01/17/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. Willing to work with you.
Your service was really great.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! On behalf of everyone here at Team Hyundai, we would like to thank you for your positive feedback! We were so happy to hear your experience here with us was a pleasant one and we look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust. We'll see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!

GC
Gordon C.
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Great Service, Friendly staff, Excellent Choice
Great customer and tech service. Always a pleasant appointment
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! On behalf of the entire service staff, we would like to thank you for your kind words and continued business. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Stephen M.
California, MD
2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Consistently superior
I’ve always taken my vehicles here and have always been very satisfied with the service and cost.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we strive to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust at each opportunity. We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to keep your vehicle running at it's best! We will look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, you know where to find us!

Have a wonderful day!

James G.
Leonardtown, MD
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Needs better policy
Paid for service that I didn't based on mileage recommendation spark plugs were already replaced at or near 100,000. Was recommended and changed at 117,000 at hyundai. I feel as thought the mechanic should've caught that and informed the desk and communicated that the spark plugs look new. My husband had changed the plugs and I didn't know.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. On behalf of Team Hyundai, we would like to apologize for the dissatisfaction of your last experience here with us. We will use your feedback in an effort to make necessary changes on our end to ensure a positive experience in the future. Thank you again for your review.

Have a great day,

AL
Anthony L.
Lexington Park, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/09/2019 Category: Service
customer
the gentleman was very professional on informing me on the status and the condition of my vehicle
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing of your positive experience lets us know we are on the right track! Victor is an incredible asset to the team, and we were so happy to hear you were well taken care of during your time here with us. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Tall Timbers, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Took car in for scheduled maintenance and everything went well.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!

Cynthia B.
Callaway, MD
01/05/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change
The people are very Friendly

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai value your positive feedback and appreciate the opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a great day!

Judy H.
Mulberry, FL
01/01/2019 Category: Service
Were from Florida visiting for the g
Holidays. Noticed we were past due for our routine oil change. Called Team Hyundai and they scheduled a prompt appointment to fit us in. Also, had new wiper blades put on. Who says it only rains in Florida, MD beat us. Also, new cabin filter and air pressure sensor. Florida tires don't like the cold, lol. Hey you got to have a little fun. Nice facility even though they are smaller than the one in Lakeland. Thanks for taking care of us ... were good to go.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 01/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and would like to thank you for the opportunity to be there for you when you needed! I'm glad we were able to come through for you in a pinch and that you were able to enjoy some of our (wet) Maryland winter! We hope you enjoyed your time here and had safe travels back home. Thank you for giving us a try and if you need anything on your next trip up, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
12/31/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
Continued great service - couldn't be happier!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai take pride in our ability to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day!

Thanks again,

Christopher M.
Lusby, MD
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor diagnosis for work
I will not go back to the dealer for any work to be done

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. We were sorry to hear your experience here at Team Hyundai was not a pleasant one. We will make necessary steps to rectify your concerns to make future appointments more accommodating for all parties. Have a wonderful day!

SF
Stephen F.
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Good place for Hyundai service in southern MD
Great place to have your vehicle serviced.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and expect! We will look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

KH
Karen H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with service I received
I am very pleased with the great service I always receive at my local Team Hyundai! Upon arrival I was greeted by name as I walked in the door. Terry was my service coordinator for this visit and was, as always very courteous and helpful. Victor assisted too and confirmed the service needed. I'd like to give a shout-out to the professional technicians who work on my car. You have a great team in that area of service too. Never have I had to call back or return to the dealership for incomplete service or to correct an error. They get it right the first time! One of the technicians (Andy) kindly informed me of soon needed fluid changes and helps keep me on track of where I am on tire wear. I really appreciate that courtesy because I don't know how to look for those things and it helps keep me safe!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We'd like to thank you for your glowing review of the entire team here at Team Hyundai Service Department! Teri and Victor are amazing assets to the team, and each of our technicians are thoughtful, dedicated mechanics who strive to provide excellence in every service. We are so happy to hear that your experiences with us have been easy going and informative, and we'll look forward to the continued opportunity to keep you and your vehicle happy! Thank you again for your kind words, and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day!

TF
Timothy F.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Exceptional
Very professional

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We'd like to thank you for your positive review and your continued business! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

EM
Erica M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficient!
Jamie was extremely helpful and is always so professional! The entire team always makes me feel like family!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here at Team Hyundai we would like to thank you for your kind words and your continued business! We strive for excellence in every service, with every appointment, but customers like you make it easy! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day and we'll see you soon!

WS
William S.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/09/2018 Category: Service
:))))
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We will see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

AV
Alana V.
Lusby, MD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Good!
I can not thank Hyundai service dept at Lexington Park MD enough especially Victor! They made what could of been a devastating repair, simple and painless. From start to finish Victor kept me updated. I was completely satisfied with my service and will refer Team Hyundai to all of my friends and co-workers. Thank you! and Happy holidays to all.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Victor is an amazing asset to our team and we were so happy to hear that he was able to turn what could've been an unpleasant experience with your vehicle into a relatively painless and seamless transition to repair. Thank you again for your continued business and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

AA
Angel A.
Lexington Park, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They provided an excellent service. But I did not knew much about the process, as they had my information wrong on the system, therefore there was no communication in between.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your feedback is invaluable to us in helping to achieve that goal! We would like to apologize for a lack of communication and will take necessary steps to provide a service worthy of a 5-STAR rating in the future. We look forward to your continued business and will see you at your next service interval! If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a great day!

Mechanicsville, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
Undecided
Sorry I did not have a very good experience this time

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. I would like to apologize for your experience at your most recent visit here at Team Hyundai. We will be contacting you directly to discuss your dissatisfaction and look forward to coming to a resolution and a plan of action for the future. I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a wonderful day.

KG
Karen G.
California, MD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jamie & Victor Service
Jamie was excellent again! She checked me in and out in a loaner car quickly so I did not have to wait for my car! Victor was professional and friendly as usual! The service team is always welcoming and they acknowledge you once you come into the dept!! Jamie contacted me when my car was ready and handled everything very timely and professionally!
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the compliments about our staff at Team Hyundai. It was also a pleasure speaking with you the other day and we look forward to your next visit at Team Hyundai. Have a great weekend!!

Tom Auman

Saint Leonard, MD
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Super Fast
Went in for an oil change and was out super fast. Also, their prices are very reasonable.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service appointment and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!