MARILYN S.
Ford Taurus X
11/09/2018
Shamel/Telle Tire
They are friendly and honest. They kept me informed of the process as they worked on my car. They even had a car for me to use while mine was in the shop.

VG
excellent service!

Maryland Heights, MO
11/07/2018
Great Experience!
Great place for your car.

HO
HEMAL O.
Saint Ann, MO
Chevrolet Silverado SS
11/04/2018
Ted D
Very professional service done at a reasonable price

DN
DAMON N.
Saint John, MO
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/03/2018
Safety inspection
There's not much to say, which is good. Car was inspected in the timeframe I was given and the staff was courteous.

ST
Stevie T.
St. Peters, MO
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Stevie said he has been dealing with business for some time and he's happy with their service.

DON R.
Buick Lucerne
10/31/2018
Competent and friendly employees
We are pleased that Telle staff is carrying on the Shamel traditions; work done in a prompt and efficient manor. We don't mind driving to Bridgeton from St. Charles to have our vehicles serviced here. We needed a new battery yesterday, and Jen told me to come on in any time. Thanks!

Chrysler PT Cruiser
10/30/2018
Customer Service Focused!
Excellent staff and focus on customer service at a reasonable price. I brought my PT cruiser in for a strange vibration problem. They worked hard to coordinate with the tire vendor to identify the mfg defect and replaced my tires to fix the problem. They also helped me address a long time balance issue on my van by identifying and replacing a bent rim. Skilled service shop with a focus on their customers, doing business the right way. I would trust them with any repair you need!

Ron H.
Chevrolet Pickup
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Ron said he never has any problems at this business. They are very informative.

Laura S.
Jeep Liberty
10/29/2018 Category: Service
Laura said the staff members were very nice and courteous. They got her vehicle in and gave her a ride home, as well as getting the service done in only a few hours.

APRIL S.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/27/2018
Tire sale
Great pricing during their sale selling tires at wholesale.

PN
Patrick N.
Dodge Charger
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Patrick said he would recommend this business for service.

JOYCE, RICH K.
Saint Peters, MO
Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/23/2018
Professional!
Enjoyed working with Eddie is very knowledgeable and professional. Dan was extremely helpful. I'll be back.

RV
RANDY V.
10/22/2018
Great prompt service!!
Very clean and nice! Prompt, very good service! I would absolutely recommend this Telle Tire to anyone!!

BO
BRANDON O.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/20/2018
Exceptional oil change service
I dropped my truck off. A technician took time out of his schedule to take me to work while they completed my service. Chris was very friendly. The buy one get one oil change coupon is the best deal I’ve ever encountered at a service shop. They were done fast too

Richard B.
Florissant, MO
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Richard the mechanic did a great job for a great price and it was done in a timely manner.

TODD B.
Ballwin, MO
10/19/2018
Knowledgeable professional staff and management
There of been occasional mistakes regarding our vehicles (systems not reset correctly), but they were corrected quickly and efforts to keep our business were made. I drive pretty far to this location for a reason. They don’t try to sell me anything I don’t need and give us a fair price. I am a manager myself, and I will be recommending this location to my boss to get our hotel van serviced here.

ROD,DANA G.
Florissant, MO
Nissan Pathfinder
10/19/2018
New Tires
I had a tire that got a puncture in it and it wasn't repairable. I decided to go ahead and get all new tires. Telle had me in and out in about 1 hour and I was on my way.

Chad M.
Lexus HS 250h
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Chad said the lady was professional and outgoing. They finished on time. There was nothing negative to point out.

SHARON C.
Saint Ann, MO
10/17/2018
New Tires
Everything went very smooth. Everyone was very nice and very helpful. The fruit while waiting was a nice touch.