NH
Nick H.
GMC Yukon
03/14/2019 Category: Service
Nick said the service was good.

SD
Shawn D.
03/13/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the owner has a great personality, and was very welcoming.

Jeep Compass
03/11/2019
Nice to be home! Love having my mechanic in my hometown
Nice have a mechanic in my home town

CF
CHERYL F.
03/08/2019
Love working with Tires Plus in Otsego
The staff is always very polite & helpful. I had a oil change appt was at 2:00 PM and they started my work immediately and completed the job by 2:25 PM. Can't ask for better than that.

CONNIE/MARK C.
03/05/2019
Always helpful
Alex and the guys at our Tires Plus are always friendly and helpful. Recently we were having some engine issues and they got us right in and took care of the problem very quickly. Turns out it was just a computer malfunction but they handled it and we were off and running in no time.

CHRIS S.
Nissan Pathfinder
03/02/2019
Good
Helpful, recognized me when I came in, honest with what was wrong and what needed to be done

02/24/2019
Knowledgeable, courteous.
Did exactly what needed to be done.

Jaron P.
Minnesota
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Jaron said the service was good and the staff was nice.

KEVIN S.
Big Lake, MN
GMC Yukon
02/20/2019
Truck check up
I have always been very satisfied with the service at ostego tires plus, I was leaving to go on a very long road trip and had them do a safety check on my 2001 GMC truck, they did a bumper to bumper check and found the front end aglinement was off, reset it for me and saved me a set of tires on this trip. I love the guys there , honest, straight up and polite.

RL
ROGER L.
02/20/2019
Awesome Service
Chris and the team do a great job and give outstanding service. had a flat tire and they were able to get me in right away without an appointment. Much appreciated!

TK
Toni K.
Nissan Murano
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Toni said the business was really thorough, punctual and fast. She stated that she has real confidence in them.

LG
LOREN G.
02/17/2019
Always easy scheduling. Friendly service

DT
DAVID T.
02/15/2019
Hands down best service group, period
OTP is the only place I bring both of my vehicles. Dont waste your time and money going somewhere else. Those other places won't take care of you like OTP. The deferance is Otsego Tire Plus truly cares and the workmanship is unmatched. Period.

LE
Lydia E.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Lydia said the business was quick with the service they provided. They were easy to get a hold of, and got her right in.

JASON B.
Milaca, MN
02/07/2019
I am a repeat customer to this establishment and they have never let me down. Thank you very much for the service you provide.

BA
Brian A.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Brian said the service was good.

02/05/2019
Long time customer
Dropped off a vehicle after making an appointment for an oil change. I had to wait for it this time, normally I come back later for it. It took 29 minutes for the car to even be brought back for the oil change. I was 1 minute from leaving. Not sure why I made an appointment if it takes that long to even get started.
The other issue I have is this particular location, along with Rogers, not even being open on a Sunday. Makes it difficult to continue to be a customer when I have only the one weekend day to get service done with so many other options available.
I am a 20+ year customer of Tires+ too.

MARY R.
Zimmerman, MN
02/05/2019
tires plus returned my car to me with a low tire pressure warning light on
I am grateful Tires Plus was able to give me a new tire as the old one was flat. They did it quickly BUT on a 10 degree winter evening I picked up my car after they closed. The other three tires had low tire pressure along with a low tire pressure warning light when you start up the car. I had to find a gas station with a working air station. That took two tries. On the third try on this very cold night, I filled up the tires. One had a PSI of 10. This was very poor customer service. It would have taken them less than 5 minutes to do their job properly.

BG
BETTE G.
GMC Envoy
02/03/2019
Efficiency
After changing the oil as they were airing up my tires they found & fixed a bad one. This could have been dangerous on the road with little ones in the car. Thank You

Jon S.
Excelsior, MN
Kia Niro
01/31/2019
great, Great, GREAT!
These guys are more like family than an auto shop. I would trust them with my SSN.... ok maybe not that but definitely all my vehicles!