Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Rome, GA
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Service employees.
The service section employees are efficient and personable. $
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thanks so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always try our best as technicians, advisors and managers to provide our customers with the best possible service with the best attitudes we possibly can. We look forward to seeing you back in our deparment in the future!

OC
Odis C.
Taylorsville, GA
12/13/2018 Category: Service
They really care!!
Jennie in the service dept.always makes sure my car and I are taken care of 100%.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to make close relationships wiht our customers and to take care of all of their needs as they arise. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Jerry W.
Wrightsville, GA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
12/13/2018 Category: Service
Routine Service
Service was fast and the staff was very Friendly. We had the a oil change and tire rotation done and everything was fine exect the air pressure in the tires. The front tires were over inflated and one of the rear tires no air was added and was under inflated by 8 pounds. I had to stop and add air my self.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. I am glad that you enjoyed your time spent with us and that your oil change went well. I'll have to talk to my technicians and see if we don't have a faulty tire pressure gauge that may have caused that over and under inflation in your tires and I do apologize for the inconvenience. We look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future.

TD
Tavvara D.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
12/12/2018 Category: Service
They r wonderful
I live they're services
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to bring our customers the best possible experience and we always want for folks to remember us well. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Joel M.
12/11/2018 Category: Service
recall service
it took almost 3 days to get a rental due to lack of effort by service writer, jenni. i had to speak to another employee to get the rental while my engine was being replaced due to recall
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey for us, we always appreciate hearing feedback from our customers. I apologize for any inconveniences had during your time in our service department. There may have been some miscommunication between Jennie and yourself, maybe we had a wrong number in our system for you. That being said I will talk with Jennie and make sure that we are taking care of things like this in the future and keeping constant contact with our customers. Thank you again for your candid response and I hope to see you back in service so we can reaffirm your faith in our company.

TJ
Taren J.
12/10/2018 Category: Service
Not so great
Dissatisfied this time
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a review and give us your feedback. I am so sorry that you didn't have a good experience in service and I know that the complication with the coupons must have been frustrating. I remember talking to you about this earlier last week and our conversation where I’d explained the reasons why this came up. I have notified management of your concerns and we are currently working out a solution to reconcile things.

Trenton, GA
12/05/2018 Category: Service
service
customer service was excellent. I went in for the mileage check for the reimbursement program. unfortunately I never received an email regarding the mileage program and that is how it is activated.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/07/2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to fill out a survey for us, as a small town dealer we greatly appreciate things like that. I'm glad to hear that you had a good experience when you came in, we always strive to provide the best customer service possible. And regarding the email, Hyundai corporate should be reaching out to you soon with everything you need. If not let us know and we can help you take care of it. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department.

Kathleen M.
2017 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Efficient Service
Charlene and Jerry gave excellent service. My car drove much better after the work was done. It looked better with the car wash. Thank you.

Thank you so much for sending in your survey and letting us know about your visit into our service department. We always love to hear from our customers and it sounds like you had a good experience. We always strive to provide the best service possible to all our customers and always leave folks better off than when they came in. We look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future

Steve W.
Calhoun, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
Good Experience
Fast service, courteous agent. Was my first visit but will come back again.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best experience possible with quick and efficient service and in our behavior when interacting with customers. We are pleased to hear you had a positive experience and we look forward to seeing you back in service!

PJ
Paul J.
Rome, GA
Recall service.
Friendly and right on time.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your service visit. We always strive to create individual relationships with each one of our customers and to provide them service that shows we care. We look forward to seeing you back into our service department in the future!

PO
Paul O.
Woodstock, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
Awesome customer seevice
I was as soon as I pulled in for service. I don't remember my service persons name but she was friendly polite and very informative.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your experience in our service department.  We always strive to give our customers all the information they need in a way they understand it with the utmost respect for everyone that comes into our dealership. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

LJ
Laurie J.
Rockmart, GA
12/02/2018 Category: Service
Great folks
Everyone is super nice!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best customer service experience possible and reviews like this help us to confirm we are doing just that. Thanks again for your time and business, we look forward to seeing you in the future!

ME
Michael E.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work
Did a great job. Parts ordered and installed in a week.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service departments. We always try to make sure that we are getting our customers taken care of in an orderly and timely fashion, so hearing reviews like this where everything was taken care of in the span of a week helps us to make sure we're doing that. Thank you so much for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

11/26/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I scheduled my service with Paul, he was very professional and reassured all of the doubts I had. I will definitely be coming back!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback after your visit into our service department. We always strive as members of our company to work as professionally and confidently as we can in any given situation to provide the best possible service for our customers. We look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

Paul S.
11/24/2018
AMAZING
This service department is incredible, I would trust them with the life of my unborn child. They do incredible work at an efficient pace and they never skip on customer service. Truly blessed to have them apart of my car owning experience!
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Mr.Swinney;);)

We cannot possibly thank you enough for your faith in us and your love and appreciation for us!!
You are a light in our family owned dealership...
We appreciate all your encouragement !!
We always look forward to seeing you!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your sweet family

Safe travels 🚗,

Claudia

Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We greatly appreciate hearing that you enjoyed your visit and that you have so much faith in us as a company. Please do contact us again in the future if there is anyway we can help you out with your vehicle in the future.

Thanks,
Charlena Williams

Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Fast and polite
Arrive to my appointment late simply because there was an accident on i-75. However the associate was very polite and they were able to get me in and out for my oil change with no problems at all
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/23/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the most efficient and curtious service possible, despite any complications that come about during the visit. We appreciate your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/24/2018

Hello!!

So grateful you are safe!!! I know it's stressful when we witness someone experiencing an accident!!
We never want you to feel stressed if you are delayed getting to your appointment with us.
We sincerely appreciate you making an appearance .We respect and value your time.
Thank you very much for acknowledging us for being friendly and prompt;););)
I'll be sure to encourage our team with your kind response to our survey.
We will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us.
We are looking forward to seeing you at your next visit,
Safe travels 🚗
All the best,

KP
Kristan P.
Bowie, MD
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is number 1 !!
Nice people and great service

Thank you so much for your feedback on our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible service at an efficient rate and reviews like this help us to make sure we are being personable about it as well. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department.

Diane S.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2018 Category: Service
The customer service.
The entire team is amazing. Thank you so very much for your dedication to your job.

Thank you so much for your compliments on our service department, we greatly appreciate your comments on our service. We always wake up and commit ourselves to providing our customers with the best possible service at an efficient rate. We always appreciate hearing good praises from folks in the community and we look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future.

AH
Anita H.
Adairsville, GA
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Staff is friendly and knowledgeable. I feel I got a fair deal, service has been good.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your time spent in our service department, we always strive to train everyone in our company to do their jobs efficiently and with a servant's heart. We love hearing back from customers about their experiences and we're glad yours went well. We look forward to seeing you back in the future!

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Hello:)

We are blessed to have your very insightful response to our survey.
Without getting into details, you perspective on Jennie is very close...frankly , Jennie has experienced a great personal loss . We are giving her flexible as she journeys through.
She is an amazing woman and takes great strides to be professional and detailed in her work to serve her guests and customers.
Thank you for noticing and bring to our attention.
My name is Claudia Laughridge.I am Terry Reid wife.I help run our service department.We really are a family business.
It is all relationships for us.Your relationship to us is very important.
Paul wrote you a response.Then brought to Mike our service manager attention because you noticed Jennie seemed to be going through the motions....
I feel confident being open because you were kind enough to us to be open as well.
We promise we will always work hard and honor to to trust you have given US.
We hope you will return to us to help you care for your Sonata.
Happy Thanksgiving
404-971-0532

Dennis C.
Acworth, GA
11/15/2018 Category: Service
The friendly people
Love this place, super friendly. The woman at the desk even let me know she was leaving, and that there was fresh coffee, and who would take over for her! The other girl showed me my dirty filters which I in turn replaced , and walked me to my car!!!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We as a company always strive to create an environment that makes our customers feel like family and reviews like this help us to assure we're doing just that. We look forward to seeing you back in for future services!