Michael S.
09/18/2018
Best customer service you’ll get anywhere!
Amazing customer service as usual. Thank you Jaime, Bob and team!

09/14/2018
Exceptional Service
As always the maintenance service on my CRV was exceptional. I always feel like I am treated like family!

KR
Kevin R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/09/2018
Straightforward Recommendations/Outstanding Service
Brought in a new-to-us but very used car for evaluation and service. Thompson developed a list of recommendations, and provided simple, easily understood recommendations, including suggestions for what to do now and what to postpone. They listened to and accepted our decisions with no debate and did the work right-the-first-time. Finished on schedule. New tires and alignment made a vast improvement in handling. We use Thompson for all our service and repair needs and they do a great job.

PE
Peggy E.
08/30/2018
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Bob and Jamie operate with extreme efficiency. Their knowledge and expertise is next to none. I recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Joan G.
08/26/2018
Great service, good time frame for repairs, super nice people, great explanations about work.
As above, I received a thorough explanation about work needed and it was done in a timely manner.

SL
Shelby L.
Golden, CO
07/24/2018
Friendly and Quality Service!
Super happy with all of my interactions with Thompson. Super friendly, fast, and you can use their loaner car! I definitely recommend them.

AL
Aaron L.
Fort Collins, CO
Ford Fiesta
07/21/2018
Limited Slip Differential and Clutch
They take the time to do it right. Top notch service.

KE
Kati E.
Englewood, CO
06/27/2018
Love Thompson Automotive!
I've been bringing my car here for the last few years. I brought it in recently for brakes and some routine maintenance. I can always trust they are being honest, which is not an easy thing to find in that industry. I have no doubts in their recommendations and abilities. Seriously love this place!

BC
Brad C.
06/14/2018
I always can depend on Thompson to take care of my immediate needs in a timely and professional manner. They also prepare me for future maintenance and expenses. They care and it shows.

Wheat Ridge, CO
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/08/2018
Another great job done right the first time.
I just started bringing my vehicles to Thompson automotive.
Wish I had done it sooner.
Done right
First time
Fair price
Love these guys.

ME
Mary E.
05/03/2018
Exceptional Service
The care that Bob and Jamie provide in their shop is unsurpassed. Excellent service, friendly staff and an atmosphere that makes you feel like family! I would recommend their shop to anyone, the best service in town!

05/03/2018
Exceptional Service
I just can't thank Bob enough for the exceptional service. You are treated like family as you wait for your car to be service. The best service you can get in Denver!

Michael M.
05/02/2018
They know what their doing!
Keep up the good work! As sample as that!

Honda Element
04/17/2018
Superior Service and a Warranty to back the Service
Thompson Automotive provides superior service. My element needed a rapair to the driver side window. This had been repaired by Thompson Automotive and then found to be a faulty part when the testing occurred and Bob got a new part and replaced it prior to me picking it up. Other shops would have just returned it and now it has a warranty in the event that this part does not perform well.

Shirley B.
Nissan Murano
04/12/2018
They are so good to me!
They are so kind to me and try their best to help me.

Mike W.
Ram 2500
04/10/2018
Auto maintenance
Thompson Automotive will be our new auto mechanic/maintenance shop. They were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They seem like the honest mechanics we need.

Laurie M.
03/23/2018
Great Family-Run Business!
I find Thompson Auto to be like an auto family! When I call, they know who I am and accommodate my needs immediately! None of that hold time on the phone listening to canned music or rerouting to different departments! It’s a friendly, yet professional business, and very honest! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

AR
Amy R.
03/22/2018
Great staff and service!
I appreciate the updates that were provided, as well as the information about what needed to be done and why. I feel as though I can make an educated decision without pressure, and the use of a loaner car is much appreciated, as well.

Cameron C.
03/22/2018
Great Service!
These guys are great. I go to them for my normal service check up and also any other work I need. They are always very accommodation for my transportation needs when my car is in the shop. They turn it around quick. They are thorough, don't up-sell me on things and often will help with other small things I need help with (like installing spare tire lock, etc).

Judy B.
Englewood, CO
03/15/2018
Always prompt, friendly and efficient
I know my car is new and just needs regular maintenance but I love the email reminders, ability to schedule by appt on line and just simply drop it off and pick it up when it's done. I don't have to wait long or get a bunch of hard sell extras. Thanks for being so good at what you do.