Overall Rating 4.1363609/5Overall Rating 4.1363609/5Overall Rating 4.1363609/5Overall Rating 4.1363609/5rating 4.1363609
Overall Rating 2.22727/5Overall Rating 2.22727/5rating 2.22727rating 2.22727rating 2.22727

BR
Betty R.
2006 Hyundai Azera
10/19/2018 Category: Service
Close by, conventint, clean and plesant.
Have used Terry Reid for 12 years and will continue.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback on your visit in the service department. We always strive to provide the best service possible each time our customers come in and hearing that we have such long term customers always helps us to be sure we're doing things right. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

ES
Eric S.
Dallas, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Swaggy Crew
The staff is straight fire. Love em all.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you Mr. Stallworth for your feedback. I am very pleased that my team took care of your vehicle to your satisfaction.

678-792-0697

Jordan D.
Acworth, GA
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you so much for your review and for letting us know how we were able to take care of you. We always strive to have the best customer service possible. Reviews like these always assist us by letting us know how we are doing in striving toward that goal. So thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you in service in the future.

Margaret W.
White, GA
10/13/2018 Category: Service
service dept
the service department is very professional, fast and friendly.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Margaret,

Thanks so much for giving us the positive feedback about your service visit. We always strive for excellence in the service we provide our customers so its good to hear that we are doing well in that. We look forward to seeing you in the future for your next visit, and we hope to keep the streak of good service!

10/11/2018 Category: Service
OK Service, but questionable inspection
I brought my vehicle in for a major inspection and tune up. They did fine doing some routine maintenance like rotate tires and alignment. Just two weeks later at a 3rd party oil change place, I watched them take my engine and cabin filter out. They were definitely due for a change. I was not happy that I had asked for the 90K inspection and I have to question whether the rest of the inspection was accurate. The 3rd party service said my engine was shaking and offered one of those engine fuel cleaner services which I declined. I may go to another Hyundai dealership for another inspection.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback, we greatly appreciate hearing about our customer's experience. This does sound like a very serious concern and we will be talking to our technicians about how they handle their inspections in the future and make sure that they don't take them lightly. I would like to offer you a free car wash next time you come in or at your earliest convenience.  We hope to see you back in the future in our service department.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Hello,
I am Claudia Laughridge.I am our service director and Terry Reid wife.
We have very specific ,detailed multi point inspection on all our vehicles.All our technicians are fractory trained certified.
We have Multi point inspection tablets to follow exact process.
I will have our team research your and call you .
Thank you for bringing us your candid concerns .We care very much and will figure out exactly what were the results of your inspection.
Is there a best time and phone number to reach you.?
I am on a plane to Korea for a Hyundai meeting when I saw your review.You and your concerns are extremely important to me.
Claudia Laughridge
404-971-0532

2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Friendly very kn owlegeable staff. Very professional.
I couldn't ask for better service.

Thanks so much for the feedback, we always try to provide the best service possible for our customers and hearing that people are satisfied helps us to be sure we are doing a good job of that. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

NS
Nathan S.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Awesome service
The people there are so kind and patient and will give you answers you are looking for

Thanks so much for the feedback we always appreciate hearing from our customers that they were satisfied with their service. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

CO
Christina O.
Rome, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/08/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
Routine oil change/tire rotation appointments are always easily made. The service advisor is prompt and professional getting me in and out. Plus, I've always been kept in the loop when it comes to having my vehicle ready and on time.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

Christina,

Thank you so much  for the positive feedback, here at Terry Reid Hyundai we always strive for excellence in our service. Whether it is a full engine and transmission replacement down to a simple oil change we always try to take care of our customers in the small jobs and the big ones. We look forward to seeing you in service again next time!

SD
Sean D.
Atlanta, GA
10/06/2018
The Best in Georgia
The Terry Reid team are professional, knowledgeable, and really do care. They treated me right from start to finish. I’d recommend this dealership to anyone.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Sean,

Thanks so much for the positive feedback! We are always trying to better ourselves in our service to our customers, and we always appreciate hearing that we are succeeding in doing that. We look forward to seeing you in service in the future!

Richard H.
Ranger, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/04/2018 Category: Service
Super Servise
Great service department and dealership. Thanks to all.

Richard,

Rydal, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/02/2018 Category: Service
My Sante Fe
Timely service and knowledgeable staff.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Hello:)
Thank you very much for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know you'll definitely be back for service here at Terry Reid Hyundai:):)
We will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us.
Please let us know if you have any ideas or suggestions to make your next visit with us even better.

Your team at Terry Reid Hyundai

Alisha B.
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
EXCELLENT customer service! Very friendly and ALWAYS helpful. I never leave the dealership unsatisfied. All issues are looked at and fixed! I will always service my vehicle here. Outstanding job Hyundai service team, thank you!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/01/2018

We are happy to hear such positive feedback about your visit and our consistency in providing satisfactory service. We always strive to serve our customers to the greatest capacity we are able to so surveys like this are always great to hear that we are doing well in that. We look forward to enjoying your company in the service department in the future.

Woodstock, GA
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Small town jewel!
Friendly, affordable and pleasant experience.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2018

Happy Sunday🌅🌄
We sincerely appreciate you describing us as a small town Jewel.
As a family owned business we couldn't think of a better compliment 🤗
We will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us.
Claudia
And your friends and family
Terry Reid Hyundai

RL
Ronald L.
White, GA
09/28/2018 Category: Service
My, my, they are persistent
I must say that I am very pleased and amazed at how persistent the Terry Reid group has been in their efforts to reconcile this customers recent unfortunate experience. After returning to the dealership for a productive conversation with Charlena about that experience I feel confident in allowing Terry Reid to continue to service my vehicle and I believe that I will walk away from each service satisfied. So thank you Terry Reid for caring about this customer as much as you do.

09/28/2018 Category: Service
Be careful they don't sell you on parts and services not recommended by the owners manual
Not very happy with the last service. They sold my wife on parts and services that were not recommended in the owner's manual. The car only has 15 thousand miles.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Mr. Lullie

I am writing to you on behalf of Charlena Williams our Service Manager, I will have her contact information at the bottom. I'm so sorry to hear that this confusion happened during your service visit, I sincerely hope that you understand that we never push service. We simply try to make recommendations that we believe would help your car to run at its maximum efficiency for as long as possible. We never meant to force anything, simply to offer the work, that your wife told us to go ahead and get done for you. If you have any further questions please do contact myself or Charlena at your earliest convenience.

678-768-4315
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/10/2018

Good afternoon,

I am Charlena, the service manager here at Terry Reid Hyundai. I have tried you by phone and had a member of my team email you in an effort to resolve the issue you had with the service department on your recent visit. My team, the owner and I have discussed this numerous times since you completed the survey in hopes of figuring out where the break down happened. We are all concerned and do not take lightly that you have lost trust with us. I would like to speak with you and your wife directly to find out how we came come to a resolution. Please contact me directly when it is convenient for you.

678-768-4315 cell

CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Mr, Lullie,

I recieved your email. I as well as my team are very pleased that you will be returning to have your services done with us. I shared your email with my team. Also, Terry Reid's wife, Claudia asked me to print the email and she took it out in the shop to read it to our technicians. You have encouraged our technicians, my service advisor, greeters and myself. Being a small family business, you are very important to us! Thank you again for your time yesterday. I have sent a survey rescore out to you, so please take a few minutes to fill it out.

Respectfully,

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Mr.Lullie,
Thank you !!!
You have encouraged our team with your open heart and mind to helping us resolve your last experience with us.
In what seems to be a graceless age you have gifted grace.
We try very hard to help our customers . Thank you for appreciating us.
We try to live by the motto that for every conflict every problem it is an opportunity, is an opportunity to improve our relationship and that inturn improving the situation.
You have " made our day'
💙💙💙
We look forward to greeting you on your next visit.

KL
Kelly L.
Calhoun, GA
09/27/2018 Category: Service
Started out great
If I have another experience like the one I had this past Saturday then I will not be back either for purchasing a vehicle or any more service.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/28/2018

Good morning,

Thank you for your feedback. I am the service manager and I am sorry that you feel the visit did not go as it should have. When it is convenient for you please call me directly on my cell so that I can try and rectify the issue.

Charlena Willams
678-768-4315

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Hello,
We were hoping we would hear back from you in order to get the details of what created your dissatisfied visit and what we could do to rectify that with you. We have called also in an effort to reach you.
We sincerely want you to enjoy coming to us to help you maintain and care for your vehicle. We sincerely work hard to do so. We are very sorry that your last visit with us did not go well. And as I mentioned we sincerely would like to rectify that with you.
Thank you for your time .We sincerely appreciate you.

EC
Elizabeth C.
Powder Springs, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Customer Service at its finest!
Was able to get my car in for service promptly using the online feature. The ladies in the Customer Service Department were great to work with - my car was ready when they said it would be and for the amount quoted on the repair order. Worth the drive to Cartersville - especially recommend if you live in the northwest suburbs of Atlanta.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/27/2018

Mrs. Elizabeth,

Thank you so much for responding to our survey and for writing such an incredible review! We are so pleased to hear that not only is our online feature working without any problems, but that we are able to carry over that same simplicity and efficiency of customer service into the dealership. We look forward to seeing you in service in the future and please do recommend us to your friends in the area! We are always looking to make our family a bit bigger and more inclusive!

pswinney@terryreidgroup.com
678-605-9500

Temple, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/25/2018 Category: Service
They have changed
They no longer stand behind the warranty
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Good afternoon,

Thank you so much for taking the time to voice your concerns. I will be getting with my team to make sure we are staying in communication with our customers as well get service completed in a timely manner. I am the service manager and apologize that you felt as if I did not want to speak with you. I was not informed that you needed to speak with me. I will be researching your repair order to verify the warranty for your door handle. Again thank you for your feedback and feel free to contact me directly.

678-768-4315 cell

Good job
Quick and friendly
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Happy Saturday:):)
We do work hard to be speedy and thorough when taking care of your Sonata...and being friendly a pleasure:):)
Thank you for taking your time and giving us a 5-star rating and letting us know that you definitely will continue to let us take care of you and your car.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.
Safe travels 🚗,
Claudia
And your family and friends
Terry Reid Hyundai

KH
Kristina H.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Tire rotations
The people are so nice here but my only complaint is they did not mention an additional charge for a service that’s free every where else but overall great customer service and experience
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/22/2018

Hello, Kristina Holmes

Here in the Terry Reid Service Department we always strive for excellence in our service to our customers, and recently we got a survey from you concerning your visit in our department on Friday 21st. I was concerned to hear that there was such a confusion with your services caused by a miscommunication about our tire rotations and oil changes. We try to make those two services separate since they deal with different parts of the vehicle and each doesn’t directly require the other each time they are done. Because of this and our care for our customers we have them as two separate options and allow our customers to decide if they want to do one or both together. That being said we do apologise for the confusion, and we will strive to communicate individual service lines more clearly in the future. Please do forgive us for this miscommunication this time and enjoy a free external wash on your vehicle next time that you come in for service.

Customer Care and Relations Director

Joan P.
09/21/2018 Category: Service
service
good
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

So thankful you took your time and gave us a 5-star rating and let us know that you definitely be back to let us help take care of your Tuscan!!
We would love it if you let us know if you have any ideas or thoughts in order to make your visit with us even better.
Will always work hard to honor the trust that you've given us.