HO
St. Louis, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/16/2019
Ted Dashley
Very courteous as always, great work in a timely fashion I just wish that you were open on Saturdays for service work.

PB
Great Service !

Terry M.
Chevrolet Colorado
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Terry said they are a great bunch of guys and gals.

AP
April P.
Florissant, MO
Ram 1500
04/10/2019 Category: Service
April said the service provided by the business was very good, quick, and accommodating.

SCOTTY, KRISTA S.
Montgomery City, MO
Ford Police Interceptor
04/09/2019
Reliable, fast and courteous service
Have dealt with Telle (Shamel) for many years and they have always been courteous, reliable and fast in their service. They have been honest and fair in their dealings with me through the years and I trust what they tell me.

04/05/2019
For emissions only, looks good on the surface
I always had my work done by shamel knowing his fees. I’m not sure about Telle, I think you may be higher?? Your new to me, I will compare, before I recommend. I am not Jim, I’m bill, my son forwarded this to me.

SHERRY, RICK S.
Saint Louis, MO
Kia Sorento
04/03/2019
Routine Maintenance
Took my 2008 Kia Sorento in for routine maintenance, oil, lube, and filter, also new tire rotation. They checked everything like they said they would and was alerted to a leaking steering hose. Am glad they brought this to my attention as my wife drives this vehicle. Very professional and courteous.

AV
Andrew V.
Chevrolet S-10
04/03/2019 Category: Service
Andrew said he really appreciates the service.

03/30/2019
I've been going for a few years now, and I was a regular customer of the tire and auto shop they purchased for at least 10 years. While they still do a great job at a great price, I find them less convenient to work with after cutting the weekday close time from 6PM to 5PM and eliminating Saturday hours. Working a regular 9-5 office job, it becomes harder to fit Telle into my schedule. They are not as good at serving the customer needs as they used to be in that respect.

CRAIG C.
03/29/2019
Friendly Employees Decent Prices
Everyone I delt with was super friendly. Sale price on tires was great and even got an additional $10 off with their online coupon. I will keep getting tires and service done there.

RV
RANDY V.
St. Louis, MO
03/26/2019
Excellent service! Also very nice waiting room with Keurig coffee maker which means each cup of coffee is fresh.
I would like to comment on the two folks who greet and serve you as you come in. One is a woman--the other a guy. They are a great combination.

The woman is very business-like--kind of a "no frills" gal. She's very efficient, which is great.

The guy is very friendly. and personable but who also 'get's the job done".

STEVE C.
Hazelwood, MO
03/23/2019
This was my first visit to your shop, every one was so nice to deal with. The place was really clean. I will be back for my next auto needs. Thank you for taking Good care of me.

JOY F.
Black Walnut, MO
GMC Acadia
03/20/2019
I've been going to this location for more than 10 year. The people and service are GREAT!

Highland, IL
Hyundai Accent
03/19/2019
Another Great Visit
I met Mike on my last visit and he was very welcoming and accommodating. Jen, as always, was friendly and quick to help. The maintenance I requested was completed quickly and I left with a smile on my face. A great place that I'll keep using!

RA
Richie A.
Fenton, MO
GMC Yukon
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Richie said he had no issues with the business. They are easy to deal with.

ES
Erin S.
Kia Sportage
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Erin said they were able to get her vehicle repaired.

JANICE W.
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
03/12/2019
Vehicle Repairs
I can trust the work being done to my vehicle when I bring it in for repair.

ER
Edward R.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/07/2019 Category: Service
Edward said the service was good, quick and affordable.

Ken M.
Lexus ES 350
03/05/2019 Category: Service
Ken said the people were fun, exciting, helpful, experienced, and everything he could ask for.

CA
CHARLES A.
Louisville, KY
Chevrolet Cruze
03/04/2019
Not from here and had a flat tire. These guys got me in and fixed up in no time during the coldest time. I highly recommend this company to handle any job. Thank you for a job well done on my tire.