Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5Overall Rating 4.23/5rating 4.23

Overall Rating 3.3235294/5Overall Rating 3.3235294/5Overall Rating 3.3235294/5rating 3.3235294rating 3.3235294
Overall Rating 1.8235294/5rating 1.8235294rating 1.8235294rating 1.8235294rating 1.8235294

TG
Terence G.
10/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Dealership
Excellent customer service and will have you in/out quickly. Sales staff will go extra mile to accommodate you.

HP
Heather P.
10/20/2018 Category: Service
Great people
Always very thorough and nice

TW

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Rhonda Rocks!
Rhonda,
Is an awesome Employee and represents Hyundai With the highest quality possible!

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
Friendly people,comfortable waiting room except ther was no popcorn. LOL. Good service

PC
Preston C.
Temple, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Poor service
Professionalism is needed in all areas.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We are in the customer service business, we are so sorry we let you down. Please call me at your earliest convenience. Ronda. Have a great day.

Stuart B.
Smyrna, GA
last visit
provide customers with updates on their vehicles to align their expectations

Troy M.
Lithia Springs, GA
2016 Hyundai Equus
Recent Service Visit
The service made a genuine effort to connect with me & understand my needs &/or nature of the visit. Though my wait time was long and has been consistently long over the past several months, people that understand your needs and are respectful of your time make up for it. Please return to your coffee & refreshment assortments as it assit with wait times as well

Lithia Springs, GA
Customer service
Best in the business

AP
Ana P.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/13/2018 Category: Service
good
good

SN
Susan N.
10/13/2018 Category: Service
Recall
Not completed. Better yet i was never notified of a recall
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 10/13/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We will make sure you are in the Hyundai system do Hyundai America will notify you of the recalls on your vehicle. We apologize that you were unaware of the recall. The parts went on back order last week. We will notify you when they are available. ETA is Jan. Per Hyundai motor company. I am glad that they will stand behind there product, but should have more parts on hand so we can take care of you. We appreciate your business’s d value your time. Have a great day.

Sharon H.
Warner Robins, GA
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Horrible Experience
Staff needs to care more about the customers needs.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 10/12/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate you allowing us to serve you. We are in the customer service business, we are so sorry we let you down. All surveys are used for training purposes, and your opinion is valueable, as well as your time. Have a great day.

Daryl D.
Powder Springs, GA
2008 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
This is how to make a first impression!
Last week, my car shut off while I was driving, and the only reason I chose Thornton Road Hyundai was to save on towing . It turned out to be the best decision that I made. The customer service was outstanding from the first call that I made to Carol and on to the updates that I received from Dietrich and Tracy. Finally, I want to commend the service technicians for restoring my car back to specs. Please keep up excellent five star service. I will bring all of my Hyundai vehicles here for service from now on.

Donald P.
Carrollton, GA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service and the people
See you soon

10/10/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept.
Dealership has greatly improved since new management has taken over.

Marie S.
10/09/2018 Category: Service
Time is money
The best place for people who don’t have time to waste. I was surprised how quickly they get things done. I was in and out in no time. Customer service was impeccable. Thanks

Joyce B.
Winston, GA
10/06/2018 Category: Service
My previous experience has been better
Ser above
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We appreciate you and your business. Your complete satisfaction will always be our goal. We take take your responces personally. Have a great day.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Good
Car was serviced nicely, just wish they had washed my car like my coupon stated and I reiterated, and if it was not possible to do at this location to notify me.
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 10/06/2018

Thank you for your honest feedback. We take your responses very personally. We appreciate your business. And value your time. Have a great day!

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Outstanding Service
When I brought my car in for service the sales Reps were very good at listening to my issue and I was able to be serviced right away. In and out within an hour. The environment was clean. I was offered coffee or water. Thank you.

Robert S.
2015 Hyundai Genesis Co
Very friendly
Showed up Saturday morning first thing and they had me ony way in under 45 minutes.