Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5Overall Rating 4.54/5rating 4.54

Jamie W.
Azle, TX
08/18/2018
Not honoring a $15.00 oil change
Went in and told them I needed a oil change and was told 1 hour to 1 1/2 which was fine and called my daughter to come get me and then she asked me if I wanted the $15.00 change and I said yes. Then she said that they couldn’t honor that but they could change it for $34.00. I told her that was unacceptable and was told that they had 3 employees that didn’t show up for work and that was why they couldn’t do it for $15. I told them that I had been a customer for many years and that I wouldn’t be back. All they had to say about it was that if they had more help they could have done it for $15. Makes no since to me why they could do it for more than double and not honor what they use as a motto and what I have been getting for over ten years on several vehicles. I also told them that I drove close to 30 miles just to have this done and that I was going to take my car elsewhere

TJ
THEO J.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/01/2018
Awesome
I love their no hassle customer service.
They are fast and efficient.

David C.
Ram 2500
03/20/2018 Category: Service
David said the staff was helpful and they got to his vehicle quickly. It was finished while he was in the waiting area.

JJ
JOHNNA J.
Joshua, TX
03/18/2018
As always Tilden does excellent service. I would recommend anyone to them.

Brian B.
Dodge Neon
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Brian said the staff were all very honest. He could tell they had his best interest at heart and they tried hard to get him out quickly. They took good care of him.

AW
ANNA W.
03/15/2018
Horrible experience
I have been using Tilden for years but will never be back again. We were told a 30 min wait time. When it but the hour mark my car still had not been taken back. When it finally went back it took over 40 minutes for an oil change. We were there for over two hours when we were told 30 minutes. I can handle waiting a little longer but an hour and a half longer is a bit much. When we got my car back there was oil stains in my seat because the people are covered in it and I know you work as a mechanic you have oil on you but I have been other places and they are not nearly as filthy as these guys were. There was oil on the ceiling of my car and according to my husband they are suppose to wear gloves when getting in and out of people's vehicles to prevent this from happening. We watch the manager get all over an employee in front of the store where everyone could see it. They use to change my oil, check my filters, even check my fluids and fill my washer fluid if it needed it. This was literally the most basic oil change ever. They changed my oil rotated my tires because I asked them to and that was it. Worst experience ever and now I have to have my upholstery cleaned.

AK
ALYSSA K.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/10/2018
AWFUL!!!!!!
Took 3 hours to get an oil change and inspection done on a Thursday morning! Ridiculous amount of time to wait and horrible service especially the manager!

GK
George K.
03/10/2018 Category: Service
George said the employees went above and beyond.

GS
GEORGE S.
Toyota Tundra
03/09/2018
I took my truck for a tire rotation and oil change
I got a call that my truck was ready to my surprise there was oil stains on my carpet and floor mat I mentioned it to the person behind the front desk and he said he would give me a coupon for a free oil change for netx time which I never got.

CF
Charlotte F.
Chevrolet Traverse
03/09/2018 Category: Service
Charlotte said she has never had any problems with this business.

PP
PATRICIA P.
03/08/2018
Exceptional experience
The scope of work was explained in detail, the staff was friendly, courteous and made us feel important. They go above and beyond in customer service

Sheila B.
Weatherford, TX
Ford Edge
03/08/2018 Category: Service
Sheila said the business provided good service and she had no problems.

Tony S.
Toyota Tundra
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he is a long time customer and this recent visit resulted in the termination of one of the business' mechanics. He had to return three times to get all of the work finished for his vehicle.

CL
CHARLSEA L.
Buick LaCrosse
03/06/2018
Customer Service
Friendly staff and quick service

TT
Tanae T.
Honda Accord Coupe
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Tanae said she always works with Andrew. She really enjoys working with him. She also worked with Daniel. He was nice and helpful. Andrew knows her vehicle and he always remembers her name. She tells everyone to take their vehicle into this facility.

Rene M.
Lewisville, TX
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Rene said they were very thorough, very courteous and very knowledgeable.

JEON H.
02/25/2018
Excellent work, get ur quote in writing.
Excellent work, however every time we are quoted a price over the phone when we get there to pick up any vehicle a different person checks us out. It's always $200-$400 more then what we were told I've the phone. The work seems to be quality and worth the money, but it's extremely frustrating for the price to change like that. In the future we will get our pricing in person.

JN
James N.
02/17/2018
Got nothing to do for 8 hours? Go to this location and play pool, checkers, watch tv. It’s like going to a family reunion with no one there. Plan to stay all day!
Git nothing to do on a Saturday? Go sit for 8 hours, waiting to get your oil topped off and filter replaced. Under new management now, and I won’t be back.

IR
Irene R.
GMC Envoy XL
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Irene said that she would recommend the business.

LF
Lana F.
Aledo, TX
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/14/2018 Category: Service
Lana said she has used the business for years because of their thorough service.