Debra G.
Charlotte Hall, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I was pleased with the people who checked me in and out of the service department. I have had no issues with the maintenance service I had done. My only complaint is the free car wash was awful. My car was clean when I brought it in since I had paid to have it cleaned 2 days before and it had been in the garage most of the time following the cleaning. When I got my car back, there was a terrible film on all my windows except the windshield. At first I thought it was condensation because it was cold outside and I had assumed they had the car where it was warm. As I was driving down the road, the film did not improve and was actually hindering my ability to see out properly. I pulled over and tried to wipe my windows, but the film was like grease and just smeared. This same film was all around my doors as well. I did not drive back to Hyundai as it was out of the way to do so. So I had to pay to have my car cleaned again since it was too cold to wash it at home. It was disappointing to pay the little extra to have Hyundai do my regular maintenance and then have to pay to have my car washed because of whatever they wiped/washed my car with made it impossible to see out properly.

Charlotte Hall, MD
2012 Hyundai Tucson
11/13/2019 Category: Service
Good and quick service
Kept the appointment and performed the work quickly and without drama.

Solomons, MD
11/11/2019 Category: Service
I had a great experience as always. Friendly people, explained everything & got me fixed up in a very timely manner! Thanks!

Pomfret, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
11/11/2019 Category: Service
QUALITY SERVICE AT A FAIR PRICE
Team Hyundai provides prompt, friendly , quality service at a fair price. Highly recommend.

EW
Ellen W.
Mechanicsville, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly courteous service
Easy making appointment. Dropped off the day before and they had it ready hours before my actual appointment.

Danielle B.
11/01/2019 Category: Service
The employees
Everyone was great and took my concerns very seriously. At first I thought they thought I was crazy but after visits and troubleshooting it was determined I wasnt there defently was an issue. The staff Jamie and Terri made it a very pleasant expierance and did a great job keeping me up to date.

HW
Harry W.
Ridge, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Quality of the service
they are simply the best

Coltons Point, MD

Marsha B.
Mechanicsville, MD
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Awewome
Great service, great people and love them all.

John S.
Lusby, MD
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/25/2019 Category: Service
I took my car in for an oil change and tire rotation. They processed my car through quickly and did a great job.

AD
Anne D.
Hollywood, MD
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great Service. Willing to work with you.
Service was good.

EM
Eduardo M.
Great Mills, MD
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Door panel cosmetic defect
Both of my door panels started to wear or flake exposing the underlining of the panel. I took the car in and service manager agreeded that I the wear was not normal and replaced both panels. Thank you Hyundai
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. We appreciate your feedback and cannot thank you enough for your honest review of our service department. We eagerly await future opportunities to expand on the quality service you received to create an experience worthy of a 5-STAR review. If you'd like to expand on your service, we'd be happy to hear from you! We'll see you at your next scheduled service, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a wonderful day!

Loveville, MD
10/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Always does a thorough job and makes me feel welcome. They take the time to discuss your vehicle's needs with you and answer any questions you may have.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, here at Team Hyundai, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you and your vehicle with friendly, efficient service at every opportunity. We are happy to hear that your services here with us have always been satisfactory and we are excited for the chance to meet and exceed those high expectations for many years to come! We'll see you at your next scheduled maintenance, but if you need anything in the meantime- you know where to find us! Thank you again!

Have an amazing day!

Sarah B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
10/16/2019 Category: Service
Nice place and great service.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here at Team Hyundai, we cannot thank you enough for your kind words regarding your experience here with us in the service department! We'll look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your high expectations of us for long into the future. If you need anything, you can always reach out to us (you know where to find us!). Thank you again for your loyalty and continued business and we'll see you at your next scheduled maintenance!

June C.
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Service With A Smile
Jamie and Victor are both phenomenal representatives for Hyundai. Jamie checked my car in, made sure I have a loaner and explained the process. Victor, answered all my questions and assured me Hyundai would take care of my car. Instead of being stressed and anxious about my service, I was confident that these two would keep me informed...boy was I right!!

Thank you for having these two on board. They both ROCK!!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We cannot thank you enough for your kind review regarding our service staff here and were so thankful we were able to be there for you through this! We were happy to take what could've been a terrible, terrifying experience and make it something as smooth moving and carefree on your end as possible. We'll be here for you through all regular services as well as these unexpected hiccups along the way - just don't hesitate to reach out if you ever need us! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Thank you again!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Great Job!
Always consistent, thorough, efficient and professional. So grateful they are looking out for me!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As always, we cannot thank you enough for your kind reviews regarding your service experiences! We are grateful to be the first people you call through all your vehicle needs, starting at regular maintenance through mileage recommendations to any unexpected occurrences along the way. We'll happily continue to look out for both you and your vehicle for many years to come! Thank you again for your business!

Donald H.
10/13/2019 Category: Service
The customer service is great
Vick was great he text me to tell me if I had any question fill free to call the Hyundai Team just great all over wonderful service.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, Team Hyundai prides itself on our ability to provide every customer with top-notch service at every opportunity! We appreciate your positive feedback regarding your most recent experience with us as it not only shows us we are on the right track, but draws the deserved attention to Victor - who shows his complete dedication to each and every customer with his award winning customer service! We'll see you at your next service interval, but of course, if you need anything - you know where to find us!

Thank you again and have a great day!

ST
Sarah T.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Victor is amazing! Always provides excellent customer service.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of the service staff here at Team Hyundai, we would like to thank you for your continued business and your kind words regarding our service for you! We were so happy to hear that your experiences here with us have been made better by Victor, who is an amazing asset to our team and has been a shining star here at Team Hyundai for some time now! We'll look forward to opportunities in the future to provide you and your vehicle with the amazing service you've come to know and trust, but if you need anything in the meantime - you know where to find us! Thank you again!

Have a fantastic day!

KK
Kimberly K.
Lusby, MD
2010 Hyundai Elantra
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Ssrvice
I went in for a wheel well change, and air cabin filter. Replacement I was in and out, for service, with no problem. The staff is very courteous and professional.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of the service staff here at Team Hyundai, we would like to personally thank you for your kind words about your experience here with us and of course for the opportunity to continuously show you what we're made of! We're happy to provide your vehicle with necessary routine maintenance and to be there for you through those sporadic things that come along the way. If you need us for anything, you know where to find us, so please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you again for your business!

CK
Cheryl K.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/08/2019 Category: Service
Leslie Kelly
They are very customer friendly and very helpful and knowledgeable!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 10/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and cannot thank you enough for the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust over the years! We're happy to be here for you with our friendly, knowledgeable service through routine maintenance as well as any unexpected hiccups that may occur along the way. Thank you again for your loyalty!