provide great service to my cars. The service agents take the time to answer my questions or concerns.

HN
HOLLY N.
Mitsubishi Eclipse
10/16/2015
Friendly and helpful staff
I appreciate that each time I come in, a staff member is quick to greet me and helps to get my car in for service. The wait times have been minimal and the whole environment non-intimidating!

MIKE C.
Honda Element
10/14/2015
Tire rotation and oil change done quickly
Very happy with the work. Tires were noisy and rotation helped reduce the noise. While car was in, had the oil change also.

KH
KIM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
10/14/2015
Flat Tire
On Monday October 12 at 2:00pm I walked to my car noticed I had a flat tire and I got a ride to Tate's to see if they could go pick my car up to fix the flat because I had to be out at the airport until 4 pm, the gentleman was very nice and said yes we can go get your car and get you fixed up. I really appreciate that being a single woman and have no other help. I appreciate you all, Thank you for great service.

BRAD B.
Toyota Camry Solara
10/13/2015
FLat Tire
Due to street construction my car got a flat tire. Tate's sent a truck to inflate the tire. I drove to the shop and 15 min later was back on the road with a patched tire!

GA
GENE A.
GMC Pickup
10/07/2015
Another great experience!
Got my tires changed quickly and at the best price around!

SP
SHEILA P.
Dodge Caravan
10/05/2015
Great and fast service
I went in on a Saturday with a nail in my tire. Employee, Isaac, was extremely helpful. On top of the fast and nice service he allowed my 4 year old with autism the chance to look through the window to see the equipment. This prevented my son from having a meltdown in the store. Isaac was very appreciated! He needs a pat on the pat for customer service.

PB
PAUL L AND WYVERN B.
Cadillac DTS
10/02/2015
J T is a really good employee. You should give him a raise. He brings you repeat business. Not many people know this but he is Clint's son.

DOUG G.
Kia Optima
Awful Experience
$50 for a $20 belt? $95 in labor to replace it that took 10 minutes? Oil change with tire rotation and didn't rotate the tires? I'm out and will tell everyone!!!

SU
SCOTT U.
10/02/2015
fast friendly good service..
had tire with screw in it fixed with no charge and ready when i was, cant ask for more than that..

MIKE M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
09/29/2015
great service
have used them for years

DQ
DOUG Q.
Mercedes-Benz S550
09/26/2015
Tate Boys Service
Excellent, professional work with great results.

JERILYN M.
Nissan Murano
09/26/2015
. Extremely friendly!! :-)
I received wonderful service! Very friendly and helpful!!!! I got there at 5 and they got me right in...very efficient and fast!

FH
FRANCES H.
GMC Envoy
09/25/2015
Someone waited on me as soon as i walked in.
Great service, friendly, and work done fast.