AI
Rio Vista, CA
Dodge Neon
02/20/2020
Really great place
Really great place, with good friendly, serious, honest and flexible people doing a good job!

DE
DORA E.
Volkswagen Passat
02/06/2020
Employees are very courteous.
The employees go far and beyond to check that your car is on all the due dates of what it takes to have your car update in all its check ups. It's a little pricey but its worth it.

SCOTT S.
Chevrolet Pickup
01/24/2020
Repair shop
Very thorough with detailed explanations of needed maintenance and repairs. The Repair Shop keeps both my car and truck running perfectly.

Marcia M.
Lafayette, CA
01/17/2020
Great service with a smile
Prompt reliable service. Reasonable prices with good workmanship.

HH
HEATHER H.
Walnut Creek, CA
01/17/2020
Thorough and Knowledgable
I was referred to The Repair Shop by a mechanic at AAMCO when they weren't able to fix my Chevy Equinox. The shop is small and thus not the kind of place that services a lot of cars quickly. They spent two days on the vehicle and fixed our issues. I'm very happy with the repair. I really respect the thoroughness that Sal exhibited. I felt like I was talking to an expert and a man of integrity.

Steven C.

Pittsburg, CA
Ram 1500
12/09/2019
Great job
I went to the shop because my trailer wasn’t working properly and they quickly found the problem and they fixed it
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 12/09/2019

We at the repair shop greatly apreciate all our customer support

JOHN M.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
11/10/2019
Expedient service and great pricing
I can only say that I have had three cars worked on by the Sal at the Repair Shop and his team.
They have always come through with excellent guaranteed work and a no nonsense approach to troubleshooting as well as quick turn around which is hard to find today. The work is thorough and very high quality with a consumer-centric focus.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 12/09/2019

thnak you so much John for prefer the repair shop

OT
OTILIA T.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Lexus RX 400h
11/08/2019
Car making noise
The Repair Shop always go above and beyond to make sure the job is done correctly and in a timely manner. I took my car in for strange noises and after a thorough investigation they found that a part was left hanging out of the engine last time another shop did a tuneup. They quickly took care of the problem. Sal and his employee are great to work with and honest.
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 12/09/2019

We surelly thanks to all our customers for trusting the repair shop team thanks to all..

V
Valued Customer
10/30/2019
The repair shop
I all ways recommend they're professional and economical because they are honest and that accounts allot on this days, thank you so and team for taking care our cars ?
Sal R. from The Repair Shop responded on 12/09/2019

tanks for the time to write this review,,

Cesar Francisco M.
Martinez, CA
10/30/2019
Awesome repair
The service, attention and repair is outstanding. I strongly recommend this place.

ANDREA S.
Walnut Creek, CA
10/17/2019
Awesome repair
The repair shop has excellent service, customer service and all in a timely fashion!

SG
Sue G.
10/16/2019
The people who work there are great
There knowledgeable and very helpful as well as very honest. Always work with you.

MK
Mark K.
Hyundai Genesis
10/14/2019
Always 5 out of 5
Always takes care of us. My wife was so impressed that Sal walked her to her car and opened the door for her. We’ve been coming to this business for 20+ years and have only had 5⭐️ experiences!!

DENNIS S.
Pleasant Hill, CA
GMC Acadia
10/12/2019
The Best
Excellent work. Excellent customer service. I have been having my cars worked on for many years by these gentlemen. I have and will continue to refer my family and friends.

Dennis S.