DI
Dr. Edward I.
Ford Edge
09/25/2018
What makes the place so great? Paul, the owner, first and foremost; and quality and quickness of service.
I always say the same thing; couldn't be happier and cannot imagine going anywhere else.

Mercury Montego
09/01/2018
Always the best service ever!
Paul always knows exactly what our car needs are. He is thorough in all that he does. He always keeps our best interest first.

SA
Steph A.
Ram Cargo Van
08/31/2018 Category: Service
Steph said she has been using this mechanic for over seven years on her personal vehicle. He is the only mechanic that she trusts.

Jeep Compass
08/28/2018
Always can depend on Paul to do whatever we need.
Excellent - as usual!

Jim W.
Barrington, RI
08/22/2018 Category: Service
Jim said Paul is a very good guy.

PA
Peter A.
08/18/2018
Paul is very knowledgeable and is always very helpful. He listens to what the problem is with your car.
I was extremely satisfied with the work done on my car. I had to have the stabilizers replaced and I could tell immediately when I drove the car that it was good.

Connie / Esther W.
Toyota Matrix
07/24/2018
prompt and curteous
Paul did his best to fix my car and give me the best deal... I am happy with him as a mechanic.

AD
Anthony D.
07/23/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he would recommend this business for service.

DN
David / Becky N.
GMC Yukon XL
07/08/2018
Paul is professional, talented, and honest.
Paul has worked on our 2007 Yukon a number of times now and is always honest, diligent and knowledgeable. He works quickly and effectively to identify the problem, fully inform us of our options, and repair the vehicle. He recently stayed late on a Friday to fix our truck and his girlfriend actually picked up my husband as he was walking to pick up the car. We cannot say enough about Paul and his staff's professionalism.

WN
Walter/Marion/Karen N.
07/02/2018
Paul always knows exactly what we need to have done.
Paul provides excellent service. We count on him for servicing all of our vehicles.

DA
Dave A.
East Providence, RI
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the business did really good work on his vehicle. The cost for services was competitive.

EA
Edith A.
Volkswagen Passat
06/25/2018 Category: Service
Edith said the staff at the facility were polite and did a terrific job.

Mercury Montego
06/22/2018
Always does a fantastic job.
We would never go anywhere else.

Connie W.
Toyota Matrix
06/21/2018
prompt and curteous
Paul was very flexible with my schedule...he went the extra mile to do a thorough job and even helped answer questions about other issues and checked to see if he could save me money... found Paul to be friendly and helpful and would highly recommend him.

Joan F.
East Providence, RI
06/21/2018
The excellent work and the friendly people.
Paul always does the best job.he does not do thing that are not necessary just to make money,He cares about his customers.