Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook

Latest Review over 1 year ago

LT
LINDA/ANDY T.
08/24/2016
I love Tate boys I like the people they are always nice & kind..
I would recommend tate boys us to a friend.

RA
RICK A.
04/13/2016
R&B - Rotate & Balance
Service was good as always, just had grease on steering wheel & gear shifter when got back in truck. Paper floor matt could be removed as employee gets out.

CLAYTON B.
02/09/2016
Bird poop ?
As always the service was quick and very friendly, even picking up my girlfriend and taking her back up to the shop to take care of the bill since it is our only car BUT only 3 stars because the car was delivered back completely covered in bird poop ! Literally covered ! I could not have delivered a customers car in that condition I get it if after it completed they have to park it out back but I would have to rinse off a car before delivery back to a customer

CANDACE M.
GMC Acadia
09/22/2015
Customer Satisfaction
Employees were great and fast at fixing my car and going over questions i had and explained the credit app very well and how to get my rebates quickly by online. Only complaint i have is that the waiting area is dirty and they need to update their toys and things for customers that are waiting, especially for customers that have little ones to occupy.

VC
VIRGIL C.
Tulsa, OK
08/20/2015
In & Out in 15 Minutes
Problem was I had to go back and have the oil plug replaced. I live 18 miles away and noticed oil leaking on the floor. The plug would not tighten. I called the got me right in, replaced the plug and cleaned the bottom side of the truck. I understand the plug threads but don’t understand why it was not caught as the plug would not tighten. My problem was a priority and taken care of.

JANET AND TIM S.
Collinsville, OK
08/05/2015
good job
Tate Boys usually provides great service.

08/05/2015
disappointed
Have been a Tate customer for years and usually very pleased with service. On Aug. 04, went in for oil change. Got to work and discovered oil had been over-filled by a full quart. This can be damaging to an engine. I returned to Tate's, got a rather lame "sorry bout that" and they drained the oil to proper level. My return to have the problem corrected cost me an extra hour off work and an additional 20 miles of driving. I would have expected a stronger apology and perhaps even comping the oil change. If I hadn't noticed the mistake I could have had serious engine damage.
Brian C. from Tate Boys Tire & Service Skiatook responded on 08/07/2015

Tim -- Thanks for speaking with us on the phone about this issue.  Again, we sincerely apologize and take this very seriously.  We know it's been a huge inconvenience, and appreciate your willingness to work with us as we've made this right.  We look forward to serving you again in the future, and restoring your faith in us.

JASON and APRIL C.
Avant, OK
03/20/2015
Concern
Came in Monday to get a flat fixed instead the worker gave me an oil change. Then after correcting him he fixed it. On Tuesday same tire has a flat. Brought it back this time fixed. Pretty sure it was not fixed Monday. Frustrating.

VC
VIRGIL C.
02/19/2015
It's not a quick lube
It took a long time to get my truck serviced which is not that unusual. When you go there be prepared to wait.

WM
WARREN M.
Hominy, OK
01/31/2015
The wait time was good.
The wait time was good but while we were waiting on our car we heard it peel out and the tire associate said it got stuck on ramps but I didn't like him peeling out my car I think some other way of getting my car to back up should have been more professional of the tire associate it made me feel like he didn't have respect for my car or my husband and I.