4.6

Overall Rating 4.2222215/5Overall Rating 4.2222215/5Overall Rating 4.2222215/5Overall Rating 4.2222215/5rating 4.2222215
Overall Rating 2.2963/5Overall Rating 2.2963/5rating 2.2963rating 2.2963rating 2.2963

Jackie H.
White, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
service
the service was quick, the people friendly and the coffee was great, even got a cup to go
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/14/2019

Good morning!!! Thank-you for filling in our survey. Our goal is to make sure each and every customer(family member) is satisfied with their service here,  so it is very important for us to know how we are doing, and this is one of the best ways! Happy to have you as part of our Terry Reid Family!! Merry Christmas and a Very Happy New Year to you and yours!!!  P.S. THE COFFE HERE IS ALWAYS HOT AND TASTY.

TL
Thomas L.
Marietta, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
12/10/2019 Category: Service
Beyond the call of duty
Came in for a routine oil change. Even though I had to pay 3 times the Jiffy lube price the SERVICE was worth it. They did a "complimentary" car wash after the service that was second to none. They got rid of my choclate labs hair and foot prints that regular car washes repeatedly have left behind. Friendly folks. I recommend them highly for folks for whom quality is more important than price.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/10/2019

Thank-you so much for filling out our customer survey!!! This is our  daily report card and really means alot to us all!! We are happy to know you were satisfied with your service and are grateful you're a part of the Terry Reid Family! We take pride in knowing we use geneine Hyundai parts and we go by the book. This gives you the very best service possible. P.S. We do research to set our prices and in this area of GA are very comparable.

Thank-you again

Dennis C.
Acworth, GA
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly people
Quick, friendly, knowledgeable service
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Thank you sooo much for filling out our 5 question survey!!! This is our report card and a chance to let us know how Your Service Department is doing!!Happy Holidays to you and yours... and thanks for being a part of our family!!

Ellijay, GA
12/02/2019 Category: Service
I have had my service done here several times and have always been happy with all aspects of my experience. Friendly, knowledgeable people and quick turnaround. I do have to drive an hour to get to the closest dealership so it’s important that they are always right on time.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/03/2019

Good Morning !!!Thank-you very much for taking your time to come and visit us for your service appointment and for doing our little survey!!! It means alot to us because its like our report card. We appreciate you being part of the family and wish you a BLESSED new-year!!!

AW
Ashley W.
Hyundai car
Great people to talk to while getting my car serviced...fast service when was quoted one time and got it 15 minutes early
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ANSWERING OUR SURVEY!!!
                                          TERESA BELLAMY

AW
Ashley W.
11/29/2019
Fast and friendly service and staff
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

WAA HOO BINGO!!! We thank you sooo much for being a part of the family!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Teresa Marie B.
Taylorsville, GA
11/29/2019
The service department was so good they took my car in did the recall did my oil change and then had it washed and all that within an hour I love my little accent thank you Terry Reid Hyundai
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

We appreciate you being part of the family!! Thank you!!

Ashley M.
White, GA
Friendly and welcoming
The service department in this dealership definitely has five stars. Teresa and Andre were especially helpful. My service and repair were completed quickly and efficiently. Thank you!
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for taking a couple minutes to say you were  satisfied with  our service department!!! It's our report card !! Thanks for being part of the family, Happy Holidays!!!

Dennis L.
Silver Creek, GA
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Satisfaction
My service experience was very pleasing. They were efficient and courteous. The friendliness of the team made my visit a pleasant experience.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

Good Morning!!! Thank you so much for answering our little survey. It's our report card and means alot to us here!!! Our team works hard to make sure you are satisfied with your service when you leave these doors, and it looks like we are doing it! Happy Thanksgiving ...Thank-you for being part of our family here...at Terry Reid Hyundai !!!

2018 Hyundai Kona
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Great car, Nice People, Good service
Friendly Professional and Convenient
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/21/2019

Thank-you so much for filling out our survey and giving us 4 stars!! Our goal is to make sure everyone  is satisfied with the service given, and our goal is to be YOUR 5 star Service Stop!!! Please let us know how we can earn a 5 star rating for next time, that means we did our Best!!! Happy Thanks-giving and thanks for being part of the family here at Terry Reid Hyundai!!

Jorge R.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/19/2019 Category: Service
Blank
I did not take my car to Hyundai on November 15th like your email states. My last visit was in October.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Oh my!! Not sure how that happened, but we appreciate you filling out our survey for us. This time of year gets sooo busy for alot of people , and we thank you for taking a couple minutes out of your day to give us 5 stars!!! Thanks for being part of the family also!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

2012 Hyundai Accent
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Customer service
Customer service was excellent in parts and service. She new exactly what I needed for my car....very professional!
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/19/2019

Thank-you so very much for doing our survey!!! Our goal is to have every customer(family member) be satisfied with their service!! We are glad you're a part of the family and also Happy to have Charlena as part of our family!!! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

11/12/2019 Category: Service
Extremely long wait times and false service promises
I expect all oil changes at Terry Reid to be 1.5 hours or longer, because it always is. I was promised free oil and filter changes for the life of the car, but the salesman never mentioned the $35 dollar labor fee. Making a sale to push a customer out the door is not okay. Again, the wait times really are that long, so plan accordingly. I have came at all different hours to avoid the wait, but it's always 1.5 hours. Until they reduce their appointments by 300% to 400%, it will be a long grueling experience.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Thank you for answering our survey!! This is like our report card and helps us to focus or tweek things that need to be looked at for refinement! I am sure you were given a copy of the oil program we do here. The supplies are paid for , but the labor and taxes are paid at the time of the oil change by the customer.We do our very best to get you in and out in a timely manor, but will work on reducing your wait time.
    We do appreciate you being part of the family, so I will keep calling until I can reach you !
                                    Sincerely,  Teresa Bellamy

Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/26/2019

It was wonderful to finally speak with you sir!! Thank you so much for being a part of the family and letting our crew members figure out a way to tweek that time issue . We are grateful for your response to our survey , I'm sending out a second one for a rescore. Again, we  appreciate the second chance and look forward to seeing you again!!Happy Thanksgiving!!!

MK
Mary K.
Kingston, GA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
I love my car!
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

And we <3 it too!!! We are so happy to see you lovin' your hyundai!! Thanks again for being part of a wonderful family here in Cartersville , GA.. Our service department is very proud of the amazing vehicles Hyundai offers!!! BEEP-BEEP... see you again !

Euharlee, GA
11/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor attempt at service
Went in for a recall software update and a free oil change and the speed of service and people, make me not want to go back.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/05/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey... will be calling to share your experience!!!

Darius W.
Rockmart, GA
10/30/2019 Category: Service
Review Time
The only complaint I have is it took a long time for new tires to arrive at the service department. Although, this could or not be a fault on them, I received great service by the whole staff and mechanics.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Oh My!!! We have the best customers(family) ever!!! Thank you soooo very much for taking the time to fill out our short survey!! This is our report card, and it means alot to see so many satisfied customers!!!

Car Therapist

Robert C.
10/30/2019 Category: Service
They called ahead of time to discuss what the problem was and gave me a plan of action to resolve the issue.
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Thank you sir for your quick answers to our survey!! Communication is one of the keys to a timely visit!! We appriciate you being part of the family.. see you soon!!

Car Therapist

DA
David A.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is always SO kind and helpful!
Everyone at this dealership has always been so kind and helpful to my son and daughter when they bring their car for service!
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

THANK-YOU sooo very much for your response!!! We are tickled pink that you and your family ...are a part of our family! Our goal is to have everyone serviced , be satisfied and so we are blessed to have served you. See you soon, but not too soon!! :)

Customer Care

TW
Tom W.
Adairsville, GA
10/25/2019
Fix tire
Overall great service
Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Thank you so very much for your response!!! We appreciate you being a part of the family.

MK
Mary K.
Kingston, GA
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Now satisfied!
After a series of unfortunate and frustrating events, the management of Terry Reid made my issue a priority and the problem with my vehicle was resolved much sooner than I anticipated. I appreciate the how quickly my problem was handled and my car was returned to me like new! Thank you!

10/22/2019 Category: Service
Good cars sold by bad service
This has been the worst service I have ever had from buying the car all the way to the service dept.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

I am so grateful you called back so we could talk. Thank-you so much for being a part of the Terry-Reid family and letting us take care of your vehicle!! Communication , as you said is extremely important , and we value yours. The survey works , and your honest answers will only help to make us BETTER!! Thank-you for doing a rescore, it's our report card.
                                  Respectfully, Teresa Bellamy
                                                     Customer Care

Teresa B., Car Therapist from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

So grateful to know we are in the process of getting your car back to 100 %!!! Thank you again for re-scoring!!