Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5Overall Rating 4.22/5rating 4.22

Overall Rating 3.2727285/5Overall Rating 3.2727285/5Overall Rating 3.2727285/5rating 3.2727285rating 3.2727285
Overall Rating 1.7878791/5rating 1.7878791rating 1.7878791rating 1.7878791rating 1.7878791
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

ST
Shawnta T.
Austell, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Always Great Service at this Thornton Road location
The service is always great at this location and my service rep Detrik is always professional and listens to my concerns about my car. I really like this location because everyone is always so warm and friendly. Service with a smile makes my day whenever I visit this location.

CR
Chris R.
Atlanta, GA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/17/2018 Category: Service
Service Managers are above par and super attentive to customers
Great people, fast friendly service

2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
Scheduled service with Kenneth Pryor
Kenneth was very nice and helpful. Did not try to over sell anything and even recommended not doing certain services at this time because not quite time for them to be performed. Very refreshing since in the past that's all the service advisors did was try to upsell many unnecessary services. I loved the new text messaging system. Great way to communicate. I feel the service department is much improved.

AF
Allison F.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Wait time
I use to love this dealership and actually switched to them because of the service department but recently it's just not the same. Service takes too long!! One plus this visit I wasn't harassed about trading in my car.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 08/16/2018

Thankyou for your feedback. It helps us to improve our service . We appreciate you allowing us to serve you. Have a great day

Rebecca B.
Austell, GA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/15/2018 Category: Service
The great customer service!!
The staff/employees were very knowledgeable and understanding toward the needs of the customer. They will see me again!!

08/15/2018 Category: Service
ok
Service rep attentive to your needs. Personally refilled fluid level on brakes. Familiar with prior service when presented with record.

Justin C.
Marietta, GA
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Long wait time.
Really dragged out for the time spent at the service department.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 08/15/2018

We appreciate your honesty and your business. We also do value your time. Thank you for your patience. We take your survey responces very personally. Have a great day.

Cynthia H.
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Atmosphere and Customer Service
The service is great and they have outstanding customer service. Dietrick was awesome he was very kind and explain everything to me and kept me posted about my vehicle.

Clarkdale, GA
08/11/2018 Category: Service
Nice folks
They always treat me nice here.

Mialea G.
08/11/2018 Category: Service

Melinda D.
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic service adivisor!!!
Dietrick is a great asset to your company did a great job as usual very friendly and efficient!!!!!

Theresa B.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Since purchasing my 2016 Elantra almost 3 years ago. This dealership has proven to be very helpful and attentive to customer needs. I would like to single out Angie out as one of your exceptional employees. She always makes sure you understand the inter workings of your vehicle so you get the maximum performance. Thanks Angie for your dedication to quality service. You’re the Best!

Lithia Springs, GA
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Customer service

Barbara M.
Knoxville, TN
2017 Hyundai Azera
Great emergency service
I needed a new tire after striking a pothole in the road which caused a split in my driver's front tire. Deadrick was extremely helpful and was able to put a new tire on my 2017 Hyundai Azera as my convenience. I highly recommend this dealership. The reason I am not likely to return or recommend this dealership is that it is 250 miles away from my residence and friends.

Scott H.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
08/05/2018 Category: Service
Great service, no pressure to buy or trade
We went in to check out new cars a few years ago, thinking that we would just look. Jeff briefly said hello and to let him know if we needed assistance and LEFT US ALONE! We found a few cars that we liked & asked for his help. 1 hour later we drove off with a new 2014 Elantra GT that was loaded. It was new but the 2015 were already out & we got a great deal on it. The warrantee on Hyundais is unbelievable. The first time I came in for service I was shocked to not get a massive sales pitch to do all kinds of additional services. In fact I continue to do oil changes there because they tell me honestly that I may need service on something in the future but not now. I grew up with my dad in the automotive business & know about dealerships pushing services & new cars, etc. Thornton Road Hyundai doesn't do any of that. In fact they have coupons online for things like oil changes, etc. so when I do need service on something not covered by warrantee, I get a break. And the coupon for oil changes makes it cheaper than the 15 minute guys do. I can't say enough good about these guys! And yes I have already recommended them to family and friends many times!

Kaitlin M.
Subpar communication & slow service for those under warranty
Subpar communication & slow service for those under warranty
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 08/05/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We value you and your time. We get paid for warranty repairs as we would a retail customer. We do not take others before you. Certain repairs require a different technician. We take your feedback personally and the lady at the desk is held accountable for your response and grading. 2 stars is by far a failing grade. We appreciate you allowing us to serve you. Have a great day.

Temple, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Service has become more efficient and quicker. Before felt like car was just a number and didn't take time to fully take car of my vehicle. Had many times when vehicle had oil from oil change all in engine bay and now they clean up their mess. Had times that I waited 4 hours to just get an oil change and people working on my cehicle would be on their cell phone. This past time was a huge improvement. Got my car in, did exactly what I asked for, and took approximately an hour. Great improvement!

ER
Elmer R.
08/03/2018 Category: Service
CLOSE TO HOME , WHERE I BOUGHT TDHE CAR. . I FEEL COMFORTABLE WORKING WITH THESE PEOPLE.
ON TIME, COURTESY, KEEPING ME INFORMED OF MY VEHICLE.

PW
Patricia W.
Atlanta, GA
08/03/2018 Category: Service
Thanks!

NT
Nathaniel T.
08/02/2018 Category: Service
The customer service was great.
Great place.