EP
Emily P.
Bel Air, MD
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Emily said the business was very friendly. She said they were prompt.

KL
KATHLEEN L.
Jeep Compass
11/13/2019
Funny noises
I felt confident taking my car to be assessed there. I knew they would be honest and truthful. They helped me a great deal on what had to be done now and what could wait a little longer.

Christine S.
Toyota Yaris
10/28/2019 Category: Service
Christine said that she has been going there a long time. They have always been good.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thanks again for recommending our Shop Christine.

DEJAH C.
Hyundai Accent
10/25/2019
fast easy
They did everything I need it to done very great place
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop Dejah.

ST
SHIRLEY T.
Columbia, MD
10/23/2019
I thoroughly enjoy going to Monument Street Auto. Elizabeth at the front desk is amazing!! She is knowledgeable, professional and very kind. She is very explanatory !! ALL the staff are very excellent. Gary, wow, you are setting an excellent example!! I will continue my car service maintenance at this fine location....Thanks so much
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond. We appreciate your business, as well as your detailed feedback.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop, Shirley.

ER
ELAINE R.
Nissan Armada
10/23/2019
The customer service was excellent.
The customer service was great and I will definitely recommend them to everyone family and friends.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 11/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond Elaine. We appreciate your business, feedback, and for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your Automotive needs

Joppa, MD
10/16/2019
Honest. convenient and make the time to work on your car.
I have been going to Monument St Auto Center for years and the number one reason was the convenience. I park in the lot where the service is to take shuttle to JHH from there SO of course when any car problems I have gone there and I am glad. I have gotten nothing but excellent service and they are honest, courteous and very willing to work with you. I just had a tire repair done and Liz at desk noticed my key was splitting and I thought it would be a lot of money to program another key I had and she told me may just be a battery less than 20$ to repair and she was correct, that made my day and I was so grateful she noticed and offered to take care of it.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service review.

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for taking the time to complete the service review and for recommending our Shop.

AU
ANTONIA U.
10/14/2019
The service
I go in there. They get me situated and get me out quick.very much recommended
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/21/2019

Thank you for taking your time to provide us with your valuable feedback and recommendation. We Do it All From A to Z --Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All of Your Automotive Needs ~  Imports and Domestics 410-522-3737

EC
ERNEST C.
Hyundai Tucson
10/03/2019
Very professional and friendly great service also extremely knowledgeable
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks again for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your automotive needs

HS
HERANA S.
Rosedale, MD
10/02/2019
They provide the best service.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the Great Review! We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!  Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

PD
PETE D.
Windsor Mill, MD
Subaru Forester (Natl)
10/02/2019
Muffler replacement
They are always accommodating.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/10/2019

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service. Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All your automotive needs.

KC
KEN C.
Annapolis, MD
INFINITI FX35
09/27/2019
Always great service
I always get great service from Garu and the mechanics at Monument St. I have been taking my vehicles there for years. They are quick. Convenient with great communication. Thanks
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/10/2019

Call us for All your automotive needs.

MV
MARK V.
09/25/2019
Gary and his crew are always professional and courteous.
I am a manager with BSI and have always received great service and professional courtesy from Gary and his staff.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 10/10/2019

Thanks for the Great Review ~ We really appreciate your feedback and recommendation Mark.

Please call us for All of your Automobile Needs

NS
NICOLE S.
Abingdon, MD
Toyota Venza
09/20/2019
Car repair
I always drop my car off in the morning and its serviced while I'm at work. I love this convenience. Work is always professional.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/23/2019

Nicole thanks again for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your automotive needs
410-522-3737

We Do it All From A to Z ~ Service the way it's meant to be!
Imports and Domestics

MICHELLE R.
Cadillac SRX
09/13/2019
Great
EXCELLENT job.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Michelle, for recommending our Shop!

SA
SHIRETTA A.
Nissan Murano
09/11/2019
Very Convenient
It was so convenient to be able to park my car to get on the shuttle, as I do every day, but then have an oil change while I was at work.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks for recommending our Shop Shiretta.

DK
DARLENE K.
09/08/2019
Monument Auto
I'm very satisfied with the service and they are going to be my main company to handle all the work needed to be done on my car from now on.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Darlne,for recommending our shop.

WT
WARRACE T.
Rosedale, MD
09/06/2019
Excellent customer services
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/19/2019

Thanks, Warrace, for taking the time to let us know how we are doing! Even on a good day we all need to know that the work we're doing is consistantly good work.

KW
KALAI W.
Nissan Murano
08/29/2019
Outstanding Service!
I contacted Garry following a recommendation from a friend and he welcomed me into the shop immediately! Not only was he thorough while servicing my car, but he went above and beyond to communicate his full inspection and offered his professional opinion about items in need of servicing versus non-immediate. He is honest in his work and professional! Also, he reached out to me 2 days following completion of servicing my car to ensure that it was running smoothly. I highly recommend Monument St. Auto Center!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for the Great Review. Our team works hard in the Rain, Sleet, Snow and ~HEAT~ to keep your car in top notch condition!
Thanks Again We truly appreciate your feedback and recommendation!

Call Us for All your Automotive needs!

410-522.3737

SYDALIA B.
Burtonsville, MD
Ford Crown Victoria
08/26/2019
Great shop....
I have brought my car's here for service several times. The prices are affordable, the service is awesome. Gary and Elizabeth are very pleasant. I encourage all to bring your vehicle in for service. This place is wonderful.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/29/2019

Thanks for your Awesome Recommendation! Our team works hard each day to provide excellent service.