RY
Rick Y.
05/29/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and affordable service
We have been steady customers for the past 3 years, when we moved near the Sunset Hills location. We have found everyone very friendly and professional, only recommending legitimate repairs and maintenance as required. Their success may force a day or two delay for an appointment, but their honesty is worth the wait. We use them for tires, inspections, oil changes and repairs.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
05/02/2018
Going above and beyond!
I want to thank Sunset Hills Store Manager T.J. Bayer for resolving a manufacturer rebate issue. His willingness to make things right and communication to me while on vacation last week are to be commended! It's this type of customer service that keeps me committed to Telle Tire and Auto Service for my vehicle service and tire needs.

MICHAEL D.
Cadillac DeVille
04/25/2018
Five star service
Tremendous service from start to finish. Thorough explanations and walked me through the timing expectations. Regular updates by phone. Courteous and professional the entire time. Easily one of the best service experiences I’ve had.

Anonymous avatar
04/23/2018
Tire Rotation
My car in shop for tire rotation and wheel alignment. Tells Tire Team told me no rotation needed- just tire rotation. All went went!!

CD
CHERYL D.
04/22/2018
Surprised
I've been a loyal Telle customer for over 30 years. After my last oil change on my Ford Escape, it was mentioned that next visit I could use spark plugs, radiator flush & fill, and transmission flush & fill. No pricing was mentioned and I was given an invoice that indicated "Declined" on all of those and all of the pricing was shown as zeroes. So with this oil change, I decided to do these 3 extras. I wanted my a/c checked but was called later that no one would be there to do that so I had to schedule that part for next Saturday. When I went to pick up my car, Mike asked if I had a coupon for a large purchase and then backed off when one wasn't available. The total bill was over $700 and I was shocked. He said the spark plug job required taking out part of the engine to get to them. That was never explained and the $400+ price tag for that was never mentioned. I do maintain my car and know that things cost money. But not knowing what the a/c issue is until next Saturday, I would not have done the spark plugs at this time (especially having just paid taxes on Monday too). I spent over $1000 on the a/c for this car last summer and hope that whatever the problem is now will be covered by a warranty. My main point for this note is this -- going forward, I would like to get the numbers for future estimates -- not just the "Declined" notations. I like to spread the larger expenses out a little. Thank you.

AW
ANITA W.
Fenton, MO
04/19/2018
I always use Telle Tire.
It’s always a pleasant experience. Very friendly workers and work done in a timely manor.

EF
EMILY F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/19/2018
Fast And Friendly!
I work across the street and needed an Emissions inspection done. I was in and out in no time and the 3 gentleman I encountered were very professional and polite. Will definitely be back!

JULIE and BART D.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2018
wonderful care, as always!
Everyone is always so nice and helpful. So thankful for them.

BN
BARBARA N.
03/24/2018
Good Experience
Reasonable prices, prompt and courteous service.

JIM T.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/20/2018
Friendly people doing great service
I had new Michelin tires installed on my Corvette and had a tiny bit of vibration. Asked T. J. About it and they immediately took care of it . Great service , knowledgeable staff and passionate about customer satisfaction. Call me Sometime T.J. about rebate

TH
TOM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/20/2018
Great service and great people
I'm a long time satisfied customer.

KELLY B.
Buick Verano
03/13/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We have been coming here since moving to the area 2+ years ago. Always treated so well. I trust them and feel like they are very honest. Confident that my car will be repaired correctly the first time.

KH
KATIE H.
03/10/2018
Fantastic customer service and honest!
Highly recommend Telle Tire on S. Lindbergh! They are always friendly, accomodating, they provide thorough explanations of what they will be doing to my vehicles, what they recommend, and there are no high pressure sales tactics. They even shuttled me from my home to their store when my car was ready to be picked up!

CK
CINDY K.
02/17/2018
Very friendly and do a great job thank u

LD
LISA D.
Dittmer, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/15/2018
The people. John and TJ take care of their customers. Shuttle service is very valuable!
I love having a automotive partner in Telle. I can trust them to work with me with integrity and honesty. The bottom line is I really feel they want my vehicle to work as much as I do.

MIKE W.
GMC Yukon
02/15/2018
inspection & battery replacement
Convenient, efficient and prompt courteous service. We always take our vehicles to Telle for all our auto maintenance needs. They always do a good job!

AL
ANDREW L.
Hazelwood, MO
Mazda CX-5
02/02/2018
Awesome service location
Made an appointment and my vehicle was serviced in a timely manor. Great location to buy tires. TJ always beats the competition on price(I drive from St Charles, MO). TJ cameand shook my hand when he saw me, and I just a regular customer. Service is very personal here. Outstanding as always!

Andrew

MARY S.
01/26/2018
Honest & Timely
The staff does a good job of repairing what you need, keeping you informed of the progress and they are honest..they don’t try to sell services you don’t need. I feel my vehicle is in good hands when I take it there.

CA
CHRISTA and MATT A.
01/20/2018
Inspections
Very timely and professional service. Thanks!

DK
DAVID K.
Mazda CX-5
12/29/2017
Always great
Tj, Kevin, and all the rest are fantastic. They take great care of you and make sure that you have everything you need. Very transparent about the things that they do.