Casey C.
Ram 2500
11/19/2018
Best in Town!
So... I hate dealing with mechanics. I'll admit it. I found Thompson Automotive and Jaime through my wife. (Shame, I know.) We now use them for everything fleet related and personal alike. Responsive, professional, fair priced, loaner vehicles... Have I found the mother land? They are a bit off the beaten path, but I truly have no interest in ever working with another company again. Their 5 star reviews are well deserved and it thrills me to support a local company.Take the plunge, you will not be disappointed!

Scott C.
Toyota Tundra
11/12/2018
Thompson Auto is amazing....
Thompson Automotive, Inc. takes the time to make sure your vehicle is safe and running at it's best performance.

KL
Karen L.
Saturn VUE
11/07/2018
Service The Way It Should Be
Besides the great job on an old Saturn, I was kept informed throughout the entire job. I received personal phone calls from the staff at Thompson with updates without having to try to reach them. I also got rides from them both ways. Friendly, friendly people.

Cynthia S.
Lexus ES 350
11/04/2018
Great job as always!
Bob and Jaime always do a great job and I leave feeling confident that my car will be good until the next oil change. They also completed work that had been recommended at my last oil change.

Mike W.
Ram 2500
10/31/2018
Fast, fair and knowledgeable!
Fast, efficient, knowledgeable, went out of the way to contact the dealership in order to check to see if still covered under extended warranty, then took it to the dealership to be repaired, while keeping me in the loop the entire process. They have gone above and beyond, and have earned my trust and respect, will continue to use them for all my automotive needs.

Stephanie S.
Mazda CX-5
10/30/2018
Amazing care!
Thompson Automotive does an amazing job taking care of your car...and you. Highly recommend!

TJ S.
10/26/2018
Always Great
Let’s face it, none of us likes having car problems, but when you do I would recommend Thompson automotive. They are always quick, reasonable priced, and friendly. I’ve been doing business with them for many years now and I’ve always been impressed with their service.

GH
Gerald (Jerry) H.
Nissan Quest
10/23/2018
Thompson's is the example of a top-notch auto repair shop
My experience with Thompson's was as good as an interaction with an auto repair shop could be. I have a Nissan Quest minivan and had an expected large ($1000+) repair I needed done. Although the estimate was about $1100, the actual cost for the repair came in significantly less and I was able to use that saved money to have several other repairs performed that were really needed and that I had been putting off. Jaime (Thompson) laid out all of the repairs they recommended and the cost for each and let me choose which ones I wanted to do. There was no pressure to get any of them done, only that the shop felt that one was more important than another. After I authorized the repair work, they found another problem when they got in there and additional repairs were warranted. Jaime was seemingly hesitant to tell me about this, as if she really felt bad about it. I really did feel that she regretted giving me the bad news. She even said they wouldn't charge me for the additional labor to install the needed part, only the cost of the part would be charged! When was the last time THAT happened at a repair shop? I have some mechanical knowledge and had done some investigation on the problem with the vehicle and I was patiently listened to and my comments appeared on the final invoice along with a detailed explanation of everything the technician/mechanic did to diagnose AND repair the problem. AGAIN, I have never received such a detailed report of the process from beginning to end. Going to pick up my vehicle after the repairs were complete presented me with another pleasant surprise.
The office portion of the shop was very well-appointed, clean and cozy. You'd never have known it was the office of an auto repair facility.
I will go back to Thompson's for all of my auto repair needs and will definitely refer friends, family and coworkers to them! A completely first class business in all respects.

Sharon B.
10/13/2018
Honest and reliable
Honest and reliable.

Matthew S.
10/01/2018
Easy to work.
My work car went down and they made sure that they got the car in and was fixed by the end of the day.

Michael S.
09/18/2018
Best customer service you’ll get anywhere!
Amazing customer service as usual. Thank you Jaime, Bob and team!

Cassandra S.
09/16/2018
Integrity still exists
The email o received was a pleasant surprise. A reminder my truck needs to be serviced? A link to schedule the service! ! That’s awesome! Good lookin out, Team Thompson. This company is 100% authentic, honest, informative, showed great team work, and above all proven INTEGRITY! I’m impressed with every bit of the interaction I had with everyone here. I’m extremely pleased with every bit of the service we received. From one of the machinic’s waking with me to get my broken down truck to Jamie calling us with each step of the process. Thank you all for such an amazing job.

ME
Mary E.
Aurora, CO
09/14/2018
Exceptional Service
As always exceptional service for my CRVs maintenance. They treat you like family!

Mary H.
Aurora, CO
09/14/2018
Exceptional Service
As always the maintenance service on my CRV was exceptional. I always feel like I am treated like family!

KR
Kevin R.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
09/09/2018
Straightforward Recommendations/Outstanding Service
Brought in a new-to-us but very used car for evaluation and service. Thompson developed a list of recommendations, and provided simple, easily understood recommendations, including suggestions for what to do now and what to postpone. They listened to and accepted our decisions with no debate and did the work right-the-first-time. Finished on schedule. New tires and alignment made a vast improvement in handling. We use Thompson for all our service and repair needs and they do a great job.

PE
Peggy E.
08/30/2018
Satisfaction is guaranteed!
Bob and Jamie operate with extreme efficiency. Their knowledge and expertise is next to none. I recommend them to anyone without hesitation!

Joan G.
08/26/2018
Great service, good time frame for repairs, super nice people, great explanations about work.
As above, I received a thorough explanation about work needed and it was done in a timely manner.

SL
Shelby L.
Golden, CO
07/24/2018
Friendly and Quality Service!
Super happy with all of my interactions with Thompson. Super friendly, fast, and you can use their loaner car! I definitely recommend them.

AL
Aaron L.
Fort Collins, CO
Ford Fiesta
07/21/2018
Limited Slip Differential and Clutch
They take the time to do it right. Top notch service.

KE
Kati E.
06/27/2018
Love Thompson Automotive!
I've been bringing my car here for the last few years. I brought it in recently for brakes and some routine maintenance. I can always trust they are being honest, which is not an easy thing to find in that industry. I have no doubts in their recommendations and abilities. Seriously love this place!