LI
Lauren I.
Plainville, CT
08/28/2018
Pleasantly Surprised
I always cringe waiting for the mechanic to give me price I hope I can afford. It's even more nerve-wracking to be waiting for a quote from someone you've never used. Today I unexpectedly found my car "dead" as I was leaving for work. Having heard the Car Doctor has a loaner program, I called, despite being nervous about never having used them. I used the store in Plainville on Hayden Ave. I got a loaner and within an hour of having left the garage, Jay called me and gave me the price of the repair. The sigh of relief was, I'm sure, audible through my office door. The Car Doctor in Plainville surpassed my expectations. They got me to work with a loaner vehicle, fixed my car, and made my day with a reasonable price. I will absolutely go back to them in the future and I'll be sure to tell everyone I know to give them a try.

PT
Peter T.
Plantsville, CT
05/11/2015
Unjust
Not only were the parts outrageous I had to buy a guarantee that wasn't even honored. And the loaner car even had to be towed. Take my word people unless your rich enough to just throw away money and think shooting pool is worth it avoid this place by any means

RK
Robin K.
Bristol, CT
10/20/2014
Surpassed my Expectations
I bought a 2003 Dodge Caravan from Mike & Jay. Of course I was a little hesitant of all used car dealers as many of us are and had a couple of bad experiences myself. But Jay and Mike Filipek of The Car Doctor are different. When I bought my car it was on a Friday afternoon and they needed to put a new muffler on my car but didn't have one in stock and I wanted the car that day. So they put a muffler on it and had me return the following week for the correct muffler. When I returned for the new muffler I mentioned that I wasn't used to driving such a big car because when I went around corners I felt like I was on a bike, leaning. Oh I said by the way, my blinker(signal) switch isn't working. And I held my breath wondering how much this was going to cost me. Dan gave me a ride to my house instead of waiting their for 3hrs. and I came back for my car at 4:30.Saying to my husband now that we bought the car they'll fix it up and charge us just like the others did that we went to yrs. ago. That was NOT THE CASE. They put a new muffler on fixed the blinker switch and the Sway bar.I didn't know there was a sway bar! And belive it or not they didn't charge me one cent. Just said I was all set. They told me if there was any other issues to come back. Of course, I did. Today it was shifting hard. Low tranny fluid. But there still here for me. I have found The Car Doctor to be honest and reliable. Jay is wonderful and they have both surpassed my expectations of any used car dealership in Connecticut. Thanks Guys, you're the Best!

CD
Christina D.
Mercedes-Benz C240
03/04/2013 Category: Service
Christina said she is happy with the service because they fixed her tire.

Robert M.
Chevrolet Lumina
02/28/2013
Attention
The personnel were happy to answer questions and address any concerns.
100% positive on my satisfaction!
I had already recommended after first repairs and will continue to do so.

John M.
Plainville, CT
Hyundai Elantra Touring
02/28/2013
messed up my interior
i like the oile change and the car wash but when i brought my car in this time, the person who drove it and washed the inside messed up my interior seats. i guess he had grease or oil all over him and now my seats are ruined. so now i am not a happy person at all. my car is not an old car it is a new car with no dents or scratches and now the inside looks like crap. plus i found cigerette butts in the backseat and i mean on the back seat and i don't even smoke so i am assuming it was stuck to his shoe.

KN
Karen N.
Nissan Murano
02/28/2013 Category: Service
Karen said they were very nice and the visit was comfortable. They were very good.

LC
Loretta C.
Southington, CT
Chevrolet Lumina
02/25/2013 Category: Service
Loretta said she has always received good service.

AT
Adam T.
CT
Cadillac STS
02/23/2013 Category: Service
Adam said this business provides great work in a timely manner.

NW
Noah W.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
02/13/2013 Category: Service
Noah said his experience with this business was pretty good.

GB
Glenn B.
02/13/2013 Category: Service
Glenn said he received good service from this business and nothing is wrong with his vehicle.

Jen B.
02/06/2013 Category: Service
Jen said the customer service at this business was good. The work was done fairly quickly and she was able to get her vehicle back in the afternoon.

HT
Holly T.
Jaguar S-Type
02/05/2013
Always quick and helpful
I have always recommended you to family and friends, being a female they are honest and helpful, good work

Dana H.
02/02/2013
All about Personal Service!
I am never disappointed when I have my cars serviced at The Car Doctor. They provide great personalized service at very competitive pricing!

FR
Frank R.
Bristol, CT
Subaru Legacy
01/28/2013
Happy customer
Your work is good price reasonable you go out of your way to accommodate customer needs ( ride home and back again to pick up car ) not to mention service with a smile and friendly keep up the good work

Dave M.
Chevrolet S10 Pickup
01/24/2013 Category: Service
Dave said the work was fine. It could have been quicker but he also told them to take their time. He said it took 1 week or so for an exhaust system.

NN
Nancy N.
01/23/2013 Category: Service
Nancy said the have used this business in the past and they are very professional. She has already recommended others to this business.

Diane B.
Chevrolet Blazer
01/23/2013 Category: Service
Diane said the business got a lot of work done in a small amount of time and she is very satisfied with the business.

RT

FS
Ferris S.
Lincoln Town Car
01/19/2013 Category: Service
Ferris said this business does a good job.