Chevrolet Cruze
12/12/2018
Got the job done
Friendly, efficient service for my Chevy Cruze.

DK
DON-VICKI K.
Pleasant Customer Experience
I have purchased several sets of tires over the years. The interaction with the staff has always been pleasant. I have confidence that my wife would be as fairly treated as I am. Twice she has kept appointments for her vehicle and each time Telle performed excellently. Their inspection of problems seem to me very thorough. I would recommend giving them a chance on your next vehicle needs.

CK
CAROL K.
12/04/2018
Close to my house. Everyone is courteous and helpful.
Great place.

TYLER B.
12/04/2018
Telle tire got my vehicle in at the scheduled appointment time and shuttled me back to my office. They were prompt with their updates and picked me back up to return to the shop. I’m extremely satisfied and would recommend them to anyone.

12/03/2018
Telle has made my car ready for winter weather. They are always accommodating. Love the clean waiting area with WIFI.

AD
ANDREA D.
11/30/2018
Above and Beyond
Telle always goes above and beyond. Not only did the provide timely excellent service for my car, but they also gave me a ride to work! I highly recommend Telle Tire!

TE
TOM-ANNETTE E.
11/28/2018
20 year/old Car now runs better than ever!!
After TELLE tire worked on a 20-year-old car that I inherited, they proposed a number of updates. The car now works better than ever! Complete trust in this company's workers and service provided

11/24/2018
Helpful, timely, affordable
Took advantage of Black Friday sales to buy new tires. Doug helped us pick out tires by phone so that everything was ready when we brought the car in. Work was performed quickly and completely.

MICHELE L.
Mazda CX-3
11/23/2018
Mazda Maintenance
I had a 10:00 am appointment at Telle Tire in Richmond Heights for an oil change, tire rotation and Emissions inspection on my 2016 Mazda cx0-5. I was told on the phone they could perform the work and have me out by 11:30, which they did. I was very happy with Telle Tire and will be taking my car back for service in the future when it is needed. Thanks Telle!

ES
ELMER S.
Chesterfield, MO
11/22/2018
New tires
Great staff, good work,appointment on time.

NM
NICK, ALEXIS M.
11/20/2018
Always a great experience @ Telle
We have been taking our cars to telle for years and always have a good experience. We appreciate the customer service professionalism, fair price and will continue to support this local business. They usually have the best rate for what we want and we know we can trust the quality of work and always tell people to go there.

Dodge Stratus
11/16/2018
3 blocks away. A good thing.
Very helpful employees.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
11/15/2018
A visit to Telle Tire is always organized and pleasant. We just need to do our part- respond to your email, show up on time and enjoy your waiting room. Your service is so good and complete and then there was no charge! It came with the warranty. You have a customer for life here!!

JILL-BRUCE B.
11/14/2018
Clear communication about what was wrong and proper remedy
Made the repair quickly and kept me informed throughout the process.

11/13/2018
As great as the reviews
I'll be returning for other services.

JOHN B.
Buick LeSabre
11/08/2018
my service appointment
service was prompt and efficient

BF
BOB F.
11/08/2018
Easy access, competent technicians, competitive prices
Professional and courteous as usual

ER
EVELYN R.
Volvo S60
11/07/2018
My Car's Kennel
When I take my car to Telle, it feel like a car kennel. They take care of my car until I can return for it. If I choose to stay and wait, I get coffee,tea of hot cocoa and cold bottled water and fresh fruit. There is free WiFi and the daily newspaper plus magazines. While I am sipping my coffee, my car gets diagnosed, fixed and pampered a little bit. We both leave happy and relaxed.

MK

ROSE B.
Nissan Versa
11/06/2018
Impeccable service
They were courteous over the phone, and very efficient in person. Clearly a quality establishment.