DAN and PENNY C.
11/30/2018
Always a great job done !!!
I always have all of my domestic vehicles and my Classic cars worked on at Sunset Hills Telle tire service center. TJ, John, Kevin, Been, and Tony are definitely great at serving me and my family and friends for all of are service needs.

DAVID S.
11/28/2018
They always go the extra mile
My wife’s mini van was in for a new tire, or plug on a flat., they were very busy and the paperwork got misplaced. Not only did they still get it done immediately when I arrived, they apologized and did it free if charge. There are not many places anymore who care that much about customer service. This is one of the reasons I come back every time for stuff as simple as oil changes and any maintenance I cannot do myself.

NK
NEAL and JERI and PEARL K.
11/27/2018
I made an appointment for the Winter Checkup and oil change and was told it would take an hour.
I arrived as scheduled and, as always, given a friendly reception. Instead of taking an hour they had my car in and out in 40 minutes.
We have been going to Telle for around 5 years now and they have always provided excellent service.

BF
BOB and TERRI F.
Imperial, MO
11/24/2018
Always friendly and helpful
TJ and Jon are always extremely friendly and helpful.

RY
RICK Y.
11/20/2018
Friendly, knowledgeable, trustworthy and affordable service
A simple oil change appointment was scheduled, but when I arrived, TJ offered me the upgraded winter prep. Although I am planning on a new car purchase shortly, I may not act as quickly as I plan, so I jumped on it. I still was out in just over 30 minutes.
Always a pleasure at Telle Tire for repairs and maintenance of all of our cars.

LH
LORRI H.
11/15/2018
Superb service!
Cannot say enough good things about my experience with Telle Tire. They were knowledgeable and so very helpful - went out of there way to fit me into a very busy schedule. Would highly recommend this business and location to anyone!

Kia Forte Koup
11/10/2018
The people at Telle have twice now gone above and beyond to assist me (this time when 2 out of 3 break lights went out in the same day). They are courteous, do quality work, and charge a fair price.

11/06/2018
Emissions Test
My emissions test was done very efficiently, but what impressed me so much was the technicians patience in explaining the license renewal process to me. What may be obvious to long time residents of Mo. can seem confusing to relative newcomers. I do not remember his name or I would commend him here.

DIANE S.
Saturn Ion
11/04/2018
Best customer service ever
I was so pleased with the service I recieved. It was honest and fair. Everything was explained to me in detail. TJ was so thorough. Previously, I had used another service, but the management changed and I was treated so rudely by the new team, I knew I wouldn't go back to them. Telle was recommended to me by an employee from another location. He told me it was a privately owned company and not a corporate run business. He also said the owner of the company was adamant that his customers were take care of and if there was a problem he would make it right. I work very close to the Sunset Hills location and I was so surprised when TJ said he would come by my office and pick up the car. This was an immense benefit so I would not have to take off work. When it turned out that they could not complete the service in a day, I was given a loaner car. When the final bill came in, I was very pleased and felt it was fair. I was explained in detail what I was charged for and I loved the text message to my phone detailing everything. I can't say enough good things and they have a new customer. I will (and have already)recommended them to other people. Thank you. Diane S.

JOE L.
Fenton, MO
Honda Accord Coupe
11/02/2018
I dropped my car off for an oil change on November 1, 2018 and saw the offer for the winter tune up. I choose to have it done to my car and now I'm prepared for the upcoming winter months.
Thanks for having the special.

JAY T.
11/01/2018
Emissions
Friendly customer service and fast on getting started on car

BW
BRIAN and JULIE W.
High Ridge, MO
10/25/2018
Excellent service.
Excellent service and prices. What more could you ask for?

SCOTT S.
10/03/2018
Top Tier Complete Auto Service
T.J., John and the entire crew at Telle South Lindbergh do a great job from start to finish. They listen to understand your problem, whether a specific issue or just PM service. Efficient and professional work is performed each and every time. They keep you informed as to the progress and any important issues they find that need attention. Fair and honest service center for all your vehicle needs.

SKIP C.
09/26/2018
Also very convenient.
In out, no muss, no fuss. Didn't try to sell me something I didn't need.

09/26/2018
Changes
It really seems like something changed recently. In the past it felt like very genuine car advice. My last visit really seemed more like a canned sales pitch. All about the money. It is really a shame because this has been a really good place in the past.
Aaron T. from Telle Tire & Auto Centers - Sunset Hills responded on 10/03/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review.  It is our understanding that since this review the miscommunication has been addressed and corrected.  If this is not the case please feel free to contact us at you earliest convenience so we can make this right for you.

09/24/2018
Great people! Great work!!
Just had some work done and am very pleased with the entire experience. From my initial call to when I picked up my car open communication.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
09/18/2018
Timley in Their Work
Started my oil change right away upon arrival at my appointment time and had be out in less than an hour! Thanks TJ and Sunset Hills Techs!

09/01/2018
My appointment was for a wheel alignment and tire rotation. The people in the office were friendly and the service was done within an hour.

RY
RICK Y.
08/27/2018
Speedy Service
I noticed trouble with starting my Camry, mainly after short drives of 5 minutes or less. When I dropped it off for service, the service team started it multiple times with no delays or problems, so I was relieved and thought it was maybe my imagination. Unfortunately, the next day, I experienced the same issue, but was able to drop it off again for a closer look. They were able to diagnose and repair within a little over two hours. That's service.

KJ
KEITH J.
Cadillac Fleetwood
08/08/2018
TJ and Kevin are the greatest!! My serpentine belt broke on my car Tuesday morning. They had me in and out in about 45 minutes and I made it to work on time!!