Latest Review over 6 years ago

LA
LINDA A.
09/08/2011
Kia Sportage
Very satisfied with the work that has been done on my vehicle. The crew is nice and professional.

LC
LARRY C.
Honest, Knowledgeable, Outstanding Service
It is rare to find this kind of quality service and dedication in any field. I wish I had access to Rick earlier. He takes expert care of our cars and is totally honest and reliable. I can't rate him highly enough.

JORDAN G.
Awesome place
I've had hundreds of dollars worth of work done on several cars here over the past few years and they're just awesome. First of all; the service is just fantastic. They make you feel like they're doing what's best for your car hands down. And they give you a printed report of everything they did and saw! And second of all they do things for a FRACTION of what other mechanics charge in labor and assorted "fees". If anybody I know or meet has car issues, I immediately tell them to go to the car doctor.

FB
FRED B.
Great service, Highly Recommend
I've been using the Car Doctor since his opening. I have 100% confidence in his skills and abilities and especially appreciate his diagnostic talent. Prices are in reason and well worth the quality.

BRUCE B.
Salem, OR
Who could ask for more?
I've been using the services of the Car Doctor for over a year now. Rick & Melinda are not only two of the nicest people you can meet--they're honest and work hard to make sure my car gets the service and repairs it needs.
I often recommend them to friends and family members. They are an asset to the Dallas Business community.

LW
LARRY W.
08/27/2011
great service
friendly, competent service.

DAVID H.
08/06/2011
Great Place
The Car Doctor gives great service and has a friendly atmosphere. We take all of our cars there. They give great advice and are very thorough when servicing the cars.