Dan G.
Tequesta, FL
Chevrolet Suburban
08/14/2019
Old cars keep on running
Been going to Tequesta Tire for over 15 years now with four kids my wife and myself there’s a lot of expenses and unnecessary repairs are one we cannot afford.

The girls and guys over at Tequesta Tire do a great service work on engines as well as your every day oil changes and tire changes

DE
Dennis E.
Exhaust repair
Took my car in at the scheduled time, did the repair quickly, and billed me at their hourly rate. Very efficient and skilled mechanics, clean facilities, and explanations of the work performed. I would not hesitate to have these folks perform my next auto service needs.

Lexus RX
08/13/2019
Good service at a Very fair price
First time I had needed to purchase tires in the Jupiter area I found Tequeata Tire on the web and they had good reviews. I checked there pricing with another store and they were right in line and much cheeper than my cars dealership and since they were locally owned went with them and am happy I did.

CL
Charles/Bud L.
Riviera Beach, FL
08/13/2019
customer service, excellent work and good price
I have been using Tequesta tire for 20 yrs. good work and a good price, very honest. they could use a little help, because they are so good they are always busy

KK
Kevin K.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
08/06/2019
Tires and more
Jim, Chris and the crew did a great job on my "new to me" ride. They recommended tires that fit my needs perfectly, fixed my front end issues and the alignment is spot on. Prices on parts, and labor charges are both fair, and their customer service style is no nonsense and straight forward.

EB
Ed B.
08/06/2019
Friendly service
Courteous service in minimal time

KP
Ken P.
Saturn Aura
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Ken said every one was polite at this business. The work was done on time. They satisfied what he needed.

Louis S.
West Palm Beach, FL
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
08/04/2019
Very helpful
Car still not running right. Will be back on Monday. Still doing the same thing we said it was doing.

Donald B.
08/03/2019
They do great work
Great service and customer care

Ken S.
First class service
Very professional and first class service. One of the quickest tires balances I’ve ever had done. Now my car rides so smooth. Thank again Tequesta Tire!!!!

Craig W.
Hobe Sound, FL
Honda Accord Coupe
Quick Gracious Service
I ordered my tires just before leaving town for a few days and was called the day I returned. I brought my car in the next day and four tires were mounted, balanced and aligned in short order. I look forward to trying them for mechanical services.

V
Valued Customer
Lexus IS 250C
Great fast service
Great service. Took are of my car quickly.

CT
Carol T.
North Palm Beach, FL
Honda Civic Sdn
07/28/2019
Fast. effective and pleasant also affordable.
this was my first visit will know more later.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 07/29/2019

Thank you!

Brenda M.
07/24/2019 Category: Service
Brenda said they are friendly , quick and they do a good job.

Marci M.
Scion xB
07/23/2019
Tire replacement
Prompt personal attention and service.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Marci! We appreciate you!

Donald B.
Lincoln Continental
07/22/2019
They are fast, efficient and trustworthy
I have been a customer for over 3 years. When I go to Tequesta Tire I know I can depend on them. Wouldn’t think of taking my vehicle anywhere else in
Palm Beach County.
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 07/23/2019

It is customers like you who keep us coming to work everyday!  Thank you.

GM
George M.
07/22/2019
Honest, fair prices!

Thanks George!

Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
07/20/2019
service/repair.
Great honest service. Best service and work. Always find the problem and repairs the correct way. Mechanic Sean is second to no one. I have several brand vehicles from American made to Italian and Sean is the best I have seen.

Thank you so much.  We appreciate you! 😀

PM
Patricia M.
Volvo XC60
07/20/2019
battery replacement
The service is always friendly,quickly responsive, and never attempting to oversell. Very much appreciated by this female driver!
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you Patricia!  We appreciate you!

GH
Graham H.
07/19/2019
service, price and they do a good job
i had an alignment done on a jeep, done right, inspected front end, rotated tires in good time
Tami B., Bookkeeper from Tequesta Tire Co Inc responded on 07/23/2019

Thank you.  We appreciate your business!