IH
IVAN H.
08/01/2020
Excellent Service as Always!
Excellent Service at a Good price is why I keep coming back!

Michael H.
Nissan Versa
07/18/2020 Category: Service
Michael said he recommended them for service.

Jonathan T.
07/03/2020 Category: Service
Jonathan said the business was polite and efficient, He was satisfied with the service.

EH
Elizabeth H.
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Elizabeth said she had no issues and they were pretty quick.

EC
Eric C.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Eric said the employees were good, nice and treated him fairly.

ND
NICOLE D.
Kia Optima
06/27/2020
Awesome
The staff are always professional and courteous!

STEVE M.
Rockvale, TN
Lexus ES 330
06/27/2020
Trustworthy, Friendly, Knowledgeable, and Thorough
Marty and the folks at TFG are trustworthy, friendly, knowledgeable, and thorough. This is the only place we consider taking any of our vehicles. I cannot say enough good things about the TFG team.

Jessica R.
Christiana, TN
FIAT 500L
06/27/2020 Category: Service
Jessica said they were really friendly and quick.

DEONTE W.
Volkswagen Passat
06/26/2020
Fast and understanding
The customer service is amazing and they work fast.

RP
Russell P.
09/18/2018
Just avoid it.
Took my car in for bad brakes. Was told it needed a brake booster and master cylinder. I advised Kevin that there are 2 possible brake boosters for the car, one for ABS, and one for non-ABS. Kevin told me to shut up and let him do his job. I should have taken the car to budget brakes right then. Instead like an idiot, I let them work on the car. They called me to come pick it up. I sent my fiancee to get it. Shortly thereafter, she call me and says the car has almost no brakes and that she is scared to drive it. It is very clear than no-one at TFG took this car for a test drive after they worked on it. I got it and towed it to Budget Brakes. They told me the wrong brake booster was installed and that it was forced into position and that it was not properly mounted. Furthermore they said some kind of lube or spray had been used in assembly as there was a sticky residue all over the inside of the bottom of the new master cylinder and that it should not be there and that the part certainly was not sold like that. I tool the car back to TFG and asked them to fix it. They rushed through it and screwed up my cruise control and caused a bad vacuum leak. When I asked Kevin to fix the cruise he refused saying that my piece of shit car does not need cruise control. Then Kevin wants to get on my facebook calling all of my cars junk. AVOID THIS PLACE! Attorney has been retained

DF
Dicky F.
06/01/2018
Tune up quote
Dropped truck off asking for tune up. Service mgr called me and gave me a $540.00 quote. I called Hughes Automotive and got a $334.00 quote. Who do you think got my business?

Leslie B.
La Vergne, TN
Dodge Avenger
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Leslie said this business was not very friendly.

AF
Alex F.
La Vergne, TN
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/01/2016 Category: Service
Alex said the business did a very good job.

Lisa B.
Antioch, TN
Kia Soul
08/26/2016 Category: Service
Lisa said the wait wasn't long and the staff was very polite.

Damion C.
08/25/2016 Category: Service
Damion said they did a great job and they are nice and polite.