SCOTT S.
10/03/2018
Top Tier Complete Auto Service
T.J., John and the entire crew at Telle South Lindbergh do a great job from start to finish. They listen to understand your problem, whether a specific issue or just PM service. Efficient and professional work is performed each and every time. They keep you informed as to the progress and any important issues they find that need attention. Fair and honest service center for all your vehicle needs.

SKIP C.
09/26/2018
Also very convenient.
In out, no muss, no fuss. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.

09/26/2018
Changes
It really seems like something changed recently. In the past it felt like very genuine car advice. My last visit really seemed more like a canned sales pitch. All about the money. It is really a shame because this has been a really good place in the past.
Aaron T. from Telle Tire & Auto Centers - Sunset Hills responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review.  It is our understanding that since this review the miscommunication has been addressed and corrected.  If this is not the case please feel free to contact us at you earliest convenience so we can make this right for you.

09/24/2018
Great people! Great work!!
Just had some work done and am very pleased with the entire experience. From my initial call to when I picked up my car open communication.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
09/18/2018
Timley in Their Work
Started my oil change right away upon arrival at my appointment time and had be out in less than an hour! Thanks TJ and Sunset Hills Techs!

09/01/2018
My appointment was for a wheel alignment and tire rotation. The people in the office were friendly and the service was done within an hour.

RY
RICK Y.
08/27/2018
Speedy Service
I noticed trouble with starting my Camry, mainly after short drives of 5 minutes or less. When I dropped it off for service, the service team started it multiple times with no delays or problems, so I was relieved and thought it was maybe my imagination. Unfortunately, the next day, I experienced the same issue, but was able to drop it off again for a closer look. They were able to diagnose and repair within a little over two hours. That's service.

KJ
KEITH J.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/08/2018
TJ and Kevin are the greatest!! My serpentine belt broke on my car Tuesday morning. They had me in and out in about 45 minutes and I made it to work on time!!

KELLY and TERRY B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/03/2018
The employees
As always, great experience. Friendly, efficient and reasonable. Trustworthy and could not be happier we found Telle when we moved to Sunset Hills!

KJ
KEITH J.
Cadillac DeVille
07/21/2018
TJ and Kevin are the greatest!! With Kevin's knowledge and expertise of the classic cars this location should be around for a long time!!

LD
LISA D.
Dittmer, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Excellent Customer Service
On Friday it was determined that my SUV needed replacement of a catalytic converter. My family was leaving the next week for vacation and needed it fixed. The repair was set for Monday but the wrong part was sent to the location where my car was to be repaired. I was offered a loaner car and CJ assured me they would do what it took to get my car ready for my trip and they did! After much searching they found the part and replaced it in plenty of time for the scheduled road trip!

MATTHEW S.
Saint Charles, MO
06/25/2018
Fixed my AC!
My AC went out when it was hot! They diagnosed the problem and I am enjoying cool air again.

TH
TOM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/24/2018
Thanks
Thanks again. I appreciate your help maintaining my car. Mike was a big help and the Service Technician was great. I'm a longtime customer.

RY
Rick Y.
05/29/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and affordable service
We have been steady customers for the past 3 years, when we moved near the Sunset Hills location. We have found everyone very friendly and professional, only recommending legitimate repairs and maintenance as required. Their success may force a day or two delay for an appointment, but their honesty is worth the wait. We use them for tires, inspections, oil changes and repairs.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
05/02/2018
Going above and beyond!
I want to thank Sunset Hills Store Manager T.J. Bayer for resolving a manufacturer rebate issue. His willingness to make things right and communication to me while on vacation last week are to be commended! It's this type of customer service that keeps me committed to Telle Tire and Auto Service for my vehicle service and tire needs.

MICHAEL D.
Cadillac DeVille
04/25/2018
Five star service
Tremendous service from start to finish. Thorough explanations and walked me through the timing expectations. Regular updates by phone. Courteous and professional the entire time. Easily one of the best service experiences I’ve had.

04/23/2018
Tire Rotation
My car in shop for tire rotation and wheel alignment. Tells Tire Team told me no rotation needed- just tire rotation. All went went!!

CD
CHERYL D.
04/22/2018
Surprised
I've been a loyal Telle customer for over 30 years. After my last oil change on my Ford Escape, it was mentioned that next visit I could use spark plugs, radiator flush & fill, and transmission flush & fill. No pricing was mentioned and I was given an invoice that indicated "Declined" on all of those and all of the pricing was shown as zeroes. So with this oil change, I decided to do these 3 extras. I wanted my a/c checked but was called later that no one would be there to do that so I had to schedule that part for next Saturday. When I went to pick up my car, Mike asked if I had a coupon for a large purchase and then backed off when one wasn't available. The total bill was over $700 and I was shocked. He said the spark plug job required taking out part of the engine to get to them. That was never explained and the $400+ price tag for that was never mentioned. I do maintain my car and know that things cost money. But not knowing what the a/c issue is until next Saturday, I would not have done the spark plugs at this time (especially having just paid taxes on Monday too). I spent over $1000 on the a/c for this car last summer and hope that whatever the problem is now will be covered by a warranty. My main point for this note is this -- going forward, I would like to get the numbers for future estimates -- not just the "Declined" notations. I like to spread the larger expenses out a little. Thank you.

AW
ANITA W.
Fenton, MO
04/19/2018
I always use Telle Tire.
It’s always a pleasant experience. Very friendly workers and work done in a timely manor.

EF
EMILY F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/19/2018
Fast And Friendly!
I work across the street and needed an Emissions inspection done. I was in and out in no time and the 3 gentleman I encountered were very professional and polite. Will definitely be back!