HL
Friendly and kind. No problems

Catherine W.
Solomons, MD
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Good service and knowledgeable service desk people
My car was promptly taken at the appointment time. I gave them four things to check and all were done. One problem was found with a tire, and Teri, at the service desk, came and discussed the problem, how to correct it, and how much it would cost.
I find Teri a very knowledgeable person to deal with and always goes the extra mile to explain things and make sure everything is covered!!

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Great

Marsha B.
Mechanicsville, MD
08/19/2018 Category: Service
Quick, Friendly and Courteous Service
Love the place and the people

Great Mills, MD
08/18/2018 Category: Service
This was an oil change and tire rotation, every time I come in they try to sell me very expensive services.

KG
Karen G.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people like Jami and Ernest
Ernest did a wonderful job helping me find the perfect car for me at this time in my life as I had no idea what i wanted! Ernest was patient and very kind. He showed me several cars and had me test drive a few until finally he said I have the car for you and showed me the Sonata!! I love it! I then had to bring my new car in for service as it had an unexpected manufacture issue. Jamie and Ernest again took great care of me and provided me with a loner until my new car was all set and ready for me to drive and enjoy!! Thank you Ernest and Jamie!

John L.
Lexington Park, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Great team!
Always get kind, respectful people that know what they are doing when it comes to answering all my questions. Techs are wonderful.

BW
Bonnie W.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Amazing service
Fast and very reliable service department

James B.
Pomfret, MD
2010 Hyundai Genesis
08/14/2018 Category: Service
What's not to like.
Prompt, friendly, quality service, at a fair price.

LG
Laura G.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Oil Change
Great people, great service and good advise from the service advisors.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! Here at Team Hyundai we treat each customer and vehicle with the utmost care and attention, your positive feedback lets us know we are headed in the right direction! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Thank you for your continued business,

Stephanie H.
Saint Leonard, MD
08/09/2018 Category: Service
How freindly everyone is also how helpful they with what you need
I love my Hyundai best car I have ever had .never had any problems
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime, please don't hesitate to reach out! Thanks again!

Have a great day!

PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Consistently Great Service!
Consistently Great Service!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Thank you for your continued business,

LC
Linda C.
Avenue, MD
2015 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/03/2018 Category: Service
The service personnel are friendly and accommodating
They keep me informed and up to date on The service issues and explained what was being done to fix the issue.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We appreciate your positive feedback and look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the thorough, friendly and efficient service you've come to know and trust! We will see you at your next service interval!

WS
William S.
Hollywood, MD
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
08/02/2018 Category: Service
READ BELOW
The dealership itself is very good. The product is excellent.

HYUNDAI FINANCE CAN NOT GET THERE ACT TOGETHER. i HAVE BEEN HAVING ISSUES WITH THE LAST CAR i BOUGHT FROM hYUNDAI & THEY CAN'T GET IT FIXED. THE CAR IS PAID OFF i HAVE ALL THE PAPERWORK AND THEY ARE STILL SAYING i HAVE A LATE PAYMENT. hELP!!

CONTACT INFO 240-925-0383
WJSNIVELY@SMCPS.ORG

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and are happy to hear we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide your vehicle with the necessary services to keep it running at its best! I apologize for the miscommunication with Hyundai Financial Services, unfortunately, on a dealership level there is little we would be able to do to come to a resolution between you and HFS. I have emailed you privately with possible steps to rectify this situation. If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you again for your continued business,

EM
Elizabeth M.
Brandywine, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Terrible Service
I have not been happy with this dealership since the day I bought my car!
THOMAS E A., Service Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/01/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience of the wait time at your service. There was a delay as your vehicle was not checked in at Team Hyundai but at the dealership next door which delayed the appointment. We hope to have another opportunity to service your vehicle at Team Hyundai where we are known for our prompt and courteous service.

Tom Auman
301-737-3859
TOMMYA@TOYOTAMD.COM

07/31/2018 Category: Service
No problems
Quickly in and out, no problems.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai pride ourselves on the ability to provide you and your vehicle with friendly, efficient service you can trust! We will look forward to the opportunity to improve to earn a 5-STAR review in the future. We will see you at your next service interval, and if you need anything in the meantime, don't hesitate to reach out!

Thank you again for your continued business,

AC
Anthony C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Service department keeps me coming back
I would recommend Team Hyundai to any one I know. The service department keeps me coming back with a smile on my face.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We strive for excellence in every service here at Team Hyundai and your positive review shows us we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and count on! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Lexington Park, MD
07/29/2018 Category: Service
I have always had a positive experience with this service team. Everyone is always very friendly and professional. This service team will always get my business throughout the life of my 2013 Sonata.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust! We'll see you at your next service interval!

Thanks again!

David H.
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/27/2018 Category: Service
The "machine" washing could have been a nit more thorough. The service performed I can only assume was as prescribed, since it was a recall issue, however the convenience, communication, and care given to me as a customer was unbeatable. Typically, you never get everything you paid for when it comes to buying a car. We paid for the additional free car washes, and sealant packages, yet there were still smears on the inside windows. Probably due to it being a machine wash, and not an actual person checking the detail. This dealer is the best I have encountered in our area. they take great care of us, and help keep our vehicle in top condition. I'm sure if I took the time to say something they would have taken care of the window on the spot. I have no doubt. Thanks guys!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 07/31/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service, and your positive feedback shows us we are on the right track! We look forward to the continued opportunity to keep your vehicle looking and running at its best! As always, if you need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out. We look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

James A.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Better than expected
The visit was for the Elantra's 60000 mile servicing. I knew coolant and brake fluid replacement were required for this service, but a service person came out to us and suggested a fuel injector cleaning. From past experience with this dealership, I had trust they wouldn't suggest it if I didn't need it. When I got back in the car, the power had increased noticeably.
Well done Hyundai!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 07/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We here at Team Hyundai strive for excellence in every service and hearing your positive feedback lets us know we are on the right track! We thank you for your continued business here with us and look forward to seeing you at your next service interval!

Thank you again!