KIM S.
Oceanside, CA
Nissan Pathfinder
10/16/2019
Exceptional Service
Love Texas Cars! They always take great care of my car and I can always count on them. They are very professional and I love the convenience.

Will ALWAYS recommend them.

RD
ROSEMARIE D.
Scion tC
10/11/2019
Extremely Easy and Convenient
I was hesitant to use the service at first, but the C.A.R.S. team was extremely helpful and responsive. They answered my email within the same day and tried their best to accommodate to my schedule. I will definitely be using them again in the future.

BP
BOB P.
Plano, TX
Nissan Maxima
10/10/2019
Trustworthy and Skilled
One of the biggest worries for me about auto repair places is are they telling the truth about my repair work or are they doing unnecessary work to jack up the bill. Of course the other question is are they any good. Texas Cars can be trusted on their skill and the cost. Highly recommended.

Jeep Patriot
10/10/2019
CARS is Fantastic
CARS is very good at communicating issues and concerns and I never feel like I'm being taken advantage of! 10 outta 10 would use again!

KA
KATE A.
10/05/2019
Excellent Service and really nice guys
So my car started leaking a bit of oil in my garage. Had no idea what might be causing that so called and they picked up my car from work. About noon they called to let me know that it was a leaking seal on the oil filter. They warrantied it and brought me back my car about 3PM. Boom, problem solved and didn't cost me any time or money. That makes a single woman very happy!

JJ
Jim J.
09/30/2019 Category: Service
Jim said he has been going there for a few years and that he just referred his brother Bob to this business. He also referred 2 of his friends who go there. He stated he really likes the owner, Ken, he is a great guy, he explains everything, and he never does unnecessary service. He added that the prices are very reasonable and the staff maintains the vehicle like it's theirs.

CHRISTIE M.
Addison, TX
09/29/2019
Best in Dallas/Addison!
My cars have been picked up promptly, work performed quickly and professionally, and returned on time, all the time. Mike, Joey and the crew are the best! Wish we could take them to TN with us!

DJ
DENISE J.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/28/2019
Personal and professional touch
What a wonderful experience. Michael was very professional and provided the product and services that was explained to me. The final outcome was just as he explained. I will return to address any unforeseen issues I may have with my car in the future. The pricing was reasonable.

JE
Joey E.
ADDISON, TX
Nissan Murano
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Joey said it was convenient for the business to come pick his vehicle up while he was at work and drop it back off. They were very courteous, the price was great and he's considering recommending his work place to use them for their business's fleet vehicles.

JN
JESSICA N.
09/26/2019
they helped make my life easy!
I am so pleased with these guys! my motor fans went out, and they came and picked up my car for me while I was at work (I'm within range) and dropped it off within the time I needed it back! I am very grateful for the understanding and hard work these guys put into the business.

STEVE C.
09/26/2019
Outstanding, honest service
I’ve worked with this company since 2005. Superb service, dedication and thoroughness. They don’t fix what is not necessary and do a thorough job on what is needed.

Chris W.
ADDISON, TX
HUMMER H3
09/26/2019 Category: Service
Chris said Mike was professional and good with the work he did.

CHRISTINE B.
09/19/2019
Great customer service!!
I love this company!! Everyone was so kind and the fact that I don’t have to take my car to get an oil change/ car wash during my lunch has me SOLD!

CHUCK M.
09/19/2019
CARS performed service on my wife's Chevrolet Tahoe. It needed a break job, an oil change and a rear assist sensor replaced. Their customer service was outstanding. All of the needed services were performed in one day and they even washed and vacuumed my wife's car before returning it to me. Much appreciated!

BW
BRITTNEY W.
GMC Terrain
09/16/2019
Very convenient and very polite
I love that I can just call, they pick up my vehicle and while I work they fix my car. Takes a lot of stress off of me and Michael was amazing. Great job all around and I will definitely continue to utilize their services.

Mercedes-Benz CLA-Class
09/05/2019
Super Convenient
They get your car and you get it back with everything done - nuf said.

CF
Corwin F.
Dodge Magnum
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Corwin said the business took care of him right away. He didn't have to wait.

KIM S.
New York, NY
Nissan Pathfinder
08/28/2019
Highly Recommend.
Always happy with Texas CARS. Great service/reliable.

EC
Eugene C.
Kia Optima
08/28/2019 Category: Service
Eugene said the service met his service expectations.

NG
NEIL G.
08/23/2019
Excellent Customer Service
We have had issues with the A/C on this car for over a year now, every time we had it looked at we got vague answers. These guys had it for a few hours and called me with a detailed description of exactly what they did and how they found the answers to our A/C problem! Then they went into detail on how to fix it and broke it down into parts and labor. Great experience!