PE
p e.
04/15/2019
stop some junk mail CAN'T!
Save A TREE! Stop global warming. We dont have a car and decided to try to stop some junk mail. Well No Can Do, We called this Jamie person whom does not know who to contact re their advertisers via USPS junk mailers. Really, she said, Oh call the Post Office like they will stop the junk mail, they make money off this crap. I would think twice about a company that has no clue about what to do in a situation such as this. To many great car repair shops around. Really calling the US Post Office is such lame advice, I wonder about their diagnostic recommendations. You have been warned.

Hyundai Tucson
02/24/2019
trustworthy, excellent work
lWe have found and auto shop we can trust to do needed work excellently. They do not try to sell work not needed.

NB
Nate B.
Toyota Venza
02/20/2019
Professional!
Quick professional service! I'm going nowhere else!!!

BR
Bill R.
Parker, CO
Cadillac Escalade
02/20/2019
Cadillac Escalade
Bob & Jamie are just excellent to deal with and discuss the issues in dealing with car repairs. Just great expertise and honest opinions.

Laurie M.
02/19/2019
Great People and Professionalism!
When you arrive to drop your car off for service, you are always greeted with a smile and friendliness. Jamie and Bob are very knowledgeable, which gives me trust that my car is in good hands. One other helpful accommodation is Thompson Auto provides loaner cars if needed, while they repair my car. Thank you for being a Five Star business!

Mike R.
Nissan NV200 Taxi
02/07/2019
Just took care of things
Just went in for oil change and needed tires. They set up the tires and I was able to get tires the next day

JD S.
01/26/2019
Outstanding
couldn’t be more impressed with the attention to detail as well as the outstanding service. I have never encountered people more dedicated to keeping the customer happy. Highly recommended.

EC
Ed C.
Aurora, CO
Ford
01/09/2019
I thought i had an old clunker until i met you
I inherited an old beat up Ford f 100, Recently I fried my regulator and .. Thompson suggested I switch to an alternator, i was hesitant but im no mechanic and parts are non existent. The truck now runs like its brand new. Much better better than it ever has i could not be happier thank you😀

Doug G.
Chevrolet Cutaway
01/04/2019
Thompson Automotive is AWESOME!!!
I am very grateful for Thompson Automotive! They have always cared for me and my needs. They are honest, dependable, and are sincerely concerned for everyone that walks through their door! Thompson Automotive is actually a place I can TRUST!!! Love them!

BR
Bill R.
12/22/2018
Delightful experience. I will be back. Friendly and professional.
I had a terrible experience at my Subaru dealer. My wife had been going to Thompson for service on her vehicle so I figured I would give them a try. Glad I did.

Dan G.
12/06/2018
My Testimony
I totally trust this professional competent family business. I was referred to Bob Thompson by a customer who raved about his abilities years back. They have never let me down. Thanks, Thompsons!

Cynthia S.
Acura RDX
11/30/2018
Great job
Jaime and Bob are the best when it comes to taking care of my vehicle. I can count on them to do a great job at a terrific value.

SL
Sandy L.
Oldsmobile Bravada
11/27/2018
This was my first experience with Thompson Auto I would bring all my vehicles to them they are very honest and upfront with you and very courteous
From the first phone call to Jamie at Thompson Automotive I felt comfortable and knew that my vehicle was in good hands. When picking up my vehicle her husband was very informative about what he did to my vehicle would needed to be done to my vehicle they did a full inspection and gave me the list of everything that needed to be repaired on my vehicle from the most important down to the minor issues on the vehicle. I want to thank Thompson Auto for making me feel comfortable with knowing that my vehicle was in good hands thank you

INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/21/2018
Customer Service
They always take good care of me, explain what needs to fixed, and pricing is fair. Love Thompson Automotive!

Casey C.
Ram 2500
11/19/2018
Best in Town!
So... I hate dealing with mechanics. I'll admit it. I found Thompson Automotive and Jaime through my wife. (Shame, I know.) We now use them for everything fleet related and personal alike. Responsive, professional, fair priced, loaner vehicles... Have I found the mother land? They are a bit off the beaten path, but I truly have no interest in ever working with another company again. Their 5 star reviews are well deserved and it thrills me to support a local company.Take the plunge, you will not be disappointed!

Scott C.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2018
Thompson Auto is amazing....
Thompson Automotive, Inc. takes the time to make sure your vehicle is safe and running at it's best performance.

ON
owen n.
11/11/2018
The BEST!
Jamie and Bob took such good care of my baby-- my Lexis IS250. It is so hard to find mechanics that are good at what they do and can be trusted. When you do, you want to shout their names from the rooftops (or at least in this case, Yelp-tops!). I SOOOO LOVE these guys! My car runs like new, they priced me very fairly and made sure they did not do things to my car it didn't need while doing the little things like fix my fluid levels and tire rotations as part of my service! And they were the nicest people in the world too! I have sent a bunch of my friends to them and they are all saying "thank you" to me for helping them find a good, trustworthy mechanic. I would drive to the other end of town if I had to for now on to make sure the Thompson's were the only ones to touch my car ever again. They are that good!

KL
Karen L.
Saturn VUE
11/07/2018
Service The Way It Should Be
Besides the great job on an old Saturn, I was kept informed throughout the entire job. I received personal phone calls from the staff at Thompson with updates without having to try to reach them. I also got rides from them both ways. Friendly, friendly people.

Cynthia S.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2018
Great job as always!
Bob and Jaime always do a great job and I leave feeling confident that my car will be good until the next oil change. They also completed work that had been recommended at my last oil change.

Mike W.
Ram 2500
10/31/2018
Fast, fair and knowledgeable!
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, went out of the way to contact the dealership in order to check to see if still covered under extended warranty, then took it to the dealership to be repaired, while keeping me in the loop the entire process. They have gone above and beyond, and have earned my trust and respect, will continue to use them for all my automotive needs.