JOHN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2019
Expedient service and great pricing
I can only say that I have had three cars worked on by the Sal at the Repair Shop and his team.
They have always come through with excellent guaranteed work and a no nonsense approach to troubleshooting as well as quick turn around which is hard to find today. The work is thorough and very high quality with a consumer-centric focus.

OT
OTILIA T.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Lexus RX 400h
11/08/2019
Car making noise
The Repair Shop always go above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly and in a timely manner. I took my car in for strange noises and after a thorough investigation they found that a part was left hanging out of the engine last time another shop did a tuneup. They quickly took care of the problem. Sal and his employee are great to work with and honest.

V
Valued Customer
10/30/2019
The repair shop
I all ways recommend they're professional and economical because they are honest and that accounts allot on this days, thank you so and team for taking care our cars 👍

Cesar Francisco M.
Martinez, CA
10/30/2019
Awesome repair
The service, attention and repair is outstanding. I strongly recommend this place.

ANDREA S.
Walnut Creek, CA
10/17/2019
Awesome repair
The repair shop has excellent service, customer service and all in a timely fashion!

SG
Sue G.
10/16/2019
The people who work there are great
There knowledgeable and very helpful as well as very honest. Always work with you.

MK
Mark K.
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019
Always 5 out of 5
Always takes care of us. My wife was so impressed that Sal walked her to her car and opened the door for her. We’ve been coming to this business for 20+ years and have only had 5⭐️ experiences!!

DENNIS S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
GMC Acadia
10/12/2019
The Best
Excellent work. Excellent customer service. I have been having my cars worked on for many years by these gentlemen. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends.

Dennis S.

EM
ERIN M.
Antioch, CA
10/07/2019
The people and the service!
This place is great! Nice people, great service and a good price. I will be telling people about the repair shop!

LOREN M.
Toyota Yaris
10/03/2019
Great Service!
They do a great job, make necessary repairs when needed and don't over sell unnecessary work. I have recommended them to a few friends and family and all have had good results.

09/26/2019
Great service and a reasonable price, friendly staff

LC
LAURA C.
Brentwood, CA
09/24/2019
Car Service
I won't go anywhere else. The most trustworthy mechanic ever! Thank you Sal! Thank you mechanical workers!

MF
MARK F.
Dodge Durango
09/19/2019
Always friendly and professional
After many years of needing good reliable mechanics I will always bring my vehicles to Sal. for repair. My whole family is great full for all the excellent work you have done for us. Mark. Feldberg

JOE B.
Walnut Creek, CA
09/17/2019
Great Shop
Did a great job, everyone there is great to work with.

Lexus IS 250
09/13/2019
Extremely helpful. Great Customer Care!
The nicest staff!

DE
DORA E.
09/12/2019
GREAT SERVICE
The technician was very knowledgeable and suggested to do some services that my car will be needed. Very clean environment and prompt service. Price was reasonable and competitive.

DE
DORA E.
Volkswagen Passat
09/11/2019
The service was throughly done.

RIKK H.
09/11/2019
love this shop
excellent service, as always. the work was done quickly , and efficiently, and the pricing is more than fair. And on top of it, they were able to resolve my problem the same day that I called in.
Thank you, Sal!

LR
LUIS R.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/10/2019
great customer service
Salvador, Francisco and their entire crew are very professional and knowledgeable, i will definitely recommend place to friends and family

RN
ROSA N.
09/03/2019
Good customer services
Thank you so much Sal. For fixing my car I really appreciated good customer service and great work
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 09/09/2019

We greatly apreciate the oprtunity to allow us to fix your car and look forward to in future continue as your place to fix the needs of all your vehicles.