Mark H.
Charleston, SC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
Had amazing service from the entire department!
-Qira

California, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great services
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We will see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

TW
Tom W.
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Hybrid routine service
Thank you - as always - for the terrific service on my Sonata Hybrid!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day!

Marsha B.
Mechanicsville, MD
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Survey on Service on Monday, November 12, 2018
Everything was great and welcoming. Terry and Victor are a great asset.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Teri and Victor are amazing assets to our team and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize them! We thank you again for your continued business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Teresa M.
Prince Frederick, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They fitted me in.
I had to go out of town and they actually didn't have anything available until the next week. That would not have worked for me, so they allowed me to drop my vehicle off and pick it up later that day. That was a big help for me.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We are happy we were able to accommodate you when you needed it the most and look forward to continuing to provide the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, and of course if you need anything in the meantime- please don't hesitate to reach out!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Another Wonderful Job!
This time Victor was my service representative, and he too was very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Though I've not had the opportunity to meet the mechanics and thank them personally, I've had no problems with my car. I drive an average of 600 miles +/week so I'm there often for oil changes and tire rotations - they've done an exceptional job, and I'm very grateful no calls to AAA. Many thanks to all.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, we here at Team Hyundai strive for top-notch service at every appointment, and hearing your positive reviews is invaluable! All of the staff here appreciate all your kind words and it has truly been a pleasure to work with you over your numerous services with us! We look forward to seeing you (soon) at your next service interval, and of course, if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a wonderful day!

SJ
Steven J.
Saint Leonard, MD
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is the best.
Team Hyundai in Lexington Park has the best service department that I have ever dealt with. They kept me updated and handled all the paperwork for my insurance, plus kept the insurance company updated on the progress.
The service department had my car for 3 months...replacing the whole electronic system and more; after my car was struck by lighting.
My Sonata is new less than 4,000 miles...They even did the oil change and let me know of some recall that I did not know about. Plus they fixed them.
I just have to say that I was worried to get my car back...but I have no issues or problems at all. This is the best service department.
It is hard to express how pleased I am with the service that I received. All that I meet were happy, smiled, greeted me in a friendly manner, and made sure that I was made aware of all issues and repairs.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad to hear and we were able to be there for you during your very unique adventure with Mother Nature! We would like to thank you for your patience during that entire experience and are glad to know that you are now able to put some well deserved miles on the vehicle! We will see you at your next scheduled maintenance, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! (You know where to find us!) Have a wonderful day!

Douglas S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2018 Category: Service
So far so good....
First oil change was smooth enough. The reminder sticker was labeled castrol, confusing because the recommendation in the users manual for my Elantra GT is Quaker State.

They forgot to reset the service reminder as well.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your reviews are invaluable to us. Thank you for letting us know that there were some oversights at the time of your first service, we will ensure that necessary changes are made to our process here to give you and your vehicle the best experience possible while in our care! We look forward to a continued opportunity to provide you with top-notch service in the future. We'll see you at your next service interval!

Dawn B.
Mechanicsville, MD
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a great day,

Huntingtown, MD
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the good work

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We appreciate your continued business and will look forward to the opportunity to improve to earn a 5-STAR review in the future. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you again and have a great day!,

ME
Mark E.
Charleston, SC
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Always amazing service!
Always have the best service here!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to expect! We will see you again at your next service interval, have a wonderful day!

Thank you for your continued business,

GS
Gilbert S.
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Wish all my service needs were done so well
Great job. Fast. Accurate. Used shuttle service to get to another job needing done at the same time. Great ride, Picked up when done, and back to the dealership. Great!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your continued business and your positive feedback. We were so happy to hear that your experience here at Team Hyundai was convenient and efficient. We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Review
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with stellar service you can trust. We will see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a wonderful day!

EH
Elizabeth H.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Prompt service was appreciated
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive review lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to your continued business and will see you at your next service interval!

Great Mills, MD
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
10/16/2018 Category: Service
excellent
very satisfied, and everyone was very helpful.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/17/2018

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai appreciate the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Matthew S.
Bartlesville, OK
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and help. Recently had an issue that was troubleshooted at home and passed on to the service team. The service team diagnosed and fixed the issue quickly.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service, and hearing your positive review shows us we are on the right path. We were happy to hear that during your recent unexpected experience with us, you and your vehicle were well taken care of. We appreciate your kind words, continued business and will look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Solomons, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant & Efficient
All of the staff are so courteous and efficient, besides taking professional care of your vehicle. Wait time is minimal in pleasant surroundings. They explain everything in detail, ensuring that the customer is on board with all services.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey! On behalf of all the staff here at Team Hyundai, we would like to thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate your positive feedback and the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust. We'll see you at your next service interval!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! The service department here at Team Hyundai would like to personally thank you for your kind words. We look forward to providing you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you can trust! We'll see you at your next service interval!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! Thank you again for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
I have my car serviced quite often due to my commute, and each time I am so pleased. From the service reps, this time I worked with Victor, to the mechanics, I have full confidence the car will get me there. They're very thorough, and I'm grateful to all.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your continued business and want you to know how much your positive feedback means to us. All of the staff here at Team Hyundai are happy to be here to guide you through your vehicle needs, and your kind words let us know we are on the right track! We look forward to seeing you soon, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!