Overall Rating 2.07692/5Overall Rating 2.07692/5rating 2.07692rating 2.07692rating 2.07692
Verified Customer on 02/15/2018
"Warranty recall work"
They were very responsive to the recall warranty work . This wasn’t a cheap recall over 7000.00 .
Put engine in and helped with rental car.
Vehicle: 2012 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 11:39 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/15/2018

Hi :)
Thank you very much for taking your time to write a very complimentary response to our survey;) It is a sincere encouragement to our team.
It's good to know what we are doing well.
Please always let us know how best to take care of you and your Hyundai Sonata.
We will always work hard to honor the trust you have put in US!
Safe travels 🚗 till.your next visit.

Lois H. on 02/13/2018
"Great"
Quick & friendly
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 02/09/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018 10:59 AM
Jason R. on 02/09/2018
"Great people"
Everyone an everything was awsome
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 10:37 AM

Hi l!!!
Thank you for sharing you feel our team is awesome and everything in taking care of your Tuscan was awesome ❤️ we can't thank you enough for allowing us to take care of your Tuscan :):)
Please let us know how we can be of further assistance to you and your family.

Dawn S. on 02/08/2018
"Best Customer Service"
I bought my Hyundai Sonata in 2013 and it has been a gem! I have other Hyundai dealers closer to my home, but I continue to schedule my service with Terry Reid Hyundai as they have the best customer service, a beautiful clean customer waiting room and their service department prices are better than other dealerships. When it is time to purchase another car I will definitely be taking my business to Terry Reid.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018 08:36 AM

Hi!
Thank you very,v ver much for taking your time and writing an incredibly detailed and complimentary review of our dealership and our team.
Your words of appreciation are an  extreme encouragement to our team to keep working hard everyday to honor the the trust that you've given to us.
We recognize and appreciate that you drive a distance past other Hyundai dealers to be part of our Terry Reid Hyundai family.
We are looking forward to welcome you on your next visit to usSafe travels 🚗,

Verified Customer on 02/07/2018
"Service"
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Azera
Service Date: 02/05/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 11:29 AM

Hello:)
Thank you for giving us a 5 star review for your visit to us while taking care of your Azera:) I thank you very much for taking your time and letting you know us know that you were pleased with your experience with us.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.
Please always let us know if there's anything we can do to make your experience even more pleasant.

Curtis R. on 02/07/2018
"Recurring Service Appointments"
Always great and speedy service.
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/07/2018 06:21 AM

Hello:):)
Thank you very much for your kind words of encouragement to out Terry Reid Hyundai team! Thank you for 5 star review!!!
We will always try to take care of you in a speedy yet Farrow Manor taking complete care of you and your Santa Fe.
We look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Hi:)
I noticed spell check ' misunderstood " me:(
I was saying - always take care of you in a speedy yet friendly manor....( Not Farrow manor)

Jerry W. on 02/02/2018
"Oil change"
I didn't have an appointment but they fit me in. We were done in less than an hour
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Service Date: 01/31/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 04:47 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/03/2018

Hi Jerry:)
Thank you very much for your kind review:) We sincerely appreciate your taking your time and encouraging our team.We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Cindy M. on 02/02/2018
"Gasket leak"
I recently had a oil leak they found the problem and repaired the leak. They were very helpful and accommodating even letting me use a loaner car until mine was repaired
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/02/2018 12:34 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/03/2018

Hi Cindy:)
Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us such nice feed back.We will always work hard to honor the trust you have put in us!!
Safe travels 🚗.....we look forward to seeing you on your next visit:)

Jessica A. on 02/01/2018
"Manager was great!"
Phillip was great! He handled everything on time/quickly and even helped my mom with a problem she was having with her vehicle. I hope all my future vehicle services go as smoothly as the first one. Thank you!
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Vehicle: 2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 01/31/2018 01:19 PM
Verified Customer on 01/30/2018
"Only place I’ve ever trusted"
Being a military family, we move around a lot. But no matter where we end up, we’re blessed to be able to visit Home. We refuse to let any other shop touch our car since the day we bought it. We will plan trips around oil changes to ensure it.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 01/30/2018 12:40 PM

Wow!!!
Thank you very very much for appreciating our family dealership so much!!! Your loyalty is incredibly encouraging;);) we promise to always work hard and strive to honor the trust that you have put in US!
God Speed and safe travels....

Melinda S. on 01/29/2018
"Honesty"
Dealership could do a better a job at explaining optional services So that customers will know exactly what’s included in the purchase price of vehicles
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Sonata
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 07:45 PM

Hello Ms.Strickland,
Thank you for letting us know we need to listen to you about concerns you're having with the optional Services you purchase when you bought your car from us.
Several of us have already gotten together to be prepared to listen and help you.
I just finished talking with Charlena  I understand that shehas spoken to you .We talked and she is calling you back  Vic Martino my general manager will be calling you also.
I am Claudia Laughridge, Terry Reid is my husband and I am our service director.
We will work hard to honor the trust you have out in us.
Sincerely,
404-971-0532 cell

Non N. on 01/29/2018
"Wrong "
My car was Not serviced on this day your charging the wrong people
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/24/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 07:01 PM

Hello,
Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us a 5 star rating for your last visit Tuscan.
I did see where you responded you may or may not return to us for your next appointment.We work hard to create a great experience and take great care of your car. Kevin is a platinum certified  technician as well as a former Aeronautics technician and the Marine. Please let me know what we can do to encourage you to return to us .
Sincerely,

Ester H. on 01/29/2018
"Good work, nice people."
We have been dealing with Terry Reid Hyundai for as long as we have lived in Georgia (4years) and we have never had a problem with the service or the people working there. We actually enjoy going there.
Vehicle: 2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 01/29/2018 10:11 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/29/2018

Ester:):)

Thank you !!!! I just read your sweet response to both Philip and Charlena at our service desk and you made our day:):):)
It's a sunshine Monday and getting your note made it even more bright and cheery.
Please always know- we will always work hard to honor the trust that you have put in US:)
Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit
Safe travels.
Claudia
Philip, Charlena, Dalton ,Kevin,Flynn ....

Felton D. on 01/17/2018
"What makes place great"
I've been going since 2014 when I purchased the vehicle just seems like the best place to take my vehicle.
Vehicle: 2011 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/12/2018
Review Created: 01/17/2018 06:47 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/18/2018

Good morning:):)
Thank you for taking your time and letting us know how you felt about your experience with us when you brought in your Elantra For maintenance.
We sincerely appreciate that you've been coming to us since 2014 and I'm sure if you saw me you would recognize me as I would you:):)
I apologize for not keeping you updated during your stay or at your departure.
I'm going to chat with you service advisor Philip he is a very conscientious wonderful man and see what was going on as to why he didn't tend to those things with you.
It means a lot and it matters when we know how our customers feel so that we can give them the best possible experience while they're taking really good care of their cars with us.
I hope it's okay Philip gives you a call to make sure that he goes over the elements of your visit with you.
I'm going to include my cell phone number as I would welcome you to give me a call anytime to let me know how we can improve your experience and the things that you liked about us.
We will always work hard to earn the trust that you have given us.

404-971-0532

Charles T. on 01/15/2018
"Great staff"
The staff people are very personable and prompt.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/11/2018
Review Created: 01/15/2018 02:31 PM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/16/2018

Hi Charles:):)

You are very kind to take your time and respond to our survey and let us know that you enjoyed your experience with us!
A person make sure our team sees your survey since it's always such an encouragement when we get these great surveys from our wonderful customers.
Please feel free to ask for charlena for your next appointment if you like.
I want you to know with full confidence will always work very hard to honor the trust that you've put in US.
God Speed and safe travels....

Salvatore V. on 01/12/2018
"Great customer service and friendly staff"
We got our last two cars here because not only were we happy with Hyundai but with the staff. They were very friendly and accommodating.
Vehicle: 2017 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/10/2018
Review Created: 01/12/2018 10:36 AM
Francis F. on 01/11/2018
"Quick complete service and great people."
There is a Hyundai dealer approximately one mile from my home. I choose to drive 35 minutes to Terry Reid Hyundai for service. I also, after research, chose to purchase ny Santa Fe from Terry Reid. That is how highly I regard the dealership.
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/11/2018 10:09 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/12/2018

Good morning:):);)

Wow!! Thank you for holding us in such high regard:):)  Your kind words have made my day!! I am excited to have Philip, Charlena , Kevin , Flynn, Dalton and Miss Jerri read your review!! Such written appreciation is an amazing encouragement.
We promise to keep working hard to honor the trust that you have put in US.

Safe travels,

Claudia N. on 01/08/2018
"Second Chance"
Back in 2005, I came here for a tune up on my Santa Fe. After I left, my suv started misfiring so I took my car to another Hyundai dealership and was told I was given inferior spark plugs. I live in Cartersville and started thinking in 2017, I shouldn't have to drive to Smyrna for car maintenance so I thought I should give Terry Reid another chance. I am glad I did, Phillip, the man in charge took great care of my car which is now a Hyundai Elantra. I love Hyundai products, this is my 4th Hyundai, don't see any reason for any other brand!!
Vehicle: 2013 Hyundai Elantra
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 04:32 PM
Verified Customer on 01/08/2018
"Different from what used to be. "
As I said before, the dealership gave me the impression of decline. Probably won't go back. Too incovenient, anyway.
Vehicle: 2016 Hyundai Tucson
Service Date: 01/04/2018
Review Created: 01/08/2018 10:45 AM
Claudia L., Service Director at Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/08/2018

Hi:)
We are really sorry you are dissapointed in your last visit to take care of your Tuscan.
I'm talking with Philip now to get a better feel of how the day was going when you were here.
I'm Claudia Laughridge, Terry Reid wife , and I help run our service departments.
I'd like to give you a call and talk about your experience. I do know I was not here that day I was traveling back from Virginia with the big snow storm.
We care very much about you and your experience with us.

My cell is 404-971-0532