Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5Overall Rating 4.49/5rating 4.49

Latest Review about 1 month ago

David L.
07/06/2019
Woked here
Worked here about six months got f***** over the last two months $600 taken out of my check every two weeks for a mess up his assistant did Tyler Andrew has a rude attitude and has his business under three different names and is a crook stay away as much as possible you want mechanic work go elsewhere otherwise you might as well bend over and put Vaseline and say you're ready

David L.
07/04/2019
Horrible place tax fraud overcharge customera lies to insurance companies to get a check
Crooked place andrew the owner has the buisness as 3 different names. Charges employees for anything that breaks in the shop, has his assistant recomend things to customers they dont need and lies.
Tried to charge me for an engine his assistant tyler closed a hood on me and rushed it out the shop 10 mins before close
Also have you work 150 hours every 2 weeks.
Supposedly you get a guarantee of 800 a week well andrew never paid me more them 970 somthing for the last 2 months fucking my hours and pay on my check.
Hes crooked very crooked do not come here he charged a friend of mine 1300 for ac repair and left with entire system leaking and never replaced o rings and seals
Fuck this guy

KW
Karen Jo W.
02/28/2019
MANAGER WAS A RUDE MORON!
Another Tilden's store (no longer in business) screwed up the oil plug on my van so I had someone take it to the remaining store in this area because I was told by a young man on the phone that they would repair the stripped plug at no charge. When my friend got there with the van the MANAGER told he would not fix the plug at no charge. So she called me to let me talk to him and he was A TOTAL RAVING JERK to me on the phone! He said the other guy didn't have the authority get the plug fixed at no cost. So I asked him, "Who do you answer to? Let me speak to your supervisor." And he started yelling and actually said," LADY! THIS IS THE END OF THE LINE AND I ANSWER TO NO MAN!" Then, still yelling, told me he wasn't going to talk to me any more! What a total JERK! Then they told my friend the oil pan needed replacing and gave an estimate for over $300 for that. Like I'd give them my business after speaking to THAT @SSHOLE? I'll never go near that place again.

TV
T. V.
Arlington, TX
01/30/2019
Horrible place to work
I worked here for a few months. It started out fine then ANDREW THE OWNER started yelling at me in front of customers and cussing to no end. There was 2 ladies at the counter and they told him it's not right talking to ur employees like that. You should talk to them privately not in front of customers. I was made to build estimates for customers for things there vehicles DID NOT NEED. This place is a RIP off and the service is horrible. I was fired because I would not build an estimate for a vehicle that did not need the services he was telling me to put on the estimate. ANDREW IS A TAX FRAUD AND HAS 3 BUSINESS NAMES TO TRY AND AVOID TAXES. HIS TIME WILL COME. I ADVISE ANYONE READING THIS TO TELL ALL PEOPLE THAT GO HERE TO STAY AWAY HE IS A CROOK AND GOING TO TRY AND TURN EVERY JOB INTO A 3 OR 4 THOUSAND DOLLAR JOB

SL
Samuel L.
11/09/2018
Rude and bad customer service not professional
So i went in to get a cv axle replaced ( i came with wrong part which is MY FUALT ) so i left truck there not notified that i would get charged twice if i bring back the correct part so without them coming to me and sayin hey just to let u know you will be charged double labor the same day so u can give customer different option if they dont have that money they wait until its time for u to pay to say were charging u double luckly i had the money the manager ANDREW WAS RUDE I OVER HEARD HIM WHILE WAITING TO GET TRUCK FIXED I WILL NOT THE PEOPLE F UP MY LABOR AS IF IM NOT THERE WHICH IS NOT PROFESSIONAL AND OVER HEARD HIM CUSSING AT A MECHANIC FOR DIRTY PAPER WORK IN FRONT OF CUSTOMERS. The work was done properly thank god but the manager Andrew has serious anger and bad additude when dealing with people im never goin back again atleast to this tilden !!

SL
Sam L.
11/08/2018
Stay away !!
This place is ran by manager named andrew he is very rude and uses volgur language when speakin to or about u there are un organized and i would not trust them with your vehicle

Jamie W.
Azle, TX
08/18/2018
Not honoring a $15.00 oil change
Went in and told them I needed a oil change and was told 1 hour to 1 1/2 which was fine and called my daughter to come get me and then she asked me if I wanted the $15.00 change and I said yes. Then she said that they couldn’t honor that but they could change it for $34.00. I told her that was unacceptable and was told that they had 3 employees that didn’t show up for work and that was why they couldn’t do it for $15. I told them that I had been a customer for many years and that I wouldn’t be back. All they had to say about it was that if they had more help they could have done it for $15. Makes no since to me why they could do it for more than double and not honor what they use as a motto and what I have been getting for over ten years on several vehicles. I also told them that I drove close to 30 miles just to have this done and that I was going to take my car elsewhere

TJ
THEO J.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/01/2018
Awesome
I love their no hassle customer service.
They are fast and efficient.

David C.
Ram 2500
03/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was helpful and they got to his vehicle quickly. It was finished while he was in the waiting area.

JJ
JOHNNA J.
Joshua, TX
03/18/2018
As always Tilden does excellent service. I would recommend anyone to them.

Brian B.
Dodge Neon
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were all very honest. He could tell they had his best interest at heart and they tried hard to get him out quickly. They took good care of him.

AW
ANNA W.
03/15/2018
Horrible experience
I have been using Tilden for years but will never be back again. We were told a 30 min wait time. When it but the hour mark my car still had not been taken back. When it finally went back it took over 40 minutes for an oil change. We were there for over two hours when we were told 30 minutes. I can handle waiting a little longer but an hour and a half longer is a bit much. When we got my car back there was oil stains in my seat because the people are covered in it and I know you work as a mechanic you have oil on you but I have been other places and they are not nearly as filthy as these guys were. There was oil on the ceiling of my car and according to my husband they are suppose to wear gloves when getting in and out of people's vehicles to prevent this from happening. We watch the manager get all over an employee in front of the store where everyone could see it. They use to change my oil, check my filters, even check my fluids and fill my washer fluid if it needed it. This was literally the most basic oil change ever. They changed my oil rotated my tires because I asked them to and that was it. Worst experience ever and now I have to have my upholstery cleaned.

AK
ALYSSA K.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/10/2018
AWFUL!!!!!!
Took 3 hours to get an oil change and inspection done on a Thursday morning! Ridiculous amount of time to wait and horrible service especially the manager!

GK
George K.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees went above and beyond.

GS
GEORGE S.
Toyota Tundra
03/09/2018
I took my truck for a tire rotation and oil change
I got a call that my truck was ready to my surprise there was oil stains on my carpet and floor mat I mentioned it to the person behind the front desk and he said he would give me a coupon for a free oil change for netx time which I never got.

CF
Charlotte F.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said she has never had any problems with this business.

PP
PATRICIA P.
03/08/2018
Exceptional experience
The scope of work was explained in detail, the staff was friendly, courteous and made us feel important. They go above and beyond in customer service

Sheila B.
Weatherford, TX
Ford Edge
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said the business provided good service and she had no problems.

Tony S.
Toyota Tundra
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he is a long time customer and this recent visit resulted in the termination of one of the business' mechanics. He had to return three times to get all of the work finished for his vehicle.

CL
CHARLSEA L.
Buick LaCrosse
03/06/2018
Customer Service
Friendly staff and quick service