Tilden Car Care Center 3

Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5Overall Rating 4.39/5rating 4.39

Latest Review about 1 month ago

EA
EUGENIA A.
Ford Expedition
04/12/2018
Affordable oil change prices.
All thou the las work shop they did it’s getting complicated I would have to take it again to check the work done by your staff. My motor light turn on again & my oil stick said I run out of oil wen not & it’s wasting more gasoline then before was fix.!
Thx in advance for your business.

DON S.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
03/30/2018
Service.
Excellent service: Prompt and efficient.

FK

Karla M.
Azle, TX
Honda Civic Cpe
03/22/2018 Category: Service
Karla said the business lost the oil cap.

AV
Alexis V.
Crowley, TX
03/21/2018 Category: Service
Alexis said the business always tries to tag more stuff on to fix, but the staff did a good job.

LC
Lee C.
03/17/2018 Category: Service
Lee said the service was very good.

BK
Brenda K.
03/13/2018 Category: Service
Brenda said she went to the business to have all 4 tires replaced then drove away. Within 15 minutes a tire blew and she had to go back.

DJ
DANIEL J.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
03/08/2018
They took advantage of me
These folks are crooks. They ripped me off and took advantage of me. I went In for a $15 oil change and ended up paying $110. After they had the oil drained and the filter off they informed me that there was Sludge in the bottom and they would have to flush it $40 and and to be synthetic blend another $60 + I did not have a cho8cs but to pay them. Found out later that it did not.need to be flushed. I will not ever take another car to these crooks!

Sonya S.
03/07/2018 Category: Service
Sonya said she likes this business. They are all quick and accurate with the pricing. She likes the service.

RJ
RANDOLPH J.
03/05/2018
Brake Pads
Took Toyota in for replacement of original factory rear pads at 80 thousand miles. Picked up car a couple of hours later and was pleased to find that the technician did not resurface the rotors as he didn't feel that was needed. Was only charged for pads and installation fee. Super!

CV
Cindy V.
Ford Econoline Wagon
03/05/2018 Category: Service
Cindy said the people were really friendly.

NG
NIKITA G.
Jeep Patriot
03/03/2018
Better time management...!!
Every time I come in there's new mechanics in there. And it takes absolutely too long just for oil check 2 hours + is ridiculous if not even an hour and a half is still ridiculous when the mechanics are just out there standing around...

Jose M.
03/02/2018 Category: Service
Jose said the business did not provide satisfactory service to him on this specific visit. The staff did not communicate well with him about his vehicle.

YT
YVONNE T.
03/01/2018
Quick, Cost Effective, & Stellar Customer Service
I love this place. I get quick service. Excellent customer is always available and the prices are outstanding, never overcharged. You can't beat Tilden on Altamesa in Fort Worth for car care!

ER
EVERETTE R.
Jeep Liberty
02/27/2018
Grateful
They work so hard to help you out and fix your car very kind and loving people Rose is awesome I will be going there for the rest of my life thank you guys so much

HF
Hilary F.
02/21/2018
Worse Auto Shop Ever Charged Double What Said & Did Not Do What Said They Would
Ruined My Van and now I can not even afford to repair the damage they did to it.
0 Stars Told 1 price charged double on pick up. Work agreed on not done Ruined my Van!
It was so bad that I am scared to take my van anywhere again to get what they messed up fixed. I took in a Chevy Van to get the gas gage working, a replacement cover for back tail light, AC fixed, and a hose on the Honeywell RV looked at and repaired. Then they said would also do the power steering and brakes with all other repairs for about 1250.00. *was higher than price quote on phone but I said ok to that amount only*.
They had it for over a month so I had to get an apartment instead of going to my land... They said parts were hard to find so was taking awhile.. I assumed the parts for tail light and hose ... They never even looked at those! All they did was power steering and new brakes they said... I saw & other mechanic said the brakes are still old not changed. No Pin holding steering in behind wheels. Other garage showed me that when tire changed. The brakes are original old and braking is worse than when took in! I was brought to believe they put new brakes in when and power steering when they called to say it was done and just assumed they did all other things I asked. I WAS WRONG THEY DID NOT..... Month later..... Then told I owed another amount in addition to what I already paid so it was 1500.00 MORE. They Never asked if it was ok to over charge or for the total to be double what they told me prior to working on the van. They should have asked if I wanted to throw away that much money before doing anything to it.
The check engine light came on after driving it for just 4 miles.
SCAMMERS & DANGEROUS TO DRIVE AFTER TAKING IT THERE SO IT IS RUINED!

HF
Hilary F.
02/21/2018
Told different price & was double and called for 1500.00 more after work *did not do what talked of*
They had it for over a month so I had to get an apartment instead of going to my land... They said parts were hard to find so was taking awhile.. I assumed the parts for tail light and hose ... They never even looked at those! All they did was power steering and new brakes they said... I saw & other mechanic said the brakes are still old not changed. No Pin holding steering in behind wheels. Other garage showed me that when tire changed. The brakes are original old and braking is worse than when took in! I was brought to believe they put new brakes in when and power steering when they called to say it was done and just assumed they did all other things I asked. I WAS WRONG THEY DID NOT..... Over Month later..... They called Then told I owed another amount in addition to what I already paid so it was 1500.00 MORE. They Never asked if it was ok to over charge or for the total to be double what they told me prior to working on the van. They should have asked if I wanted to throw away that much money before doing anything to it.
The check engine light came on after driving it for just 4 miles.
SCAMMERS & DANGEROUS TO DRIVE AFTER TAKING IT THERE SO IT IS RUINED!

KAREN M.
02/07/2018
I don't worry at Tilden's!
I never worry about being overcharged at Tillden's. My Toyota has been coming there for at least 15 years. I'm 72 years old, so I definitely need to feel safe.

Richard W.
Hyundai Tiburon
02/07/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the staff is quick, friendly, and they did a good job.

OL
Ot L.
02/07/2018 Category: Service
OT said the service was good, and that he's been a longtime customer.