Lincoln MKX
02/28/2020
Convience
Had an issue with my car over the weekend. Gary was able to diagnosis and correct the problem on Monday.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.
We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Thanks again for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

Perry Hall, MD
Volvo XC60
01/30/2020
New tires
Came in to get two tires put on and found out I needed two more. Although the final price tag was higher than I expected they were able to get me what I needed and on the road that same day.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC and for taking the time to complete our service review. We appreciate the recommendation.

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics

Call us for All of Your Automotive needs 410-522-3737

AH
ABNER H.
Edgewood, MD
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2019
oil change
i would to appreciate liz for taking care of my car everytime i do service car care. tel hows going on my car need to fix or change parts .thank you very much.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the Recommendation Abner.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop and for giving Liz a high mark! ~ Call us for All your automotive needs!
410-522-3737

Santosh S.
Essex, MD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Santosh said he would recommend the business for service.

CL
Cody L.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service he received went well.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Finksburg, MD
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2018
Convenience. Fast service.
I went for an oil change. Quick in and out service.

LC
Lacrecha C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Lacrecha said the business was efficient but she wishes they would have run a test that would have told her what problems were wrong, because she ended up going to another business because an issue occurred and she feels if they ran that test he could of gotten everything done in one place.

EC
Earl C.
Honda CR-Z
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Earl said it took longer than he expected. He assumed the service could be done in a day.

FI
Francis I.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Francis said his vehicle has a service insufficiency that needs to be corrected.

ND
Nathaniel D.
Maryland
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Nathaniel said everything was fine. He has no complaints.

TE
Tomi E.
Mercedes-Benz C300
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Tomi said it is satisfactory, and he would recommend the business for service.

CN
Chaula N.
05/16/2018 Category: Service
Chaula said she's already followed up with the manager about someone spilling something in her vehicle and taking it through a drive through restaurant. She appreciates him looking into it, and would recommend the business for service.

NM
NEIL M.
Owings Mills, MD
Kia Sorento
03/13/2018
Service Feedback
The customer service was great. I stated what I needed done and was out in under 3 minutes. I left and went to work and returned approx 3 hrs later, paid, collected my vehicle and was on my way. No problems whatsoever.

The only reason you do not get 5 stars is because I was not given an estimated time of completion. That may have been because they did not know what they would have found with my brakes, but an estimated time could have still been given and revised based on findings.

Kevin M.
Chevrolet Traverse
02/03/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said his vehicle still has the same issue after his service visit.

TOM B.
Lexus GS 300
01/30/2018
Convenient and Good price
4/5 stars.

Took in my car after massive amounts of oil leaking due to not changing the o-ring correctly. Gary and his staff changed the timing belt and pulley and my car runs like a champ!

Less one star due to my car smelling like cigarettes and the fact it took 3 days instead of the expected one day for service..