Brian S.

Wonderful team
Efficient and friendly.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Great service, fixed our a/c problem but it appears some damage was done to side of our car. Looks like some rubbed down the driver's side of the car. But not bad enough to do much about it. But service was good

Donald G.
2002 Hyundai Elantra
04/23/2019 Category: Service
In and out with friendly service
Had a recall that needed service. Was in and out in a flash. The employees there have been super friendly each visit.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the five star review for Team Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next service. Have a great day!

SD
Suzanne D.
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Top notch Dealership
I am now on my third Hyundai Sonata. I originally bought a 2010 and then traded it in for a 2013, I gave the 2013 to my daughter as a 21st birthday gift and bought a 2017 for myself. None of the cars have ever been serviced anywhere else. My experience with Terri and Victor in Service has been great, especially Terri, since that is who I usually deal with and Jamie has been my salesperson for all three cars and I love working with her as well. I love the car, the dealership and the service department. I am always treated fairly, respectfully and everyone does everything that they can to make it a pleasant experience. I am very appreciative of that.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the awesome review about our staff at Team Hyundai!! They do a great job for us and it is nice they get the recognition for their efforts. We appreciate having you as a customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a great day!

CL
Christy L.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Software update
Had to bring my truck in for a software update. The customer service rep that waited on me was very polite, didn't try to push things on me and was all around great
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the five star review for Team Hyundai. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a great day!

2017 Hyundai Sonata Plu
04/21/2019 Category: Service
Great experience.
I had a very pleasant experience.I was told my service should take about an hour and a half and it did. Everyone was very nice and they gave my car a wash.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for the five star review for Team Hyundai! We appreciate the feedback about your experience and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a great day!

Michele G.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service
All of the employees I dealt with were very friendly and helpful. The courier service is very convenient. I like that I can drop my car off and be taken to work and then be picked up and taken back to the dealership when it's ready.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for the five star review about our staff and shuttle service. We appreciate the opportunity to service your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next visit. Have a great day!

CF
Carlos F.
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Stop Vaping in cars.
I always have great customers service and I trust my Hyundai dealership but when I was waiting for my car I kept seeing a young man who dropped of cars from the service to the parking lot VAPING as he drove them.
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/23/2019

Thank you for taking the time to answer our survey and for your feedback. We addressed the situation with the staff that no one is to vape in any customer's vehicles or while walking to get the vehicle or after dropping the vehicle off. Thank you and have a great week!

MF
Mary F.
2009 Hyundai Genesis
04/13/2019 Category: Service
Terri is excellent. She is always attentjvet,,informative, Victor, is so pk!ite, I formative and looks out for my best interest.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your loyalty and your kind words about our staff! Teri and Victor are fantastic assets to our team and we cannot thank you enough for taking the time to recognize their talents! We look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, informative service you've come to know and trust. If you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out! Have a wonderful day!

Hollywood, MD
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Always friendly and efficient.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right path! We appreciate your loyalty and thank you for the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Christopher B.
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/11/2019 Category: Service
very good staff and service
we feel confident that our car is taken cared of very well by the staff/service
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and take pride in knowing that you are fully satisfied at each service appointment! We are thankful for the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Have a good day!

AK
Allison K.
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic as Always!
The crew at Team Hyndai always take great care of both me & my vehicle.

I always leave there knowing they have done a thorough job of making sure my vehicle is up to date with all maintenance needs, as well as letting me know what to expect for the next visit, so I won't be caught unaware of what's going on.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here in the service department, we would like to thank you for your glowing review of our team! We love hearing about your positive experiences and we cannot thank you enough for all the opportunities to keep your vehicle running at it's best. We'll look forward to continuing to exceed your expectations at every service and will keep you and your vehicle up to date on all necessary maintenance items for years to come! Thank you again for your kind words!

2002 Hyundai Elantra
04/09/2019 Category: Service
A little slow
Happy with the service but could be a little quicker

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us. The service department here at Team Hyundai would like to apologize for the extended wait time you experienced here at our facility. We appreciate your feedback and will make necessary changes on our end to earn a 5-STAR rating in the future! Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you at your next service interval!

Have a great day!

Coltons Point, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Staff
Excellent service and friendly staff
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of the entire service staff, we would like to thank you for for your stellar review of our department! Here at Team Hyundai, we look forward to continuing to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust at every interval! We'll see you soon, and if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Chester S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/05/2019 Category: Service
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe, 2.0 AWD, like new, low mileage "Creampuff"
Always professional, from each of the service desk writers to the technicians, the work is timely and clean. Never a need for a 'do over or be back'. With this service facility, one can count on honesty and craftsmanship. Never been less than fully satisfied with my Advisor, Teri Fischer-Kosko and Technician, Gary Crawford.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai, we strive for excellence in every service and seeing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We would like to thank you and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! Thank you again for kind words and your loyalty, we'll see you at your next service!

Saint Leonard, MD
2013 Hyundai Veloster
04/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department and all of the service personnel
Although the service department is excellent and 2013 I had doubts about the sales portion however I have seen new personnel there and possibly things have changed

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of the entire service staff, we would like to thank you for your kind words and your continued business! As you know, here at Team Hyundai, we look forward to providing you and your vehicle with top-notch care at every interval and knowing that you've always been pleased with our performance lets us know we are on the right track! We'll see you at your next service, but if you need anything in the meantime, you know where to find us! Have a great day!

Thank you again!

Hollywood, MD
2014 Hyundai Elantra
04/03/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service makesthis place great!
Wonderful service advisors!! They do not push you into doing something, they explain and let you decide what to do. Believe me if they ever got pushy, I would take my business elsewhere.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/04/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! On behalf of everyone here in the service department, we would like to thank you for your kind words and your continued business! We look forward to future opportunities to continue to meet and exceed your expectations for the top-notch service you've come to know and trust! Thank you for letting us take care of you and your vehicle, we'll see you at your next service interval!

Dalton W.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
It only gets better.
Arrived on time, in on time. out on time, good job.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/03/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your kind words and look forward to continuing to meet and exceed your expectations at every service interval. Here at Team Hyundai, we pride ourselves on our ability to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust no matter what! We'd like to thank you again for your positive review! We'll see you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, you know where to find us!

Have a great day!

AV
Alana V.
04/02/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Victor and crew are always top notch.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We'd also like to thank you for taking the time to recognize Victor, as he is one of our most amazing assets! We were so happy to hear that your experiences here with us have always exceeded expectations and look forward to continuing on with that tradition at each and every future appointment! We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, you know where to find us! Have a wonderful day!