08/03/2018
Telle provides excellent service
We were able to drop off our car while we were out of town and pick it up on our return. That was a huge convenience for us. As always we received excellent service.

KD
KEVIN D.
Buick Verano
08/02/2018
A little disappointed in testing for issue
Very much appreciate that the alignment was re - checked and found to still be in "green" measurements since 1st checked at time of install of new tires approx 5300 miles ago. The disappointment is with the fact that the test drive to experience the drifting I had explained was done on a nearby side street and not on the highway and at highway mph. Not surprised the issue wasn't detected. I am still noticing a drift to the left. Thanks

DAN C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
07/19/2018
Family feel
I’ve been by their store several times but never stopped in until today. My wife picked up a nail in one of her Hankook tires and it couldn’t be saved.

Went online and discovered Telle is an authorized dealer so I phoned and got a very pleasant gal on the line who handled the whole problem. The replacement tire was in stock and a couple hours later and at a very reasonable price, I was back in the road.
Give this family owned business a try. They’ll win you over with prompt, friendly service at affordable prices. BTW, they have a very nice customer lounge, as well, if you choose to wait.

JUSTIN C.
07/08/2018
Fast and honest service
My front passenger tire sidewall blew out somehow, and I took my car to Telle. This is the first time I've brought it to them for tire service, by the way- normally I do my routine oil maintenance with Telle. Anyway, they gave me an honest assessment of existing tread on the old tire, the new tire, and worn tires. Instead of trying to upcharge for two tires, they steered me towards a single tire. Even better- they picked up the tab on an uber for me because their courtesy driver was stranded in traffic.

07/07/2018
New tires/alignment
We had a flat, but were in need of new tires anyway. The guys at Telle gave us quotes and were able to get us back on the road by the next day. They let us know of rebates available and gave clear instructions on how to submit the form. It was quick and painless, and the prices were competitive. I'm sure we'll be back.

TC
TOM-SUE C.
Acura TSX
07/06/2018
Friendly and followed through as promised.
I had to have auto inspection during my lunch hour. Inspected within the hour. Very happy with them.

Nissan Sentra
07/03/2018
First visit
I am a first time customer at Telle and after my first experience, I’m a customer for life. I know absolutely nothing about tires but Doug and his team made worked with me to purchase the best new set based on my needs. Making an oppointnent was easy and the car was ready for me in one day. Not only did I get an automatic discount (limited time summer promo from tire manufacturer) but my tires have a warranty with Telle at no extra cost. I’ve always had a fear that tires were too expensive to replace which is why I put it off for years, but I spent less than I thought because I chose Telle.

Volkswagen Passat
07/01/2018
8 locations now
Easy to make appt and they run on time.

Kia Optima
06/26/2018
Great!
Telle is wonderful - fixes things fast,quality and inexpensive.
Overall good experience - they need to make their shuttle and complementary vehicle services more known.

GC
GARY-KAREN C.
O'Fallon, MO
Buick LeSabre
06/17/2018
perfect as always
This is the only place we'll ever take our vehicles for service or tires, and now my grown children do the same. I've dealt with Doug for over 25 years and there's no more capable or trustworthy man in the industry. Alex assisted us this time as Doug was off and managed our issues superbly. Harrison is awesome as well. If you want a service center and people you can trust your hard-earned dollars to, look no further. A++++

Jeep Cherokee
06/08/2018
Why Telle?
Telle has been my #1 place to take the several Jeeps I have had over some 30 years now. Telle had taken good care of them and of me. Many thanks for that!

TG
TRAVIS G.
Bridgeton, MO
Dodge Avenger
06/08/2018
Great service as always!
I've had a run of car trouble recently, and Doug's crew over at Telle Tire are the best and make it as easy as possible for me.

NM
NICK, ALEXIS M.
05/25/2018
Always a great experience @ Telle
Telle always provides us with professional and honost customer service and work on our cars. It's nice to have a local, family owned business to support. It is clear they know their stuff and they know how to please their customers. Thanks again, Telle

KEVIN M.
Chevrolet Cobalt
05/22/2018
My experience with Telle Tire was very positive. The news that my car would need more repairs than initially thought did sting but they took care of me throughout the process. They provided a rental car for me while they worked on it, which was really great. When they started to do work on the car and replaced the spark plugs they noticed some other issues and did not charge me for the work they did. Definitely a will use them again in the future.

RODRIGO M.
ST LOUIS, MO
Volkswagen Golf
05/20/2018
Incredible costumer service
I arrived at Telle Tire for an inspection of my original equipment tires, which lacked grip at all speeds. The car dealer had basically told me to take a hike, that they don't do tires, and the tire manufacturer had sent me to other places that did not want to deal with this problem. Upon arriving, Alex took care of the situation, calling the manufacturer and other car dealers that could help me out, and single-handedly set the whole process in motion. And even though at the end I was not able to change the tires with them, they STILL helped me get the warranty honored, and now I am happy to say that I am riding on great tires thanks to them. I do not have enough kind words to describe their help, and would recommend them 100%. I will actually start going to them to get my car service from now on.

OK
OGI K.
05/10/2018
Great Customer Experience
Had all four of my tires replaced here. Competitive pricing and great customer experience. Ask for Doug. He'll take care of you.

JAMES S.
05/07/2018
Courteous, honest and excellent
Courteous, honest and excellent!!

AMY-ALLYN S.
Acura 3.5RL
05/07/2018
Car inspection
After a misunderstanding of an appointment date, Alex fit me right in the next day. Harrison & Doug are always there, patiently answering my questions every time. If I could only ask the Telle company to give them a free long lunch for their help!

DE
DANA E.
05/04/2018
The staff is very friendly and they go above and beyond
We have used Telle Tire for approximately 30 years and trust them and are extremely satisfied with their work. They will go the extra mile and do things for little or no charge that other companies would not dream about doing. Not only do they do excellent work but we value their friendship.

05/03/2018
Impressive tire store!
I had Telle Tire install 4 new tires the other day. Every person at Telle that I encountered (from my first phone call to checking out) was terrific! They were genuinely friendly and seemed eager to make my experience at their store a good one. AND, they were less expensive than a comparable tire store for the exact same product. So, it was a win-win for me! I'll definitely go back to Telle for future tire needs.