Ti Racing

Latest Review over 1 year ago

k m. on 11/18/2016
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Avoid TI Racing aka German Auto Specialists for Inspections"
Took car in for an inspection. They said the steering rack was leaking on the right side (which was correct). They quoted my wife $662 for parts and labor. I bought a new reman unit from auto parts store and replaced myself (very easy diy job). She went back and they said it was still leaking FROM THE RIGHT SIDE. When she got home, the rack itself was bone dry but the boot was full of a dark oil that didn't look or smell like power steering fluid (mind you, I drained and replaced the fluid after I replaced the rack).

I took it to a reputable place 15 minutes later and they passed it with no issue.

Enough said... AVOID!
Service Date: 11/17/2016
Review Created: 11/18/2016 04:17 AM
Deborah N. on 04/26/2016
"Service"
I was a customer of the Castle Hayne location which they closed and gave the customers no notice. Not even a note on the door. I found the location in Wilmington and took my vehicle for service. I was told that I need brakes and rotors all around. I took my vehicle to Meineke and was told that I do NOT NEED BRAKES.
Service Date: 01/20/2016
Review Created: 04/26/2016 05:40 AM
Thomas B. on 11/30/2015
Thomas said they are super nice and he has only heard good things about them.
Vehicle: Subaru Impreza
Service Date: 11/19/2015
Review Created: 11/30/2015
Ben S. on 11/27/2015
Ben said the employees were very fast and efficient with the service they provided.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 11/17/2015
Review Created: 11/27/2015
Rob H. on 11/24/2015
Rob said he likes the service at this business.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Scirocco
Service Date: 11/19/2015
Review Created: 11/24/2015
Jamie Z. on 11/20/2015
"Scam Artists"
I set up an appointment for my boyfriend to drop off our car at this place for an alignment. I said "is it ok to drop off the car before 11 and pick it up before 5pm when you leave?" they said "yes". My boyfriend (who is a manager at a business and cannot up and leave) gets a call from them around 1pm, the receptionist said "come get your car, we are leaving to look at property right now. if you can't make it, we will just put your keys on top of one of the tires for you to pick up" He was confused, since we were already told that it was ok to pick up the car before their actual shop hours close.

They made us pick up the car at a different shop across town (not the original shop I brought it to). Then they DID NOT GIVE ME A SERVICE SHEET. no proof they've even done a thing to my car. I got a receipt for what I paid, but nothing that shows what theyve done to my alignment. I call in the next day and the receptionist said she will email or fax it. then suddenly they don't have one/cant do it/ dont give us one.

I pretty much just gave these snotty children 30 bucks to mess with my car. They have no idea what they are doing.

I am not going to call up and complain about 30 dollars, but I want to make sure nobody else goes to this place because they do not actually work on your car, they are just scam artists. If they did work on cars, they would provide proof of it.

No customer service at all. They could care less. Our friends that were getting alignments the next day all cancelled because of what they did to me. What a hassle and loss of 30 bucks.

**** Asked for them to post my service sheet on facebook since they wont give it to me through email. They ignored me.
Review Created: 11/20/2015 04:13 AM
DAVID M. on 11/19/2015
"Excellent "
The customer service was top notch
Vehicle: Ford Ranger
Service Date: 11/18/2015
Review Created: 11/19/2015 07:08 AM
Donald D. on 10/31/2015
Donald said the employees at this business were very polite and they did good work. They did what he asked them to do.
Vehicle: Mazda MX-5 Miata
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 10/31/2015
Linda L. on 10/30/2015
Linda said they are courteous and friendly. They fixed the problem in a timely manner.
Vehicle: Jeep Cherokee
Service Date: 10/28/2015
Review Created: 10/30/2015
Per Y. on 10/29/2015
Per said the business did not properly diagnose the problem. During a prior service, they forgot to put a clamp on the fuel line. The fuel line broke and leaked fluid all over the road.
Vehicle: Mazda 3
Service Date: 10/12/2015
Review Created: 10/29/2015
TI RACING T. at Ti Racing responded on 11/02/2015

Per Yde,

I'm sorry to hear about your unhappy experience. Could you tell me a little bit more about it, and what was not properly diagnosed? I see that you asked us to check your tires/balance etc for shaking in your steering wheel on 10/12. Also the prior service that you talk about, I'm assuming that was taken care of since you have visited since then. I left a message on your phone this morning 11/2 to get more information about your unhappy visit. I look forward to hearing back from you.

TI RACING T. at Ti Racing responded on 11/20/2015

I still have not be able to contact you Per Yde.

Andrew S. on 10/27/2015
Andrew said his overall experience with this business was easy and their service was fast.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cobalt
Service Date: 10/15/2015
Review Created: 10/27/2015
Claudia S. on 10/22/2015
Claudia said this business helped her out. She is thankful towards Jeremy for really helping her out of her bind.
Vehicle: Dodge Pickup
Service Date: 10/07/2015
Review Created: 10/22/2015
TI RACING T. at Ti Racing responded on 10/23/2015

Claudia,

Thank you for the kind words! We value our customers and love to hear feedback. I informed Jeremy that you were thankful for his help and he responded with anytime! Please keep us in mind if you need any services done on your Dodge! Thanks again for the review and have a wonderful weekend!

Stephen U. on 10/13/2015
Stephen said this business did some work for him yesterday and he is unable to drive his vehicle currently.
Vehicle: Infiniti QX56
Service Date: 10/12/2015
Review Created: 10/13/2015
Jena F. on 10/10/2015
"Courteous, prompt, clean, & efficient wait time ."
I have encountered a lot of automobile shops for maintenance, this shop has my guaranteed business for now on.
Vehicle: BMW 335xi
Service Date: 10/09/2015
Review Created: 10/10/2015 06:15 AM
Bob O. on 09/30/2015
Bob said it was very quick and friendly service.
Vehicle: BMW 535i
Service Date: 09/16/2015
Review Created: 09/30/2015
Laurence H. on 09/30/2015
Laurence said his overall experience was good and everything went smoothly and well.
Vehicle: Honda Accord
Service Date: 09/28/2015
Review Created: 09/30/2015
BILL W. on 09/29/2015
"True commitment to service"
I brought in a tough problem with my 911 Turbo S Cab. These guys were relentless until the car was perfect. Car runs like new!
Vehicle: Porsche 911
Service Date: 08/19/2015
Review Created: 09/29/2015 11:13 AM
TI RACING T. at Ti Racing responded on 10/23/2015

Bill,

I'm glad to see that you're happy with our service and that your beautiful Porsche 911 Turbo S is running like a champ! Please do not hesitate to contact either locations if you need any help in the future! Thank you again and we appreciate your business.

Mike B. on 09/28/2015
Mike said this business has the best mechanics around. Charlie and his crew have high energy and are very interested in their customer.
Vehicle: BMW M6 Gran Coupe
Service Date: 09/10/2015
Review Created: 09/28/2015
Jill H. on 09/26/2015
Jill said this business provided excellent service and follow up.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz C250
Service Date: 09/21/2015
Review Created: 09/26/2015
Faye P. on 09/24/2015
"People(Charles) was very helpful,friendly."
Close to home,didn't take him long, Charles took his time to help me and explained somethings to me.
Vehicle: Ford Explorer