04/18/2021
Proffessionalisn
The only thing that I was not pleased with is the amount of time that it took to get the parts that were needed for the repairs

BW
BRENDA W.
Dundalk, MD
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/16/2021
Even though they could not fix my flat tire, they put on my spare until I could get to the place I bought the tires. Gary is friendly and helpful.

11/16/2020
Monument st auto center
Clean,professional and courteous. Would recommend this service to anyone looking for a Auto shop.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 12/08/2020

Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center. We appreciate your feedback and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the confidence you place in this small business.

Call Us ~We'll Be here for You. 410-522-3737

GRACE B.
Belcamp, MD
Chevrolet Cruze
10/20/2020
Quick and easy oil change while you work at JHU
It is the most convenient way to get my car serviced while I am at work and have transportation to and from the parking lot. I have been using Monument Street Auto for more than 10 years. They are reasonable and take great care of my vehicle. I highly recommend them to all Hopkins employees
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 12/08/2020

Grace Thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto Center year after year. We appreciate your review and recommendation.

MSAC is equipped to Service Import and Domestic vehicles. Our factory trained and ASE certified mechanics are ready to Diagnose, Repair and Maintain your vehicles. In fact, we have more then a hundred years combined experience. We are also a MD State Inspection Station. Monument has been serving the Baltimore and surrounding areas for more nearly TWENTY YEARS. We value the trust you place in this small business.

Call Us ~We'll Be here for You. 410-522-3737

Thanks Again,

Garry & the Team
www.MonumentAutoCenter.com

STEPHANIE C.
Parkville, MD
09/15/2020
I was pleased with the brake work, little disappointed that tires did not get adequate air. Otherwise I am happy with all work I’ve had done now and previously.😊
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 09/25/2020

Stephanie ~ We have the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition. We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Service the way it's meant to be!
Thanks again for recommending MSAC.

Call us ~ We'll be here for you - for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

AF
Antonio F.
Essex, MD
Buick LaCrosse
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Antonio said he is very happy with services.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/25/2020

Antonio, thanks for choosing Monument Street Auto. We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review and for recommending MSAC.

Our shop has the knowledge, tools, and experience to keep your vehicles in top notch condition.
We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics - Thanks again for recommending our Shop.
Call us for All of your automotive needs 410-522-3737

Lincoln MKX
02/28/2020
Convience
Had an issue with my car over the weekend. Gary was able to diagnosis and correct the problem on Monday.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 04/06/2020

Thank you for choosing MSAC and taking the time to complete our service review.

Call us for All your automotive needs 410-522-3737

Perry Hall, MD
Volvo XC60
01/30/2020
New tires
Came in to get two tires put on and found out I needed two more. Although the final price tag was higher than I expected they were able to get me what I needed and on the road that same day.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 02/11/2020

Thanks for choosing MSAC and for taking the time to complete our service review. We appreciate the recommendation.

We Do it All From A to Z - Imports and Domestics

Call us for All of Your Automotive needs 410-522-3737

AH
ABNER H.
Edgewood, MD
Nissan Rogue
07/18/2019
oil change
i would to appreciate liz for taking care of my car everytime i do service car care. tel hows going on my car need to fix or change parts .thank you very much.
George M. from Monument St Auto Center responded on 08/14/2019

Thanks for the Recommendation Abner.

Thanks again for recommending our Shop and for giving Liz a high mark! ~ Call us for All your automotive needs!
410-522-3737

Santosh S.
Essex, MD
04/09/2019 Category: Service
Santosh said he would recommend the business for service.

CL
Cody L.
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the service he received went well.

WA
WILLIAM A.
Finksburg, MD
Nissan Rogue
11/26/2018
Convenience. Fast service.
I went for an oil change. Quick in and out service.

LC
Lacrecha C.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Lacrecha said the business was efficient but she wishes they would have run a test that would have told her what problems were wrong, because she ended up going to another business because an issue occurred and she feels if they ran that test he could of gotten everything done in one place.

EC
Earl C.
Honda CR-Z
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Earl said it took longer than he expected. He assumed the service could be done in a day.

FI
Francis I.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
08/20/2018 Category: Service
Francis said his vehicle has a service insufficiency that needs to be corrected.