KJ
KEITH J.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/08/2018
TJ and Kevin are the greatest!! My serpentine belt broke on my car Tuesday morning. They had me in and out in about 45 minutes and I made it to work on time!!

KELLY and TERRY B.
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
08/03/2018
The employees
As always, great experience. Friendly, efficient and reasonable. Trustworthy and could not be happier we found Telle when we moved to Sunset Hills!

KJ
KEITH J.
Cadillac DeVille
07/21/2018
TJ and Kevin are the greatest!! With Kevin's knowledge and expertise of the classic cars this location should be around for a long time!!

LD
LISA D.
Dittmer, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe
06/27/2018
Excellent Customer Service
On Friday it was determined that my SUV needed replacement of a catalytic converter. My family was leaving the next week for vacation and needed it fixed. The repair was set for Monday but the wrong part was sent to the location where my car was to be repaired. I was offered a loaner car and CJ assured me they would do what it took to get my car ready for my trip and they did! After much searching they found the part and replaced it in plenty of time for the scheduled road trip!

MATTHEW S.
Saint Charles, MO
06/25/2018
Fixed my AC!
My AC went out when it was hot! They diagnosed the problem and I am enjoying cool air again.

TH
TOM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
06/24/2018
Thanks
Thanks again. I appreciate your help maintaining my car. Mike was a big help and the Service Technician was great. I'm a longtime customer.

RY
Rick Y.
05/29/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and affordable service
We have been steady customers for the past 3 years, when we moved near the Sunset Hills location. We have found everyone very friendly and professional, only recommending legitimate repairs and maintenance as required. Their success may force a day or two delay for an appointment, but their honesty is worth the wait. We use them for tires, inspections, oil changes and repairs.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
05/02/2018
Going above and beyond!
I want to thank Sunset Hills Store Manager T.J. Bayer for resolving a manufacturer rebate issue. His willingness to make things right and communication to me while on vacation last week are to be commended! It's this type of customer service that keeps me committed to Telle Tire and Auto Service for my vehicle service and tire needs.

MICHAEL D.
Cadillac DeVille
04/25/2018
Five star service
Tremendous service from start to finish. Thorough explanations and walked me through the timing expectations. Regular updates by phone. Courteous and professional the entire time. Easily one of the best service experiences I’ve had.

04/23/2018
Tire Rotation
My car in shop for tire rotation and wheel alignment. Tells Tire Team told me no rotation needed- just tire rotation. All went went!!

CD
CHERYL D.
04/22/2018
Surprised
I've been a loyal Telle customer for over 30 years. After my last oil change on my Ford Escape, it was mentioned that next visit I could use spark plugs, radiator flush & fill, and transmission flush & fill. No pricing was mentioned and I was given an invoice that indicated "Declined" on all of those and all of the pricing was shown as zeroes. So with this oil change, I decided to do these 3 extras. I wanted my a/c checked but was called later that no one would be there to do that so I had to schedule that part for next Saturday. When I went to pick up my car, Mike asked if I had a coupon for a large purchase and then backed off when one wasn't available. The total bill was over $700 and I was shocked. He said the spark plug job required taking out part of the engine to get to them. That was never explained and the $400+ price tag for that was never mentioned. I do maintain my car and know that things cost money. But not knowing what the a/c issue is until next Saturday, I would not have done the spark plugs at this time (especially having just paid taxes on Monday too). I spent over $1000 on the a/c for this car last summer and hope that whatever the problem is now will be covered by a warranty. My main point for this note is this -- going forward, I would like to get the numbers for future estimates -- not just the "Declined" notations. I like to spread the larger expenses out a little. Thank you.

AW
ANITA W.
Fenton, MO
04/19/2018
I always use Telle Tire.
It’s always a pleasant experience. Very friendly workers and work done in a timely manor.

EF
EMILY F.
Nissan Pathfinder
04/19/2018
Fast And Friendly!
I work across the street and needed an Emissions inspection done. I was in and out in no time and the 3 gentleman I encountered were very professional and polite. Will definitely be back!

JULIE and BART D.
Chevrolet Suburban
04/03/2018
wonderful care, as always!
Everyone is always so nice and helpful. So thankful for them.

BN
BARBARA N.
03/24/2018
Good Experience
Reasonable prices, prompt and courteous service.

JIM T.
Chevrolet Corvette
03/20/2018
Friendly people doing great service
I had new Michelin tires installed on my Corvette and had a tiny bit of vibration. Asked T. J. About it and they immediately took care of it . Great service , knowledgeable staff and passionate about customer satisfaction. Call me Sometime T.J. about rebate

TH
TOM H.
Chevrolet Cobalt
03/20/2018
Great service and great people
I'm a long time satisfied customer.

KELLY B.
Buick Verano
03/13/2018
Reliable and trustworthy
We have been coming here since moving to the area 2+ years ago. Always treated so well. I trust them and feel like they are very honest. Confident that my car will be repaired correctly the first time.

KH
KATIE H.
03/10/2018
Fantastic customer service and honest!
Highly recommend Telle Tire on S. Lindbergh! They are always friendly, accomodating, they provide thorough explanations of what they will be doing to my vehicles, what they recommend, and there are no high pressure sales tactics. They even shuttled me from my home to their store when my car was ready to be picked up!

CK
CINDY K.
02/17/2018
Very friendly and do a great job thank u