JONATHON K.
St. Peters, MO
01/16/2019
Good, but left me wondering if I was taken advantage of
2013 Ford Escape 62k miles.
I received some marketing material in the mail which offered a winterization package to top off and check all fluids, do an oil change and tire rotation, etc. for ~$70. I needed an oil change and hadn't checked the other things in a few months so I scheduled the service. Sure enough, while doing the winterization package they found my brake pads needed to be replaced. I hadn't noticed any issues, but these guys are the professionals so I'd prefer to take their word for it, especially headed into winter. So a $70 spend had turned into $430. But okay not the end of the world.
... Then the very next day my check engine light come on. I bring it back up to have them see what is going on and guess what, it is some O2 sensor that will prevent my car from ever passing inspection. Rather than take it somewhere else and paying another investigation fee, I decide to let them do it. $360 more dollars... total nearly $800 spent just before Christmas, when I was planning on $70, and really could have just done the oil change for ~$35.
When this location was Shamel, I had been treated so unbelievably well, I made a commitment to always come back. I have even moved much farther away, but still make a commitment to drive back to this location. They had plugged holes in our ties for free and always given us great deals on tires and service in the past. On this latest vist, I was still treated very respectfully and they explained each time what the problem was, but I was still left with a pit in my stomach about the whole experience. I am not sure I was given a fair price (but I also haven't shopped around). And I guess it could be a coincidence that all of those things needed to be replaced, but it just doesn't sit well with me.
I will give this place another chance under the new ownership to restore my confidence, but if I'm left with similar feelings that will be my final visit.

MARK C.
Hazelwood, MO
Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
01/15/2019
Fast service
Thanks for getting us in and out quickly.

01/10/2019
Tire replacement
I purchased a tire for my Honda CRV in November.
I had and issue with low pressure light coming on after the install. It was found out the wrong size tire was installed. Telle replaced the tire at no cost.
Thank You.

DO
Dave O.
Ellisville, MO
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Dave said the staff provided great service.

EW
Emma W.
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Emma said they were friendly, thorough, they actually showed her what's wrong with the tires, and they looked for the best price for her tires

ND
Nathan D.
Kirkwood, MO
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nathan said everything is fine with the service.

AG
ALAN G.
01/05/2019
Fast personal service
The good is that every time I make an appointment, they get me in and out as soon as possible, with a friendly service. They also let me know if I need something replace way before hand to prevent any breakdown in the future.

The bad is they are not open on Saturdays any more.

HO
HEMAL O.
Saint Ann, MO
GMC Savana Cutaway
01/03/2019
Ohm Director of Maintenance
Service work is good but sinceTelle tire has taken over some of the changes have not been good such as drop off services and the closing of service on Saturdays is not good for the your services

ROBERT W.

RV
RANDY V.
12/28/2018
Prompt service--quality service
I love Telle Tire. Everyone working there is always very courteous and kind, I trust them to do very good work. I have never been dissatisfied with the work they've done on my car.

BR
BOB R.
Florissant, MO
12/21/2018
Friendly service
The people that are the service writers know their jobs. Also very friendly. Do all they can to make sure the work is done to your liking

JOY F.
Black Walnut, MO
GMC Acadia
12/21/2018
Used my insurance for work needed. Telle took care of all the paperwork and made it super easy. In addition I needed the work done quickly and they were able to make that happen.

KW
KAREN W.
Breckenridge Hills, MO
Audi Q5
12/20/2018
Always Professional and courteous. They diagnose and repair any problem that arises, keeping you informed of any changes if needed.

John W.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
John said he would recommend this business for service.

KH
Kelli H.
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Kelli said that every time she has gone into the location they have always gotten her in and out. She said that they provide excellent customer service.

VG

ALAN , DONNA G.
Ram 1500
12/09/2018
Water pump
Telle tire got the part in and installed the new pump on time for our trip. Thank you to their speedy and efficient service.

C
CHUCK
Cadillac CTS Sedan
12/08/2018
Change in Business Ethics
Been a Shamel customer since it was over by Carrolton , I understand the change in ownership would bring change to their business practices but the current path your taking will have my business going elsewhere , To try and charge $112.00 for Engine Performance testing or pulling a code as we laymen say is a total rip off , only after I spoke up about this to the New Service Manager about the charge she fumble around with one excuse after another but finally gave in an took it off the bill ...
Being a business owner in your area that deal with customer on a one on one everyday and is totally in the service business charging for Diag Check is unheard of!!!!
Chuck Green
Green Land Fire Protection

SF
Scott F.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Scott said this was the only business able to fix his tires.

DF
DEBORAH F.
Breckenridge Hills, MO
12/06/2018
The crew at this location from start to finish.
no place could be better