Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5Overall Rating 4.0714271/5rating 4.0714271
Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692
Sara J. on 04/26/2018
"good dellership"
very nice and promt
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/23/2018
Review Created: 04/26/2018 05:42 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/26/2018

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us, just wanted to take a moment and say THANK YOU. These reviews that we recieve help us better serve our very loyal customers.My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that helped you on your last visit,If there is ever anything I can help you with please do not hesitate to call me.Again THANK YOU SARA for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

678-792-0494

Verified Customer on 04/23/2018
"Quick Tire Change"
Called at 11:30 AM on a Saturday, asked if we could have a new set of tires installed before closing time (2:00 PM on Saturdays) and they were able to pull it off along with a few other minor repairs. Thanks for the quick turnaround on a half-day of work hours!
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/23/2018 04:47 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/23/2018

Hello

We just recieved the survey that you have given us,First of all i would like to start by saying thank you.These surveys that we recieve from our very loyal customers help us to better serve our very special customers. Again thank you for being part of the Terry Reid Family.

Barry J. on 04/20/2018
"Terri Jones "
Great place for service! Always friendly and helpful. Love Charlena!!
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/20/2018 02:45 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/20/2018

Hello

We have just recieved the review that you have given us would like to slow down for just a moment to say THANK YOU for the very kind words. These reviews that we recieve better help us serve our very special customers. Again BARRY thank you for being part of the Terry Reid Family.If there is ever anything I can do for you please do not hesitate to call...

Brian W. on 04/19/2018
"My Review"
Timely service followed by excellent customer service
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:31 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/19/2018

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us,just wanted to take a minute to THANK YOU for the kind words. Also would like to reassure you that we do respect yoyr honesty and your time.Again THANK YOU BRIAN for being part of the TERRRY REID FAMILY.

Verified Customer on 04/19/2018
"They'll fix the manufacturer defects, but they'll look for any way possible to get paid"
Be prepared to get a call about all the other things they'll recommend you pay for if you bring your car in for a warranty repair or an oil change. And when you get your car back, be sure you check every single aspect of it to see that they didn't break something else. If not and you notice an issue the next day, they may find a way to write it off as something else so that they can get you to have to pay for the repair.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Veloster
Service Date: 04/16/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 10:12 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/21/2018

HELLO

WE have just recieved the review that you gave us, I would first like to start by saying thank you.After reading you message,Iwould like to explain that warranty pays for defects in material and workmanship, it does not pay for outside interferance or debris off the road. After reading the message that you sent to us Iwould very much like to talk to you about the situation maybe we can come up with a common soultion.My name is PHILIP if you would please call me and lets see if we can solve this problem with your vehical I really do want to earn yor trust in your automobile needs.

678-792-0494

Service Date: 04/13/2018
Review Created: 04/17/2018 10:16 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/18/2018

Hello

We just recieved the review that you have given us just wanted to stop MARSHA and say THANK YOU. These reviews that we recieve from our very special customers like yourself help us better do our very important jobs.Again thank you MARSHA for being part of the Terry Reid Family.

Terry Reid Hyundai

Verified Customer on 04/11/2018
"Excellent Service"
Quick and Excellent Service Start to Finish
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 04/09/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 10:48 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/12/2018

We have just recieved the review that you have given us,just wanted to THANK YOU for taking the time out of your very busy day. We promise to honor your trust and your valuable time when we are taking care of your automobile needs hare at TERRY REID HYUNDAI. Again thank you for being part of the family here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.

Sandra L. on 04/11/2018
"Broken door!?"
Warranty work done- no problems or hassles on my end and that makes me happy!
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 05:11 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/11/2018

Hello;);)

Thank you very much for letting us know how well we did on your last visit to Terry Reid Hyundai!!
It's really nice of you to take your time and let us know that you appreciated your visit .
Please let us know if we can ever make it more convenient for you to visit for any kind of Maintenance or repairs. We promise we'll always work hard to honor the trust that you have given to us.
Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Safe travels 🚗🚘

claughridge@terryreidgroup.com

Patricia H. on 04/06/2018
"Warranty"
Had to replace a tire that had a screw in it. I purchased road hazard warranty when I bought the vehicle but did not remember. While I was waiting a friend on the phone said go over to the sales department and have them check your warranty. Good thing I did! Saved me 300.00 dollars... service department should always check this.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Review Created: 04/06/2018 09:47 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/07/2018

Hello,

This is Philip, I was the advisor that was helping you with your tire issue.You are absoulutly right I should have checked to see if you had purchased an aftermarket road hazard warranty,I appoligise to you for not checking that.I will revise my normal routin to include verifying yours and orther customers extended warranties.Patricia these reviews help us to make ourselfs get better at giving our customers the very best service that we can possible give. Again Thank You patricia for being part of the Terry Reid Family.

Terry Reid Hyundai

Cynthia A. on 04/06/2018
"Local, Friendly, Efficient"
I went in for my first oil change on my new car. They acted like they were so happy that I came in. They treated me like family. I'm so glad I have someone so close by that I can rely on to take care of my car.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 04/03/2018
Review Created: 04/06/2018 09:13 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for your 5 STAR review and your very kind words about our staff. We strive very hard to make your automotive experience be the best that we can make it.Actually you are also a part of our family here at Terry Reid Hyundai, My name is Philip if there is ever anything that Ican help you with on your vehical please dont hesitate to call me. Again THANK YOU Cynthia.                                                                                                        Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                          Terry Reid Hyundai

Tyler H. on 04/04/2018
"Service Dept."
Phillip got me in and out as I waited for the maintenance to be completed. A+
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/04/2018 07:00 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                 We have just recieved the review that you sent us, Just wanted to take a minute to stop and say Thank You.We strive to give the very best experience possible to our very special customers.Again Thank You Tyler for the 5 star review and for being Part of the Terry Reid Family....                                                                                                                                                       Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                        Terry Reid Hyundai

Christina O. on 04/04/2018
"Fast and professional..."
I was greeted promptly upon arrival for an oil change and tire rotation. My service adviser showed me to the cozy waiting area and provided an estimated time when my car would be ready. I decided to have lunch on town with a friend and received a call that all was complete just as I finished lunch. Perfect timing and a perfect experience.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/26/2018
Review Created: 04/04/2018 04:30 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                We just recieved the review that you gave us, We strive to give the very best experience possible to our VERY SPECIAL customers.My name is PHILIP if there is ever anything i can do for you and your automotive needs please dont hesitate to call. Again THank you CHRISTINA for being part of the Terry Reid Family.                                                                                                           PHILIP PARKER SERVICE ADVISOR                                                TERRY REID HYUNDAI

Brenda L. on 04/04/2018
"Nice, kind Friendly service people. That young man, young lady go out their way to make you welcome. "
I was with my sis at kennesaw HYDUAI.
They offer oil changes for life package at 199.00.
Is this something You have also. Far cheaper than paying 40.00 everytime.
I use to get coupons in the mail. Do they still send them out??
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 04/04/2018 06:16 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                We just recieved the review that you gave us,Just wanted to say Thank You. Also we do currently have a couple of options for free maintenance,We would be more than happy to discuss these with you on your next visit.Again THANK YOU for being part of the Terry Reid Family.                                                                                                                                                            Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                         Terry Reid Hyundai.

Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/05/2018

Hello,
Thank you very much for your kind words about our team!!
Yes...we do still send out coupons :):)!! And yes we have car care and car maintenance packages .
Let's discuss:):):) We can call you , or as Philip mentioned if more convenient weekend chat about this at your next visit.

My cell number is 404-971-0532,

Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 03/31/2018
Review Created: 04/03/2018 12:13 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/03/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                   We just recieved the review that you have given us, we strive to be the best of the best at what we do.Again THANK YOU Donna for the the five star review . If there is anything i can do to help you with your automotive needs please dont hesitate to call.                                                                                                                       PHILIP PARKER SERVICE ADVISOR                                                     TERRY REID HYUNDAI

Verified Customer on 03/30/2018
"Average"
When we first purchased our vehicle a couple of years ago the service department was stellar! I’m the last year or so it seems to decline each time we go. Since we drive all the way from Marietta, it’s really not worth it. I’m sure we can find an average Hyundai dealer closer to home.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Review Created: 03/30/2018 02:57 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/30/2018

Hello,
I am very sorry you feel we are not taking as good care of you as we had on your previous visits. I am Claudia Laughridge , my husband is Terry  Reid...this is our family buisness and this is absolutely heartbreaking we are failing to welcome you, give you the care and attention we strive to share with you. You are extremely important to us.
May I please talk with you - at your convenience so I can make this up to you !!! I really want to understand where we are going wrong.
Philip was your service advisor .I promise - he cares. We want to know how we can improve.
We promise that we will always work hard to honor the trust you have given us.

I hope we can talk and you allow us to make this up to you.

Sincerely,
404-971-0532 cell
Claughridge@tertyreidgroup.com

Bernice H. on 03/26/2018
"Hyundai Elentria"
You all are courteous and everything is clean
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Elantra
Review Created: 03/26/2018 07:29 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/27/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                 We just recieved the FIVE STAR review that you gave us,just wanted to stop for a minute and say THANK YOU. These reviews that we recieve from our VERY SPECIAL CUSTOMERS help us better serve our very special customers.Again bernice THANK YOU for being part of the Terry Reid Family..                                                                                                                                              Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                        Terry Reid Hyundai

William T. on 03/26/2018
"Good service"
Very thoughtful and professional
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/20/2018
Review Created: 03/26/2018 02:18 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Hello,                                                                                                                                                                                                     We just recieved the Five Star review that you gave us,Just wanted to stop for a moment to say THANK YOU, just to let you know these reviews that we recieve from our very special customers,help us better serve our very special customers.Again THANK YOU for being part of the Terry Reid Family.                                                                                                                                  Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                        Terry Reid Hyundai...

Verified Customer on 03/26/2018
"Employees are rude"
Send secret shoppers. Check on them. Thanks.
Vehicle: 2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Review Created: 03/26/2018 09:59 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

Hello

We are very ,very sorry that unfortunately you experienced us at a time that is absolutely not reflective of our true authentic selves.

We cherish and appreciate our customers to the fullest. Philips the gentleman who's your service advisor on the day of your visit feels absolutely terribly   how he came across to you that day.He is a kind and the man and he is very sorry he was distracted and not his usual friendly caring self.
My name is Claudia Laughridge. My husband is Terry Reid. I help our team run our service department .
We are family owned business and as I said in the onset I am sorry .We cherish  you as a person and our customer.
We have been brainstorming and dissecting your experience with us that day. I promise you we work hard to honor the trust that you've put in us and again I apologize.

I would like to talk with you if you would allow me your time.

Thank you for your time and hopefully your understanding.
All the best,

Claclaughridge@terryreidgroup.

404-971-0532 ( cell)

PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

HELLO,                                                                                                                                                                                                  We just received the review that you gave us. Just wanted to take a moment to respond to your review, first we apologize that your service was not up to your expectations, we've all had days that were so busy that something falls threw the system. Again we apologize for any inconvenience this my have caused you. Thank you again for being part of the Terry Reid Family.....                                                                                                                                                                                                Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                         Terry Reid Hyundai.

John T. on 03/25/2018
"Easy to work with."
Would recommend.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/25/2018 06:17 PM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/26/2018

HELLO JOHN,                                                                                                                                                                                       Just recieved the Five Star review that you gave us,just wanteed to stop for a moment and say THANK YOU. The only way they we get feedback on what we do and how we do it is threw these reviews.Again THANK YOU for being part of the Terry Reid Family...                                                                                                                                                                                              Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                         Terry Reid Hyundai

Verified Customer on 03/23/2018
"Good Service"
The service staff were friendly and the work was completed as promised.
Vehicle: 2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/23/2018 09:17 AM
PHILIP P. at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 03/23/2018

HELLO,                                                                                                                                                                                             Thank You very much for the five star review that you gave us,With out these reviews we would not be able to tell what we need to improve upon to better serve our very special customers. AGAIN THANK YOU for being part of the Terry Reid Family...                                                                                                                                                                                                       Philip Parker Service Advisor                                                        Terry Reid Hyundai