KW
KATREENA W.
04/21/2021
Amazing customer service
My f350 dully wasn't starting. We were unsure of the problem. The car doctor took great care of us and our Diesel truck. Once we got it back it was still having issues (not car doctors fault), the car doctor gladly worked on it, not charging us any extra for labor as there was something else that needed replaced! We will be taking all our vehicles there from now on, they are trust worthy and caring! Family friendly people who care about thier customers!

Falls City, OR
Subaru Forester (Natl)
04/21/2021
Honest and friendly
These guys are very friendly, honest and professional. I was originally quoted $917.00 for the repairs. When I picked up my car it was two hundred dollars less then I was told because they didn’t need to replace one of the switches!!! I will definitely be using them for my car repairs!!!

Monmouth, OR
04/19/2021
Always reliable
My service work is always exactly as I expect and never any surprises. Rick and his crew are the best!

Chevrolet Cobalt
04/17/2021
Great job!
Everyone was polite and helpful. The repairs were completed speedily. These were problems and maintenance that I was unaware of. I just thought the car was old and acting weird. The drive home revealed an amazing difference! Thanks y'all!

AG
ADAM G.
Independence, OR
Chevrolet Silverado SS
04/15/2021
Fast and fair prices
They service my truck and I’ve never had any issues with the work preformed or pricing.

TH
THERESE H.
Kia Optima
04/15/2021
Thank you for your great service and fair prices. I appreciate your thoroughness and hospitality.

Mazda Protege
04/14/2021
Efficiency
Very quick and thorough on diagnostics and repairs

04/14/2021
Reliable and honest.
Excellent service and nice people!

CF
CARL F.
04/13/2021
My visit to the best Carl Doctor
My visit was very good. I stopped in not knowing what was wrong with the car. It was checked and I was told not to drive it. Then you had a loaner car which I was able to borrow-what a surprise that was. I was able to still do my chores and meet my other appointments. Thank you so much for the service and kindness in this business transaction.
Ramona Forrester

NR
NICK R.
Volkswagen Rabbit
04/09/2021
This is my first visit and I was impressed with fast service and how friendly the staff was. They sent a pdf with what was checked and what was needed to be addressed, with photos. I will be returning for more work that was recommended.

EL
ERIC L.
04/08/2021
Ford escape
Took my vehicle to be repaired the place i took it to failed to do the job. My family has been going to the car doctor for a while. I brought it in they did what they said they were going to do. it did cost about $100 more then the other place but they actually fixed it! So if i would have taken it to the car doctor first i would have actually saved money about $400. We live and learn by experience! save some money and go to them first. I am a back yard mechanic. i know something about working on vehicles and i know when i am being fed b.s. i'm writing this in hopes to help anyone who is tired of being taken advantage of by bad mechanics. Thank you car doctor for restoring my faith in a mechanic shop.

04/06/2021
Annoying oil leak....is it or isn't it ??
Rick and his crew are the perfect solution to keep your vehicle in top running condition . Their attention to detail and professionalism is matched by a friendly, courteous attitude which will make you a very appreciative and satisfied client and a VALUED customer with the " card Doctor " family !

AG
ANITA G.
Mcminnville, OR
Chevrolet Colorado
04/03/2021
When you walk in, every thing is so clean, open and they are very friendly. Got me taken care of fast!

VL
VICTOR L.
Roseburg, OR
Dodge Journey
04/02/2021
Customer service was excellent
Very helpful, my car was seen immediately when drop off. The employees were very helpful and kind. Definitely would recommend this business to a friend or family.

DAVID H.
04/01/2021
Auto Service
I have been going to Rick for a long time. Everyone is respectful and helpful. The mechanics always to a great job, from this minor oil change to complete mechanical and electrical work. Thank you Car Doctor.