Matthew S.
Bartlesville, OK
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Always great service and help. Recently had an issue that was troubleshooted at home and passed on to the service team. The service team diagnosed and fixed the issue quickly.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service, and hearing your positive review shows us we are on the right path. We were happy to hear that during your recent unexpected experience with us, you and your vehicle were well taken care of. We appreciate your kind words, continued business and will look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Solomons, MD
2012 Hyundai Elantra
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Pleasant & Efficient
All of the staff are so courteous and efficient, besides taking professional care of your vehicle. Wait time is minimal in pleasant surroundings. They explain everything in detail, ensuring that the customer is on board with all services.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey! On behalf of all the staff here at Team Hyundai, we would like to thank you for your glowing review! We appreciate your positive feedback and the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust. We'll see you at your next service interval!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Great
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/08/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! The service department here at Team Hyundai would like to personally thank you for your kind words. We look forward to providing you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you can trust! We'll see you at your next service interval!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! Thank you again for your continued business and we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Great Job!
I have my car serviced quite often due to my commute, and each time I am so pleased. From the service reps, this time I worked with Victor, to the mechanics, I have full confidence the car will get me there. They're very thorough, and I'm grateful to all.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your continued business and want you to know how much your positive feedback means to us. All of the staff here at Team Hyundai are happy to be here to guide you through your vehicle needs, and your kind words let us know we are on the right track! We look forward to seeing you soon, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

California, MD
10/02/2018 Category: Service
Normal Service
The overall service and staff were nice and polite and all items were clearly explained. I think this dealership does well in the regard. The bathroom needed a good cleaning. I did not see any free coffee, water, drinks, or quick bites of food as I have seen in other Hyundai dealerships. Overall the service was plain and matter of fact with a friendly counter staff.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We were happy to hear that you were personally well taken care of by our staff during your service appointment. We would however, like to apologize that our facilities were not up to par. We appreciate your feedback and will use this as an opportunity for improvement in the future. Thank you again for your continued business.

Have a wonderful day!

NG
Nancy G.
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/28/2018 Category: Service
great dealership
Friendly, efficient. On time with appointments. Car returned clean!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we look forward to providing you with friendly, efficient service at each appointment and knowing you were satisfied shows us we are on the right track! Thank you again for your continued business, we look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

LO
Leighann O.
Mechanicsville, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Team Hyundai provides great service. Really listens to the customer when they mention an issue with the car and go above and beyond to address it. Their waiting room is clean, everyone is super friendly. Highly recommend!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the thorough, friendly service you've come to expect and surpassing those expectations in the future. We'll see you at your next service interval!

Upper Marlboro, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/24/2018 Category: Service
n/a
n/a
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/28/2018

We would like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. Your feedback is important to us and we will look forward to making necessary changes in the dealership to provide you and your vehicle with a top-notch experience from start to finish! Thank you again for your review, have a great day!

Carol H.
Prince Frederick, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Front reception staff
The Front reception staff at Team Hyundai were very friendly and fast!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/25/2018

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We know that your time is valuable, so we were thrilled to hear that your experience here at Team Hyundai was both friendly and efficient. We will look forward to continuing the service you've come to know and trust and seek any opportunity to improve in the future!

Thank you again for your continued business,

KH
Karen H.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Totally satisfied with service I received
I truly appreciate the high level of service I receive from my Lexington Park Maryland Team Hyundai. It seems like most service businesses these days present an attitude of hurry in and hurry 'em out. Not so with Team Hyundai! I am treated with the utmost respect and kindness. I am greeted upon arrival, the service counter associates confirm with me the service I am there for and I am kept apprised of the progress. A Team Member advises me of anticipated charges and informs me of future recommendations (i.e. my battery is the original one and I should consider getting a replacement before cold weather arrives). I was well pleased with the good job the Technician (Jevon) did on my service request. Jamie Cross, my Service Lane Manager for the visit, was exceptional. Kudos to Victor who always welcomes me so kindly and calls me by name.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/18/2018

We'd like to thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, we here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing positive feedback is invaluable to us. Each and every member of the service team was deeply touched by your kind words. We were so happy to hear of your great experiences with us and look forward to seeing you and your vehicle for all your future service needs. Thank you again for your continued business!

SE
Shelbi E.
Great Mills, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
The staff is AMAZINGGGG
Jamie Cross is always so sweet and her smile is contagious.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for your 5 star review for Team Hyundai. Our staff does a great job for us and it is nice they get the recognition they deserve. And yes Jamie has a great smile:). We look forward to seeing you at your next visit and have a great weekend!

Tom Auman
301-737-3859
TOMMYA@TOYOTAMD.COM

Raymond B.
Huntingtown, MD
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Great people...from sales to service.
Couldn't ask for a better dealership!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! The sales and service staff would like to extend our sincere gratitude not only for your glowing review but for your loyalty and continued business. We have amazing staff here in all departments, but our wonderful customer base makes it easy! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a fantastic day!

James M.
Lusby, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Serviceing car and installing 4 new tires.
I think Team Hyundai is a great service for your vehicle and a really good car dealer.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and knowing that you were satisfied throughout your experiences means so much to us! We thank you for your continued business and look forward to opportunities in the future to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! Don't forget: now that you have purchased tires with us, you get complimentary tire rotations for the life of the tires! Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
Dissappointed!
I purchase a service contract on my IONOQ. MY car does not tell me when a service is due. My wife's car Toyota Rave 4 tell her when it is time and the service dept. calls her to remind her. Why doesn't Hyundai call me? I have never been called for any oil change etc. The reason I went in for service is " I receive 2 recall letters and was told there were more recalls on my car, Why didn't I receive a call from the dealer.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our survey! Thank you for your honest feedback, I apologize for any dissatisfaction caused by advising about recalls, but not maintenance. We are working currently to develop a call center to accommodate in all aspects of owning your Hyundai, from purchase to recalls to basic maintenance. We look forward to the opportunity to improve and provide you and your vehicle with 5-STAR service from start to finish. Have a great day!

Justine C.
Mechanicsville, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
The staff was excellent in helping me be where I need to be in the service department. Also my wait time was almost none existent. Service was amazing!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/12/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We are so happy to know that you were well taken care of when visiting us for your recent service! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback shows us we are on the right path! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

CL
Curtis L.
Accokeek, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
First Service
In and out quickly as.promised!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Tammy B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Normally great service and fast
Ok make sure what you came there for is set up before they take your car back to be serviced

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! Your feedback is very important to us and I apologize that this service was not handled as efficiently as your previous services. I assure you that we will take the necessary actions with staff and scheduling on our end to provide you and your vehicle with the efficient, accommodating service you've come to know and trust. We thank you for the opportunity to make necessary improvements to provide you with 5-STAR service in the future. We will see you at your next service interval!

AH
Angella H.
Lusby, MD
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service!
This dealership at amazing service and worked in a timely manner even gave me a loaner car while my was being fixed will definitely recommend to everyone
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Your positive feedback is invaluable to us and we appreciate your glowing review! I'm so happy to hear that you were taken care of fully and efficiently while your vehicle was here with us for repairs. Thank you again for your continued business; we look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled service interval!

MN
Michelle N.
Prince Frederick, MD
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Tuesday service-michelle
Team Hyundai accommodated me by moving my appointment to earlier in the day. They took care of mildew smell I was experiencing by replacing the filters. The did an inspection of the entire vehicle and made recommendations for my next service. Staff is very professional all the time. Love that my car is clean when I get it back
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback shows us we are on the right track! I'm so happy to hear we were able to accommodate not only your current vehicle needs, but to navigate you through possible future services as well. Thank you again for your continued business, we'll see you at your next service interval!