Pleasant Hill, CA
Acura MDX
01/17/2019
This repair shop stands behind their work
I hate writing reviews, however I feel compelled this one because this repair shop seems to be different than other repair shops. Sal and his crew are committed to ensure that the job is done right whatever it takes. I had a brake job done at the shop and when the rotors could not be resurfaced properly and they replaced them at their own cost. They also replaced the engine on my Acura MDX about 6 months ago and so far the car is running very well.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Hi Dorin I am so happy to see your review that is what I do with all my customer I stand behing my work,.. so thank you very much for been our customer and for trusth on us in all the work we have done for you, I look forward to continue with the same commitment..
thank you very much from the repair shop...

FB
FRANCO B.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/10/2019
Honesty and great support by the people/mechanics in the shop. Thank you for all your support
Great
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Franco we thank you very much for your support and trusth to the repair shop...

NR
Nicole R.
California
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said when she initially called, there were 3 things that they were supposed to do. They only did 1 thing even though all 3 were listed.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Nicole we tahnk you so much for your review, I like to be clear on what we do here at the repair shop, and i promes my self to be more carefull on the customer request, next time,..
the time that took us to find you the cat is what make me forget about the air filter, but we like to do the best for you in the future..

SAMUEL H.
Chrysler Sebring
01/04/2019
Great job
They were very professional did a wonderful job of communicating problems and solutions
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks A lot Mr Houston for the time to write the review and we look forwar to continue with the good and honest service on your car needs,,

RL
RON L.
Pittsburg, CA
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2018
Brake rotor repair
High speed front brakes were shuttering. Called Sal and scheduled the repair. Got the rotors resurfaced as pads were still fine, my truck was fixed and picked up the same day.

MK
Mark K.
11/30/2018
Sal & Co are the Best!
Sal and company are great. Honest. Upfront. And unassuming. You don’t feel like you are “being sold”. It’s like working with a family member. I’ve gone to him for years and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Mark and Karen we always thank you for been great customers, and we thank you for support us, our commiment is to offer great service for your vehicle and maintain a clear honest work relation with the customers,..
 thanks and have a great day..

WR
WILL R.
Bay Point, CA
11/27/2018
Peace of mind.
Very knowledgeable - completely trustworthy.

DAN S.
Pittsburg, CA
Jeep Cherokee
11/24/2018
Service on my 96 jeep
Like always I received excellent customer service and so did my Jeep. Great on price and wouldn’t go anywhere else!

FM
FRANCISCO M.
BMW 750Li
11/09/2018
These guys are awesome
I could have chosen to take my BMW any we're I want but I always go to these guys because they are honest provide a great work on repairing vehicles and there prices are fair compare to other shops thanks again and hope to c u guys in the future.

DIANE S.
11/09/2018
The Repair Shop
Sal, Bruce, and the entire crew are consummate professionals. Sal went the extra mile for me, taking it upon himself to contact BMW to ask if my particular issue is under warranty. This resulted in saving me hundreds of dollars.

Jennifer A.
Walnut Creek, CA
11/02/2018
The most honest auto repair shop!!!
These guys were not only so polite and professional over the phone but the most honest mechanics I’ve ever met. Another repair shop said we needed our alternator replaced but after getting a second diagnostic from the repair shop they found out it was just a faulty battery. They saved us money by giving us an honest diagnosis. I highly recommend this shop.

SG
Scott G.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the service was good and timely.

RN
Rafael N.
Pleasant Hill, CA
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Rafael said the staff were communicative and honest.

Marcus H.
Berkeley, CA
Jeep Cherokee
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Marcus said the staff did great work.

Jane B.
Lafayette, CA
Mazda B2200
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Jane said she was really happy with the work. The business came through for her.

WF
WILLIAN F.
10/02/2018
Great custumer service
I am really pleased with the service.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 10/15/2018

Mr Fuentes muchas gracias por su review le agradecemos y nos comprometemos a ofrecerle el mejor servicio.

ROBIN B.
Toyota Matrix
10/02/2018
The Best Place!
The Repair Shop is not only dependable, professional, they always fix my car in the fastest time possible. Sal is so friendly and personable that he makes you feel like you are part of his family. Along with being honest and the most positive person I have met, I know when I leave there, my car is really fixed. They show you the old parts and let you decide what you want done. I know I am not getting ripped off here which here. This is an honest, old school repair shop!

CA
Chris A.
Los Angeles, CA
Volkswagen Scirocco
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Chris said that he loves this business for service. He is a return customer who recommends them.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 09/27/2018

Chris thank you very much and look forward to continue doing business with you

DIANE S.
09/05/2018
The Repair Shop
Sal and his team have been working on my cars for years: first at Johnny's Automotive. I was so happy to hear that Sal had his own shop since Johnny's closed earlier this year. Sal is still providing honest, reasonable, and reliable service.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 09/06/2018

Hi diane we are so happy to continue fixing your car needs and thank you very much for your excellent review..welcome back..

Julian G.
Oakland, CA
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Julian said he would recommend this business for service.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 09/06/2018

Hola Julian de nuevo muchas gracias por brindarnos tu apoyo con los review muchas gracias...