DYLAN C.
Toyota Avalon
10/16/2018
I had a great experience at Telle Tires. Got two tires changed and an alignment check. Nice facilities, and good people.

JN

WF
WILBERT and KATHLEEN F.
Lexus ES 330
10/12/2018
New favorite neighborhood repair shop
Very professional.

GS
GREG-ANNE S.
Lexus LS 460
10/11/2018
Great service.
The people are very nice, the location is convenient and the work has been great.

DONALD S.
10/11/2018
Friendly and competent
Telle Tire is a friendly and knowledgeable place to service your car. I place great trust in their honesty and do not worry about being misled about needed service or repairs.

EO
ERIC O.
Cadillac CTS
10/10/2018
Made room for us when engine light went on.
Problem was solved & explained well & we were able ot drive out car the same day

JAMES G.
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/10/2018
Hassle free service from a trusted provider.
I own an older Mercedes. I have had routine and time expected maintenance from Telle for a few years now. I have been happy with the quality of the service and the courtesy of the staff. And I have not been told at every visit that I will need new brakes in the immediate future.

DAVID R.
Kia Forte
Great Service at a Fair Cost
Telle Tire provides fast, curteous service. Everyone there is very professional and knowlegable.

TD
TAMARA D.
Toyota Sequoia
10/09/2018
Always provides great service
They recommend tires that they actually have on their own vehicles! Great service and attention to details.

I just got 4 new tires, the best bang for the buck! they repaired several items and did an oil change for me on my Sequoia. I have been going here for several years and they are always knowledgeable and professional.

Tamara
R.H.

MARK H.
10/06/2018
great advice, quick service
Waited for battery replacement. Took 15 minutes. Couldn't be happier.
Got great advice about upcoming tire replacement.

BC
BRENDON C.
10/03/2018
Friendly, accommodating, and quick!
I walked in 5 minutes before they closed (without giving them a heads up) with some bad break issues with my car. They were able to take it in, diagnose the problem, call me for approval to repair, and fix the problems all before 2pm the next day! They also provide a standard warranty with their repair so if the problems re-occur they repair it at no additional charge. It was a little more expensive than I had hoped, but that seems to always be the case with auto repair. Great experience overall, will return!

WC
WAYNE C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/03/2018
Always the best
Raymond at the new shop in Lindell is doing great. He seems to get the Telle Tire attitude of always being positive with the customer. Their MODOT inspection machine went down and I had to ask for a spot at the home store and you guys worked me in so I didn't have to miss more work. The best in St Louis.

10/01/2018
Good service, convenient
They do good service, they're not pushy -- they told me one set of tires was good to go for another few months before I needed to replace them -- and they're convenient. (I can walk there from my house, which is a plus for me but obviously not a plus for others.)

Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
09/28/2018
Speed and Quality
Got me up and running with 4 brand new tires in just a few hours. Affordable too!

SUZANNE B.
Nissan Murano
09/26/2018
Excellent Care and Service was provided from the moment I inquired about tires to the moment I picked up my vehicle. Thank you!

DN
DAN N.
Volkswagen Touareg
09/26/2018
Tire Service
Service and prompt attention to all of your auto tire and repair needs.

TT
TONY T.
Chevrolet Tracker
09/20/2018
Best place to trust your car's care with good service and friendly atmosphere
Hi have used Telle Tire for years and have never had a bad experience. Their prices are resonable and I have never had to return my cars for a repair, always done right the first time! Alex, Doug, and Harrison are top notch and greet their customers with respect. I highly recommend Telle Tire for all of your car needs.

SUSAN B.
Acura TL
Oil Change/Tire Rotation
So, this was my first visit to your company, based on the referral from my son-in-law, Jeff Schultz. He indicated that he's always been very pleased with the service here. My visit was fairly vanilla in scope. I've been watching my tires and was provided some specific color as to what to watch over what time period. Information was clear and not high pressure, which I appreciated. I waited for my car and was satisfied with the time required as well as the comfort of the waiting room. The young woman who assisted me at the counter was courteous, professional, and efficient. She did a nice job of providing an option for my consideration re replacing my tires. My husband thought said option seemed a bit high, but not obnoxiously so. Everything appeared fine with my car.

JENNIFER-SEAN B.
Positive Experiences Every Time
Awesome customer service. Feel like I can trust them to not only do a great job with their services, but offer a good deal as well. I have been going here for years and so have multiple generations of my family.

KEVIN-MELISSA B.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/16/2018
New tires, new brakes - Not worth looking anywhere else
Needed new tires and brakes for our crossover (2013 Pathfinder). We take our vehicles here for all but warranty service. Straightforward, no pressure, easy to work with.