Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

2007 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Water Pump Repair
It was determined that a bearing was making a noise in my water pump so it was replaced. I did drop in without an appointment for an unexpected repair and the part was available so I was able to get the car repaired the day I came in with it. The belt associated with the repair kit had been replaced a couple of months ago so I did not get that part of the repair kit. Now my belt squeals for several seconds when the car is started after being parked for a few hours. That is something I had not experienced on this car before and it is 12 years old. I hate how it sounds. The next time I have it serviced I hope it can be tweaked to stop the squeak. If not maybe it will go away the next time the belt is replaced. I am pretty sure it won't squeak after I drive it to the dealership so it is not worth my time to try to correct it now.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

Thank-you for your honest answers on our survey!! This is our way of knowing how to improve and make sure you are satisfied with your service. Please come in and we can address that squeak as soon as possible!!!  We really do appreciate you coming here and consider you part of the family!! Call 678-605-9500!!
                                                             Car Care Specialist

Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

It was so good to talk with you today. Please know we are here for you anytime!!  The things we correct today are the smooth items of tomorrow! I'm sending a rescore as it is very important for us to reach for high 5's!!!

Canton, GA
07/15/2019 Category: Service
Very timely service with scheduled appointment
Had to take my vehicle in for a computer upgrade recall. Scheduled the appointment over the phone. My car was taken back within 5 minutes of scheduled time. Service was completed in a timely manner. Enjoyed talking to employees in the dealership while I waited.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/16/2019

So happy to hear from you !!! So glad you saw how easy it is to make appointments with us. We really try to make it as easy as possible. Please let us know what we can do to guarantee a return visit from you in the future because you are family, and family is important to us!!!

Darius W.
Rockmart, GA
07/12/2019 Category: Service
The whole service staff is great.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

YES SIR EEE BOB !!! We aim to satify and it shows!!! It's not hard to be great when we have the best customers around. We appriciate your loyalty!!! Thanks for being a part of our family!!!

AH
Adrienne H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/12/2019 Category: Service
Great staff
I had left having my service here about a year, year and a half because I was so unsatisfied with the staff and service and of course the cost. Last fall, when my Hyundai had a trouble light come on and all the other places I took my car to, said I needed to take it to the dealer, I had no choice. To my surprise, there was a whole new turn over of staff. I found them very honest, caring, and sincere about serving their customers. I was overwhelmed in the change and very excited, as now I can have my car serviced in complete confidence that it will be done correctly, as quickly as possible, and the cost appropriate with the service done. If you have not been to Terry Reid service department in a couple of years, I recommend you give them another try.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank you sooo veryyyy much for your kind words, mam!!!!

Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/15/2019

Thank- you so very much for your kind words, mam!!! We have worked very hard to make sure every customer is satisfied and treated like FAMILY!!!  We thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. We have used these surveys to learn from and strive to do our very best for you!!! Again, thanks for being a part of the family... SEE you again soon... o.k. ... not too soon... :)

Carlos S.
Good service team
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

Thank-you for answering our little survey!! It's our report card. We are grateful for you coming here , so please let us know what we can do to make sure this is always your service department of choice!!! Thanks again for being part of the family!!

Jason R.
Adairsville, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
Great place
This place is awesome nand they have very kind and helpful workers there they are always a big help thank you all for the awesome job all of you do.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/11/2019

So exciting!!! We aim to make each and everyone who visits  us satisfied, AND it shows! We are very happy to help any time we can, thanks for making us your #1 stop. We love our customers and consider you'all family!! See you soon.

BR
Betty R.
2006 Hyundai Azera
Great
Fast service, good people. Have been using this dealership for 12 years.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Thank-you so so much for sharing with us!!! These survey questions are the same as a report card for us , and it helps improve areas of customer service. We appriciate you being part of the family at Terry Reid, and look forward to your next visit!!! Please call 678 605 9500 if you need anything at all over the summer.
                                                      Car  Therapist

Calhoun, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
07/09/2019 Category: Service
They tried hard to make sure your service experience was a good one
See review title above
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/10/2019

Cheese and crackers!!! Thank-you for answering our little survey. It's our report card !! Please let us know what we can do to guarentee a visit back... Your opinions are important to us! Feel free to call anytime @ 678-605-9500!

Customer Care

Jason R.
Adairsville, GA
07/08/2019
Awesome service
Friendly customer service
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you so very much for answering a couple questions about your service here. We take your opionins very seriously and it's like our report card.Thanks for being a part of the family!!!

Ronna W.
Acworth, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
always consistent
I have always had excellent service at Terry Reid. They always make it right. And they are always respectful and courteous.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for your kind words of Appreciation!!! Our goal is to keep every customer satisfied, and treat them like family. Our team works to keep that goal and it shows. Thank you again for being part of the family!! See you again !!

CT
Carolyn T.
Ranger, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
They are professional
Excellent service and staff
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/05/2019

Yes yes YES!!! HOW EXCITING!!! We look forward to our customers sharing their experience with us , and when it's strait a's ... thats exciting. Thank you for choosing us to take care of your Santa Fe Sport.We look forward to our next visit with you!

RT
Robbianna T.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Robbianna Taylor
Friendly Service and Sales People. Knowledgeable People Clean Spacious Waiting Room Honest business to deal with

OH MY !! Thank you so very much for answering our little survey, that's our report card!! We have 3 simple rules here. Don't lie , cheat, or steal!!. We also treat out customers like family, so I'm glad it shows. See you'all soon, o.k. not too soon... :) thank you again!

EM
Elizabeth M.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Service Department
All staff were friendly and helpful. Service department was expedient in servicing my vehicle! They made sure they talked to me about any problems they found, and asked if I wanted it fixed while I was there. Very happy!

Yes sir eee bob!!! A satisfied customer is a happy customer..and we just  <3 to keep our customers satisfied!!!Thank you so much for taking a couple minutes and answering a couple of questions. It's our report card. Thanks for being part of the family here ..see you soon!!!

Respectfully,

FF
Francis F.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and polite folks who insure both the vehicle and the individual are taken care of.

So happy to hear your visit was satisfactory and then some!!! We aim to please and are very proud of our service department!! Thank you for taking the time to share... and thanks for being part of the FAMILY!!!

BT
Barbara T.
07/03/2019
Charlene Williams I have followed her from other dealerships
You have the best staff always so friendly
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 07/03/2019

Thank you so much  for taking the time to share your thoughts about our dealership!!!  It's easy for us to be so friendly because we have the world's best customers!! We appreciate you being part of the family and look foward to your next service visit. We are very proud of  our service manager  and also appreciate the job she does for us!!!

Paul Swinney

Darnell H.
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Customer Service is exemplary. Love the customer focus and follow up
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL FEELING!!! Oh what a wonderful day...  I am so very proud of our service department!! Thank-you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. As always, thanks also for being part of the family!!! See you soon!!

Car Therapist :)

James M.
Acworth, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/29/2019 Category: Service
I'm always greeted promptly. My vehicle is repaired quickly and correctly.
See review title.

WOO HOO !!! and thank-you... it does our hearts good to see we are doing things right...by you. You are our family member and we love you ..See you soon for our next visit!!! Thanks for being part of the family.

Car Care Specialist

XH
Xavier H.
Calhoun, GA
06/29/2019 Category: Service
Welcoming, Friendly, and Hospitality.
The efficiency of the business.

Yes!!! That's so awesome that you see what we do... because you are so important to us!!! We do our very best to keep you satisfied ... thank-you for taking the time to let us know how we're doing!!! We love "us" (you are us).

respectfully,Teresa Bellamy
                                      Car Care Specialist  :)

Teresa B.
06/28/2019
THANKYOU!
I HAD AN ISSUE WITH MY ACCENT... TOOK ONLY 5 MINUTES FOR THIS TEAM TO LET ME KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG... AND IT WAS COVERED BY THE BEST WARRENTY IN THE BUSINESS... THANK-YOU!!!!! GREAT SERVICE TEAM!!!
McKensie D., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/28/2019

I'm so glad you are statisfied! Treating our customers to excellent service is ALWAYS our number one priority!! Thank you for your business!!

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/29/2019

Hello:):)
Thank you very much for letting our team know how much you appreciate how knowledgeable they are and able to fix your car up in a jiffy!!;)
We are very honored and confident in representing Hyundai because yes it is the best warranty in the business!
We're looking forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.
Always welcome to fresh ideas and ways we can improve...
Safe travels🚘🚗
Sincerely,
Claudia

2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
06/24/2019 Category: Service
Service was great in and out and nice personnel
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/24/2019

WaHoo Bingo!!! That's what we like to hear!!! We work hard to make sure everyone has a satisfying experience , from drop off, to coffee time, to being walked back out . Thank you again for being part of the family!!