BW
BRIAN and JULIE W.
High Ridge, MO
02/20/2019
Excellent service. No surprises as usual.

SHIRLEY H.
High Ridge, MO
Jeep Cherokee
02/14/2019
Friendly, fast service.
I called one day and got in the next. This was my first time at Telle tire and may not be the last. I came here because i felt a competitor shop that i have been going to for 30 years gave me an estimate that I thought was a bit high. It pays to shop around these days. Dedication does not always mean fair price.

Chrysler PT Cruiser
02/12/2019
Mouse in the house!!
Always a pleasure working with Telle

DIANE S.
Saturn Ion
02/10/2019
excellent service
Provide excellent customer service, fair pricing, always treated with respect, and I feel that I can trust them

Fenton, MO
Acura ILX
01/30/2019
great customer service from the two gentlemen that work the desk and answer the phone. However upon inspection of my car I was told I needed to replace the brakes on the rear of my 2013 Acura at a cost of $294. I was in a pinch and did not have time to compare prices so I went ahead with the service. I have since called 3 other Auto repair vendors and realized that I could have had the service completed for about $75 cheaper at multiple locations.

PI
PATTY I.
01/28/2019
Friendly and fast
Brought my car in for state inspections. They were extremely friendly and very prompt. Took my car right away and it was done in 30 minutes! Great place!

JOE L.
Fenton, MO
Honda Accord Coupe
01/25/2019
Oil change on 1-24-2019
Telle Tire in Sunset HIll Scheduled me on the same day, told me it would take a hour, and to my surprise in less that a 1/2 hour my car was finished. Thank You

STEVEN S.
Ford Expedition
01/18/2019
Only place we will take our cars
TJ is always friendly on the phone and very knowledgeable! We have been taking our cars to Telle Tire for years and will continue as long as they are in business. I love the convenience of scheduling the appointment on line (even though TJ is very friendly on the phone) and the added bonus of getting a ride back home if you have nobody to help you drop off your car, etc. Will always recommend this company.

BP
BROOKE P.
Honda Accord Coupe
01/15/2019
Available and efficient

Chrysler PT Cruiser
01/13/2019
Always great service!
The best deal is the free car they lend you while getting repairs. Makes it way more convenient

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
01/12/2019
Tire Maintenance
Nothing too big this visit. Just rotation of tires. TJ and crew had me out the door in a timely manner.

01/10/2019
Service at Telle Tire
The service at Telle Tire was excellent ane efficient. People there are polite and friendly.

TH
Thanks again.

JOHN H.
12/22/2018
Trustworthy and fair
Great service, always done quickly and for a fair price. This is the only place I take my vehicles for service.

DAN and PENNY C.
11/30/2018
Always a great job done !!!
I always have all of my domestic vehicles and my Classic cars worked on at Sunset Hills Telle tire service center. TJ, John, Kevin, Been, and Tony are definitely great at serving me and my family and friends for all of are service needs.

DAVID S.
11/28/2018
They always go the extra mile
My wife’s mini van was in for a new tire, or plug on a flat., they were very busy and the paperwork got misplaced. Not only did they still get it done immediately when I arrived, they apologized and did it free if charge. There are not many places anymore who care that much about customer service. This is one of the reasons I come back every time for stuff as simple as oil changes and any maintenance I cannot do myself.

NK
NEAL and JERI and PEARL K.
11/27/2018
I made an appointment for the Winter Checkup and oil change and was told it would take an hour.
I arrived as scheduled and, as always, given a friendly reception. Instead of taking an hour they had my car in and out in 40 minutes.
We have been going to Telle for around 5 years now and they have always provided excellent service.

BF
BOB and TERRI F.
Imperial, MO
11/24/2018
Always friendly and helpful
TJ and Jon are always extremely friendly and helpful.

RY
RICK Y.
11/20/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and affordable service
A simple oil change appointment was scheduled, but when I arrived, TJ offered me the upgraded winter prep. Although I am planning on a new car purchase shortly, I may not act as quickly as I plan, so I jumped on it. I still was out in just over 30 minutes.
Always a pleasure at Telle Tire for repairs and maintenance of all of our cars.

LH
LORRI H.
11/15/2018
Superb service!
Cannot say enough good things about my experience with Telle Tire. They were knowledgeable and so very helpful - went out of there way to fit me into a very busy schedule. Would highly recommend this business and location to anyone!