Donald W.
Florida
Ford Expedition EL
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Donald said he is totally satisfied with them.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 12/04/2019

Thank you Don! We appreciate your business!

Sophia B.
11/27/2019
Fast and affordable
Went in for an oil change and was in and out in under an hour. Friendly and honest mechanics made sure I got the best bang for my buck.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/27/2019

Thank you Sophia for your nice review.  We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again soon! Happy Thanksgiving 🦃

KR
Kurt R.
11/22/2019
Great shop
Always a great place to do business with pricing is always great and service is always top notch !
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you Kurt! We appreciate the review and are grateful to have you as a customer. 😀

Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/21/2019
Excellent service. Quick diagnosis, and resolution.
I brought them a Cadillac Escalade with 90k miles. It had grinding noise in the front end, and some additional issues. I brought it in Monday morning, they called that afternoon with the diagnosis, and had it fixed by Wednesday. Total cost was exactly as estimated. They are now my go-to shop.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/25/2019

Thank you so much for your great review! We aprreciate the feedback. Glad to have you as a customer.

Cindy B.
Buick Lucerne
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Cindy stated that sometimes after getting something on her vehicle fixed, she has to return to the business to get it fixed again.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/25/2019

Sorry you got frustrated! A couple of months ago you had to get a new thermostat. Then recently, you came back with the same thing happening to your car! Unfortunately this time it was the water pump. I can understand why you thought we did not fix the problem the first time. Hopefully, as your car ages, with regular maintenance we can prevent major repairs. Thank you for your business!

Jim L.
Ram Pickup
11/20/2019
Very poor follow up for work that needs to be redone.
After a normal rebalancing, I called back to see if we could redo the balance. The chief tech said to bring it back in the next day early and the would rebalance, check the tires for shelf life and even the drive shaft. I dropped the truck at 8 am. And at 4pm I went by to see the progress of the work. I was concerned because I drove by many times and saw my truck parked in the back off the main road. I was escorted by the chief tech to the truck to look and discuss the issues which was how it was test driven at much lower speeds by himself and another tech and found no vibrations. I again told him that they hadn’t achieved those speeds but he said he could not attain those on our local highway. Understood! So I asked if he had performed any of the othe test ie:; rebalance, look at the driveshaft. No. I then asked him why they had my truck all day and it was now 4pm and they had.not called me? He apologized and said he was sorry but they were very busy. Me too. Seems like this is a common follow up for the service industry in our area.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/21/2019

Dear Jim,

We are very sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I understand that we are the second shop to diagnose a problem with this vehicle of tire vibration at speeds over 76 mph. The first day we had your truck we balanced your tires with our high speed balancer. You called later that evening saying that you still had the same issue. The Manager told he would look at other items that may be causing your issues. And, as you said, you dropped your vehicle back here the following day at 8 am. We examined the vehicle thouroghly to determine what may be causing the vibration. It was test driven by two different techs up to 70 mph.

At 4 pm you stopped by the shop to discuss the progress. Our Shop Manager apologized to you for not calling you earlier. We got busy and dropped the ball. Every customer is important to us. He told you that it was determined that in order for you to get the ride you want, you need new tires. The tires on the vehicle are the original tires and they are just no longer performing well. He told you that we would be happy to refund your money for the balancing.

ET
Ethan T.
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Ethan said he is a return customer and the business does good work.

WM
Wayne M.
Kia Sportage
11/16/2019
Great job done on time
Second time here in last month, first my wife’s car now mine.
Beats all prices on quality brands and service
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/18/2019

Thanks Wayne! We appreciate you.

LN
Laura N.
11/14/2019
Review
Fast service and honest staff. They‘ve helped myself and my family for years. Very reliable.

Thank you Laura! 😀

LN
Laura N.
11/14/2019
Review
My car was fixed quickly and the staff was very helpful but when I picked my car up it smelled of cigarettes. I’ve had to drive around all afternoon with the windows down.

Dear Laura,

I am so sorry to hear that your car smelled like cigarettes.  We do not allow any employee to smoke in any vehicles. The smell must have transferred through the uniform. If that ever happens again, please let us know as soon as you get in your car. And Laura please stop by the office and see me next time you are here. Thank you for being such a good customer and letting us know when we have done something that displeases you.

NR
Nirio R.
Lexus LX 470
11/12/2019
Lexus 2006
Yes the service was fast and affordable
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for the four stars! We hope to earn all five stars on your next visit.

FK
Frank K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
11/08/2019
Honest & Professional
Hands down beats out Benz dealer service!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/11/2019

Thank you so much! We appreciate your business.

LA
Lee A.
Ram 1500
11/05/2019 Category: Service
Lee said the business provided good service.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/07/2019

Thank you Lee.  We appreciate your business. 🙂

ST
Sharon T.
11/04/2019
Friendly staff, clean facility, very efficient
Tequesta Tire is a very nice facility, very polite professional staff. They do their job well! Customer waiting area is comfortable and clean. My experience there was problem free and pleasant.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/04/2019

Thank you Sharon for giving our shop a chance to service your vehicle.  We hope to see you again soon!

VM
Vinny M.
Boynton Beach, FL
Ford E-250 Super Duty
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Vinny's son. He said that they are accommodating and always willing to help.

NZ
Nestor Z.
10/31/2019
First service @ Tequesta Tire Co
I had a great first experience at Tequesta Tire today. Their team is amazing. Both Chris and Jim are true professionals and trustworthy. I'll certainly be coming back. This is a hidden gem. Highly recommended.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 11/01/2019

Thank you so much for giving us a chance to earn your business!  We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you back soon. 😀

TP
Tom / Lisa P.
Great Place
I’ve been bringing my 3 cars here for about 10 years. They’re very reliable, I trust them and their pricing is very fair. It’s the only place I take my cars for service.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you for the continued service. We really appreciate it!

Mike B.
Full tire replacement
You are an absolute moron if you don’t use Tequesta Tire for your local tire needs. My wife had a nail in her tire and after visiting national chain stores who tried to sell her 4 new tires she found Tequesta Tire and they were able to patch the individual tire immediately. Several weeks later I replaced all 4 tires for my car. They provided an honest assessment and a good price. Keep business in the VOT!!!!!!!!!

Thank you! We appreciate all of our customers! 😀

AC
Anthony C.
Chevrolet Corvette
10/26/2019
Thank you for the great job!!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

You are welcome and we appreciate you!

JudyLee B.
10/25/2019
great service!
The guys are friendly and take care of my car quickly!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 10/29/2019

Thank you so much.  We appreciate your business!