Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5Overall Rating 4.25/5rating 4.25

1986 Reviews

Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5Overall Rating 3.3947379/5rating 3.3947379rating 3.3947379
Overall Rating 1.8684242/5rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242rating 1.8684242

Annie M.
02/16/2019 Category: Service
Visit with Hyundai
I am so pleased with the service that I receive from the service department andvMs Raushannah Williams, my service advisor. When she is not at her desk when I arrive, I get nervous about my visit. I have dealt with her a long time and I tell all my friends to look for her when they arrive. She is the service advisor of the year. She needs top pay and recognition. She is very dependable.

AW

Thank you.

Needs improvement asap
Needs improvement asap
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 02/13/2019

Good Morning Ms. Cabrera . My name is Justin Greenhut Service Manager with Hyundai . Please call me when you have a chance to discuss your service . We do apologize we did not provide a better service for you . Please use this email for your anytime complimentary wash and vaccuum . Have a Great Day

Nice staff
Very satisfied!

GP
Greg P.
Lithia Springs, GA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/12/2019 Category: Service
I do think a 3 hour wait for an oil change is a bit much. I'll be back!

Dorcas H.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
Cool atmosphere
Thornton Rd Hyundai always gives me good vibes. If I'm running late, they still find time to get me in anyway. Also, the waiting area is spacious and the music is current which keeps me entertained and helps to pass the time. After coming once, it has always been one of my top choices for routine maintenance.

None
Great as t service

2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place
Everyone was kind and the service times are excellent.

Powder Springs, GA
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Customer Care
The service department manager was understanding and able to assist me with a situation that occurred with my car and a flat tire

VA
Vickie A.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Customer Service
Mr. Swain and the staff were very friendly, and attentive to my car needs. Very cheerful atmosphere. Thanks everyone!

Rebecca B.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Rebecca
Friendly staff and they go out of their way to assist.

KH
Kimberly H.
Bremen, GA
Great experience
Great customer service and very good work .

Average
Okay if car under warranty
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Good Morning Ms. Goodall , My name is Justin Greenhut the new service manager at this location . We the dealership value your time and service at our store . i'm sorry the service was not ok at our dealer and I would like to apologize and offer you a complimentary wash and vaccuum on your next visit . Feel free to call me at 678-715-5000 if you have any questions. Have a great day

Unpleasant
.........employees act like you begged them to come to work with the attitude that is given!
RONDA P. from Thornton Road Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Good Morning Ms.Reese , My name is Justin Greenhut . I'm the new service manager at this location and i value you and your service with the response to your survey . I would like to offer you a complimentary wash and vaccuum on your next visit here at the dealership or a free oil and filter service . Please call me when you have a moment at 678-715-5000 . Have a great day .

Douglas M.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Caring about your customer after the car purchase!
Ms.Williams was very nice to me. She even introduced me to the person who would be working on my car. That was really important to me and it was a great gesture on Ms. Williams part.

Jessie P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Efficient & Friendly service
The staff was very accommodating.

Robert H.
Mableton, GA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Best Service Experience in Atlanta
I made an appointment, drove in, and was greeted at the service area. After two questions, I went to the very comfortable service area with free Wifi and got some work done for about 45 minutes while I waited on my car. The service was completed in less than an hour and I was given the keys back and on my way home. It was painless and everyone at the dealership was courteous and pleasant.

Charles B.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
Check up & recalls
Customer Service is always very polite and service is great!

Joseph H.
02/03/2019 Category: Service
GREAT JOB!
Chantel did a great job getting my car thru the system. Not a long wait. I will be back soon for another maintenance service.