03/26/2020
I always have a great experience when I come here. The staff is always freindly and helpful
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks again for recommending MSAC.

EG
EVA G.
Chevrolet Cutaway
03/13/2020
Brakes
Fast work !!
Thanks so much guys
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC.  We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!
Eva, Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

SHELBI B.
03/04/2020
Fantastic and Trustworthy
If you don’t already love or have a mechanic, you absolutely need to give Garry and his team a chance at Monument Auto. Extremely professional and trust worthy with easy parking!!!
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks again, for choosing MSAC and recommending our Shop, Shelbi.

MV
MARK V.
02/28/2020
Great people and service
I'm always pleased with Monumental Auto service and employees.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Mark, Thanks for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

STEVEN H.
Ram 1500
02/27/2020
Reliable solid and fair
Cannot go wrong with monument st auto . Been taking my work and personal vehicles there for years and never an issue . Work is done properly .
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Steven, thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

CP
Charlie P.
Essex, MD
Chrysler 200
02/24/2020 Category: Service
Charlie said this business's service is great, Gary is great and they get right on the job.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Charlie, thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All your Automotive needs

Buick LaCrosse
02/21/2020
Excellenct Service
I have been coming to Monument street garage for over 10 years. The convenience of being able to drop my car off for service while I work is awesome. The staff is personable and friendly. I have recommended their service to my family and friends as well.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC. We appreciate your loyalty and the awesome review. Call us for all of your automotive needs.

MJ
MONICA J.
Saturn Outlook
02/11/2020
Great and convenient service and reasonable pricing.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Monica, thanks for choosing G & M . Our family has been servicing the community for more then FORTY years. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From Lightbulbs to Overhauls - Imports and Domestics.

Call us for All your automotive needs!
410-592-6868
www.gmautomotive.com

FN
FRANCES N.
Belcamp, MD
Chrysler 300
02/05/2020
Great service. Great price.
Finally, a car place I feel like I can trust.

NS
NICOLE S.
Abingdon, MD
Toyota Venza
02/03/2020
Monument St Auto is so convenient I drop off in the morning and my car is ready when I get off. No waiting
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Fantastic! We are happy that you service while you work and keep your weekends free.

Thanks for choosing MSAC and for taking the time to complete our service review. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.

02/01/2020
Appt, upon arrival response time exceptional
When I first arrived I do not recall names but the young lady checked me in. Car was pulled, appt 9:00 am was finished within 45mins. I was experiencing medical emergency, young lady so attentive offered me water, looking for was she could assist. I visited last year for I section, returned this year and will continue to return year after year.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC and for taking the time to complete our service review. Elizabeth is an attention to detail gal! So happy to know she was attentive to your health needs as well as your automotive needs.

MSAC has the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.

GR
GABRIEL R.
Hagerstown, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
01/30/2020
Satisfied!
The lady at the front desk was extremely comforting and went above and beyond to make sure I was in good hands. Thank you for getting my car back to normal! I wish I could give 10 stars...
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete a service review.

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics -
Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

DEBBIE M.
Nissan Versa
01/29/2020
Convenient location, good work
Reasonable pricing and good work
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

LE
LISBETH E.
01/21/2020
It was quick and excellent service.
I thought it was going to be longer for breaks and rotors (front). It took them less thank an hour and as far as I drive my car, breaks work excellent . Thanks.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be! Thanks again for recommending our Shop.

Call us for All your automotive needs

TR
TONY R.
Buick Enclave
01/18/2020
Oil change in and out
Great shop and service very professional and awesome work preformed.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 01/22/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto, Tony! We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!

Call us for All your automotive needs