Overall Rating 4.8064484/5Overall Rating 4.8064484/5Overall Rating 4.8064484/5Overall Rating 4.8064484/5rating 4.8064484
Overall Rating 2.6129/5Overall Rating 2.6129/5rating 2.6129rating 2.6129rating 2.6129

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Awesome job
Did an awesome job in a timely manner and even washed my car :)
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 02/14/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING CUSTOMER THAT WE VALUE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

CN
Cait N.
02/06/2019
Inconsistent Info From Service Dept
We had a great experience when we bought our brand new Tucson from them last June. Chase, who was very new to the company was very helpful and willing to go find out the answers to our questions if he wasn't sure of something. Have no complaints about the sales or finance companies.
Where my complaint lies is with the service department. We purchased an additional warranty that included oil changes and other regular maintenance. During the first visit, the guy at the counter was kindof standoffish and acted like it was a bother to him to be working that day. Our car was due again for an oil change, so my husband brought it in. I had talked to a woman in the service department yesterday and went over everything that we wanted done...oil change, tire rotation, car wash and replace wiper blades. The woman stated that we were in a "tier one" of the plan we purchased, so all the above listed was covered at no cost to us. When my husband brought the vehicle in today, he was told that the wipers were covered by some tiers, but not the one we bought. I get that mistakes happen, and that wiper blades are relatively inexpensive to go buy, however it would be nice if everyone that worked in that department was on the same page and gave out consistent information.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 02/06/2019

Hello Mrs Newton
We just got your survey and you are right your policy does cover your wiper blades. Completely my mistake. It appears the vin# that was inputted was incorrect. We can run down to your husbands work and install them if you would like. Please let me know as soon as you can.

Sincerely Allen Santee
Service Advisor

PG
Penni G.
01/29/2019 Category: Service
Team Hyundai is GREAT 👍🏼 👍🏼😇
Very nice , friendly and professional. They wash your vehicle at the end of each service. Also love the shuttle service !!! 👍🏼👍🏼😃😃😃😃😃
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 01/30/2019

TC
Tammara C.
01/18/2019
Just bought
Dissapointed, promised to fix and now will not even answer our calls. Had me drive everywhere for quotes to fix and promised they would pay for It! I would run, they are not honest! Called multiple times today as was promised that I would get a call yesterday to tell me what shop to go to to get it fixed. No call at all and now avoiding calls! This is wrong! My son is in middle school and heard it all which is sad.

TC

CR
Cathy R.
Prineville, OR
01/06/2019
The BEST car buying experience!
Everyone on the team was EXCEPTIONALLY nice, professional and knowledgeable. i HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 01/09/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE GREAT REVIEW!!! YOU ARE AN AMAZING CUSTOMER THAT WE VALUE.I AM SO GLAD THAT WE FOUND A SOLUTION FOR YOUR VEHICLE. IF YOU NEED ANYTHING AT ALL LET US KNOW HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

Bennie H.
Prineville, OR
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/13/2018 Category: Service
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 12/17/2018

Candice and Mark S.
11/24/2018
Tony in sales and Chris in finance are AMAZING!!
After looking at many cars, Tony and Chris were extremely helpful, NOT AT ALL pushy, asked what we wanted and put us in something SAFE, RELIABLE that WE WANTED in our BUDGET! Amazing service so glad we choose Hyaundai for our new car after our sad loss of our totaled truck!

SP
Sheila P.
11/19/2018
Tony is AWESOME!
We have worked with many different dealerships and salesmen but Tony at Team Hyundai was by far the best, friendliest and easiest!
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 11/20/2018

TW
Talie W.
11/18/2018
New Car Purchase
My experience with Tony K was outstanding! He made everything easy, from trading in my old Hyundai to finding me the exact car I was looking for. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Thanks Tony!
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 11/20/2018

TK
Tessa K.
11/14/2018
New Purchase
I recently purchased a new Hyundai Tuscon and it is my FAVORITE car!!! Every aspect of the purchase was streamline! Tony K. assisted me and as always he was knowledgeable, helpful and professional. I will definitely be purchasing all of my family's and my future vehicles from Tony K. and you should too! Thanks Tony and Team Hyundai!

CT
Charles T.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Service call at Team Hyundai in Bend
I went in for a oil change the same day I made an appointment. Very professional, timely service. Happy.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 11/15/2018

EF
Earl F.
Hernando Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Warranty
Our 2012 Santa Fe blew an engine while on vacation. Luckily, we were near your dealership.and the Santa Fe was still under warranty. The sales people said we could wait 3 months to get it fixed or drag it home. So, we bought a new Tucson. We did not have an alternative if we wished to get home to Florida to meet certain obligations. My problem is the trade in value given for our 2012. We received $6,500 in trade value. Hyundai Corp. paid the dealership $9,000 to repair the car and the dealership could then sell the car and keep the profits. I think the dealership made out like a burglar on the deal.

10/26/2018 Category: Service
Brittiny is so helpful and pleasant
On time with appointments, always willing to fit in vehicle on short notice when needed. Explains workneeded and willingness to answer questions.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/29/2018

Johannah M.
La Pine, OR
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/23/2018 Category: Service
Always a great experience!
The team at Hyundai always does a great job and takes great care of our vehicles.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/24/2018

Briana B.
2009 Hyundai Elantra
10/19/2018 Category: Service
fast and efficient
Friendly service no hassles prompt service
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/22/2018

PW
Peggy W.
Culver, OR
2015 Hyundai Tucson
10/11/2018 Category: Service
service
This is the second time I have been to Team Hyundai. Everyone is so personable. I will definitely be back.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/12/2018

JO
Josiah O.
09/27/2018 Category: Service
The people at Team Hyundai are amazing. They always get my service done in a timely manner. Never recommend what oh don't need. Will always come back to them no matter what kind of car I drive.
BRYTTANI A E. from Team Hyundai Of Bend responded on 10/01/2018

Robert B.
Canby, OR
09/26/2018
NEW CAR PURCHASE
Purchased a new 2018 Tucson 9/28. Easy purchase but many mistakes in paperwork. Wrong addresses, no copies of what we signed provided when we left, delivery timeline changed without any communication while we were waiting. Otherwise love the car.

2006 Hyundai Elantra