Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Shannon H.
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Very dependable
Charlena does a wonderful job. Shes friendly and always on top of things.

MF
Martha F.
Roswell, GA
2015 Hyundai Azera
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Employees are great.
Those who work at Hyundai love what they do which translates to great service. Martha

Rome, GA
05/19/2019 Category: Service
If policy’s change an email would be nice.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/19/2019

Hello,

I am very sorry you responded you definitely not return to our family-own dealership.
I'm very concerned.
My name is Claudia Laughridge. My family and I are the owners of Terry Reid .Please let me know why you responded you definitely would not return to our dealership.We as a family work  in our dealerships  daily.
Reading your survey I can't see your reason  to understand what went terribly wrong for you to say you definitely would not come back to our dealership.
We're family  dealership. We work very hard to help our customers get a great value and the best possible experience while visiting us.
Thank you for responding to the survey.
We will continue to workv hard to earn the trust that you've given us and understand what went wrong  .We will do our best to resolve your situation.
I hope you enjoy your Sunday evening
Sincerely
Claudia Laughridge

KC
Kenneth C.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Declining Interest in the Customer
I originally bought the car here. Not sure I will again. Every time I go in (generally only for recalls) they try to sell you something, get you to think about trading and services take longer than I am told. Constant chance in personnel; rarely are same people working there on the next visit.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/18/2019

Hello,

I'm sorry you feel the way you do. We care very much about you our customer.We were hard to make each customer's experience a very best that we can. We're sorry you were disappointed in your experience with us.
I'll take a detailed look at your repair order and get some details on your last visit.
IWe would like to talk with you in to further understand.
We are obligated to explain what your vehicle needs each time you visit.when you come in for recalls iIt is our responsibility to let you know the maintenance recommendations to keep your vehicle healthy.
Charlene service advisor and Flynn your technician both have been with us over 5 years. We are always looking to improve.Every problem e,situation is an opportunity to improve the relationship and  the situation.
We will reach out to you on Monday in hopes to get some clarification as to why you feel the way you do .We will strive  to improve your experience and your time with us.
Thank you very much for reaching out and letting us know you're feelings.
We appreciate you taking your time to do so.
Sincerely

2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Susan l
Everyone polite and helpful
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to take care of our customers in every way possible while maintaining a courteous manner about ourselves. We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Teresa's customer service over the phone brought me in. Then I met Teresa and she was over the top customer service...no one better. Paul and the service manager both have excellent customer service skills.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide each and every customer with the best possible customer service and reviews like this help us to make sure that we are doing a good job of that. We greatly appreciate you choosing us for your service needs and we look forward to seeing you return to our department in the future.

Rydal, GA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
More training needed
Not as pleased this time. Need to improve punctuality and better train service advisors so they can quickly and correctly assist customers.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. I hate to hear that you had some difficulty during your visit, but I am glad that your needs were met by one of our employeed. The day you had come in our head service advisor was working in the back office on warranty submissions, so our newer advisor was manning the desk. We will be sure to further train on timeliness and efficiency with our employees. That being said I would like to contact you to see if there is a way that we could make up for our shortcomings. My contact information is listed below, so feel free to reach out so we can discuss something to make up for this incident.

Kathleen M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Team work
I would like to thank Teresa and Charlene for their excellent care of me.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive our best to provide each customer with the best care possible, and hearing from you in reviews like this helps us to make sure we're succeeding at that. We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in the future.

David P.
2019 Hyundai Kona
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Good dealership
This dealership is good, but I cannot recommend the Smartshield treatment as it gave me a lot of trouble. Customer support, sales, and service personnel were all nice, and professional in appearance, and attitude. If I can increase my rating over time I will as I have repeat service visits.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our dealership. I am happy to hear that our staff performed admirably in your situation and that they treated you respectfully. That being said I hate to hear that you had difficulty with the Smartshield treatment. I remember there being some difficulty with your window and hood and I'd like to speak over the phone or email to see if we can't make up for our shortcomings. Please do contact me this week so we can work something out, my contact info is listed below.

Rockmart, GA
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Awesome dealership
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible service every time they come in. We appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us, as this helps us to make sure we're doing well in our efforts. We thank you again for your time and business, and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Stacey M.
Euharlee, GA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Mrs
We didn’t have servicing done 4/26
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit, the survey was in regards to your service done a few days before. Sorry for that confusion, the ticket doesn't get closed for a while so we can get the warranty work submitted. That all being said we appreciate your time and business as a customer and let us know if there is any other feedback you'd like to give us.

Paul S.
04/30/2019
Amazing service department!!!!!!
I love this service department, I've worked in car dealerships for years and never in all my experience have I had such an incredible crew to work on my cars. Truly extraordinairy
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Wow!!:):)
Thank you so much for your kind words and encouragement!
We sincerely appreciate every time you come into our dealership. You bring a big heart and a tremendous amount of appreciation and camaraderie.

Sincerely,

Claudia

JN
James N.
Resaca, GA
04/30/2019 Category: Service
James n
A very warm and comfortable place

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers a pleasant place to stay at our service department, to make sure that all of our customers feel comfortable and welcome to return to our dealerships any time they need anything. We appreciate your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back again!

Joanne C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/26/2019 Category: Service
Great place to do business
This dealership is friendly, reliable, and helpful. I always purchase my vehicles at Terry Reid and have them serviced at the dealership as well. The waiting room is pleasant and the employees keep you informed of how things are going with your vehicle. I also see that they sponsor good works around the community be it charitable or educational. They are a good neighbor to Cartersville.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/26/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our dealership. We always strive to create an environment in our dealerships that people feel welcome to return to us for all their vehicle's needs. Reviews like this help us to make sure we are succeeding in that effort. We appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

BR
Brandy R.
04/25/2019
Mike Sanders and Claudia Lauridge are top knotch!
I want to give a HUGE shoutout to Mike Sanders and Claudia Laughridge..my car had been at another dealership for almost 40 days and I was getting no answers.. I was SO frustrated. The fact that they both took their time to speak with me and Mikes knowledge speaks VOLUMES for what kind of people they are and what kind of company they run. After speaking with Mike, I was able to get the issues resolved quickly with the other dealership. From this point on, I will never trust my vehicle with anyone else but Mike Sanders and the next vehicle I purchase will DEFINITELY be from there. I am so thankful for such caring and honest people. Thank you both!

Thank you so much for your remarks on the management of our team. It is our management that pushes the rest of the dealership to provide such good service to our customers, so it is good to hear them receive praises along with the rest of the team. We appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

04/20/2019 Category: Service
Service dept needs improvement
Poor communication, poor customer service.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/21/2019

Good morning ,

I am so sorry ! My name is Claudia Laughridge.My husband is Terry Reid.I help run our service department.
You are correct- Deigo going home sick absolutely should not have caused you to have had such a poor experience with our team.
Reading your response : I have several concerns I will dig deeply into understanding how and why ( your window was left opened..)
Thank you for letting me know.
Every problem, every situation is an opportunity to improve.It is an opportunity to improve this situation and most importantly improve the relationship.
We are a family business and work hard for you, our customers, our employees, and our community.
I am committed to making this up to you.
Thank you for taking your time to inform us of your experience.
I am including my personal cell phone if you would like to reach out to me next week.

Sincerely,

Acworth, GA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/20/2019 Category: Service
Very Friendly
Yes very easy to go in and get oil changed
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback on your visit in our service department. We always strive to make every customer's experience as smooth and easily executed as possible, surveys like this help us to make sure we are succeeding in that. Thanks again for your time and business, we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

BR
Betty R.
2006 Hyundai Azera
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Good experience.
Good people.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 04/19/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the best possible service for all of our customers, these surveys help us to make sure we're succeeding at that. We appreciate your time and business in our dealership and look forward to seeing you back in the future.

FJ
Frederick J.
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding
Very professional service . I was not there a long time .

CO
Christina O.
Rome, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a great experience...
Appointments are easy to schedule and I appreciate the friendly reminders I get both by email and phone.

The waiting area is spacious with plenty of comfy seating and plugs for devices.

The staff is friendly and professional.