Latest Review almost 2 years ago

MARK A.
Pahrump, NV
09/22/2016
A small detail
I always get stellar, honest advice and service. My last service was just basic however later in the afternoon the day of my service the tire pressure light came on. When I checked the pressure all 4 tires were low, between 27 and 28.5 lbs psi. Manufacturer specs on the door say 32. When I filled the tires the light went off. A small oversight but that's the first "issue" I've ever had and I consider it a fluke.

AJ
ANN J.
Ford Bronco
08/20/2016
Honesty in service.
The main shaft in my transmission broke, and the transmission had to be replaced. Titan did a great job. However, my car continues to lunge in reverse when backing slowly out of a slightly nose-down parking space. This inability to provide slow, even gas flow causes the car to lunge and the engine to kill. Titan was unable to recreate this scenario, and therefore could not fix the problem. I am uncertain why this is the case. However, I believe the only way for them to understand what occurs is to demonstrate the problem to them. I will try to arrange the time to do that in the near future.

JZ
JIM Z.
07/12/2016
Checked rattle
Mechanic couldn't identify the rattle but told us if it occurred more frequently to bring it back. Will do.

BT
BUZZ T.
Scion xB
05/19/2016
The Titan team is always easy to work with
Always great to work with Mike and the Titan team. The only thing I would suggest is to communicate with the customer a little closer. I dropped off my car on Thursday afternoon and was expecting that the service would be done by Monday morning but never got a call with an update. I called Monday morning to learn that the work hadn't started on the vehicle yet. Besides that, everything else was great!

JZ
JIM Z.
01/12/2016
Friendly service
Car was fixed quickly.

KIM M.
04/04/2015
Repeat Visit
Looks like head gasket repair was fixed after repeat visit. Still a great service. They definitely stand behind their work.

KIM M.
Chevrolet Blazer
12/17/2014
Personnel are knowledgeable and caring
Trust that I'm going to get the best service I can at a fair price.

JAMES M.
Toyota Avalon
07/26/2014
Freindly service
I didn't know anyone in town when I moved to the area. Titan has always treated me friendly, fairly and efficiiently

AG

TY
TINA Y.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
03/23/2014
Friendly and courteous staff I was referred by a friend.
I realIy like the place close to home and staff was friendly. It just seemed to take much longer then what was originally told. I dropped it off early on a Tuesday and it wasn't looked at till 3:00. They said they needed to order the part and it would be installed the next day. I called to get the car and was told the wrong part was ordered and it would be another day so I wasn't able to get it till the following day at 3:00. We have 4 drivers in our family and 3 vehicles so when a vehicle isn't up and running it hurts us. The staff was friendly an I love the fact they offer a ride home and to pick up the car.

GT
Greg T.
Garden Grove, CA
01/07/2014 Category: Service
Greg said the prices are high.

Jay P.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/21/2013 Category: Service
Jay said service was good.

Jeff G.
Fountain Valley, CA
Dodge Dakota
12/12/2013
Honest and professional. Reasonably priced
Always repair and maintain vehicles quickly and professionally. Explain and show worn parts. No unnecessary part replacements that dealers push.

TA
Tim A.
Nissan Maxima
11/19/2013 Category: Service
Tim said they did a great job.

John B.
Cadillac Escalade ESV
11/16/2013 Category: Service
John said he and Mike have been friends for 12 or 14 years and they are good friends. He said he is very happy with this business.

EG
Emily G.
Toyota Avalon
10/19/2013 Category: Service
Emily said the staff was very helpful and explained everything to her.

PS
PATTY S.
Acura 3.2TL
09/09/2013
Honest, hard working team
Excellent service. Ran into unexpected problem because of aftermarket product. Replaced with factory part, no charge, and have had no issues since.

Marion C.
Honda Accord
08/24/2013 Category: Service
Marion said she was satisfied, but her vehicle was delayed an unspecified length of time longer than expected due to a parts delay.

FF
Fred F.
Oldsmobile Cutlass
08/15/2013 Category: Service
Fred said this business is always great, which is why he always goes back. He said he hopes they keep up the good work.

DALE M.
08/09/2013
Efficiency and turn around time.
The price was more than we hoped to spend on a vehicle we were selling as soon as it was smoked; however the service was great as always and it had to be done ethically and responsibly in order to sell it.