UC
Rancho Cordova, CA
Cadillac Escalade EXT
03/15/2019
Great service & quality work
Un buen trato y servicio de calidad ,, five stars to this place

SCOTT S.
03/04/2019
Very clear communication, attention to detail and making sure things are done right.
The Repair Shop has the highest integrity and goes beyond what is asked.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Greatly apreciate your business and freindship and thank you very much for taking the time to respond to the survey,..

ROBIN B.
Kia Optima
03/02/2019
Speedy service!
I can always count on the Repair Shop to have my car ready when I need it, and in perfect condition! My work car is driven every day by different people and has to be serviced in a short period of time, in one day, and be done before 4 PM. The repair shop has never let me down and if you need honest, reliable work done on your car, this is the place to go.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

We at the repair shop greatly apreciate your coments and look forward to continue taking care of all your car needs,,,

DONNA B.
Jeep Compass
03/01/2019
Great Team of Machanics
Sal and his team work hard to fix my car. Sal communicated as other issues arose and negotiated a fair price for repairs. I am very happy that Sal let me bring in my own parts from Rock Auto. I will be using them again.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

We at the repair shop are happy to hear from the customers and assist you in the best possible way to make your card drive again

Miryam R.
Kia Sportage
02/28/2019 Category: Service
Mryam said the service was reasonable. The work was fair. The service was good.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

Thank you so much for the time to take the review and for the way you express about the service, we always looking forward to continue with excellent work and customer service

02/22/2019
Friendly, respectful, and honest.
I felt comfortable, and respected. They were fast, honest and helpful.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

WE THANK YOU FOR PREFER THE REPAIR SHOP FOR YOUR VEHICLE NEEDS, THANK YOU AND LOOK FORWARD TO ASSIT YOU ON ANY FUTERU REPAIR ON YOUR VEHICLES,

Marcia M.
Lafayette, CA
02/20/2019
Great service, good work, thorough care.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

AT THE REPAIR SHOP WE APRECIATTE YOUR BUSINESS, AND LOOK FORWARD TO ALWAYS PROVIDE THE SAME HONEST AND FREINDLLY SERVICE

FC
FLOR C.
Ford Expedition
02/08/2019
professional and highly knowledgeable
After my truck not blowing any hot air from the vent I took my truck in to get evaluated Sal was very professional and took the time to explain what was wrong and addressed all of my questions and concerns.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

As part of our service, we fell like always provide the same customer service and amswer any question regarding the repairs on your vehicle..                                                                         thank you very much for choose the repair shop
and thank you for this grear review

ANDREA S.
Walnut Creek, CA
01/31/2019
The Repair Shop
We love going to this shop, knowing we’re going to be taken care of properly!
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

First at all thank you so much for taking the time to amswer this review questions...

ANDY M.
Honda Prelude
01/27/2019
Great service, sent me messages and called to update me on the car. And reasonable prices.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 02/22/2019

At the repair shop we apreciate the your review is great,, and thank you for prefer the repair shop..

Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 03/05/2019

We thank you so much for your business and look for wardto conitnue offering the service for your vehicle needs..

Pleasant Hill, CA
Acura MDX
01/17/2019
This repair shop stands behind their work
I hate writing reviews, however I feel compelled this one because this repair shop seems to be different than other repair shops. Sal and his crew are committed to ensure that the job is done right whatever it takes. I had a brake job done at the shop and when the rotors could not be resurfaced properly and they replaced them at their own cost. They also replaced the engine on my Acura MDX about 6 months ago and so far the car is running very well.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Hi Dorin I am so happy to see your review that is what I do with all my customer I stand behing my work,.. so thank you very much for been our customer and for trusth on us in all the work we have done for you, I look forward to continue with the same commitment..
thank you very much from the repair shop...

FB
FRANCO B.
Hyundai Tiburon
01/10/2019
Honesty and great support by the people/mechanics in the shop. Thank you for all your support
Great
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Franco we thank you very much for your support and trusth to the repair shop...

NR
Nicole R.
California
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Nicole said when she initially called, there were 3 things that they were supposed to do. They only did 1 thing even though all 3 were listed.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Nicole we tahnk you so much for your review, I like to be clear on what we do here at the repair shop, and i promes my self to be more carefull on the customer request, next time,..
the time that took us to find you the cat is what make me forget about the air filter, but we like to do the best for you in the future..

SAMUEL H.
Chrysler Sebring
01/04/2019
Great job
They were very professional did a wonderful job of communicating problems and solutions
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/07/2019

Thanks A lot Mr Houston for the time to write the review and we look forwar to continue with the good and honest service on your car needs,,

RL
RON L.
Toyota Tundra
12/13/2018
Brake rotor repair
High speed front brakes were shuttering. Called Sal and scheduled the repair. Got the rotors resurfaced as pads were still fine, my truck was fixed and picked up the same day.

MK
Mark K.
11/30/2018
Sal & Co are the Best!
Sal and company are great. Honest. Upfront. And unassuming. You don’t feel like you are “being sold”. It’s like working with a family member. I’ve gone to him for years and wouldn’t consider going anywhere else.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/19/2019

Mark and Karen we always thank you for been great customers, and we thank you for support us, our commiment is to offer great service for your vehicle and maintain a clear honest work relation with the customers,..
 thanks and have a great day..

WR
WILL R.
Bay Point, CA
11/27/2018
Peace of mind.
Very knowledgeable - completely trustworthy.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/21/2019

Will,  We at the repair shop thank you for your business and we thank you for that trust....

DAN S.
Jeep Cherokee
11/24/2018
Service on my 96 jeep
Like always I received excellent customer service and so did my Jeep. Great on price and wouldn’t go anywhere else!
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 01/21/2019

Dan greatlly apreciate those words and always looking forward to continue the commmiment of good service...thank you so much..

FM
FRANCISCO M.
BMW 750Li
11/09/2018
These guys are awesome
I could have chosen to take my BMW any we're I want but I always go to these guys because they are honest provide a great work on repairing vehicles and there prices are fair compare to other shops thanks again and hope to c u guys in the future.

DIANE S.
11/09/2018
The Repair Shop
Sal, Bruce, and the entire crew are consummate professionals. Sal went the extra mile for me, taking it upon himself to contact BMW to ask if my particular issue is under warranty. This resulted in saving me hundreds of dollars.