MIRKO B.
Orinda, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
06/12/2019
excellent service from a knowledgeable team
Sal was helpful and knowledgeable and identified the issues quickly. The communications I received were clear, concise and very understandable.

Honda Ridgeline
06/10/2019
They are very detailed when it comes to explanations
I am the new Manager at the Aamco in Concord, I usually sublet vehicles that what we think might have an electrical issue. They're a fresh set of eyes and someone I trust to get a second opinion from. The main reason I like conducting business with The Repair Shop is due to the fact they are all VERY detail oriented which allows us to go that extra mile for our customers.

Marcia M.
Lafayette, CA
06/08/2019
Great auto care and repair
Good service, honesty, good communication. No oversell but good advice about things to watch for or plan for. Reasonable prices and work completed in a timely manor.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/10/2019

We thank you very much for your business and we look forward to continue commitment of good quality work.

KC
KELLI C.
Benicia, CA
06/07/2019
Great work and professionalism.
Sal and Francisco are very knowledgeable and professional when it comes to how they do business and treat their customers.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for youyr review from the repair shop, we apreciate your business.

AF
Alan F.
06/07/2019
first rate service at affordable prices
Sal and Francisco take great pride in their work. They keep my budget in mind so i can keep all my vehicles in good running order, being on a fixed income this is very important. regular maintenance is very affordable. they have earned my trust, if an issue needs to be addressed immediately they get the work done and fix it right the first time, unlike many other auto repair places which require repeat visits for the same issue. If an issue doesn't require immediate attention they let me know this, so i can plan accordingly. Their superior workmanship keeps my family safe.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/10/2019

Thank you for trusting us with your auto repairs.

MARIA H.
Antioch, CA
Lexus IS 250
05/29/2019
Trustable
I get all my vehicles serviced here. Always know they are in good hands and truly value the honesty of each team member.

Greatly apreciate the time to take the call and give us the 5 start ,
thank you....The repair shop Team

RICK W.
05/21/2019
Great shop
Have been taking my cars to Sal and the guys at The Repair Shop for a couple years now. Great service at fair price. I would recommend their shop to anyone
looking for an honest repair shop. Give them a try!
Rick W
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you so much Rick for the time and the great recommendation from your parts about the business, thank you and we look forward to continue providing good customer service and repair

RYAN M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
05/15/2019
Affordable good quality service!
Great service from great hard working people. Would definitely recommend them to a friend and will be going to the repair shop from now on.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 05/29/2019

We at repair shop greatlly aprecaiate your coments and specially when the customer is happy with the repair

LC
LAURA C.
Brentwood, CA
05/07/2019
My 2000 Honda Accord
I don't have enough words to describe the service and the education that I received at the Repair Shop. The name of the shop exemplifies just that, a perfect repair not a replacement of parts based on assumptions. I highly recommend Sal and his employees and Sal's Master Technician skills that gave me the best analysis of what the core of the issues were in my car. He is not only trustworthy, but part of a dying profession which includes him as one of the few real mechanics left. Thanks for all you have done.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 05/14/2019

Hi Laura thank yopu very much for this review is excellent !!!!
and we look forward to continue the conmiment of good service to all our customers

CARDOCE H.
Lexus IS 250
04/28/2019
Friendly & efficient
Efficient —they do what they said they could do. If any concerns they communicate that with you as soon as they know.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/03/2019

We aat the repair shop Greatly apre ciatethe time to rate us with 5 start thank you very much and we look forward to continue with great service

TC
TED C.
Concord, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
04/22/2019
excellent repair shop
Reliable, straightforward explanation of services and quality work.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/03/2019

Hello Mr Contreras as always is a  pleasure to work on your vehicles and we thank you so much for your business

04/16/2019
Amazing
good stuff.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/03/2019

We at the repair shop try hard to get to the bottom of the problems and our warranty of if is not fix you don,t paid is always standing up...Thank you

ROBIN B.
Kia Optima
04/05/2019
Speedy service again!
I took my car in for a service. I was supposed to be there at 8:30 but I forgot and got there at noon. They still had my car ready in 1 hour!!! They changed my oil, checked my hoses and tires and were wonderful as usual!
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you so much from the repair shop on the time to write this review is great thasnk you again aand we look forward to always have a good experience at the repiar shop...

AR
ALEIDA R.
Ford Expedition EL
03/27/2019
Honesty! Affordability! Knowledge!
Found this place as an Emergency about 9 months ago, since then, they became my TO GO repair shop. Friends have being recommended and also agree with the quality of service, knowledge on what they do, and their honesty when it comes to specific needs. Plus the pricing is very affordable.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 04/05/2019

Aleida thank you so much for the time you take to amswer the questions over the phone and greatly appreciate your comments..

UC
UBALDO C.
Rancho Cordova, CA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
03/15/2019
Great service & quality work
Un buen trato y servicio de calidad ,, five stars to this place

SCOTT S.
03/04/2019
Very clear communication, attention to detail and making sure things are done right.
The Repair Shop has the highest integrity and goes beyond what is asked.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Greatly apreciate your business and freindship and thank you very much for taking the time to respond to the survey,..

ROBIN B.
Kia Optima
03/02/2019
Speedy service!
I can always count on the Repair Shop to have my car ready when I need it, and in perfect condition! My work car is driven every day by different people and has to be serviced in a short period of time, in one day, and be done before 4 PM. The repair shop has never let me down and if you need honest, reliable work done on your car, this is the place to go.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

We at the repair shop greatly apreciate your coments and look forward to continue taking care of all your car needs,,,

DONNA B.
Jeep Compass
03/01/2019
Great Team of Machanics
Sal and his team work hard to fix my car. Sal communicated as other issues arose and negotiated a fair price for repairs. I am very happy that Sal let me bring in my own parts from Rock Auto. I will be using them again.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

We at the repair shop are happy to hear from the customers and assist you in the best possible way to make your card drive again

Miryam R.
Kia Sportage
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Mryam said the service was reasonable. The work was fair. The service was good.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for the time to take the review and for the way you express about the service, we always looking forward to continue with excellent work and customer service

02/22/2019
Friendly, respectful, and honest.
I felt comfortable, and respected. They were fast, honest and helpful.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

WE THANK YOU FOR PREFER THE REPAIR SHOP FOR YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS, THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO ASSIT YOU ON ANY FUTERU REPAIR ON YOUR VEHICLES,