Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5Overall Rating 4.2352965/5rating 4.2352965
Overall Rating 2.23529/5Overall Rating 2.23529/5rating 2.23529rating 2.23529rating 2.23529

Robert G.
Dallas, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/20/2018 Category: Service
My Great Experience
I was pleased with every aspect of my experience with Terry Reid. Phillip was on point with everything. He kep me updated with every step. Thank you guys for doing such a wonderful job.

06/20/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
Great communication,and service with a smile
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

HELLO,

THANK YOU for the very kind words about our service dept,as per our conversation we will resend you another survey. My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit,and also the one that spoke with you on the phone.Again THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

CJ
Charles J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/13/2018 Category: Service
SERVICE VISIT
Carried my new Sante Fe in for 1st service check up and was in and out in less than an hour! Great place to relax, almost hated to see it come to an end:) In other words, they take great care of you. This is 3rd vehicle I have bought from them in past 5 years
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

HELLO

THANK YOU for the very kind words,and for the FIVE STAR REVIEW. Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we strive to make our customers feel warm and at home. These reviews that we recieve from our very special customers,help us better serve our very special customers .Again thank you for being part of the TERRY REID HYUNDAI FAMILY.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/14/2018

Thank you!!!
We sincerely appreciate your loyalty and great relationship!!!

You and your family are precious to us;);)

TN
Tricia N.
Acworth, GA
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic treatment
First I called the Kennesaw dealership and was treated rudely.....my Tucson is only six months old...my air conditioning and heater has never worked correctly and when I had my oil changed at the Kennesaw dealership they told me it was working fine...guess what kENNESAW, I was right! After being turned away from the Kennesaw dealership...I called Terry Read dealership and they said bring it right in......they had the part, changed it for me within two hours.....Needless to say, I was super impressed. They treated me...even though I didnt buy my car from them....like a super customer....they are my dealership and will continue buying cars and recommending them to my friends....Thank you Terry Reed dealership I give you five stars (would give you more if I could!!!)
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/08/2018

Hello,

Thank you very much for the FIVE STAR REVIEW, Here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI we try to make our customers feel very comfortable and at home.My name is PHILIP Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit,I will honor the TRUST that you have given me for your automotive needs.Again THANK YOU for the very kind words,And again thank you for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.iF ever there is anything I can be of help with please dont hesitate to give me a call.

678-792-0494.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/10/2018

Hello:):)
You guys are so kind! So incredibly  thoughtful for taking your time and writing such an encouraging  ( 5 Star ) review. Your appreciation  is a gift to our team .Thank you.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit;)
Let us know if you have any ideas how we can make your next visit as pleasant an experience  or particular  concerns. We will contact you for your next Appointment and make it as convenient as we possibly can.
Safe travels,

LW
Lisa W.
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Cutomer Service
My experience was great!!!
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/07/2018

HELLO,

Thank you very much for the FIVE STAR review,My name is Philip Iam the advisor that took care of you on your last visit.We try very hard here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers visits as pleasant and as easy as possible.I will also honor the trust that you put into us for your automotive needs.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

Mariasha H.
Calhoun, GA
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Mariasha Hunt
Wonderful experience host has breakfast, service was great they both went above and beyond.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/06/2018

HELLO,

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW, here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI these reviews that we recieve from our very special customers,help us to better serve our very special customers.Again THANK YOU for your business and for the five star review.

678-792-0494
                                  PHILIP

Doug H.
Big Canoe, GA
2012 Hyundai Genesis
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Excellence
My Transmission was replaced in two days. This has to be some kind of a record. Don't even ask about the 2018 G 80 loaner.
Many thanks to Philip Parker (Svc. Mgr.) and Kevin Stewart (Sgt.USMC Mechanic extraordinaire )
These guys are without a doubt that best Service Department EVER!!!!
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/04/2018

Hello Mr.Hanley;)

Thank you very much for taking your time and letting us know you were happy with your experience  during your last maintenance. We sincerely appreciate  you giving us a 5 star rating ! We will always work hard honor the trust that you put in US. Please let us know if we can help in anyway for your next visit to us.
Looking forward toseeyou again.
Safe travels ,

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Service is good but not sales
Services is good and Philip is a great person he got me into a rental car and is working very close with my car. At first I didn’t know this Survey was only for service. Wish I can say the same with sales.

05/31/2018 Category: Service
Bad car
Sold me a useless car.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 06/01/2018

Hi,
I am sorry you are experiencing a difficult time because your check engine light has come on a on we have a Master Tech working on your Sonata. He he is working closely with Hyundai techline . We provided you with a complimentary Hyundai rental so that you would not be inconvenienced. My understanding is we've actually picked up and delivered that vehicle to you.
We will do everything we can to take good care of you and your Sonata.

Karen B.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/26/2018 Category: Service
Nice experience.
Easy visit. No problem
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/27/2018

Hello,
We are so pleased you enjoyed your service experience  with us;);)
We do work hard to earn your trust. We will always work hard to help you continue to have an easy , convenient,  and high quality  service experience .
We hope you have a nice weekend.
Looking forward to welco I g you at your next visit with us.
Safe travels,
Claudia Laughridge

WW
Waymon W.
Trion, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/26/2018 Category: Service
The sales staff is not truthful
I don’t know if they are untruthful or they just don’t listen to what you want and are telling them. And when you can’t do what they said would work. That now it will cost you more money and that it is your fault for not buying the correct package. So no I will not recommend this dealership to other people.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/27/2018

I am very sorry you are upset with us. We do work very hard to take very good care of you and all our customers and guests. We failed you and I am sorry.
I will call you after Memorial  Day to help you.
Thank you very much for letting us know your challenge  with us.
We will work hard to to earn your trust.
Sincerely,
Claudia Laughridge

Benjamin M.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Quick easy in an out
Schedule an appointment an they had my car done in no time

HELLO,

Just wanted to stop for a moment and say THANK YOU for the very kind words,We try here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers visits as quick and as pleasant as we possibly can.These reviews that we recieve for our oh so important customers help us better serve our customers.Again THANK YOU for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY.

678-792-0494

TL
Thomas L.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Worth the drive
We are driving our second Equus. The first one we got serviced closer to home at Rick Case...A nightmare to say the least. We drive an hour instead of 8 minutes because we ge treated right. No complaints. We even got the Equus emblem put on after 6 months we had forgotten about it. Thank you!!!

HELLO,

I would like to take a minute to say THANK YOU very much for the kind words that you said about our staff, and also for the five star review.I will be sure to let Dalton the parts manager know that you said THANK YOU for holding on to your emblem.My name is Philip Iam the advisor that handled your last visit if there is anything I can ever do for you please dont hesitate to call me.

BUSINESS

Dennis D.
Marietta, GA
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Caring Competent Cost Conscious for the customer
They asked if I wanted to delay an expensive but not critical maintenance procedure. I said yes and thank you. We scheduled it for the next program. Love that they think of me first.

Hello,

THANK YOU for the FIVE STAR review,And the very kind words about the staff here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.My name is Philip Iam the writer that helped you on your last visit.Again THANK YOU for your business and for being part of the TERRY REID FAMILY,If ever there is anything I can help you with please dont hesitate to call me 678-792-0494.

2014 Hyundai Veloster
05/15/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
I just wanted to take a minute of my time to thank everyone at Hyundai Cartersville. They are ALL so friendly and welcoming. The waiting area is comfortable with area to charge your devices if needed. Their WiFi is super fast and FREE so you can catch up at work while waiting for your vehicle. They make sure you know how important you are to them as their customer. My Wife and I are from the LBGT Community, sometimes it can be tough to feel welcome in some other establishments. That has NEVER happened here and we will always use this Dealership to Buy/Sell our vehicles and use them to keep the vehicles maintained. Customers FOR LIFE!!!! Thanks again for being such a great company.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Hello,

First of all I would like to say THANK YOU for the awesome words that you sent to us,and the FIVE STAR review.We try very hard here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI to make our customers feel at home,and to know they can trust us with there automotive needs,but these reviews that we recieve let us know how we are doing with our customers. Again THANK YOU. My name is Philip Iam the writer that took care of you on your last visit if there is ever anything Ican do for you please dont hesitate to call.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/16/2018

Hi:)
I'm Claudia Laughridge, I am Terry Reid's wife and our service manager.
You warm our hearts with your very very kind and thoughtful  reveiw of our family buisness.
We want you ( all our customers are and guests) to FEEL welcoming- because you are.
I actually got tears in my eyes and appreciated we are by you.
Thank you . Thank you for sharing your thoughts  your experience your appreciation with us.
I'm going to make sure every single one of our team members read your very nice response.
Looking forward to seeing you at your next visit:):)
Safe travels 🚗🚘💙💙💙💙

Adairsville, GA
05/14/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
Good place to go for service
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/15/2018

Thank you for your very kind words and also for your 5 star review,We try very hard to make our very special customers visits as pleasant as we can. My name is Philip and I was your advisor on your last visit if there is anything I can ever do for you dont hesitate to call me..678-792-0494

Philip Parker Servivce Advisor

BL
Benjamin L.
Dallas, GA
05/10/2018 Category: Service
Practically called me a liar
Poor
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/11/2018

Hello my name is Philip Iam the advisor that helped you on your last visit, I appoligise that you do not have the paperwork for the orp program that is how businesses keep up with who gets the discounts and who does not.Just like when I go grocery shopping at kroger if i dont have my kroger rewards card when I check out I dont recieve the discount. Again thank you for your business, If there is ever anything I can do for you please dont hesitate to call.                  Philip Parker Service Advisor                       TERRY REID HYUNDAI

Matthew B.
Canton, GA
05/07/2018 Category: Service
Recall Service
The Service Department Manager was excellent in all respects. From scheduling my appointment, greeting me at time of appointment, expediting my work order and then walking me out to car with key. She was professional, courteous and authentic. It was actually an enjoyable experience.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/07/2018

Hello

Thank you for the FIVE STAR REVIEW also for the very kind words about our STAFF.My name is Philip if there is ever anything Ican do to help you please dont hesitate to call,again THANK YOU.

PHILIP PARKER SERVICE  ADVISOR

Quick oil change.
A little pricey.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/05/2018

HELLO

Thank you for the review and your business.We here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI strive for as great of a visit as we can give for our customers.My name is PHILIP if there is anything I can ever do for you please dont hesitate to call.

Sonia B.
05/04/2018 Category: Service
The people are friendly
It’s convenient and friendly
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/04/2018

Hello

First of all I would like to apologize for the extended wait time on your last visit.We strive for exellence.According to our work order you were written up by the service advisor at 1:10 pm and you were cashed out by the service advisor at 2:32 pm,that is actually 1 hour and 22 mins, this is unacceptable. At the time that you visited TERRY REID HYUNDAI we were busy with orther appointment customers as you could see by the amount of customers in the waiting area.This is still unacceptable,My name is PHILIP I would like to speak with you about this situation,And see if we can regain your trust. phone number 678-792-0494 We do value your business here at TERRY REID HYUNDAI.

Acworth, GA
2014 Hyundai Equus
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Very professional and customer care
Excellent job and service.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/03/2018

Hello,

Would like to take a moment to say thank you for the 5 star review,We strive for exellance,My name is PHILIP if there is ever anything I can do to help you plesae dont hesitate to call.Again Thank You for your very kind words.

EH
Edward H.
Kennesaw, GA
04/30/2018 Category: Service
Terry Reid Hyundai is THE BEST car dealership in Cartersville.
Matt and Vic along with Teresa. They are the best when it comes to helping you look for another car when you are in the market for one. Teresa now answer the phone and puts you with the right person. Glad she is now on the phone system. Much better than before. The guys in the shop area are also good at fixing things in your car along with any maintenance that needs to be done and you are told if there is anything wrong before they fix it. They also let you know if you have any recalls on your particular vehicle. Great place to take your car for a tune-up or other problems that you may have.
PHILIP P. from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 05/01/2018

Hello Edward,

Thank you very much for the kind words about Terry Reid Hyundai, We strive for trust and honesty.My name is Philip if at anytime there is ever anything that Ican do to help you with your automotive needs please dont hesitate to call..