TF

EM
Erica M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Efficient!
Jamie was extremely helpful and is always so professional! The entire team always makes me feel like family!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here at Team Hyundai we would like to thank you for your kind words and your continued business! We strive for excellence in every service, with every appointment, but customers like you make it easy! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day and we'll see you soon!

WS
William S.
Hollywood, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/09/2018 Category: Service
:))))
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We will see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

AV
Alana V.
Lusby, MD
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Good!
I can not thank Hyundai service dept at Lexington Park MD enough especially Victor! They made what could of been a devastating repair, simple and painless. From start to finish Victor kept me updated. I was completely satisfied with my service and will refer Team Hyundai to all of my friends and co-workers. Thank you! and Happy holidays to all.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Victor is an amazing asset to our team and we were so happy to hear that he was able to turn what could've been an unpleasant experience with your vehicle into a relatively painless and seamless transition to repair. Thank you again for your continued business and your kind words. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day, and Happy Holidays to you and yours!

AA
Angel A.
Lexington Park, MD
12/06/2018 Category: Service
They provided an excellent service. But I did not knew much about the process, as they had my information wrong on the system, therefore there was no communication in between.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your feedback is invaluable to us in helping to achieve that goal! We would like to apologize for a lack of communication and will take necessary steps to provide a service worthy of a 5-STAR rating in the future. We look forward to your continued business and will see you at your next service interval! If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a great day!

12/06/2018 Category: Service
Undecided
Sorry I did not have a very good experience this time

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. I would like to apologize for your experience at your most recent visit here at Team Hyundai. We will be contacting you directly to discuss your dissatisfaction and look forward to coming to a resolution and a plan of action for the future. I look forward to speaking with you and hope you have a wonderful day.

KG
Karen G.
California, MD
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Jamie & Victor Service
Jamie was excellent again! She checked me in and out in a loaner car quickly so I did not have to wait for my car! Victor was professional and friendly as usual! The service team is always welcoming and they acknowledge you once you come into the dept!! Jamie contacted me when my car was ready and handled everything very timely and professionally!
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 star review and the compliments about our staff at Team Hyundai. It was also a pleasure speaking with you the other day and we look forward to your next visit at Team Hyundai. Have a great weekend!!

Tom Auman

Saint Leonard, MD
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Super Fast
Went in for an oil change and was out super fast. Also, their prices are very reasonable.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service appointment and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

MA
Marlene A.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great staff thanks for everything

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive reviews lets us know we are on the right track! Thank you again for your continued business, we'll see you at your next service interval!

Have a great day!

Huntingtown, MD
11/24/2018 Category: Service
Great place to have your vehicle serviced!
Everyone I’ve ever dealt with has been pleasant & knowledgable. You can file them under “They say what they are going to do and they do what they say they are going to do”. If you are having difficulty finding a trustworthy dealership, give these folks a shot at your business. They have been great from sales to service!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here at Team Hyundai, we would not only like to thank you for your glowing review but also for your continued business. We pride ourselves on being the people you can trust for your vehicle needs, from purchase to service. We will continue to strive to meet and exceed your expectations at every interaction, and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! If you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Mark H.
Charleston, SC
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Amazing customer service!
Had amazing service from the entire department!
-Qira
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/19/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We always appreciate hearing your positive feedback and look forward to future opportunities to provide you and your vehicles with the necessary services to keep them running at their best! We would like to thank you again for your kind words and we will look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day!

California, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Great services
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We will see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

TW
Tom W.
Lusby, MD
2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Sonata Hybrid routine service
Thank you - as always - for the terrific service on my Sonata Hybrid!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! Have a wonderful day!

Marsha B.
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Survey on Service on Monday, November 12, 2018
Everything was great and welcoming. Terry and Victor are a great asset.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Teri and Victor are amazing assets to our team and we appreciate you taking the time to recognize them! We thank you again for your continued business and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Teresa M.
Prince Frederick, MD
11/09/2018 Category: Service
They fitted me in.
I had to go out of town and they actually didn't have anything available until the next week. That would not have worked for me, so they allowed me to drop my vehicle off and pick it up later that day. That was a big help for me.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We are happy we were able to accommodate you when you needed it the most and look forward to continuing to provide the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, and of course if you need anything in the meantime- please don't hesitate to reach out!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Another Wonderful Job!
This time Victor was my service representative, and he too was very knowledgeable, helpful, and professional. Though I've not had the opportunity to meet the mechanics and thank them personally, I've had no problems with my car. I drive an average of 600 miles +/week so I'm there often for oil changes and tire rotations - they've done an exceptional job, and I'm very grateful no calls to AAA. Many thanks to all.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, we here at Team Hyundai strive for top-notch service at every appointment, and hearing your positive reviews is invaluable! All of the staff here appreciate all your kind words and it has truly been a pleasure to work with you over your numerous services with us! We look forward to seeing you (soon) at your next service interval, and of course, if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a wonderful day!

SJ
Steven J.
Saint Leonard, MD
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Service Department is the best.
Team Hyundai in Lexington Park has the best service department that I have ever dealt with. They kept me updated and handled all the paperwork for my insurance, plus kept the insurance company updated on the progress.
The service department had my car for 3 months...replacing the whole electronic system and more; after my car was struck by lighting.
My Sonata is new less than 4,000 miles...They even did the oil change and let me know of some recall that I did not know about. Plus they fixed them.
I just have to say that I was worried to get my car back...but I have no issues or problems at all. This is the best service department.
It is hard to express how pleased I am with the service that I received. All that I meet were happy, smiled, greeted me in a friendly manner, and made sure that I was made aware of all issues and repairs.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and are so glad to hear and we were able to be there for you during your very unique adventure with Mother Nature! We would like to thank you for your patience during that entire experience and are glad to know that you are now able to put some well deserved miles on the vehicle! We will see you at your next scheduled maintenance, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! (You know where to find us!) Have a wonderful day!

Douglas S.
Lexington Park, MD
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2018 Category: Service
So far so good....
First oil change was smooth enough. The reminder sticker was labeled castrol, confusing because the recommendation in the users manual for my Elantra GT is Quaker State.

They forgot to reset the service reminder as well.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your reviews are invaluable to us. Thank you for letting us know that there were some oversights at the time of your first service, we will ensure that necessary changes are made to our process here to give you and your vehicle the best experience possible while in our care! We look forward to a continued opportunity to provide you with top-notch service in the future. We'll see you at your next service interval!

Have a great day!

Dawn B.
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Fast and friendly service
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a great day,

Huntingtown, MD
10/24/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the good work

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We appreciate your continued business and will look forward to the opportunity to improve to earn a 5-STAR review in the future. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you again and have a great day!,