Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5rating 3.3947379rating 3.3947379
Overall Rating 1.8684242/5rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242

Car Maintenance
Regular maintenance...great service, just took too long.

TA
Taylor A.
06/18/2019 Category: Service
I was a walk-in for car servicing and they were prompt with my vehicles need. They also have the best customer service at this location (which is also where I purchased my vehicle from). I would highly recommend this location!

Karen B.
Marietta, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Oil change brakes tune up
Considering I was only going in for oil change the service advisor at check in desk had pre warned that I need brakes then I ended up needing tune up — mileage services due!! Service advisor was great she explained everything even took me to talk to the mechanic for clear understanding and showed me parts that were worn so yes it was more than I planned to spend that day BUT it was well needed and I appreciate the service. My car truly runs better!!

Johnathan C.
Villa Rica, GA
Great work
They take care of you and your car. They are polite and they get you in and out.

RD
Richard D.
Powder Springs, GA
06/18/2019 Category: Service
Better than before, still needs improvement
In the past the service department refused to repair anything under warranty. Often requiring contact with the corporate office. They seem to be better at accepting responsibility for issues that are under warranty. Unfortunately, in our case, the repairs are still pending, even though they acknowledge that the issues are under warranty.

Lithia Springs, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/17/2019 Category: Service
I was in and out within an hour. Service was excellent. I wish I could bring all my cars to get serviced here

ED
Eric D.
Roopville, GA
Princess McGrady was Great had information and knowledgeable

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Very Accommodating
Any time I call to schedule an appointment, I am prepared to wait a few days or a week but I am much pleased to say that I have always been accommodated in the same day! It gets no better than that!

Melissa H.
Powder Springs, GA
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Poor customer service
Have bought 4 cars here and the customer service has disappeared! Will no longer do business here after being treated like we were not valued customers.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Good afternoon , My name is Justin Greenhut service manager at Hyundai . I would like to talk to you about your service . Please contact me when you can at 678-715-5000 ext 1040 . Have a great day

PH
Paul H.
06/15/2019 Category: Service
it a friendly environment
i think this business and it staff could be a great place to shop for a car, with little improvement on customer care and attention to customers needs

Tracy S.
Douglasville, GA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful service... needs service ride

Dallas, GA
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service.

Deborah D.
Douglasville, GA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive service. Nice lobby. Great popcorn!
Great attentive service. Nice lobby. Great popcorn. Friendly employees!

Annie M.
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Service on 2017 Santa Fe sport
My service advisor is Raushannah . She is the.
BEst. I have been coming to this dealership since 2012. I have only good things to say. My previous car was a 2012 Sonata...

EP
Elizabeth P.
Villa Rica, GA
Customer service
I was checked on and updated regularly.

TN
Tamara N.
Service while I work
I made a 2pm oil change appointment. As I was checking in the service clerk informed me that they will be finished in about 20 minutes. I initially had my daughter meet me there to take me back to work but with the quick service I waited and wasn't late getting back to work.

2013 Hyundai Veloster
Great
Had to get new tires, tires had a special screw and I didnt have a bit for it but that found a way to get it off with breaking the caps

Myrna C.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly quick service.
Friendly quick service. I was in and out sooner than I anticipated.

TT
Tiffany T.
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Prompt Service
I towed my car there with a check engine light issue it was diagnosed and fixed within 2 hours, after I was initially told it would not be looked at until the next Monday, a whole 5 days away.

Darlene L.
Marietta, GA
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Everyone is very pleasant. I don’t have to wait a long time for service.