Carol H.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Front reception staff
The Front reception staff at Team Hyundai were very friendly and fast!

KH
Karen H.
Hollywood, MD
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with service I received
I truly appreciate the high level of service I receive from my Lexington Park Maryland Team Hyundai. It seems like most service businesses these days present an attitude of hurry in and hurry 'em out. Not so with Team Hyundai! I am treated with the utmost respect and kindness. I am greeted upon arrival, the service counter associates confirm with me the service I am there for and I am kept apprised of the progress. A Team Member advises me of anticipated charges and informs me of future recommendations (i.e. my battery is the original one and I should consider getting a replacement before cold weather arrives). I was well pleased with the good job the Technician (Jevon) did on my service request. Jamie Cross, my Service Lane Manager for the visit, was exceptional. Kudos to Victor who always welcomes me so kindly and calls me by name.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/18/2018

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, we here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing positive feedback is invaluable to us. Each and every member of the service team was deeply touched by your kind words. We were so happy to hear of your great experiences with us and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle for all your future service needs. Thank you again for your continued business!

SE
Shelbi E.
Great Mills, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The staff is AMAZINGGGG
Jamie Cross is always so sweet and her smile is contagious.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for your 5 star review for Team Hyundai. Our staff does a great job for us and it is nice they get the recognition they deserve. And yes Jamie has a great smile:). We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and have a great weekend!

Raymond B.
Huntingtown, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people...from sales to service.
Couldn't ask for a better dealership!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! The sales and service staff would like to extend our sincere gratitude not only for your glowing review but for your loyalty and continued business. We have amazing staff here in all departments, but our wonderful customer base makes it easy! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a fantastic day!

James M.
Lusby, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Serviceing car and installing 4 new tires.
I think Team Hyundai is a great service for your vehicle and a really good car dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and knowing that you were satisfied throughout your experiences means so much to us! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to opportunities in the future to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! Don't forget: now that you have purchased tires with us, you get complimentary tire rotations for the life of the tires! Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Dissappointed!
I purchase a service contract on my IONOQ. MY car does not tell me when a service is due. My wife's car Toyota Rave 4 tell her when it is time and the service dept. calls her to remind her. Why doesn't Hyundai call me? I have never been called for any oil change etc. The reason I went in for service is " I receive 2 recall letters and was told there were more recalls on my car, Why didn't I receive a call from the dealer.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Thank you for your honest feedback, I apologize for any dissatisfaction caused by advising about recalls, but not maintenance. We are working currently to develop a call center to accommodate in all aspects of owning your Hyundai, from purchase to recalls to basic maintenance. We look forward to the opportunity to improve and provide you and your vehicle with 5-STAR service from start to finish. Have a great day!

Justine C.
Mechanicsville, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff was excellent in helping me be where I need to be in the service department. Also my wait time was almost none existent. Service was amazing!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We are so happy to know that you were well taken care of when visiting us for your recent service! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback shows us we are on the right path! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

CL
Curtis L.
Accokeek, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First Service
In and out quickly as.promised!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Tammy B.
Hollywood, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Normally great service and fast
Ok make sure what you came there for is set up before they take your car back to be serviced

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! Your feedback is very important to us and I apologize that this service was not handled as efficiently as your previous services. I assure you that we will take the necessary actions with staff and scheduling on our end to provide you and your vehicle with the efficient, accommodating service you've come to know and trust. We thank you for the opportunity to make necessary improvements to provide you with 5-STAR service in the future. We will see you at your next service interval!

AH
Angella H.
Lusby, MD
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
This dealership at amazing service and worked in a timely manner even gave me a loaner car while my was being fixed will definitely recommend to everyone
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Your positive feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your glowing review! I'm so happy to hear that you were taken care of fully and efficiently while your vehicle was here with us for repairs. Thank you again for your continued business; we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service interval!

MN
Michelle N.
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Tuesday service-michelle
Team Hyundai accommodated me by moving my appointment to earlier in the day. They took care of mildew smell I was experiencing by replacing the filters. The did an inspection of the entire vehicle and made recommendations for my next service. Staff is very professional all the time. Love that my car is clean when I get it back
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback shows us we are on the right track! I'm so happy to hear we were able to accommodate not only your current vehicle needs, but to navigate you through possible future services as well. Thank you again for your continued business, we'll see you at your next service interval!

SG
Sarah G.
Hughesville, MD
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Unscheduled Excellent service visit
I couldn’t tell if I had a bulb out or not, so I stopped in at the Hyundai Service Desk and Victor Carver greeted me. He was so friendly and kind and immediately came out to look at my car. He got the car back in the service area right away and got the bulbs replaced for me. I was in and out within an hour! Victor and the service team provided excellent fast and friendly service! Thank you!!!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback is important to us! Victor is an invaluable member of the team and I'm so happy to hear he was able to take care of you on an unexpected appointment! Thank you again for your continued business and your glowing review! We will see you at your next service interval!

EB
Eric B.
Saint Leonard, MD
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Fix my car and give me a loaner
The reason I gave most likely to return is because my car was never fixed.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! I apologize that your vehicle concern was not able to rectified at your first visit, but appreciate your patience while Hyundai creates a fix for us! We look forward to seeing you soon to get to the bottom of this!

Kathryn M.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/26/2018 Category: Service
Family
I can track every milestone of my life by each car I have owned. My bright pink Hyundai Accent was what I drove to get my drivers license, when I graduated high school, and to my first day of college. My red Hyundai Tiberon was there when I got my first apartment, brought my first pet home, and when my best friend got married. And lastly my Hyundai Touring Wagon has been there through buying a new house, switching careers, and numerous family vacations. Like each car has been a part of my family so has Ms. Terry in the service department. She knows I like early appointments, how anxious I am when it come to figuring out $ for repairs and services, and how even though I am a grown woman I still need to call my Dad to discuss what action plan should be taken when dealing with my vehicles. She has such an uplifting attitude with amazing patience that makes me feel like person and not just another customer. From oil changes to trading in vehicles I have had a lifetime of Hyundai's and have never been disappointed by product or service.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We love to hear your feedback and cannot thank you enough for such a glowing review! Teri is an asset to the team and I'm so happy to hear you have had such a good experience in her care. We appreciate you allowing us to support you throughout your wonderful Hyundai journey and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval. If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you for your continued business,

Jean R.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Marissa M
Hyundai’s service staff is great! They provide amazing customer service and make it super easy to keep my car up to par!
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for the five star review. We appreciate the compliments and we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Have a great weekend!

John M.
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Vehicle not accelerating properly
The woman behind the desk was very polite and kind, however my vehicle is still unsafe to drive. Now it has been 5 days that I’ve had a case number and I have still not received a phone call from Hyundai headquarters.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/24/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for your feedback. I have contacted our Hyundai technical department and would like to take another look at your vehicle. You should be receiving a call from the case manager at Hyundai Headquarters very soon. If you would like to schedule an appointment please give our dealership a call at 301-862-9150.  We look forward to hearing from you soon. Have a great weekend!

Jaime C.
California, MD
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Great seevice
Always a great experience dealing with the service department.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide your vehicle with the necessary services to keep it running at its best! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

HL
Heather L.
Great Mills, MD
Kind
Friendly and kind. No problems

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Have a great day!

Catherine W.
Solomons, MD
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and knowledgeable service desk people
My car was promptly taken at the appointment time. I gave them four things to check and all were done. One problem was found with a tire, and Teri, at the service desk, came and discussed the problem, how to correct it, and how much it would cost.
I find Teri a very knowledgeable person to deal with and always goes the extra mile to explain things and make sure everything is covered!!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback shows us we are on the right path! Teri is an invaluable member of the team and I'm so happy to hear she was able to assist you and help turn your day around! We look forward to seeing you at your next service, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

California, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with top-notch service! We'll see you at your next service interval!