KV
Westerville, OH
Honda Civic Si
10/12/2017
Very reputable
Cole and everyone here does a great job. Very honest and upfront. Quality work you can be happy with.

RON R.
03/27/2015
COULD NOT BE BETTER
I was there this past week. Been there several times before. I was extremely pleased before and I was not let down this time. I need new tires for my truck and also my wife's car. I will not consider any other dealer. If I could give more than 5 stars I certainly would. I have several employees who have dealt there and they just as happy as I am with their service, competitiveness and customer satisfaction. Even if they were a few dollars more, which they are not I will not consider changing.
R. Rhodes, Plain City Oh.

KV
KELLY V.
Westerville, OH
01/23/2015
Honest and Good people
Worth a 20-25 minute drive to Marysville for me from Westerville. Not out to make you spend money on things that do not need fixed. Very honest people and do a great job! Thanks Cole!

08/11/2014
Customer Service
Great, fast, friendly, fantastic

SN
SYED N.
Dublin, OH
08/01/2014
Excellent dependable trustworthy
Excellent dependable trustworthy are just a few words that I can say about this place especially Cole.

BR
BEN R.
04/23/2014
Great job as usual, thanks!
Great service, great product (the last set of these tires lasted me 100,000 miles!) great price!

01/22/2014
Oil change and service
Always friendly, helpful and quick.

SD
SAM D.
Hilliard, OH
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2014
Customer friendly
This place is awesome! The pricing is the best I found anywhere and the service was fast. Less than 1 hour to get 4 tires on.
The tires were put on my daughter Patriot a Jeep and when she drove it she said it was pulling to the right.
Called them up and they said to drive for a couple of days on them and if it was still doing it stop by and they will check out the alignment. This business stands behind their work and products. We are a repeat customer with this business.

CALEB B.
Volvo XC90
01/01/2014
Very friendly affordable and had the tires done when they said they would be done! Thanks for the great experience we will be bringing the other car back this spring for 4 new tires!
Very friendly affordable and had the tires done when they said they would be done! We will be bringing our other car back this spring for new tires and have already recommended to a few local family members and friends! Thanks!!

10/04/2013
Car Maintenance
Friendly and efficient service always!