LE
LISBETH E.
01/21/2020
It was quick and excellent service.
I thought it was going to be longer for breaks and rotors (front). It took them less thank an hour and as far as I drive my car, breaks work excellent . Thanks.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

TR
TONY R.
Buick Enclave
01/18/2020
Oil change in and out
Great shop and service very professional and awesome work preformed.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto, Tony! We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

KATHERINE M.
Severn, MD
01/17/2020
Gary, Elizabeth and team always take care of me. Thank you for all you do!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Katherine, thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto.

LEONID S.
Rosedale, MD
01/13/2020
I have requested the car wash inside and outside of my Ford F150 truck. It was done on time, with great quality and with acceptable price. Thank you for your business.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto.
Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Tywon B.
Oxon Hill, MD
Dodge Charger
01/13/2020 Category: Service
Tywon said the service and pricing were both good.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Tywon, Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All your Automotive needs

AE
ASHLEY E.
Chevrolet Cruze
01/07/2020
Amazing service
This was the 4th auto repair shop I called when my car was in need of immediate repair and they were able to accept my car, diagnose the issue, and complete the work all in the same day. Communication was great and they handled working with the warranty company as well. Highly recommend!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Ashley, Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto.
We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. Thanks again for highly recommending our Shop and taking the time to complete our survey.

Call us for All your Automotive needs

SJ
STEVE J.
Catonsville, MD
Cadillac Escalade ESV
01/03/2020
Trustworthy, convenient and dependable
Gary and his crew are great to deal with. He stands behind his work and will make sure you are satisfied. It’s easy to drop your car off, go to work and pick it up after work. AAA
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/06/2020

Steve, thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate you recommending us to friends, co workers and family. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

FC
FUMIN C.
Nottingham, MD
12/30/2019
Good, honest, and reasonable price.
I have been taking my car to this place for over 10 years. I trust Gary. I think they are honest and reliable.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/02/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

EN
Elaine N.
Middle River, MD
Buick Lucerne
12/28/2019 Category: Service
Elaine said they do good service. They didn't put a mat on the drivers side this time and got grease on her rug, which is unusual for them.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/02/2020

Elaine, Thanks for choosing MSAC. We value your feedback and recommendation. Sorry to hear about grease on your rug - please stop by at your convenience to have that removed.

WB
WILLIAM B.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/27/2019
Convince Great Customer service
Always does a good. No hassle straight forward pricing. Have been a customer for about 10 years. Never had a problem with service.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/06/2020

William, thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

Lutherville Timonium, MD
Honda Civic Sdn
12/05/2019
You always do a great job!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/06/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC ! We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

LEONID S.
Rosedale, MD
Nissan Pathfinder
11/21/2019
Thank you for great service.
The second time I requested service from this Auto Center and got excellent service, everything on time and a reasonable price. Thank you again and I wish you all the best in your future endeavors.
Best regards, L. Shats
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your business, feedback, and for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your Automotive needs!

PD
PETE D.
Windsor Mill, MD
Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/20/2019
Tires brakes
All good do far
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop. Call us for All your automotive needs.

JAMES B.
Lexus ES 350
11/20/2019
Always a pleasure
Been going here for yrs. 2 different cars. Work has been exceptional great. Atmosphere pleasant ez on the pockets. Found nd took care of problem at said time. Even early
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

James, thanks for choosing MSAC, and for your Awesome Recommendation. Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service. Call us for All your automotive needs

JN
JULIE N.
11/19/2019
Disappointed and lack of throughness
I was highly disappointed with the service I received. I came in because the "low tire pressure" light was on and I suspected it was the rear drive-side tire. Rather than checking all tires or even checking the tire that I mentioned, the mechanic patched the rear passenger side tire and sent me on my way. The "low tire pressure" light is still on and now I have to go back to get the actual tire I wanted him to look at looked at. Usually, I'm very happy with my service at Monument St. Auto, but the lack of thoroughness at this visit was very disappointing.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/29/2019

Julie, we are sorry that we didn't meet your expectations this time. Our team usually is thorough. We hope you'll give us another try and base our service on how the second visit worked out.

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z -  Service the way it's meant to be. Thanks again for recommending our Shop. Call us for All your automotive needs.