Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5Overall Rating 4.130437/5rating 4.130437
Overall Rating 2.26087/5Overall Rating 2.26087/5rating 2.26087rating 2.26087rating 2.26087

Charlie B.
Kennesaw, GA
02/16/2019
The owner down to all of his associates.
Outstanding customer service. Very informative on every aspect of the service that they will provide. I really think that the tech treats your car just like it was theirs. I really can’t say enough about this staff. My experience here is hands down the best from any dealership, and I’ve been to several in my life. The owner will pass you and actually have a conversation. This speaks volume when it comes to his customers. If you haven’t payed a visit to Terri Reid what are you waiting on. You will be impressed.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/16/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide the best possible customer service experience and hearing your affirmation of how or tech's treat people's cars means a lot to us an our technicians who don't usually get recognition in these surveys. In my opinion our family owned dealership has always had an environment that makes you feel like part of the family, and Matt, Terry, and Claudia are never shy around our customers. We all love hearing feedback like this as it helps us to be sure we're taking care of our customers. We look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

KW
Karlee W.
White, GA
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Hospitality and constant Follow ups
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to create an environment that our customers feel welcome in and want to return to, as well as develop relationships with people where they feel like part of the family. We appreciate the feedback and look forward to seeing you back in our department in the future!

NC
Nancy C.
Ellijay, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Excellent staff
The people at Terry Reid Hyundai make it all worthwhile. I got coupons for various discounts at another Hyundai dealer but don't use them because I prefer to go to Terry Reid, even though it's farther away from home.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Thank you so much for your feed back on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the absolute best possible customer service in the nearby area and reviews like this help us to make sure we are doing a good job of that. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

RT
Robbianna T.
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai
Very very honest people to deal with every time I’ve had my car serviced Never an unkind word Great Attitudes
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to instill good character into the members of our team and only hire those that we trust ourselves. Thanks for your feedback, we appreciate your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

Rome, GA
02/10/2019 Category: Service
They Always Take Care of My Car
I had to bring my Sonata in for service a few weeks ago. They were quick and let me know how much it would be beforehand. Their waiting room was very comfortable with a good view of the showroom. It gave me the opportunity to check out some of the other models. Everything was so clean. If you have to take your Hyundai in for anything, this is the place to do it. I'm a happy customer!

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with a very positive environment in which they can do their vehicle servicing and shopping. We thank you for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Judy K.
Dallas, GA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Always great service
Always great service friendly and fast.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with efficient service with a servant's heart and a kind smile. Hearing reviews like this help us to make sure that we are taking care of our customers. Thanks again for the feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Thomas S.
Fairmount, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
great service
We have purchased 4 vehicles from this dealership, and will return.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you so much for the feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to keep our customers coming back to our dealership so we can continuously care for them and their vehicle need over time. Hearing about long term customers who stay with us through the years always helps us to make sure we're doing a good job. We thank you for your business and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

FF
Francis F.
Rome, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Great service from quality people. A friendly atmosphere and great service is hard to find. Here you will experience both.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019

Thank you so much on your feedback from your visit into our service department. We always strive to be the best service advisors we're able to, and to provide the best customer service experience possible. We thank you for providing us with your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future!

Candis C.
01/28/2019
Very disappointed!
I brought my car in to diagnose a fluttering problem Saturday 1/26/19.They advised the charges and said that serivces could be completed Monday 1/28/19.I left my car with them Saturday afternon and Sunday to be sure Everything could be completed on Monday as Charlena advised. Then I get a voice message from Charlena today (Monday) that she forgot that she doesn’t get part deliveries Monday’s and I would have to wait until Tuesday. With possible inclement weather that may not be the case either if the road are bad. My boyfriend calls and they basically say there is nothing they can do. Can’t offer a loaner or any options. I call and ask for the service manager and Charlena answers and says she is the Service manager. I explain my concerns that I have no car and was depending on it being done today as promised. Charlena then says she can get my car dropped off to my job. Why wasn’t that an option offered the first time my boyfriend called. I’ve already paid for a service that now I have not received and I am taking back a car that is not fixed. I am not happy about this experience at all. I previously had problems with this dealership and decided to try again. Once again I am disappointed. Nobody has even offered to make me another appointment for service that I have now paid for.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/29/2019

Thank you for taking the time to make us aware of your concerns. We always hate hearing of any customer having a tough experience in our service department. That being said I've talked to Charlena and from what I understand it sounds like we did get your labor done on your car and that things should be well. Again I hate to hear that you had a rough time but I like to think that we've made up for it by getting everything taken care of today. Please do contact me back at your earliest convenience if you have any thing else that you would like to discuss or if you feel like we haven't made up for things. We always hope to earn people's trust and continued business and if there is anything that is keeping you from trusting us completely, please do contact me back. Thanks again for your candid feedback about your visit, and hopefully we will see you back in service in the future.

678-792-0686

Also Charlena had wanted me to give you her phone number to contact her back as well about any concerns you may have. Her number is: 678-792-0697

Marilyn M.
01/26/2019 Category: Service
Rating for dealership
Easy in and out.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/28/2019

Thanks so much for submitting your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always love to hear from our customers about their visits and we always strive to make our process as simple and time efficient as possible. Thanks again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you in the future!

CZ
Cynthia Z.
Canton, GA
01/26/2019
Lack of communication/concern
Your service department has had my Santa Fe since Monday and has not been able to fix it. My husband and I have had to call repeatedly to find out what is going on or we don't know. This is a warranty issue with the turbo and your master technician could not fix it as if yesterday and he doesn't work on Saturday. We previously brought the car in at the end of November and had a similar experience when the waste gate was replaced and obviously didn't fix the car. I purchased this car new from your dealership. I called this morning requesting a loaner and was told Hyundai most likely wouldn't approve it but I still requested they check. That was at 9:00 a.m. and I have not heard back and I don’t expect a call. I previously owned a Lexus and their service department was second to none. I was offered a loaner even if they only had my car for a day or two and the work was warranty. We were in contact with Hyundai corporate customer service back in November due to the lack of concern/sense of urgency by your service department and we are contacting them again.
Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/27/2019

Hello,

This is Claudia Laughridge.
I am sorry we are having a hard time communicating.
I have talked to our team and in our records we have been calling and working with you .
Our master tech must follow the instructions and guidance of Hyundai techline in your case.

I did personally talk with our team addressing your rental car .Hyundai has specific terms in which they provide a rental.
We are a family owned and operated buisnees.We work hard to help you and all our customers.
We do respect your time and understand it is frustrating when a car ( like a family member at a doctors) are being diagnosed and proper care is being performed.
I promise we will always work hard and honor the trust you have given us.
I know Paul has been working hard to make sure you and you husband and Sante Fe are being cared for.
We are sorry for any missed communication and will work hard to keep you updated.
Thank you very much.

Claudia

Ronna W.
Acworth, GA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Bought here service here
I have a 2013 sante fe sport, I bought my car at Terry Reid and I have had my service done here every time, not disappointed, always willing to please.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/25/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our dealership. We always strive to take care of our customers and service them to their absolute satisfaction. It seems like you had a good experience but I would like to call or email you more about your time spent in our dealership since you did give us a 4/5 score. Please do give me a call back so I can figure out how we can improve our service in the future. Thanks again for your feedback and we look forward to seeing you back in service in the future.

DK
Darin K.
Acworth, GA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/23/2019 Category: Service
Lack of knowledge in service department
To my knowledge, the quality of work performed was acceptable. The experience and knowledge in the service reception area is lacking; poor communication and lacking the ability to prepare an accurate invoice. I was asked to sit and wait while they figured out how much to charge me. My visit was extended 20 minutes waiting for this, and no manager was on site to assist with the problem.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/23/2019

Thank you for giving us your candid feedback about your experience in our service department. I do apologize for any confusion that occurred during you visit, especially regarding pricing information. I would love to make up for this confusion and regain your trust in us as a company. Please do contact me back to see what we need to do to earn back your trust, my contact information will be listed below and I'm sure there is something we can do to work this out.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/24/2019

Hello,
My name is Claudia Laughridge, ( my husband is Terry Reid) I am very sorry for your poor experience on Saturday at our dealership.
We are a family owned and operated buisness...we want our customers and guests to enjoy their time and experience with us.
I will personally find out why our coverage lacked our manager, ( or me as I work in our service department) helping our new service Advisor.
We did have two managers in the building.

Your time is very valuable .We are very sorry our lack of experienced team was not available to demonstrate our sincere care.

I will have Mike Service director ,or Charlena call you.Feel free to reach back out directly to me in the meanwhile.

Please let me know the best number and time of day to reach you.
I promise you we will always work hard to honor the trust you have given to us.

Sincerely,

Claudia
494-971-0532 cell

Robert S.
East Ellijay, GA
Very happy
We brought our Hyundai in for recall work. Work was done fast. Very helpful service advisor. We drive from Ellijay. So we wanted to make sure we could get in done in a timely fashion. Charlene, is amazing! Wonderful dealership. Will return! Thank you. Robert Sparshott

Thank you so much for your feedback from your visit into our service department. We always strive to bring our customers the best work at an efficient rate and reviews like this help us to make sure we are succeeding in that. We thank you again for your time and business and we look forward to seeing you back in servicein the future.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
01/21/2019 Category: Service
great service in a very timely manner
Great service.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you so much for taking the time to help provide us with your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to provide our customers with the best possible service in a reasonable amount of time so hearing that we are succeeding in those efforts is always reassuring. Thanks again for your feedback, we look forward to seeing you back in service again in the future!

2010 Hyundai Accent
great service department
I want to give the service writer Sharlena 5 stars all on her own! She took initiative to call around and find the part locally so I would have my car sooner! She took care of me as a customer!
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you so much for providing us feedback on your visit into our service department. We always train our service advisors to take care of their customers as if they were their own family. This idea of taking care of customers like family bleeds into everything we do, and we appreciate hearing and look forward to seeing you back in the past.

Adairsville, GA
Great Customer Service Experience
I found the service to be fast and friendly! They quickly diagnosed the problem and restored the "Zip" to my wife's car.
Thank you!!

Thank you so much for helping to provide us feedback about your experience in our service department. We always love to hear our customers are having a good experience in our shop and we work hard to make sure we take care of people's needs. We look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

Suellen S.
Adairsville, GA
2013 Hyundai Tucson
01/17/2019 Category: Service
The service has always been good and the wait time is very reasonable
Charlene and the service team are a pleasure to interact with. I am well pleased with the maintenance and the time it takes to complete the service work. I have a "good feeling" each time I visit the service center

Thank you so much for your feedback from your visit into our service department. We always strive to make sure that our customers are well pleased with the service that they get from our dealership and that we are earning our customers trust. We look forward to seeing you back in the shop in the future!

2018 Hyundai Kona
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and convenient
The staff was friendly and knowledgeable. They processed my care in reasonable time. It’s convenient for me as well.

Thank you so much for your feedback on your visit into our service department. We always strive to help make sure we work hard and at an efficient rate to make all our customers happy when they come into service. We appreciate you taking the time to fill out a review and we look forward to seeing you back in our service department in the future!

Joana R.
Calhoun, GA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great car & great service!
Love my car and that it’s so easy to schedule and get my car serviced. Everyone is so friendly and attentive.
Paul S., Customer Care and Relations Manager from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 01/16/2019

Thank you so much for your feedback about your visit into our service department, we appreciate our customers taking the time to fill out these surveys. We always love hearing that our customers feel welcome and cared for when they come in for service in our dealership and these reviews are just one way that help us to make sure that we are doing a good job. We thank you for your time and business and look forward to seeing you back in the future.