Barbara H.
01/14/2020
Very pleasant and professional service
I had my car inspection done here. I made an appointment. They were ready and took me as soon as I got there. Completed my inspection in a timely manner. I was please with the information and knowledge they gave me. I will definitely go back for future services. Was very pleased with simply process and the great customer service provided by Taylor’s Service.Center.. Thank you.

Dotty M.
Street, MD
01/14/2020
Macy Service
Appreciate help with my issues and the ride back after dropping vehicle for service.

OK
Oliver K.
Nissan Sentra
01/11/2020 Category: Service
Oliver said he likes how the staff does business.

Anne Marie B.
Nissan Rogue
01/04/2020
Fast and efficient!
Fast and efficient! Every time I go in they are right on time for my appointment and I’m not sitting around forever for great service on my vehicle. I’ve been a few times I’ve had to reschedule me up and very accommodating. I totally recommend them to anyone and I’m excited because they are local and I can help a small local business person!

Jason S.
01/02/2020
Great People to deal with and Honest!
Great people to deal with! Honest and service is always done in quick fashion!

KT
Kemp T.
Airville, PA
12/26/2019
Service is always great. When ever I called they got me in very fast as always. When they located the issues with my truck they called me to let me know what the cost would be. They are just an all around great local business that can be trusted.

Bob K.
12/18/2019
Quality and price
You can trust Taylor's to take care of your vehicle.

Bob K.
Lexus NX 200t
12/17/2019
Quality Service
Everyone at Taylor’s is personable and friendly. Quality of work has always been exceptional

CJ
Carl J.
Street, MD
Dodge Dakota
12/11/2019
Very personable and professional service
Always has time to help with little repairs such as light bulbs needing replaced, windshield wipers with out needing an appointment.

Thank you Carl!

Barry M.
Ford Explorer Sport
12/10/2019
It's a organized shop,top mechanics great service,and it's close to home.lve been taken veicals to Scott Taylor since he opened up for business.
Thanks
Scott T. from Taylor's Service Center LLC responded on 12/17/2019

Appreciate the great review, Barry!

GR
Gerald R.
Chrysler 200
12/07/2019
Chrysler 200
The work was done on time and correctly. Taylor's is conveniently close and I consider them to be neighbors.

Thank you!

12/06/2019
Customer service
Always receive satisfactory service, clear explanation of work performed or needed. Easy to schedule an appointment. Convenient to home.

Thank you!

Sean S.
11/28/2019
Taylor’s was great it’s nice to have hometown feel and honest people need I say more, if you take your vehicle anywhere else that’s your fault , 10 stars not 5 they are great
They are great that’s it , honest folk , no way will I ever go to big store , keep these good people , I’m going to let all know that this is were to go. I would drive 100 miles for there service , one way
Scott T. from Taylor's Service Center LLC responded on 12/17/2019

Wow Sean thank you so much!

Barry K.
11/21/2019
More great service

Thanks!

TG
Tina G.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/18/2019
I know how scott and his team work fix my truck and it good place.
Scott and team work. To found problem. And answer any question get parts what you need.

Thanks Tina!