4.6

Crystal Z.
2018 Hyundai Kona
10/09/2019 Category: Service
Top Notch
Top Notch customer service, but their computer systems are EXTREMELY SLOW.!!!!!!!!! I spent more time waiting to be checked out than waiting for my car to be serviced
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/09/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out our survey regarding your visit in our service department. Your feedback is very valuable to us and will help us improve from now on in.We hope to see you back for your next service. Thank you for your business.

GM
Gary M.
Adairsville, GA
2019 Hyundai Kona
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Services
Staff in front office while purchasing new vehicle were great. Staff in service Dept not so great. Not hands on with customers at all from girl at counter to completion. Not professional in that Dept. Needs work in my opinion.I would recommend Terry
Reid to purchase a new car but not your service dept. Hopefully it will improve.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the survey. I'm so very sorry to hear about your experience. Our goal is the satisfaction of our customers, and  we all take that seriously.

Acworth, GA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/04/2019 Category: Service
First visit
The service was pretty fast and the service department is very nice to work with.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our survey regarding your visit in our service department. Your feedback is very valuable to us and will help us improve from now on.

Adairsville, GA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/28/2019 Category: Service
Not happy with service
Staff was pleasant but technicians left parts off after service
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey. Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers receive great service. I am so sorry about your experience. Our goal is the satifaction of our customers, and we take that very seriously.

Claudia L., Service Director from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

We are bringing this to the attention of our service manager immediately Thank you very much.

Orlando, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Arrived at the dealer with no appointment. The service manager had no issues taking my car in for service. Excellent service.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/30/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill our our servey regarding your visit in our service department. Your feedback is very valuable to us and will help us improve. Thank you for your business.

Seth H.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/24/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and efficient
Friendly staff greet you when you drop off your vehicle and everything is taken care of quickly and efficiently.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers are satisfied with their service visit. We are #1 because we have the #1 best customers.

TH
Tara H.
Jasper, GA
09/24/2019
Fraudulent Service
I paid to have my oil changed and a tire rotation and the same front passenger tire that had a scuff on it when I arrived was still in the same spot after I paid for the service. The staff also hates working there, which is very obviously. I will not be back.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/25/2019

Good evening Mam..thank you so much for taking the time in your day to answer these questions. I'm so very sorry to hear about your experenice...Our goal is the satisfaction of our customers, and we all take that very seriously.

PJ
Paul J.
Rome, GA
09/23/2019 Category: Service
Oil change.
Excellent car service, including customer service.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/24/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey. Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers..family members..are satisfied with their service visit!! We are #1 in service because we have the #1 best customers!!

Larry S.
Clermont, FL
09/21/2019 Category: Service
A/C repair
Service took longer than stated
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey. Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers receive great service. Sorry that the A/C repair took longer than was expected. Our goal is the satifaction of our customers, and we take that very seriously.

Michelle G.
Calhoun, GA
09/16/2019
The last 2 oil changes are very disappointing. I had a 5:30 appointment. I waited and no one came out to get my keys so after 10 minutes I go in. Before 6 the lady comes out and said ya"ll are ready. I asked both of us. She said it is 6 and got to get you out of here.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Good morning..first thank you so much for taking the time in your day to answer these questions. Second, I am so very sorry to hear about your experience.  Our goal is the satisfaction of our customer, and we all take that seriously.

Rosalia M.
Acworth, GA
09/15/2019 Category: Service
Best Hyundai dealership!!!!
Terry Reid Hyundai in Cartersville is the very best by far. Mike Sanders in the Parts department was so helpful. The service department as well as the sales department are all just great. I have not seen a dealership that is better in providing such great customer service as Terry Reid Hyundai. Thank You, Rosalia
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/16/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey!!! Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers...family members...are satisfied with their service visit!!! We are #1 in service because we have the #1 best customers!!!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Customer Service
Outstanding customer service
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey!! Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers are satisfied with their service visit. We are #1 in service because we have the #1 best customers!!

MA
Markus A.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Great service.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you so much for taking our survey. Our aim is to make sure every one of our Terry Reid customers are satisfied with their service visit. We are #1 in service because we have the #1 best customers.

SE
Spike E.
Rome, GA
09/09/2019
Great Experience!!!
Jane was totally helpful with my vehicle shopping. Real well informed. Helped me id my choices and explained financing.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for the feedback and thank you for being part of Terry Reid family.

Dennis L.
Silver Creek, GA
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Service
I'm very satisfied with my service from Terry Reid Hyundai overall.
The only negative feelings I have is they didn't reset my service due indicator and it shows I'm overdue on my mileage for a service.
They said to stop by and they would reset it which is fine, but I live about 25 miles from the dealership.
Yes I will return for my next service and I am pleased with their service.
CHARLENA W., Advisor from Terry Reid Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Thank you for taking our survey. Sorry to hear about the experience that you had with us. I will check to see if there is someway that we can reset your indicator over the phone. Let me check and I will let you know. Will call you soon.