TN
Lusby, MD
2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/23/2020 Category: Service
sante fee service
Victor in the service dept was excellent.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/25/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and will look forward to opportunities in the future to provide you and your vehicle with the high quality service you can trust. We'll see for your next scheduled maintenance, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you again!

09/23/2020 Category: Service
My car was serviced
And returned very quickly. Employees were excellent to deal with. Definitely will continue to have my car serviced at this dealership.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the top-quality service you deserve at every opportunity! We are so thankful for your kind review and continued business! We'll see you for your next scheduled maintenance, but if you need anything before then, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Hollywood, MD
09/21/2020 Category: Service
The service people and department are awesome
They care for you and your car.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/22/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, here at Team Hyundai, we strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback shows us we are doing something right! We cannot thank you enough for your kind words regarding our staff here, and we're proud to be your choice in dealership to provide you and your vehicle with top-notch care you can trust! We'll look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything before then, just give us a call! Thank you again!

Michael M.
California, MD
09/16/2020 Category: Service
The job was done as expedited. It was an oil change and rotated the tires..
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/17/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to expanding on the great service you received to earn a 5-STAR rating in the future! We'll see you at your next routine maintenance, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out!

2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Great service and price

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. We appreciate your opinions and want you to know your feedback is valuable to us! Based on your review, we'll attempt to expedite the thorough check-in process to better serve our customers in the future. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and we'll look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.

2004 Hyundai Tiburon
09/15/2020 Category: Service
Friendly Environment
There was nobody with an attitude and all good vibes. My vehicle was in and out of service with all my problems fixed. Best experience I’ve had putting my car through service.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We'll look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with our top-notch service for many years to come! Thank you again for your kind review!

WJ
William J.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/14/2020 Category: Service
took entirely to long to complete a routine oil change!!
took entirely to long to complete a routine oil change!! No problem with service except for timeliness!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/15/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. On behalf of the staff here at Team Hyundai, we would like to apologize for your uncharacteristically dissatisfying experience here with us. We can assure you that at your next service for an oil change and tire rotation, the process will be completed much quicker as all recalls are now completed on your vehicle. We are looking forward to the opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with our typically efficient and stellar services for your next maintenance appointments. Thank you again for your review and your continued business.

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
09/09/2020 Category: Service
As Always...Great Job!
With many thanks to Victor, my service rep, and to the folks who took care of the car. Everything always goes like clock work and the car continues to run great only through the hard work, efficiency and knowledge of those involved.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/10/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As you know, here at Team Hyundai, we pride ourselves on our quality customer service, and your continued loyalty and consistently stellar reviews show us we have a good thing going! We're happy to be here for you and your vehicle and we're looking forward to maintaining that relationship for many years to come! We'll see you soon for your next service appointment. Thank you again!

Have a wonderful day,

Janell B.
Solomons, MD
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/07/2020 Category: Service
Top notch service
They are all so knowledgeable and precise.
Terry my service gal is the absolute best of all!
I feel so lucky to have found her. So much less stress when you trust the people that service your vehicle.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your business and your glowing review of our service staff! On behalf of all of us here at Team Hyundai, we would like to thank you for recognizing the outstanding efforts of Teri, one of our top-notch service advisors. We're so happy to hear that you feel so at ease with her and will look forward to continuing to build on that relationship for many years to come! We'll see you at your next service interval, but if you need anything before then, just give us a shout - we're always here for you! Thank you again.

LW
Linda W.
Lusby, MD
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Dealership and Service
I really felt comfortable going to this dealership opposed to others that I have gone to and I have gone to a lot of them. The personnel were very friendly I didn't feel like I was pressured at all. I bought my car and I absolutely love it. The service department is the best I've ever been to the people were very friendly. I didn't sit there wondering if someone was working on my car the service personnel came and updated me on my car and explained everything to me. They even washed my car :) one less thing I had to do. Thank you Lexington Park Hyundai for the best experience in buying my new car and service.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/04/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of sales and service; we cannot thank you enough for your amazing review of our dealership and staff! We were thrilled to hear your buying experience was so smooth and are ecstatic that you loved our service department! We are looking forward to seeing you at your next service, but if you need anything in the meantime - we want you to know that we are always here to answer any questions and address any concerns you may have! We appreciate the opportunity to earn your business and are eager to continue to impress you for many years to come! Thank you again!

Sierra S.
Patuxent River, MD
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Battery Change
Great experience
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 09/02/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we strive for excellence in every service and seeing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! It is our highest priority to provide you and your vehicle with the best possible experience at every service and we were so happy to hear that your recent experience with us was both pleasant and stress-free! Thank you again for the opportunity to earn your business and your kind review!

FS
Frederick S.
2019 Hyundai Kona
08/29/2020 Category: Service
Hyundai
Really good car, lot of options in base, will buy another Hyundai. I should have spent another 2,000 for the upgraded trim. I like the keyless entry option, wish I would have paid for that. Also, blue link option is something I should have upgraded to.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/31/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We were thrilled to hear you are so pleased not only with your purchase, but with our service department as well! We look forward to continuing to expand on that great experience to impress you for many years to come! We'll see you at your next scheduled maintenance appointment, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always here for you! Thank you again for your glowing review!

Have a fantastic day!

TF
Timothy F.
Great Mills, MD
2012 Hyundai Veracruz
08/26/2020 Category: Service
very helpful, and friendly
Jamie Cross and the stuff was very awesome.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/28/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We were so happy to hear your experience here with us was a pleasant one! We'll look forward to opportunities in the future to continue to impress you with your knowledgable, friendly service. We're always here for you to help navigate through your ever-expanding vehicle needs, so if you ever have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you again for your kind words and your business!

08/23/2020 Category: Service
Amazing Team
Team at Hyundai is absolutely amazing, every time! Would never take my car anywhere else!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We are so happy to hear that you've always been satisfied with your experiences here with us and are eager to continue that relationship for many years to come! We're proud to be your choice in service center and are so looking forward to maintaining your vehicle with the quality service you've come to know and trust. We'll see you at your next scheduled maintenance, but if you need anything in the meantime - just give us a call!

Lucia B.
California, MD
08/17/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful staffing
Just friendly staff !
I was not satisfied with the car wash .
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/19/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We appreciate your review and will look forward to expanding on the great service you've received to earn a 5-STAR rating in the future. We cannot thank you enough for your kind words regarding our all-star staff here and are so happy to hear that you were well taken care of while you were in with us! We apologize that our car wash did not sufficiently clean your vehicle, your concern will be brought to the attention of upper management in hopes that necessary repairs can be made to better serve our customers in the future. Thank you again for your feedback and your continued business.