KW
KATREENA W.
Ford Flex
08/03/2021
Amazing customer service
The car doctor always takes care of thier customers, amazing service and always so detailed! Thank you Car Doctor!

BL
BILL L.
Monmouth, OR
08/03/2021
Excellent service.
We get all our vehicles serviced at the Car Doctor. Honest estimates and quality work. They will even start early if the need arises as it did with our current oil change. I like that they put the correct 8 quarts of oil in my truck. unlike les schwabs in independence who only put 6 quarts in not once but twice. And the cost was double.

BD
BILL D.
07/29/2021
Reliable
Professional Dependable Courteous Honest

MIKE B.
Ram Pickup
07/26/2021
I can't express the gratitude I have for the Car Doctor. They worked with me on scheduling, provided free shuttle service so I could get to work. Their work is superior and at a responsible price. I would highly recommend The Car Doctor to anyone!!

NK
NICOLE K.
Best Car Mechanics In Town
I have been trusting Car Dr. With our cars for about fourteen years. Always friendly, knowledgeable and trustworthy. He has worked on a few of our cars and we have been happy every time.

Honda Accord
Honest
I believe they are honest and they treat me with respect.

DAVID G.
Salem, OR
Volkswagen Golf
Excellent Pre-purchase inspection
The emailed report was very easy to read and consise.

DN
DAVE N.
Ram Pickup
Local & Friendly
They were quick to get me in & the wait was short

JEREMY T.
Nissan Titan
07/20/2021
Titan Checkup
Had a family camping trip coming up in 3 days while finishing moving from our house and Car Doctor not only fit us in and made sure our trip would be safe, but had my truck back to me first thing in the morning so we could finish our move. Top notch mechanic serive and customer service! Way to go!

Acura 3.2TL
07/20/2021
Great place
The Car Doctor is the easiest and friendliest car shop I've ever been to. Very honest and fair prices, answered all my questions, and were very timely.

PF
PAM F.
Mohave Valley, AZ
Dodge Charger
07/15/2021
I was traveling out of state and was able to get my car in within a few days.
I was traveling and they got my car in and fixed within the same day. Very Happy with the service.

KC
Kevin C.
Dallas, TX
07/13/2021
Very helpful with diagnosis of problems.
Been looking for a shop that won’t try to sell you more than you need. Work was done on time.

KK
KAREN K.
Hyundai Santa Fe
07/13/2021
I have been super pleased with The Car Doctor. Any work done on my car has been what it should be and the customer service is beyond great. This business is totally in integrity (which is really saying something for an auto repair company!) which means a tremendous amount to me.

RJ
ROB J.
Kia Sedona
07/12/2021
Good Work
Have always done a great job working on my vehicles, whether it's preventative maintenance or repairs.

07/11/2021
Dependable local business . Service seemed a little slow this time
Keep good records. Keeps me informed on issues.