Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5Overall Rating 4.38/5rating 4.38

Overall Rating 3.3888911/5Overall Rating 3.3888911/5Overall Rating 3.3888911/5rating 3.3888911rating 3.3888911
Overall Rating 2.17143/5Overall Rating 2.17143/5rating 2.17143rating 2.17143rating 2.17143

Chad S.
Brooklyn, MD
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Better communication needed
My car was in service for over a week. Having to call the service department everyday because they were not calling me was annoying. One time I called and the person who picked up was berating an employee as I was speaking to him. Another time I called on a Saturday after my car had been there for a week and the service department was clothed and no one would help me to see what was going on with my car. I called around 5pm.
MICHAEL W., Service Manager from Thompson Hyundai responded on 09/20/2018

i will be giving you a call tomorrow what would be the best time???

Michael Weatherman
Thompson Hyundai
4102885800 ext 3127

TD
Terri D.
2016 Hyundai Accent
09/18/2018 Category: Service
customer service
The staff is always very nice & professional

WP
William P.
Parkville, MD
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Check Engine Light On
Took auto in, left it. It was ready same day. Tony was very responsive. Called me when it was ready for pick-up. Thank you.

Robert C.
Lutherville Timonium, MD
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/17/2018 Category: Service
quality of service
excellent service; courteous staff; delivery as promised.

JO
Joanne O.
09/16/2018 Category: Service
We have been dealing with Thompson Automotive since 1982, and hope to continue. Never had a problem etc. Good people to deal with!

WL

JV
Juanita V.
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Steve Jones
Everything was great. Steve Jones is excellent.

09/15/2018 Category: Service
Courteous; quick service

Jillian D.
Rosedale, MD
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!!
No bows and whistles just good service!

DK
Daniel K.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Totally up-to-date, cutting edge design and service.
I'm happy with my "great value" Hyundai motr car and the professional venue where I bought and receive service. Great personnel at service desk.

SG
Siatta G.
Services
Friendly environment, great service

FW
Fred W.
Middle River, MD
09/13/2018 Category: Service
Steve Jones very professional and friendly
Always will return very great dealership will have all my future maintenance completed here.Also Sam sold my car to me.Very great salesman.My wife very shortly will purchase a car from him.Also will refer future friend's who will purchase cars to him.Steven Jones Great service Professional

Jo G.

PZ
Patricia Virginia Z.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service is always nice and professional. I really enjoy the folks here

Rehema M.
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Representative was very helpful and informative.

BK
Bonita K.
Nottingham, MD
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Thank you Thompsons for being patient and understanding. They are very thorough when checking your car. And Steve in service is Great! Thanks again

Robert M.
Dundalk, MD
Pleased
I was very pleased with my recent servicing to my Hyuandi 2016 Sonata. My initial communication with your service personnel was professional and caring. He was patient in listening to my concerns possibly needing to be addressed. Your waiting area was comfortable and my waiting time was shorter than I had anticipated. Upon completion of servicing I was informed of car service rendered.

Mike M.
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/10/2018 Category: Service
75K Check Up
Service promptly took my vehicle in for service (Thanks to Steve) Service writer, Steve. immediately greeted me, he knew why I was there and had the service ticket prepared with in a couple of minutes after I got to his desk. After a brief wait in the customer lounge, Steve approached me and informed me what had to be done to my vehicle to bring it into compliance w/ the 75K check up. At Steve's desk the service mechanic explained to me what had to be done and why it had to be done. I approved the work. Relaxed in the customer lounge until the car was repaired.
Whenever I come in for service I try to get Steve to write the service order.
There are two Hyundai service centers closer to my home, I've learned Thompson and Steve always treat me right.
Keep up the good work!

TL
Thomas L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
I had a difficult, recurring issue which took several visits to resolve. Tony Martin, the Service Agent, took ownership of the issue and ensured that I was able to leave my car and have transportation while it was being fixed. He took an interest in the issue and was primarily concerned that I have a good experience with Thompson Hyundai. I am not one who usually brings my car to the dealership, but I will definitely be bringing this one back to Thompson for future maintenance and troubleshooting.

SP
Sharon P.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Reliable
Check engine light came on, I figured it was something expensive but to my surprise it was a part that was covered.