GC
O'Fallon, MO
Buick LeSabre
06/17/2018
perfect as always
This is the only place we'll ever take our vehicles for service or tires, and now my grown children do the same. I've dealt with Doug for over 25 years and there's no more capable or trustworthy man in the industry. Alex assisted us this time as Doug was off and managed our issues superbly. Harrison is awesome as well. If you want a service center and people you can trust your hard-earned dollars to, look no further. A++++

Jeep Cherokee
06/08/2018
Why Telle?
Telle has been my #1 place to take the several Jeeps I have had over some 30 years now. Telle had taken good care of them and of me. Many thanks for that!

TG
TRAVIS G.
Bridgeton, MO
Dodge Avenger
06/08/2018
Great service as always!
I've had a run of car trouble recently, and Doug's crew over at Telle Tire are the best and make it as easy as possible for me.

NM
NICK, ALEXIS M.
05/25/2018
Always a great experience @ Telle
Telle always provides us with professional and honost customer service and work on our cars. It's nice to have a local, family owned business to support. It is clear they know their stuff and they know how to please their customers. Thanks again, Telle

KEVIN M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/22/2018
My experience with Telle Tire was very positive. The news that my car would need more repairs than initially thought did sting but they took care of me throughout the process. They provided a rental car for me while they worked on it, which was really great. When they started to do work on the car and replaced the spark plugs they noticed some other issues and did not charge me for the work they did. Definitely a will use them again in the future.

RODRIGO M.
ST LOUIS, MO
Volkswagen Golf
05/20/2018
Incredible costumer service
I arrived at Telle Tire for an inspection of my original equipment tires, which lacked grip at all speeds. The car dealer had basically told me to take a hike, that they don't do tires, and the tire manufacturer had sent me to other places that did not want to deal with this problem. Upon arriving, Alex took care of the situation, calling the manufacturer and other car dealers that could help me out, and single-handedly set the whole process in motion. And even though at the end I was not able to change the tires with them, they STILL helped me get the warranty honored, and now I am happy to say that I am riding on great tires thanks to them. I do not have enough kind words to describe their help, and would recommend them 100%. I will actually start going to them to get my car service from now on.

OK
OGI K.
05/10/2018
Great Customer Experience
Had all four of my tires replaced here. Competitive pricing and great customer experience. Ask for Doug. He'll take care of you.

JAMES S.
05/07/2018
Courteous, honest and excellent
Courteous, honest and excellent!!

AMY-ALLYN S.
Acura 3.5RL
05/07/2018
Car inspection
After a misunderstanding of an appointment date, Alex fit me right in the next day. Harrison & Doug are always there, patiently answering my questions every time. If I could only ask the Telle company to give them a free long lunch for their help!

DE
DANA E.
05/04/2018
The staff is very friendly and they go above and beyond
We have used Telle Tire for approximately 30 years and trust them and are extremely satisfied with their work. They will go the extra mile and do things for little or no charge that other companies would not dream about doing. Not only do they do excellent work but we value their friendship.

05/03/2018
Impressive tire store!
I had Telle Tire install 4 new tires the other day. Every person at Telle that I encountered (from my first phone call to checking out) was terrific! They were genuinely friendly and seemed eager to make my experience at their store a good one. AND, they were less expensive than a comparable tire store for the exact same product. So, it was a win-win for me! I'll definitely go back to Telle for future tire needs.

TG
TRAVIS G.
Bridgeton, MO
Dodge Avenger
05/01/2018
Nothing but the best!
Great staff headed by Doug! Great atmosphere and just so friendly, usually you feel like you’re going to the dentist when you take your car to get worked on but not with Telle Tire!

BMW M235i xDrive
04/27/2018
Tire maintenance
I was bringing in my car for a maintenance check for tires. I had an appt and they got me in and out within and hour. I was there for tire rotation but they also checked other items and notified my of early changes with my brakes. Very friendly staff , comfortable sitting area .

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
3 Sets in a row : )
I've been using Telle Tire for at least my past 3 sets without hesitation! Aaron Telle saw to it that I received the best possible price on my chosen set this round and Richmond Heights GM Doug Mathewson and his crew had me in and out in an hour! GM T.J. Bayer and his crew at Telle's Sunset Hills store also come highly recommended.

JUDY M.
Saturn SL
Great Service!
I was in and out within an hour with oil changed and everything checked out. The staff is great--especially John Harrison.

COLLIN M.
Jeep Patriot
04/26/2018
Super fast, super courteous, just awesome.
I needed new tires before a road trip and I had procrastinated. I requested an appointment and Alex called me back first thing the next morning, talked to me about the right tires for me and some recommendations. He set me up with an appointment really quickly and I was able to drop it off the next morning - they even offered me a ride to work. My car was ready super quickly and everyone was very friendly. Definitely will be returning.

SHIRLEY S.
Ford Flex
Very positive
Easy to make appointment, price was the lowest, serviced my care on time, finished at time estimated and check out was also efficient. Just the way you want to do business.

JOHN and KATRINA H.
Volkswagen Golf SportWagen
excellent service Always!!!
You guys always provide great service and do a quality job

EA
ELIZABETH A.
Ram 1500
04/25/2018
Telle Tire has great service and competitive prices
I chose Telle initially because I try to use locally owned businesses. Telle Tire & Auto is conveniently located within my community and several friends recommended them. The service has always been outstanding -- from the first phone call to get prices on tires through the process of scheduling the appointment. The waiting room is comfortable and quiet (good for working and reading). The staff has always been friendly and helpful.

JILL-BRUCE B.
Acura RDX
04/19/2018
Responsive and friendly
They communicate effectively and do a very professional job.