SK
Mechanicsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/21/2018 Category: Service
Personal customer service
The service people; I have gotten to know more personally and they go above and beyond to help me out with the many problems I have had with this car. They are courteous, professional and warm. They always go out of their way to serve and rectify the problems

Angela B.
Lusby, MD
2011 Hyundai Tucson
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Great, timely service
Team Hyundai makes service appointments easily, completed service as promised, and doesn’t push extra services on customers.

Brian B.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/20/2018 Category: Service
Fast professional service
I like TEAM Hyundai for many reasons. They do great work, they are professional, they are reasonably priced and they are close to me. I would recommend them to anyone. My minor complaint is not specific to this dealership. My issue is, sometimes the service desk and the mechanics do not communicate 100% effectively amongst themselves. In this instance I provided some "customer supplied parts". The service desk accepted them with no problem. However, the engine air filter I supplied was the incorrect size. I didn't discover this issue until I left and saw the air filter still in the box in my car. I returned to the parts vendor, purchased the correct part number, installed it in five minutes and went on my merry way. It would have been nice to hear about this from TEAM Hyundai staff upon checkout. Again, a minor issue. TEAM Hyundai did a great job, washed my car and got me on the road for a reasonable price in a reasonable amount of time. They also offered shuttle service. I like to support my local dealership and I would hope that you would as well.

SR
Susan R.
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
05/18/2018 Category: Service
Everyone is friendly and courteous. Recommendations are made but not forced upon you.
Only rarely have I had any problems or questions about a repair. I have always been happy with the response.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Great service.
Its always a pleasure dealing with Southern Maryland Hyundai service personnnel eho are always very professional.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations for friendly, efficient service. We'll see you at your next service interval!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Great service and great staff!!
The staff at Team Hyundai cannot be beat! Always eager to help and it’s nice knowing my car is going to be fixed right the first time.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence and your positive feedback is greatly appreciated! We will happily share the great review with the team and as always, we look forward to your continued business.

Kenneth M.
Lusby, MD
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Happy camper
It took a bit longer than expected so I didn't get my car washed but other than that. Top marks!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for filling out a survey for us!  We appreciate your business and hope to continue improving in the future to earn 5 STARS by providing excellent service. As always, we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Thank you for your continued business,

VB
Victoria B.
Lexington Park, MD
2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/11/2018 Category: Service
Great Experience
From beginning to end my latest experience was great! I got off work to find my car wouldn't start from no apparent reason. Hyundai Road Side Assistance had a tow come ASAP. I did manage to temporarily get my car running but knowing someone was coming was great. The issue was under the wonderful warranty and Hyundai provided me with a rental for the entire time my car was being fixed. Which really eased my mind being a single mom on a tight budget! THANK YOU!!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We are thankful you gave us the opportunity to diagnose the vehicle concern and perform the necessary repair. We were also happy to do everything we could to make that trying time a little easier on you and your family. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Stephen M.
Alexandria, VA
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Attentive and Thorough
The service staff is attentive and thorough. Any issues are addressed and remedied immediately. Any questions about service are explained patiently and thoroughly. Terri, Victor, and the rest of the staff are very responsive and do a great job.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every appointment, so your positive feedback is very much appreciated! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the friendly and efficient service you've come to expect! Thank you again,Jamie Cross Jamie CrossService Lane Manager Team Hyundai 301-862-9150

Suzanne B.
Tall Timbers, MD
05/09/2018 Category: Service
First Oil Change
I had an appointment to have my first oil change on my Sonata - talk about fast, I was out of the dealership in a half hour and they washed my car! Plus, it was free! Can't beat that!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our 5-STAR survey! We know your time is valuable and pride ourselves on efficient service to keep your car running well! We look forward to seeing you for your future service intervals!

Callaway, MD
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/08/2018 Category: Service
Great customer care.
Nice exlerience having my car serviced. Excellent value and customer care. I dropped off the car, received an estimate that matched my final bill. I was offered a ride to my interim destination. The car was washed and ready when promised. 5 stars.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service, and your positive feedback is very much appreciated! We look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations at your next service interval!

PS
Patricia S.
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
I have come to rely upon my service reps Terri and Victor along with the team. Every time I come in for service, they're always efficient, professional and have upcoming items that will need to be done to give me a heads up! I'm grateful to all for their efforts and friendly/positive atmosphere.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We appreciate you taking the time out to fill out our 5-STAR survey! We look forward to continuning to provide with you with friendly, efficient service at all your future service intervals. I will be happy to pass along the positive feedback with Teri and Victor!

Beverly B.
Solomons, MD
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Personal service everyone
Not in a hurry, carefully helping in everything. Also coffee And doughnuts delicious 😋. I have already recommended you to people.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the 5-STAR service you have come to know and trust.

Thank you for your continued business,

RT
Raymond T.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Recent Visit
Very satisfied.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Jodi S.
05/02/2018 Category: Service
Always get my car serviced at Team Hyundia, they are the only mechanics I trust in the area to get the job done without creating further issues.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us!  We appreciate your business and hope to continue improving in the future to earn 5 STARS by providing excellent service. As always, we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Thank you again for your continued business,

Mellissa W.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/01/2018 Category: Service
I will be a lifetime customer👍🏽
My first time buying a vehicle off the lot. So this lead to the first time using the dealership to change the oil, did not have an appointment but they saw me anyway! That right there will keep me coming back.👍🏽
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence, and we are so happy to hear that the good experience transferred through the buying process into servicing! Please don't hesitate to call us with any of your questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

04/30/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Short notice appointment for routine service. Got into the timeslot that I needed, the technicians swiftly completed the service and I was briefed on the status of my vehicle. I was notified of a pending recall and given the opportunity to look at some additional service options for that visit. I always feel that the work is high quality and done by professionals.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai always strive for excellence and we appreciate your positive feedback! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

KH
Karen H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/27/2018 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with service I received
Whenever I visit my Lexington Park Team Hyundai for regularly scheduled oil changes (and all that encompasses) I receive efficient, quality and friendly service.
I am confident of receiving professional technician work and care of my vehicle and have never been disappointed with work done. The front desk associates are approachable and welcoming. I am especially acquainted with Terri Kosko and Victor Carver. Both are very kind and patient with me and explain things in terms I can understand (I am a senior citizen). Everyone with whom I come in contact at this store is friendly while maintaining a professional attitude of confidence.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai always strive for excellence, hearing that you're always satisfied means we are doing something right! I will happily pass on the kind words and appreciation to both Teri and Victor. As always, we look forward to our next opportunity to service your vehicle efficiently, with the Hyundai quality you know and trust.

Thank you again for your continued business,

AR
Amy R.
Lexington Park, MD
04/26/2018 Category: Service
Service Department
Jamie in your Service Department is an excellent addition. Will always ask for her. As a business owner for over 30 yrs I know the importance of a good representative.
Amy R.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

Thank you for the 5 star review for Jamie and Team Hyundai. She does an outstanding job for us and it is nice she gets the recognition for her efforts. We appreciate having the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a Great Weekend!

Tom Auman
301-737-3859
TOMMYA@TOYOTAMD.COM

Lawrence B.
North Beach, MD
04/26/2018 Category: Service
mr b
good service and have very good staff to make this happen
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out our 5-STAR survey! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!