SR
Sunnyvale, CA
GMC Sonoma
01/20/2021
Outstanding service
Truck broke down 650 miles from home we explain this to Rick and he made sure my truck was fixed and on the road the next day.

CT
CHRIS T.
Dodge Journey
01/17/2021
My go-to place for repairs!!
Love this place! Never have had any issues with bringing either of my two vehicles in for repairs or scheduled services. To me, this place is how it should be... the customers always come first over monetary gain! And it shows! Need you car fixed? Go to the Car Doctor! You won’t be disappointed 😁👍🏻

RON M.
Subaru Legacy
01/14/2021
Good service, fair prices.
No other comments

CR
Christine R.
Monmouth, OR
Volvo 240
01/14/2021 Category: Service
Christine said she has been to this business before. She likes them.

Mitsubishi Outlander
01/11/2021
Customer oriented
Excellent and affordable service

01/11/2021
Seamless service!
Was glad that I could pay by my phone and when a suggestion for service was needed they were able to accommodate me that day!

Albany, OR
Chevrolet Camaro
01/08/2021
Highly Recommend
Friendly staff, quick, and know what they’re doing. 5 stars

01/08/2021
Dependable local business
Rick and staff always respectful. Records are kept and they are aware of service schedules that need to be done for my Vehicle. I appreciate that they give me a overview of issues to watch for or what might need to be done in near future. I have been a satisfied customer for 10+ yrs.

DK
DIANE K.
01/04/2021
Very friendly and keeps me Apprised of what work is needed for my truck
They were very friendly got me in right away and they also let me know what is needed for future maintenance according to the dealers recommendations. I find this very helpful since I have so much going on in my life.

DK
DEBBY K.
Toyota Avalon
12/31/2020
Your customer service is awesome
Called to have an estimate done on a few issues and have some others diagnosed. Rick was patient and extremely helpful. Thank you
The estimate was right on the money compared to my research.

KL
KERRY L.
Monmouth, OR
12/30/2020
Good inspection
The car doctor is a great business to do a used car inspection, worth the money for an overall result before one buys.

DA
DOUG A.
Ram 2500
12/29/2020
Place is awesome!!
Got exactly what I needed. Got in got out. They offered me a shuttle to work, did not need it, but was great offer. I worked with Rick the owner. He is waaay cool and super nice. Will continue to go there!

Buick LeSabre
12/28/2020
not sure: still haven't got my car back
not sure why I got this request for a rating: car is still not repaired.

WR
Wayne R.
12/24/2020 Category: Service
Wayne said they did everything he needed them to do, the price was reasonable, they provided him with rides and were courteous.

RANDY B.