Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

UC
Unimpressed C.
04/21/2018
Sexist Employees
Buddy screamed at me saying "A woman should never think she is equal to a man!" This is the lowest class business I have ever been in. The owner approved of Buddy's behavior as he did not apologize for Buddys outburst. He needs to put a leash that dog.

DT
Diane T.
11/08/2016
Great people!
They are always caring, courteous and professional. I won't take my car anywhere else. I love Brad, Kristen and the rest of the crew to always have my best interest at heart. I have referred many friends to them as well. I feel I'm with family in their company!

JEAN B.
03/23/2014
The staff
The staff at tire sales and service is wonderful! Kierston goes out of her way to accommodate everyone! Her husband brad is also great! Both are an example of extraordinary employees...

CAROL S.
Saturn Vue
12/31/2013
the way you take care of my car.
The only thing I have to say is I have a 2008 Saturn.

AF
ARCHIE F.
Buick LaCrosse
10/24/2013
Good Service
It's good to know that Tire
sales is always there when the type service you provide is needed. Your employees are always knowledgeable and helpful.

TH
TERRY H.
Tar Heel, NC
10/08/2013
Kind,courteous, and professional staff....these guys really know what they're doing when it comes to tires and stuff for your vehicle. I've been dealing with Jimmy and his Dad, Linwood since 1976, this is the ONLY place that I buy tires!
Brad and the guys really know they're stuff, they've kept up with all the latest and greatest in knowledge and equipment. Thanks guys!