Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

BE
BILLY E.
08/31/2016
Tires
I had to take my truck back in three time before the figured out that they had a counter balance on my rim that was causing my front end to shake. I feel the balance is still my the best. Never had any kind of shaking in my steering wheel until I go the tires rotated. Normally the service is good and has been in the past.

CL
CRAIG L.
Sperry, OK
08/04/2016
Got it done in a timely Manor
Everything was top notch, well informed on the progress, price of work competitive. Only wish they had centered the steering wheel better

TERRY/PAULA S.
07/11/2016
Service / Trust
Iv used Tate boys since they come to Skiatook and have always so far had a good experience. As long as I can trust them, and they don't try to push you into doing something that don't need fixed I'll keep coming back.

GW
GERALD W.
06/30/2016
overall very satisfied, a few nitpicking improvements needed
had 2 steer axle tires replaced, at service write up asked to have the two steer removed, replaced and the two new tires put on the rear, rotating the used to the front to be replaced next. Upon pickup of vehicle the two new tires were on the steer axle, NOT the drive axle. Additionally the wheels had quite an excessive amount of tire lube/grease on the wheels. Both of these complaints are fairly minor in the long run, but making sure customer wishes are fulfilled (if agreed upon) and not leaving greasy handprints on the wheels goes a long way for smiles...

SHARON S.
Nissan Sentra
06/17/2016
it's close and convenient
they are very polite and explain things so that you understand what's going on

HM
HAROLD and KATHEY M.
Sperry, OK
Mercury Mountaineer
05/20/2016
Friendly folks
I love all the associates at the Skiatook Tate Boys. They are so friendly and so accommodating. The only reason I didn't give it a five star rating is because I need a new hub assembly on my car and they quoted me almost $500, $400 of that was for the parts I found it online for $100. I just wish they would research the parts and order them instead of going with one supplier.

JONATHAN C.
03/27/2016
tires
Great guys, pretty fast service, kept me informed of the situation on my vehicle

WL
WHITNEY L.
02/27/2016
Quality of service
The staff is very helpful, informative, and friendly. My only complaint is pricing is very high.

BILL S.
02/09/2016
Tate Boys
Decent prices, good service and friendly counter help.

DT
DARYL T.
12/23/2015
Friendly and quick service
They worked me in for a tire rotation with no charge which always makes me happy

JAMES R.
Avant, OK
Chevrolet Pickup
09/20/2015
Location
Done everything I asked and prices was good.

PB
PAUL B.
Owasso, OK
Chevrolet Silverado
09/15/2015
balance and rotate tires
they were quick as usual and got everything done I asked with the exception of a very slow leaking tire. will have to take it back soon to get that repaired like I asked. they may have simply forgot.

TOM M.
Mercedes-Benz S500
08/31/2015
Get it done fast and right
The guys always do a great job

EK
EUGENE K.
Tulsa, OK
06/27/2015
Very friendly atomsphere and staff.
Staff is very aggressive and thieves to fix your vehicles issues.

DT
DARYL T.
03/25/2015
Quick service
They always get me in and going quickly