Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

TABITHA B.
Pawhuska, OK
Buick LaCrosse
09/22/2016
I have been coming to Tate's for about 14 years. This was my worse experience ever. Will not be back.
The only good thing was the employee that brought me my tire.

JUSTIN S B.
Avant, OK
03/04/2016
service feedback
I knew I had a nail in my tire but didn't want to pull it out, so I asked my son to take my truck to u guys to have yall do it, plus rotate tires and oil change before my vacation where my wife and I are driving the truck. The technician told my son there was no nail in the tire, so my wife had to take the truck back over their (20 miles one way) and show the tech. I am extremely disappointed about this second trip! Almost not sure this service is worth a 40 mile trip.

DOUG W.
11/16/2015
Wheel alignment
Brought my car in at 11:30 AM and was told car would be ready at 1:45 PM. 2 cars were ahead of it on the rack. Car was ready at 3:30. It only took 30 minutes to do a 4 wheel alignment on my car but 3.5 hours on the first two. Price was good but severely disappointed in how long it took.

WS
WARREN S.
Nissan Frontier
09/10/2015
Half assed.
They dumped everything out of the glove compartment onto the seat. They didn't close the air filter cover. They didn't tighten the center cap on my wheel.

MATT L.
Volvo S40
07/12/2015
Usually good customer service. This visit not so much.
Forgot to put my sticker on my car. When this happens it makes me wonder if anything was done. Took 15 minutes to change oil and rotate my tires. If I'm sitting in there or my wife it takes 45+ minutes. Skid plate had been put back on my car and bolts were left off. Tate Boys is the only place that touches my car. The bolts to hold my skid plate were not lost by me, just neglected to be placed by the service tech. Now driving around with my skid plate in my backseat. Not cool.

PC
PAULA C.
Tulsa, OK
Hyundai Tiburon
08/22/2014
i am not happy!
i take all my automotive business for all 3 of my cars to tate boys skiatook and have been very happy with the service. NOT THIS TIME! i told them tat i was going on a trip to arkansas and wanted everything checked. i also had a slow leak in one of my tires and wanted it fixed. they told me it was fixed and sent me down the road. come to find out, my tire was not fixed, apparently they didnt even look at it!! drove to arkansas with a bad tire!!!