Chesterfield, MO
02/15/2019
This is the second time I've been to Telle Tire. The first time AAA towed in my car. It needed a new starter. I was on my way quickly. I went back as I was very impressed. Again, great service, competitive prices, and a loaner car on top of all that. I've scheduled an appointment for my son's car already. Thank you Telle!

SL
SHERRI L.
Staff and service
Telle Tire is a fantastic place to do business! Friendly, family feel the minute you walk in the door.

TE
TOM-ANNETTE E.
Another 100% Satisfied Experience
Telle Tire remains our primary Go-To car service and repair shop. Always satisfied. Yesterday, I drove my 20+ year old car into the shop prepared to have to make some significant upgrades and repairs, but the mechanics knew that BOTH safety and cost was a concern for me. As such, they spent the time to assess things carefully, and in the end, a good safe and sound solution was determined, actually saving me money. They aren't always the cheapest in pricing, but generally competitive; but, when you factor in HONEST assessments, the savings is realized over the long haul. It is worth adding that ALL Telle mechanics AND counter service people (Harrison, et al.) are genuinely caring and honest. As such, I am sticking with Telle!
Signed,
A VERY satisfied customer

EB
ERICKA B.
I will only use Telle Tire
I recommend Telle Tire to anyone who tells me they need auto service. From the moment you walk in, you feel like you are their #1 priority for that day. Recently I even started to get text messages providing information on my car and issues that either need immediate service, or things they will continue to watch and notify me when I should have the service completed. My last visit even had a picture of the leaking hose to provide me information. I typically wait for my car to be serviced and they have a wonderful waiting area with coffee, water, fruit, wi-fi, and ample seating which also includes a computer station with outlets. If you don't want to wait, they will provide you with shuttle service as well.

GMC Yukon XL
02/09/2019
As per usual - great
Great work. Quick work. Done with a smile!. Harrison kindly reminded me of the additional repairs that I will need to do before the next inspection. Not insignificant repairs. He was kind and laid out a plan to get the work done over time. Much appreciated. Thanks much.

SG
SHERRI G.
02/09/2019
Great staff and customer service
Cost transparency and clear communication a big positive.

JOHN B.
Ballwin, MO
Lincoln MKT
02/07/2019
Oil change and rotate tires
Bought my tires from Doug at Telle about a year ago. Best highway tires Ive ever owned. This visit was great, did all the work in about 1 hour

JAMES S.
02/02/2019
Brake Repair
My brakes had suddenly gone out. Fortunately I was close to Telle Tire on Big Bend. They were very courteous. It ended up that I had to have several things replaced. Also two of my tires were rotten. All the work was done well. They kept me in the loop. Excellent service!

LUCY B.
01/30/2019
Always great service
I find that service here is consistently good. The staff communicates well about what I may expect. By calling a week or so ahead I can always schedule service at a time that is convenient for me and when I have an emergency, they often find a way to fit me in as soon as possible. The staff is friendly and the waiting room is comfortable. They keep my car running well.

GMC Acadia
01/25/2019
Always a great experience
All of the employees are always friendly, helpful, respectful and accommodating. My car is well taken care of. The waiting room is comfortable and I always get a lot of work done there while I’m waiting. They offer complimentary refreshments and the whole experience is actually something I look forward to!

JAMES-MARTHA C.
Honda HR-V
01/24/2019
Special thanks for serving me when I came without notice
I had made my own appointment on-line, but the system did not inform the service managers (or I made a mistake in the processing). Alex squeezed my car in for my oil change anyway and got me a ride home, and back when it was ready. This was service beyond the call. Thank you.

TERRILL S.
Ford Police Interceptor
01/22/2019
Telle Tire has great service and great customer service. This combination hard to find nowadays.

RYAN B.
Dodge Charger
01/18/2019
Great Service!
Awesome service, very accountable.

COLLEEN-SOBY B.
01/18/2019
Service with a smile
My favorite mechanic shop of all time! No matter what vehicle I bring or what my issues, telle resolves it for me!

KIM S.
Twin Oaks, MO
Audi Q7
New tires
Everyone was extremely friendly. I was kept aware of the progress of my vehicle. Will definitely buy future tires again from them.

DK
DAVID K.
Honda Civic Sdn
Reliability
I’ve been using Telle for 30 years and have no intention of changing

INFINITI Q50
Good service, competitive pricing
I made an appointment, arrived on time. They were ready for me. Car was ready within the half-hour they said. Coffee was good.

HB
HILLARY B.
01/17/2019
Awesome customer service and low wait time
I was in for a safety and emissions test. The guys that work there are kind, helpful, and respectful. The waiting room is also really nice. I like that they have bottled water and fruit out for customers. They got me in and out in about 30 or 45 minutes, and the cost of the service was low, which made me extremely happy. Would absolutely recommend to anyone!

JIM D.
Wood River, IL
01/16/2019
Very honest and caring
I just started going here last year for a new set of tires and was treated very fair. They are honest in their dealings and truly care about the customers. Since then, I have had new front brakes, back brakes, and an Alternator installed, much to my satisfaction.

BF
BOB F.
01/13/2019
Location, technical knowledge, strong customer satisfaction awareness.
This feedback is for Telle Tire Mgmt and not for public distribution