KE
Kati E.
06/27/2018
Love Thompson Automotive!
I've been bringing my car here for the last few years. I brought it in recently for brakes and some routine maintenance. I can always trust they are being honest, which is not an easy thing to find in that industry. I have no doubts in their recommendations and abilities. Seriously love this place!

BC
Brad C.
06/14/2018
I always can depend on Thompson to take care of my immediate needs in a timely and professional manner. They also prepare me for future maintenance and expenses. They care and it shows.

Wheat Ridge, CO
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
06/08/2018
Another great job done right the first time.
I just started bringing my vehicles to Thompson automotive.
Wish I had done it sooner.
Done right
First time
Fair price
Love these guys.

ME
Mary E.
05/03/2018
Exceptional Service
The care that Bob and Jamie provide in their shop is unsurpassed. Excellent service, friendly staff and an atmosphere that makes you feel like family! I would recommend their shop to anyone, the best service in town!

Mary H.
05/03/2018
Exceptional Service
I just can't thank Bob enough for the exceptional service. You are treated like family as you wait for your car to be service. The best service you can get in Denver!

Michael M.
05/02/2018
They know what their doing!
Keep up the good work! As sample as that!

Mary H.
Honda Element
04/17/2018
Superior Service and a Warranty to back the Service
Thompson Automotive provides superior service. My element needed a rapair to the driver side window. This had been repaired by Thompson Automotive and then found to be a faulty part when the testing occurred and Bob got a new part and replaced it prior to me picking it up. Other shops would have just returned it and now it has a warranty in the event that this part does not perform well.

Shirley B.
Nissan Murano
04/12/2018
They are so good to me!
They are so kind to me and try their best to help me.

Mike W.
Ram 2500
04/10/2018
Auto maintenance
Thompson Automotive will be our new auto mechanic/maintenance shop. They were very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. They seem like the honest mechanics we need.

Laurie M.
03/23/2018
Great Family-Run Business!
I find Thompson Auto to be like an auto family! When I call, they know who I am and accommodate my needs immediately! None of that hold time on the phone listening to canned music or rerouting to different departments! It’s a friendly, yet professional business, and very honest! I would highly recommend this place to anyone!

AR
Amy R.
03/22/2018
Great staff and service!
I appreciate the updates that were provided, as well as the information about what needed to be done and why. I feel as though I can make an educated decision without pressure, and the use of a loaner car is much appreciated, as well.

Cameron C.
03/22/2018
Great Service!
These guys are great. I go to them for my normal service check up and also any other work I need. They are always very accommodation for my transportation needs when my car is in the shop. They turn it around quick. They are thorough, don't up-sell me on things and often will help with other small things I need help with (like installing spare tire lock, etc).

Judy B.
03/15/2018
Always prompt, friendly and efficient
I know my car is new and just needs regular maintenance but I love the email reminders, ability to schedule by appt on line and just simply drop it off and pick it up when it's done. I don't have to wait long or get a bunch of hard sell extras. Thanks for being so good at what you do.

John L.
03/12/2018
Looking for great service? Look no farther!
The team at Thompson Automotive are fast, reliable, reasonable, and honest!
They have kept our higher mileage cars running in tip top shape!
Please let them show you how they can help you!

KU
Katelyn U.
02/27/2018
Wonderful customer service and verk knowledgeable mechanics
I would recommend Thompson Automotive to EVERYONE!! I went to Thompson after a horrible experience at Midas. Thompson was able get me in the same day to fix the the incompetent work done by Midas. They replaced the incorrectly installed gasket, my radiator cap, and installed a new battery for just $100 more then what the oil change and gasket cost at Midas. They also gave me a ride home and completed the work the same day! Jamie is amazing, she put my mind at ease after having such a horrible experience at Midas. I will be a Thompson customer for life!

PM
Patrick M.
02/26/2018
It works!
Took this truck to 2-places. They couldn't fix it. Then I found you guys and you did. Thanks!

TJ S.
02/25/2018
A#1 Service at Thompson
I have had Thompson automotive work on my vehicles for many years. They have always provided an honest estimate of what will be needed to get the job done right and high quality quick turn around for the job. I really appreciate Bob, Jamie, and the team for having a great shop for those times we all occasionally need repair or service work.

TJ Suiter

PM
Patrick M.
Pontiac Fiero
02/19/2018
Knowledge and customer service - ti's a beautiful thing...
How refreshing to find a professionally run top notch auto care facility with personable, knowledgeable folks who actually care about getting it right and take the time to discuss with you your options and concerns. Got all my auto biz going forward. Thanks for being there!

MJ
Marva J.
02/07/2018
Amazing, Time after Time!
Every time I go in, Jamie, Bob and Chris provide exemplary service with a smile. They so willingly helped me complete a repair that I had started and realized that I did not have the correct tools and skill to complete. Brought it in late in the day and they had it done before closing! These people truly shine! I don't trust my vehicle in anyone else's hands. And time and again, I have even called for price comparisons and they do this incredible work less than most shops other out there! Bring your car here!

BD
Bette D.
01/26/2018
Thorough Evaluation
I came with a hunch it was time to send my car to the pasture. After the evaluation, even though it was bad news, more than I wanted to invest, in my '99 Honda Civic EX, the evalauation gave me the assurance that it was time to get a new or newer vehicle and yes, I'm going Japanese again.