PS
Patricia S.
Leonardtown, MD
04/07/2020 Category: Service
With much appreciation....
Even during times as trying as these, I was really grateful the service center was open. My headlight went out, and I was worried I'd get stopped, but they were able to fix it, check my oil, and set my next apt for tires. Terri was my service rep. and always goes over the records for what I may need. The service reps and the mechanics work in conjunction and have taken great care of my car. Kudos for your dedication, service and professionalism. Thank you.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/07/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! As always, your heartfelt reviews and consistent kindness is not without notice on our end. During these uncertain times, we're glad to be something you can count on and we'll look forward to continuing that for as long as we are able. We're happy to be able to provide you and your vehicle with the smiling faces and knowledgeable staff we've always prided ourselves on. We're so thankful for your loyalty and will look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance.  Stay safe and have a wonderful day!

WO
William O.
Mechanicsville, MD
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Love Hyundai and this dealership !
The team here are always super efficient and always provide great work ! They are quick and efficient any time I call or have a question and they always fit me in for any appointment I need.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 04/01/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey! We were so happy to hear that you've consistently experienced great service here with us and eagerly await future opportunities to continue to impress you! We are proud to be your neighborhood dealer and are always here for you no matter what your concern is! We'll see you at your next scheduled maintenance, but of course if you need anything before then, you know where to find us! Have a wonderful day!

Colin W.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Regular vehicle maintenance
Very friendly staff and service was done in a timely manner. I stayed in the Waiting Room where they had reasonable accommodation (coffee and guest wifi). I had the shuttle service during other visits and as long as it's during non-peak hours, you'll get to your destination in reasonable (carpooling) time.

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We were happy to see you were satisfied with the timeliness of your most recent appointment and that our staff helped you feel at home while you waited! We are also glad to know you've been able to make use of our amenities and thank you for your understanding regarding the use of the shuttle! We look forward to continuing to provide you with the outstanding service you've come to know and trust for years into the future. If you ever need anything, don't hesitate to reach out! Thank you again for your review and your business!

JN
Jacqueline N.
Team Hyundai Service -Knocks it out of the park
Service was quick and responsive. Team members were helpful and polite. And I have come to expect that. But in the time of the COVID-19, the provided pick up, rides, clean facilities, and even had doors opened to reduce places to touch and spread germs.

Victor and all the staff are great. Hats off to each and everyone. And thanks for being there when we need you. Be safe!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We cannot thank you enough for your kind review of our staff, amenities and facility! In these uncertain times, we're happy to hear that you were not only provided the top-notch care you've come to expect, but also were made to feel safe in our care. You don't know how much that means to all of us here at Team Hyundai. We'll see you at your next appointment, but if you ever need anything - don't hesitate to give us a call! Thank you again for your glowing review and continued business.

Have a wonderful day!

RV
Robert V.
Hollywood, MD
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Everyone was extremely friendly!
All staff I encountered were friendly and accommodating, service provided was quickly done. Thanks for the car wash!

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We cannot thank you enough for your kind words and the opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with friendly, efficient service at every appointment. We'll look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out! We're always here to help!

SK
Sharon K.
Mechanicsville, MD
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/29/2020 Category: Service
Customer
I have worked with Teri and Victor for years and they always look out for me. I feel very comfortable with the staff and know they are competent and I really trust Victor and Teri. I feel they have my best interests in mind.
Samuel C. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/30/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We'll look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance, but if you ever need anything, just give us a call. Thanks again.

Lusby, MD
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful service dept.
We always have the best of service at our Hyundai dealer. The people are so courteous and knowledgeable that we would not think of going to any other dealer.
Samuel C. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us. Thank you for the opportunity to provide you and your vehicle with our top-notch service. If you have any questions, please call anytime. Thanks again

Michael S.
Solomons, MD
03/27/2020 Category: Service
Excellent service at Team Hyundai
My scheduled work was completed on time and in a timely manner. The crew was totally professional and very friendly. I’ll be back for service on my vehicle on a regular basis. Thanks for the great environment and quality work.
Samuel C. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/27/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us. We'll look forward to see you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out. Thanks again

BY
Bruce Y.
Park Hall, MD
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Friendly team that provides fast and quality service.
With the problems associated with the Corona virus, Team Hyundai came to my house and picked up our Santa Fe for the scheduled service. When the work was completed they did a complimentary car wash and brought the vehicle back to us.
Samuel C. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey. We'll look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance service. If you have any questions, please feel free to call anytime. Thanks again for your service

Hyundai service Advisor

RK
Roger K.
White Plains, MD
03/25/2020 Category: Service
Great, friendly service
Friendly, honest service
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/26/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We're so happy to hear that you were satisfied with your recent services and will look forward to expanding on that quality experience for years to come! We'll look forward to seeing you at your next scheduled maintenance, but if you have any questions or concerns, you know where to find us! Thank you again for your continued business!

California, MD
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/23/2020 Category: Service
Once again Team Hyundai provided excellent and fast service for my vehicle.
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We're happy to know that you are consistently shown our quality service at every appointment. We'll look forward to any opportunity in the future to provide you and your vehicle with the friendly, efficient service you've come to know and trust for many years to come. We'll see you at your next service interval, but if you need anything in the meantime - please don't hesitate to reach out!

Lusby, MD
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/12/2020 Category: Service
Moving out of state
I will be moving out of the state at the end of the month. I have already searched to find a dealership in the Chattanooga area. I hope my experience at my new location will measure up to Team Hyundai.
Samuel C. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/12/2020

Thank you for taking time to fill out a 5 STAR survey. We look foward in the future to provide you and your vehicle with quailty service. We'll see you at you next service.

LC
Lori C.
Hollywood, MD
03/05/2020 Category: Service
Great service!!
I’m new to town and have a lease from another state. I had what I hoped was a warranty issue, which they helped me to push through. They gave me a car to drive while mine was being repaired and got my car back quickly. I even got an oil change while it was there. I love the Hyundai brand and would buy or lease another. This is actually my 4th one! I would highly recommend this dealership!!
JAMIE L C., Service Lane Manager from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a 5-STAR survey for us! We were so happy to be able to get you the resolution for your concern and your vehicle is good as new again! We'll be happy to continue to provide you and your vehicle with top-notch service at any opportunity, so if you ever need anything, please don't hesitate to reach out! We hope you have a wonderful day!

Michael S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
03/04/2020 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
Fit me in on short notice for an oil change. They were also able to add a couple of items the car needed. Never pushy when offering services. Teri is awesome!!!
Teri L F. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for your 5 star survey. We do our best at each service visit to offer you the best, and most timely service possible. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to service your vehicles in the future.

Teri Fischer-Kosko

KG
Karen G.
California, MD
03/03/2020 Category: Service
Wonderful people!
Excellent service as they treat you like you belong! 👍😄
Teri L F. from Team Hyundai Maryland responded on 03/06/2020

Thank you for your 5 star survey. We do our best at each service visit to offer you the best, and most timely service possible. We appreciate your business and hope to continue to service your vehicle in the future.

Teri Fischer-Kosko