MIKE M.
09/23/2020
Newbie
this was my first visit to the Car Doctor. I'm looking for a local, dependable, sanitary and trust worthy mechanic. So far, so good. I will use again.

LL
Lon L.
Toyota Camry Solara
09/23/2020 Category: Service
Lon said he has used this business before. They are a good outfit and checked out everything about his vehicle that he asked. The experience was fine.

SO
STEVE O.
Mercury Mountaineer
09/18/2020
Honest friendly good prices
I called told them what I had there was no hesitation the gentleman quoted me a price and the work I asked them to do was done that day i didn't have any appointment and they got it done there was no hidden fees complete transparency this place did a job for me when it first started I was pleased then as I am now honestly goes a long ways.

DAVID S.
GMC Yukon
09/14/2020
Great customer service, fair prices
We are very happy with the quality of the work done as well as fair prices. The customer service is excellent- will continue to bring our vehicles to them for maintenance and repairs

Mary R.
Buick Century
08/31/2020 Category: Service
Mary said she likes them, they're friendly, and they do what they say they're going to do.

JOHN B.
08/29/2020
The go to place for auto P.M. and repair.
ALWAYS PROFESIONAL, HONEST AND FAIR.

DAVE W.
08/29/2020
Good job Car Doctor!!!
just an Oil Change for my old Ford truck this time but great and timely service by all.

RL
ROBERT L.
08/21/2020
The level of confidence I have toward the shop and staff
Friendly reliable staff. Do quality work at a fair price. I've been a customer for one year, and they earned my automobile repair business.

JIM S.
Toyota Tundra 2WD Truck
08/20/2020
Tundra service
Had my Tundra serviced today. This is my first visit and I was pleased. I will be back. Nice clean shop.

Volvo S60
08/19/2020
Eh,
I think a bit expensive. It takes 10 minutes to replace a fuel cap, $28 plus labor was $150 total. Good service and communication, but a little steep. Nice to have them available when time time is short...they are always pleasant.

Honda Civic Cpe
08/15/2020
No issues, thanks
The visit was easy, you guys are nice to deal with, and my car isn't giving me any trouble. Thanks.

MARY C.
Monmouth, OR
08/13/2020
Your knowledge of the make and model of many cars and that you have great customer service
I would recommend this company to anyone with a newer car. You really have the knowledge and tools to do the job right.

JEFF W.
08/12/2020
Good repair, miscommunication
I scheduled the repair on my wife's car. I believe that the repair was done properly and is working fine. My issue was with the receptionist. I had relayed that the check engine light was on and would like to know what that was about. She said that that was an additional diagnostic. When I picked up the car I asked if the check engine light problem was addressed. she said no and that there were no notes regarding this. I was disappointed. As a car repair facility I would think that a check engine light being on would suggest a repair needed done, and that noting the additional problem would suggest another repair. Again I was disappointed that this will require an additional scheduling. I think the price was reasonable, and the time to complete the repair was reasonable, and the communication was outstanding.

TW
TOM W.
Ford Edge
08/06/2020
Brand new facility, same friendly service
We've been taking our vehicles to the Car Doctor for 8 or 9 years. We have never been disappointed with the service, and our vehicles remain reliable year after year. The new facility is beautiful, but the friendly, reliable service is still the star of the show.

BL
BILL L.
Monmouth, OR
08/03/2020
Affordable and honest
After going to lesshwab (Monmouth)and having them only put 6 quarts of oil in my 8 quart engine not once but twice in a row, and charging me almost $100. I switched to the doctor. I have not been disappointed. They are honest, quick and they do quality work. Now all my vehicles are serviced here.